January 29th, 2011

Hyukfam

사랑의 Fortune- Chapter 24

Title: 사랑의 Fortune
Pairings: Eunhae, Hanchul, Kyumin, Yewook, Kangteuk, Others
Current Rating: PG15
Summary: Donghae moves with his family to help take care of his cousin, and as his life starts to look perfect, a series of disasters starts to fall on him, causing him to make some very tough decisions about his family and his life.

Chapter One
Chapter Two, Part One
Chapter Two, Part Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

For the first time since September..... an update! So sorry for the wait, I kinda lost the will to write this for a bit. On the plus side, I got a rather nice start to a Yewook fic I'll get up after one of these ones are completed. Unless I complete it before hand. Then I'll post it when its done.
french

Puzzle

Title: Puzzle
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ninja!EunHae, Ninja!Leeteuk
Genre: Angst, romance, AU
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic were taken from '50 First Date' movie mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves.

A/N: A fic requested by magnaeshyungnim . And I'm starting my a-week holiday today. v^^v

Summary:
 Lee Sungmin lost his memory. Cho Kyuhyun sprained his ankle. They kissed in the hospital.
hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

THE LOVER WHO BETRAYED...(NOT EXACTLY)...(ONE SHOT)...

Title: The Lover who Betrayed (Not exactly)..(One Shot)..
Author: anncho
Rating: Pg-13
Genere: Angst/bloodshed/Character death..
Staring: Main- Hanchul!! (Broken)
Others: Siwon, kangin, kyuhyun, donghae, sungmin..
Type: one shot..

*Warning* : Gender switch (Girl! heechul, Girl! Sungmin), *Siwon, kangin, kyuhyun and donghae* are portrayed as heechul's elder brothers/ Character death..

Story Line: Princess Heechul secretly falls in love with hangeng, who's just a mere warrior in their kingdom. But their love story couldn't go any further, after her four deadly brothers finds out about them. They had to run away in order to live together. But one day, She makes a very big mistake, which leads to His lovers death..bringing their love story to an end..(Sorry, i suck at summary)..

Note: This story is failed Version of Romeo and Juliet..kekeke..But only the difference is that, this one was created by me..hehehe..The story is totally an imaginative creation, so, its nothing to do with any reality bits, and if it gets accidentally related, then i don't know..hehehe..Enjoy..

(Read Here)
  • n_mai

The Gang - Chapter One

Title : The Gang
Author : n-mai
Pairing : HanHaeKyuChul , KangTeuk , SiHyuk - SNSD (Jessica , Yoona , SooYoung , SeoHyun , TaeYeon ) - SHINee (TaeMin , Minho , JongHyun ) - F(X) (Victoria , Sulli )
Rating : NC-17
Summary : HanGeng and his Gang promised not to joined anyone in their Gang , but when a young man enter HanGeng life he decieded let him in the Gang , what the others opinion about it will they agree to it - (sorry sucks at summary)

A/N : This is chapter one and I hope you liked , and please tell me if there is any mistakes , thank you ~_^

Prologue : (n-mai.livejournal.com/1922.html)
Chapetr one : (
n-mai.livejournal.com/2270.html)
Turtleboy_yesung
  • chyco

WolfSaga [ 10/? ]

Title: WolfSaga
Chapter: 10/?
Pairing: KiSung  [minor KangTeuk; HanChul..]
Genre: angst, romance, Vampire/Lycan AU
Summary: A young lycan on the run, preferably as far away from his family as possible, stumbles over a mixed community that takes him in. But his past is catching up with him for sure, not caring if he wishes for it or not.
A/N: Thank you rayneweather for beta reading ♥
Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
| 7 | 8 | 9

There wouldn't be a problem if I'm gone )

[fic] coagulation, 1/1

Title: Coagulation
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG-15
Notes: KangTeuk love feels like a warm, all-encompassing love to me. One that catches you no matter how badly you fall, one that never gives up on you, no matter how far gone you are. So, uh, yeah. That was how this was inspired.
Word Count: 13,000

Summary: “He likes fixing broken things, you know. Televisions, bicycles—and people. Youngwoon likes fixing people. And you were just so broken and he was so ready to take on this new project, but I swear, Jungsu, he didn’t know it at the time, but he had completely fallen for you.”

( The fake cut is fake! )
Hangeng

Hangeng/Reader

Title: I´m afraid that I´m lost
Pairing: Hangeng/Reader
Rating: NC-17
Summary: You notice a guy who seems to be lost and you help him find his way home. You become best friends but you want more.

A/N This is my 6th fic in my Suju/reader series. It was supposed to be all smut but in the end it became a smut with a plot and a bit longer than I intended but I hope you like it ;D

Collapse )
Flowersss

Snow Day

Title: Snow Day
Author: aulio123
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Raiting: R
Genre: Humor/Smut
Summary: Kyuhyun hates the fact that he has to tutor the annoying foreign exchange student his parents took in. Things get even worse when he has to tutor him on a snow day, instead of having fun. Or maybe he will have fun....

A/N: It's been a long time... I hope you like it. <3

(no subject)

horror hazard: zero hour
pages: (1A/??)
Pairing: KyuWook, kyumin,eunhae, taesica,kangtuek,
Genre: horror, bits and pieces of comady, (maybe smut)
Rating: R-NC-17 maybe
Summary- when a simple search and rescue goes wrong... the team members might just have to save them self
Warning: characters death
A/N: this is based off of resident evil, but alot of stuff will change like locations, names and etc.  and don't worry this is only the prologue so will see more super junior member's later.

http://neveryuna24.livejournal.com/1475.html (click right here for the intro)
hangsta

i'm a free bitch, baby [comic ver. - 11]

>> aronnax's i'm a free bitch, baby!

i'm a free bitch, baby. (comic ver.)
["gen, bandfic, ninja qmi because I can
Han Geng files a lawsuit, and it's the end of the world.
"]

previous: part 1 // part 2 // part 3 // part 4 // part 5 // part 6 // part 7 // part 8 // part 9 // part 10

this one is a little short :(( sorry!

Dangers of Discovery (11/16)

Dangers of Discovery
Pairing: Siwon/Heechul
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama, Action
Rating: PG – 13
Summary: Two scientists are paired up for this project in the jungle. It just seemed like a normal project at first, but someone just had to get them lost, almost get them killed, kept a big secret from the other, and made the other one… fall in love?

(Let me change that)
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Sunset — Chapter Twenty-Two

Title: Night and Day - Sunset
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter: 22/?
Pairings: KyuHyun/YeSung, SungMin/RyeoWook, HeeChul/BoA
Genre: Angst/drama
Warning: NPC character death (children) Feel free to skip to the relevant parts.

Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story. Part 2, 'Day', deals with Sungmin and Ryeowook's story. Part 3, 'Sunset', is their combined stories as their adventures take them out of their comfort zones to places they never even dreamed, with new characters added.

A/N: Will be posting weekly on Saturdays. This chapter's being presented a bit differently - it's long (again) but the MinWook part is first to make it easier to read. (for this chapter only tho...) There are cuts in place if you wish to skip the part where the children... (>.>)

Why are you crying?
Notebook

Soft Like Velvet

Title: Soft Like Velvet (side story to Like Velvet)
Pairing: EunHae, Donghae/Jessica, HanHae, side: KangTeuk, Yesung/Janmi(ooc) and ninja!YeTeuk
Genre: serious angst, AU
Rating: R (themes)
Warnings: Drug and alcohol addiction.
Summary: Donghae doesn't know how his life spiraled so out of control, doesn't know if he can get it back on track, but there is Eunhyuk, there is always Eunhyuk

It’s a spiral of darkness, a hunger that eats away at him, that leaves him craving more. He’s shaking, wanting, so very hungry.
  • deleaah

Chapter 11: Depend on us

Title: I Still Care. [Chapter 11]
Pairings: Yewook, and some ninjas here and there <3
Rating: R
Genre: romance, drama, fluff,^^
Summary: I’m used to be being ignored, being in this huge house…alone; I however was not used to someone actually caring for me…someone like Yesung.

Chapter 1 || Chapter 2 || Chapter 3 || Chapter 4 || Chapter 5 || Chapter 6 || Chapter 7 || Chapter 8 || Chapter 9 || Chapter 10 ||

------

it’s hard to remain calm and assure them that everything’s okay…when I’m pretty sure…it is far from okay.

I Want To Live! (5/?)

Title: I Want To Live!
Pairing: (Main) Kyumin, (Side) KangTeuk, HanChul, SiMin (one-sided only)
Genre: A little angsty, attempted humour (might fail miserably) and romance
Rating: PG-13 (I SERIOUSLY suck at smut, so there!)
Disclaimer: SuJu I have a DREAM! SuJu was my harem!! *gets shot down* fine... they don’t belong to me... *dies*
Notes: Words in ‘italics’ are thoughts. Summary: Lee Sungmin is a trained hitman by the codename ‘MIN’. His only sole purpose is to kill his assignments regardless of their backgrounds. So why did, one fateful night, on the brink of death, he met Cho Kyuhyun? The one who taught him the meaning of life. But then why life, had to be so full of twisted humour?

Chap 01 / Chap 02 / Chap 03 / Chap 04 / Chap 05a / Chap 05b