February 2nd, 2011

Confused Relationship - chapter 13

title : Confused Relationship
pairing / characters : broken!Kyuhyun / Ryewook , Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryewook
rating : pg
warning : girl!Sungmin , girl!Ryewook ,
summary : Kyuhyun and Ryewook broke up because they think they didn't have any chemistry . But they are still friends . Both of them promised that they will find a new love . Whenever Ryeowook have a date or something , Kyuhyun always spoil the mood . So , will they find a new love ? Especially Ryeowook who her ex-boyfriend always bugging her .

Chapter 13 : I want you to be my girlfriend . That is an order not a request

You cant get everything you want in High School CH-1

Title: You cant get everything you want in High School (CH-1)
Pairing: HanChul

Sub-Pairings:kangteuk, eunhae, kyumin, yewook, siwon, shindong, kibum (wont appear as much)
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, Violence...
Rating: pg13
Summary: Hangeng moves to Korea, he meets a boy but he does everything so wrong because of his own personality will he change in time before its to late?
Disclaimer: I do not own the SuJu boys just the story. A/N: Lame summary but good story^^

" “Stay away from him… plain and simple”"
mi

Title: ±0.001% (rounded off to three decimal places) [8/?]

Title: ±0.001% (rounded off to three decimal places) [8/?]
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: PG13 (rn)
Word Count: ~3,100
Summary: Sungmin is a greeting card writer. He's good only at sympathy cards and rude only to Dr. Cho. (recycling irrelevant summary like nobody's business)
Beta: teexsaurus. she's delicious :9

(“I am somewhat a noob expert on aerodynamics, yes, but I have absolutely no idea how to propel myself into outer space.")

proglogue,chpt1&2 | chpt3 | chpt4 | chpt5 | chpt6 | chpt7 | chpt8
  • seeeno

let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster

Title: let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
Genre: Smut
Pairing: YeWook
Word Count: ~4,400
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Uhhh... smut? (Oh yeah, fratboy!AU)
Summary: In which Jongwoon gets a roommate and Ryeowook is actually an exorcist, except not really.
A/N: Here you go, unni, that prompt you gave me turned into this. (PS. Title taken from a Panic! At the Disco song that has a really long title that I can't remember).

"Hyung, I have a secret. I'm actually an exorcist."
Dreamy Hearts

SJ drabbles

Version 4
Pairing(s): None
Rating: G
Genre: Friendship/Bandfic
Summary: Fourth song drabble, written for yueejhian on Super Legacy. The members reflect on what it is to be Super Junior.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. Their POVs may not necessarily be the same as my songfic. Although in this case they probably are? *shrugs*

Read more... )

Version 5
Pairing(s): None
Genre: Friendship/Bandfic
Summary: Fifth drabble, written for lil_aqua_chic on Super Legacy. Upon being interviewed as to what character in a fairytale they would most likely be, we got a range of answers, some anticipated and some totally unexpected. (These may or may not be the same characters Heechul assigned. *shrugs*)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.

Read more... )
  • kayetin

The Promise We Made (Chapter 13)

Title: The Promise We Made
Pairing: Broken! Heewook (girl: Ryeowook), Kangteuk (girl: leeteuk), Heemin (girl: Sungmin)
Other Characters: Yesung, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, IU
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Ryeowook and Heechul get married during their childhood years and made a promise to each other that they will be husband and wife when they grow up; but things suddenly change when Heechul introduce Sungmin to Ryeowook as his fiancée…

Chapter13
Kyuhyun - SJM U

As You Wish (2/?)

Title: As You Wish (2/?)
Pairing: Zhou Mi/OC
Summary: Zhou Mi is a prince who dreams of a common life. Sun is still searching for the knight in shining armor of her childhood. When their respective families arrange for them to be married, they struggle to find together the freedom and happiness they so longed for apart.
Notes: First attempt at Suju fanfiction. Extremely AU.

Zhou Mi dreamed of a common life. To work for a living, to marry the woman he loved, to have friends he could rely on to be loyal to his character rather than to his fortune. It was the life he wanted. It was the life he could never have. Zhou Mi was born a prince.

Chapter One

Beautiful Hangover

Title: Beautiful Hangover
Pairing: Eunhae, Sihae, Kihae, Haesica, pretty much Donghae and anyone addicted to drugs, Kyumin
Rating: R and higher in later chapters
Warning: Mention of drugs, addiction, sexual situations and swearing
Genre: Drama, Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun invents a drug that is so powerful it will change your life, just one taste and you're hooked

This fic is inspired by Big Bang's Beautiful Hangover MV

Prolog

Chapter 1
Balloons

[FanFic] Two Ficcies~

Title: Cat Lady.

Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin, BFF! Hyukjae/Sungmin

Genre: Friendship, Romance, Humor

Summary: Hyukjae thinks Sungmin would be a good cat lady.

"Heechul Hyung is not a virgin..."

~

Title: Balls! (#Sooyoung/Hyeyeon; balls)

Rating: PG

Pairing: Sooyoung/Siwon, BFF! Hyeyeon/Sooyoung

Genre: Humor

Summary: So they like games….

The entire Super Junior held their breath back....

Falling Into You

Falling Into You 9
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG-13 (for this chapter)
Summary: Sungmin became a widow the same day she became Mrs. Cho. She and her new husband had a tragedy and when she woke up in the hospital, a handsome young man that had a pair of dark eyes filled with hatred for her was the first person that she saw. The next thing she knew, she was falling into Cho Kyuhyun, her husband's brother.
Warning: genderswitch, smut, language, violence
Chapter list
Geng

I can't live without you

Title : I can't live without you
Author : us-jessica
Pairing : HanHae
Rating : PG
Summery : Donghae was heading home after his job , and he suprise to see the love of his life again (Bad summery huh? sorry)
Warning : charcters death

A/N : I'm new in here and this is my first time writing a fic so please enjoy reading it , and all mistakes are mine sorry

click here : (us-jessica.livejournal.com/645.html)

school mascot (Chapter 52)

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 52
Characters: Main! Super Junior & So nyeo shi dae, Shinee, Kara, 4 minute, f(x)
Pairing: Seohyun & Kyuhyun
Genre: Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun and Seohyun have both lived in their own worlds, a boring, stereotype, mainstream, methodic everyday living. Seohyun came from a rich family, Kyuhyun from a middle class family, both having issues of their own, family, relationships, friendships and dreams. However, a series of events have caused their lives to cross, with all the complications of their arrangements and their own emotions, will their new-found connection be of any help with their already growing complicated lives?

New!
Chapter 52

Previous Chapters
Chapter 51 | Chapter 50 | Chapter 49 |
Chapter 48 |
Chapter 47 | Chapter 46 | Chapter 45 | Chapter 44 | Chapter 43 | Chapter 42 | Chapter 41 | Chapter 40 | Chapter 39 | Chapter 38 | Chapter 37 | Chapter 36 | Chapter 35 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 2 | chapter 1 | prologue

heechul i see a weirdo

Super Junior - { Kibum/Donghae - two's a charm }

title: Super Junior - { Kibum/Donghae - two's a charm }
pairing: Kibum/Donghae, minor! Hankyung/Heechul/Siwon, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Ryeowook/Yesung, Kangin/Eeteuk
rating: PG-13

“Hey,” says Donghae, pulling someone’s shoe off his head. “Let’s go visit Kibum!” He waves his iPhone up, showing Kibum’s name on the screen. When the car jolting, his fingers hit the address book and managed to scroll down to Kibummie Kim.
cheshire cat

Fic: In sickness and in health

Title: In sickness and in health
Author: bl4ckm4lice and pseudo_shigure
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: college!Siwon/college!Kyu, college!Eunhae
Word Count: 7,390
Disclaimer: na-ah, not mine
Summary: It was Kyuhyun and Donghae's first year in college. (Interesing summary? What's that?)
Notes: Series Masterlist. Oh, and misleading title is misleading.

Collapse )
kingdra
  • kingdra

(fic) super junior, kyuhyun/zhou mi, pg-13, 1k+ w

Title: Hittin' On Dudes (Hard)
Summary: 19. You never forget to let me know that you love me. Even when you're being mean to me. I take it as a sign of love! Even when you tell me that I'm stupid. A lot.
Char/Pair: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Genre: romance/slash, humor, fluff
Rating: PG-13 (though I'm actually not quite sure why)
A/N: In celebration of Kyuhyun's birthday, and Chinese New Year :) By the way Kesha title has nothing to do with this... so. >____>;;;

(Zhou Mi calls him second)
HanChul Icon

The Thirteen Rules of Dealing with Kim Heechul by Han Geng

Title: The Thirteen Rules of Dealing with Kim Heechul by Han Geng
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul
Genre: Fluff, Humor, One-Shot
Warnings: Sexual references
Disclaimer: I don’t own Super Junior, I just amuse myself with them in my head
Summary: HanGeng writes the rules and then sometimes breaks them

The Thirteen Rules of Dealing with Kim Heechul by Han Geng
group

The Game We Play, Chapter 16 + Project Extras, Chapter 4

Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Yesung, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/Ryeowook, Siwon/Zhoumi
Genre: Romance, Drama, AU
Summary: Four princes of SuJu academy were bored with their always-the-same lives. So they decided to play a game that will change their life forever.

Previous: Character's Profile + Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Chapter 16 - The revelation and heartbroken people

--------------------------------------

Project: To Get Yesung’s Love, EXTRAS
Pairing: Yesung/Sungmin, with ninja!Kyuhyun/Zhoumi everywhere
Genre: Romance, Friendship
Summary: Yesung is insecure about Sungmin’s feeling to him even though he knows about Sungmin’s project. So he asks his brothers to help him with his own little project.
A/N: Kind of sequel of Project: To Get Yesung's Love (a.k.a Sungmin's 10 Ways of Confessing His Love). The extras explained about why and how Sungmin's attempt at confessing always failed.

Previous: 1 | 2 | 3

Extras, Chapter 4 - Disturbing the love song project

Dangers of Discovery (13/16)

Dangers of Discovery
Pairing: Siwon/Heechul
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama, Action
Rating: PG – 13
Summary: Two scientists are paired up for this project in the jungle. It just seemed like a normal project at first, but someone just had to get them lost, almost get them killed, kept a big secret from the other, and made the other one… fall in love?

(He lost him)

(no subject)

Title: Healing you
Pairing: Kyumin, Eunhae, Sihan
Word Count: 4 500 and up
Rating: PG-15 (may go up)
Disclaimer: I don't think they'll ever be mine... so... D:
Summary: Sungmin was coldhearted to everyone except his twin brother, Donghae, who suffers from severe anaemia and asthma. When Sungmin was assigned to kill Kyuhyun, a blind 17 year old boy, Sungmin starts to know the true meaning of friendship and love. So I suck at summaries. :'(

http://cindyy101.livejournal.com/1116.html
SungminLicks

Kyuhyun's Revenge PART 2 (Sequel to "Don't mess with Lee Sungmin. And even less with Cho Kyuhyun.)

Genre: Smut (Part 1 & 2)
Pairings: Kyumin, mentions of: Hyukhae, Yewook, Kangteuk
Rating: NC-17 Warnings: fail! smut, orgasm denial, use of sex toys, boyxboy and the usual stuf... blablabla xD random!plot!, language Summary: Kyuhyun punishes Sungmin. The cute pumpkin king can't wait for it.

Read: kyumin86eunhae.livejournal.com/15567.html

A/N: Happy Birthday Kyuhyun :D Celebrate with Sungmin and don't be too sad about the fact that I hate you :P
i love you and you only

Managing Love

Title: Managing Love
Length: 1-shot
Pairings: KyuMin [Main] Kangteuk / Eunhae [side]
Genre: Fluff, Romance,
Summary: He is a CEO so is he, 2 CEOs of different companies meets and falls in love.

A.N: Kyuhyun's birthday fic <33 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYU and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY BB
supergelie for your birthday fic I'll post it soon mianhae bb D: Enjoy <3 HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE! <3

<3333333333333333333333333333333

[ I’ll drop by your office tomorrow ]
kyumin perfection by avi unnie
  • choamma

Hello, Sunsaeng-nim! (chapter 2)

Title: Hello, Sunsaeng-nim!
Genre: Romance, angst (?)
Main Pairings: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Jungmo/Victoria, broken!Jungmo/girl!Sungmin, implied!Nickhun/Victoria
Other Characters: kid!Taemin, Heechul, kid!Sulli, girl!Ryeowook, Jay, Henry, Amber, Gyuri, Sohee (mayor); kid!Minho, Zhou Mi, Lee Joon, Thunder (minor)
Fandom: Super Junior + SJM, TRAX, f(x), SHINee, KARA, Wonder Girls, 2PM, MBLAQ
Warnings: Gender switch (woman!min and girl!wook), AU, UNBETAED
Disclaimer: I own the fic and the mistakes I’ve made
Whole Summary: Jungmo and Sungmin were lovers and because they sank in a deep love, they made out and Sungmin gave birth to Taemin. Then after 4 years together, Jungmo’s parents decided to take Jungmo and paired `him up with Victoria, that they finally had a daughter named Sulli. Then, when Taemin found himself couldn’t do math test, Sungmin asked Heechul to find a math teacher for Taemin, and there, Kyuhyun came. What will happen next if Kyuhyun has a ‘love at the first sight’ with Sungmin?
A/N: I post this 2nd chapter on Kyu's bday because this is 2nd chapter (stands for February) and this is the 3rd post of Hello Sunsaeng-nim (date 3) :)

prologue
CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2: 7 Years of Secret Marriage
SuJu - Kyu love
  • lyuna

Various Drabbles

Leeteuk/Kangin | PG | Leeteuk gets drunk and gets a scolding

Kyuhyun/OC | R | It's the pull of the unknown
Note: No specific OC, just a faceless noona, no worries~

Eunhyuk/Kyuhyunyoung | PG-13 | He doesn't know what's so fascinating about Kyuyoung

Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Anya/Heechul, MiChul bff-ery | G | Heechul and Zhou Mi go shopping. Love advice is given.

...one of these days I'll write real fic again too. >_>
sasugaa

Yewook - April Rain - 19/20

Title: April Rain
Pairing: Yewook - onesided!Kisung
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yunjae
Rating: PG - 13
Disclaimer: Boys aren't mine.
Summary: They are a mistake, conceived by foolishness and brilliance. They were a blemish upon all Supernatural races. It wasn't right to have two of the most powerful races combined in one being. They must be taken down. Volunteering for this important mission, Jongwoon enters the Clan of Seoul. And there, he finds that everything he knows about them is wrong.

Segment Nineteen: Escaping Free

Collapse )