February 1st, 2011

hungry

It's A Small World After All {21/25}

Title : It's a Small World After All
Pairing(s) : KyuMin, YeWook, and Eunhae
Genre : drama, romance, fluff
Warning :
Rating : PG13 and will go up anytime soon ;)
Disclaimer : the plot.
Summary : What happens when Ryeowook leaves Sungmin with Kyuhyun, his idol best friend, and runs off with Yesung. What happens when Sungmin finds out that his bestfriend is dating his ex-boyfriend. What happens when their worlds shrink and they're all bound together? 

We're Compatible

Rumours and Roses (Chapter 11)

Fandom: Super Junior, DBSK, (other minor)
Chapters: 11/ ?
Pairing: Kibum/Kyuhyun, broken!Kibum/Kyuhyun, Kyumin(main, but not yet), many others to come...
Rating: pg to pg13
Summary: Kuhyun is one of the most popular guys in school, until a romour gets out and the entire school turns on him. That isexcept for the new kid who loves pink.
Warnings: Character Death

(btw this is the link to asianfanfics i split some of the chapters on there, so chapter 13 is chapter 11.. if that makes sence.)
Link for Chapter 11 
mamacita

Kyuwook Vampire Fic [4/?]

Title: It's A Matter Of Time [4/?]
Pairing: Kyuwook, a bit of Minwook, Kyusung
Genre: Vampire AU
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the lame plot. Un-betad
Summary: Ryeowook is a sickly young man with very little time to live. Kyuhyun is a young vampire that feels like he has already lived too long. Will their meeting change how they feel about how much time has been granted in their lives?

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3|Part 4
hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

WHEN YOU FALL, YOU FALL HARD....(12/?)....

Title: When you fall, you fall hard....(On going)....
Author: anncho
Chapter:12/?
Staring: Kyumin, Sihan, Yewook, Eunhae...
Rating: Pg
Genere:School Drama/angst/Fluff..
Disclaimer: I don't own them...and i would, never will..

Story Line: Two rival groups in High school, Hands always in each others throat, And never gets along...So what will happen when they fall for their enemy's dear ones ...Will they change or will it be worse..???..

Note: This is too short..am so tired this days..sorry..thanx for reading..

New
/*12*/

previous Chappies: /*1*/ /*2*/ /*3*/ /*4*/ /*5*/ /*6*/ /*7*/ /*8*/ /*9*/ /*10*/ /*11*/
{stock} 梅花
  • meiface

[fic] The Case of the Disappearing Member

The Case of the Disappearing Member
Kibum/Donghae, implied HanChul, QMi, others, PG-13, 3520 words
Crack. There's a reason no one knows Kim Kibum's name these days, but that's going to change whether Kibum likes it or not. Featuring burritos, a basketball game, and betting pools.

“Who let him get a Twitter? We know he has a drinking problem, why would you let him get a Twitter! The point is to maintain his public image by keeping everything on the down low. Do you think a public Twitter will do that? Is that what you think will happen?”
wookie

You, Me and Him?? Part 2

Title: You, Me and Him??

Pairings: Ryeomin, Kyumin..

Genre: Drama, Romance

Rating:PG

Summary: Sungmin is torn between his present boyfriend and his longtime crush and love..

A/N: This was supposed to be a 1 shot…but since the chinggus out there want a sequel, well probably a part 2 or 3??..hehehe…and of course I don’t want to end them just like that..So here it is, hoping that you’re still going to read it…I kinda lost while writing this fic…

(I'm sorry)
pic#105195940chulliewithredflower

My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 2)

Title: My Love is an Assassin… (Chapter 2)
Author: ryuuq_attay224
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff? , Romance, Drama
Pairing: Hyukhae, Kyuhae, Kyumin, Side!Hanchul
Disclaimer: English is not my first language. Sorry if this story is a failure. I don’t own SM TOWN.
Warning: Killing, a bit of bad talk.
Summary: Han Donghae is a cold heart assassin with reasons. He becomes an assassin because of 4 years ago that he can’t forget. One day, he meets a boy name Lee Hyukjae. He doesn’t know where he’s from. After the guy name Hyukjae step into his life, his life is totally changed.

Chapter 2 : http://ryuuq-attay224.livejournal.com/15666.html?view=58674#t58674
Jongdae laughs with salad

Transfer Student

Title: Transfer Student
Pairing: EunHaeMin OT3 (with mentions of past!KyuMin)
Rating: NC-17
Length: 6,899 words
Summary: Sungmin has gotten used to moving around all the time and not establishing lasting relationships, but when Eunhyuk and Donghae enter his world all the barriers he's put around his heart come crumbling down.
A/N: This was inspired by a dream I had the night before my first day of school (which made me want to kick my muse because I was writing this story in the margins of each class syllabus and not paying attention during the first two or three days of class). Also inspired by addicterated's gorgeous and refreshing way of writing romantic smut. I wanted to attempt to explore feelings a little deeper, so hopefully I managed to capture that :3

(Sungmin was one of those kids that moved almost once a year, sometimes even twice in one semester.)
french

Because He Was There

Title: Because He Was There
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, all Super Junior members
Genre: Angst, romance
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic is mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves.

A/N: A fic for Kyuhyun's upcoming birthday, yeah I'm early. 

Summary : I’m a house that you can permanently return to, hyung. But if you want me to vanish, then I’ll crumble myself to the ground in no time.

Kyuhyun - SJM U

As You Wish (1/?)

Title: As You Wish (1/?)
Pairing: Zhou Mi/OC
Summary: Zhou Mi is a prince who dreams of a common life. Sun is still searching for the knight in shining armor of her childhood. When their respective families arrange for them to be married, they struggle to find together the freedom and happiness they so longed for apart.
Notes: First attempt at Suju fanfiction. Extremely AU.

Freedom was written into the kingdom's code of law, but that meant absolutely nothing to pretty young girls of marriageable age. And Sun was rounding that corner at breakneck speed.

Hey guys, what's up? I'm Zen, and this is my first time posting here, so... yay! Comments would be awesome. Please let me know if I made any inexcusable errors :D
eunhae
  • deleaah

I Don't Deserve You [CHAPTER 4]

Title: I DON'T DESERVE YOU
Pairings: Kyuhyun X OC
Genre: Drama, romance, fluff, AU
Summary: Kyuhyun was the boy that had everything everyone envied. Good looks, brains, parents that loved to spoil him...you could call it, "the perfect life." Then everything was gone in a blink of an eye...

{ Prologue } { Chapter 1 } { Chapter 2 } { Chapter 3 }

------

My tears couldn’t stop falling…death…lost…in an instant…alone…the world was spinning too fast for me to grasp.

Love of the Game

chars: Sungmin, Kyuhyun
genre: fluff, PWP, a hint of crack
length: one-shot
words: 1293
rate: PG because Sungmin appreciates the word 'damn'
summary: Sungmin loves Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun loves games. Poor Sungmin.
sneak: (“We’ve been sitting here for so long that I’ve accumulated snow,” Sungmin sighed before adding, “I suggest Henry because he’s from Canada. He was built for this weather.”)

Collapse )

HyukMin

Jealous

Title: Jealous
Pairing(s): Haehyuk
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Rating(s): PG; 417 words
Summary: Eunhyuk's jealous during Singapore's second Super Show 3.
A/N: I wrote this in school yesterday. ;x I had so many thoughts and potential stories after going to their concert that I just had to write something. I was disappointed when I found out that the Sihae interactions were planned beforehand though and that they did the same thing during the first concert. Oh well. Anyhow, enjoy! It's my first Haehyuk. =D

( Eunhyuk won't deny he's jealous. )

Beautiful Hangover

Title: Beautiful Hangover
Chapter: prolog and Character Profile
Pairing: EunHae, SiHae, KiHae, HaeSica, Possible Kyumin? i haven't decided yet
Rating: R and higher for later chapters
Warning: Mention of drugs, addiction, and sexual situations in later chapters
Genre: drama, romance
Summary: Kyuhyun invents a drug that is so powerful it will change you life, just one taste and your hooked

I've got a new client for you...

Jealousy and Possesiveness

Title :  Jealousy and Possesiveness (Sequel to You Are My Everything)
Author : yanaasaurus
Pairing : Donghae/girl!Eunhyuk
Genre : Fluff, Romance
Rating : PG-13 (to make it safe ^^)
Disclaimer : I don't own anybody besides myself
Summary : "This necklace would be for you to be reminded that you are mine, and mine alone,that you will be forever mine, and that I am yours and yours alone, that I'll be forever yours"

"Because you are mine, and mine alone Hyukkie"

<3

[ma sul - chapter 1]

Title: Ma Sul
Rating: PG-13 [rn] - NC17
Pairings: KyuMin, SiHan, HanChul, KangTeuk, YeWook, EunHae / dashes of HyukMin, brotherly!Haemin, Past!Qmi
Genres: Drama, Flangst, Fluff, Angst, Pseudo Harry Potter-esque "Fantasy", Humour, Some more fluff, some more drama, some more crack/humour.

*a/n: I would suggest reading the character profiles before reading the story, as it explains a lot. ;D

Character Profiles

Choi Hankyung + Choi Siwon
"God, you're cheesy. Just tell him already."
luhan

Crawling out from somewhere to do a WIP post~

Title: WIPs~
Pairings: Hankyung/Donghae, Victoria/Donghae, Nichkhun/Victoria, Hankyung/Jaejoong, Kyuhyun/Hankyung, Hankyung/Heechul and ninjas here and there
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: about 1000 words each

( Hankyung/Donghae; Victoria/Donghae - "Blackhole" )

Hankyung/Jaejoong; ninja!Hanhae, Kyuhan, Hanchul - "The Road Not Taken" )

( Hankyung/Heechul; Nichkhun/Victoria; - "Unfit to Love" )

Kyuhyun/Hankyung - "Just a List of Things" )