January 23rd, 2011

Notebook

Like Velvet Epilogue

Title: Like Velvet: Epilogue
Pairing: Sihan, ZhouChul, super ninja!KangTeuk and Kid!Henry
Genre: drama, romance, angst, (stripper!Geng) AU
Rating: R (for mature content and themes)
Summary: Hankyung knew no life other than that club where he had to do what he was told, bend over for whoever wanted it, do whatever his clients paid him to do and then one day he meets Siwon and he thinks he'll finally get out. But, Siwon never comes back even though he promised and Hankyung is left alone. Five years later he's out thanks to Heechul and then Siwon comes back..
Note: For shihan_ai and daidetre because I refuse to let her live her life in fear of Sihan.

Memories. Memories made and many more to make and he had Hankyung to make them with.
hankyuuu

Pajama? Pajama! [4/4]

Title: Pajama? Pajama! [4/4]
Pairing: YehMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior. Neither do I won the icon. Just the idea of the fic.
Summary: When Sungmin's night clothes get destroyed, little did he know that he would gain much more than second-hand clothes from his Yesung-hyung.
A/N: My first piece of fanfictiion ever. Inspired by my userpic. Halfway through the fic, I found out that they were at a radio station, not a bedroom. Oh well. Enjoy! Comments are very much appreciated! (:

Previous Chapters:
Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3

This was it. He was going to confess to Yesung.

french

Challenge Update

Title : Christmas (002)
Characters : Heechul, Ryeowook
Genre : Fluff, brotherhood
Rating : G

-

Title : Park Benches (021)
Characters : Yesung, Kyuhyun
Genre : Romance, fluff
Rating : PG-13

-

100 Challenge Masterlist

A/N : These updates is my own way to tell you guys that I'm still alive LOL. Sorry I still can't get to post my updates for chaptered fics yet, but I definitely will do it in Chinese New Year's hols, I promise. Oh and I guess you should know that my theme for this challenge is actually drabbles and simple stories. Just a reminder <3

Siwon UNF

Bend Your Arms to Look Like Wings (2)

Title: Bend Your Arms to Look Like Wings (The Insanity He Holds Might Just Save Your Soul)
Rating/Genre: PG-13/ AU Fantasy
Pairing(s): SiHan, KyuMin, KiMin, KangTeuk, onesided!EunHae
Warnings: mental disorders, language

Summary: Hangeng can't speak Korean well, which is strange because he's just started at a Korean college in Seoul. Siwon takes Hangeng under his wing, feeling sorry for the foreigner but he seems blind to the strange going ons that seemed to have followed the Chinese man to the campus.
Who is the stranger who's taken a liking to Sungmin and why can't any body else see the man who's started to follow Heechul?

siwon was too soft hearted, he would fall in love with a mop if no one else was around.

>Part One
HG04

[Fic dump] First Miracle______ posting!

My first posting in this community. I have been 'hanging out' here for a while now reading. Wanted to post something for a while now, but never got a chance to finish a story. Here some stories I did get to finish this time... hope this won't be the last time as well XD Will appreciate any kind of comment or advice!

Title: Behind the clouds
Pairing: possible!HanJae, past!YunJae
Words: 1709
Summary: Jaejoong gets a surprise visitor and confession.
A/N: This is purely fiction. I just wanted to create a reason to write Jaejoong/Hangeng for shihan_ai 's birthday! Happy Birthday!

Can I come visit you now?

Title: Not alone
Pairing: ninja!SiHan?
Words: 789
Summary: They were supposed to file a lawsuit together.
Disclaimer: I don’t own them obviously, only this drabble.

Hangeng, what are you doing here?

Title: Planned confession
Pairing: SiHan
Words: 338
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Do not own Suju
Summary: Siwon is taking Hangeng somewhere.
A/N: for 100 Suju Fanfic – prompt #096. “I like you. I like you. I like you” - Archive here

Close your eyes...

Title: Is there someone to catch me?
Pairing: Eeteuk/Kangin
Words: 358
Rating: PG-13 for angstiness
Summary: Eeteuk thinks back to better times.
Disclaimer: Do not own SuJu
A/N: for 100 Suju Fanfic – prompt: 001.Freefall – Archive here

I'm willing to take this leap of faith...
group

The Game We Play, Chapter 12 + Project, Chapter 10

The Game We Play
Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Yesung, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/Ryeowook, Siwon/Zhoumi
Genre: Romance, Drama, AU
Summary: Four princes of SuJu academy were bored with their always-the-same lives. So they decided to play a game that will change their life forever.

Previous: Character's Profile + Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Chapter 12 - Kyusung's sweet moment, Ryeowook's past,
Zhoumi's pet & Donghae's insecurity

----------------------------------------

Project: To Get Yesung's Love (a.k.a Sungmin's 10 Ways of Confessing His Love)
Pairing: Yesung/Sungmin, ninja Yewook & Sungmin+Ddang
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Friendship
Summary: Sungmin is desperate to confess his love to Yesung, desperate enough to ask for help from other Super Junior members.

Previous: Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Chapter 10 - Project#10, Finally, The Final Project! ...Or not?
it&#39;syou

Invisible Love

Title: Invisible Love
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre:Fantasy...may have a tiny bit of humor 
Disclaimer:i don't own anyone!
Summary:An unexplainable turn of events may change Lee donghae's  life forever.
Warning:may have some grammar/spelling errors~
a/n: The one in red is Hyukkie's inner-self talking  .

Chapter 18
o
  • bunrins

Married For A Purpose

Title: Married For A Purpose
Length: Chaptered
Genre: Romance(?),
Summary: A reunion, a kiss and a breakup leads to a 'pretend' marriage between Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Now trying to get Kyuhyun's ex jealous, problems surface when Sungmin falls for Kyuhyun and Seohyun actually wants Kyuhyun back.
A/N: Italics are thoughts. My first non-crack in a long time... I hope its ok.

Chapter 1
cheshire cat

Fic: The thing about love (part 2/3)

Title: The thing about love (part 2/3)
Author: bl4ckm4lice with ideas (a whole lot of ideas and plot) from pinku_kireru
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre/Pairing: College AU Siwon x Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi > Kyuhyun
Word Count: 18,251 (why am I like this)
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: na-ah, not mine
Summary: Being a shy boy, it’s hard for him to make friends. Yes, Zhou Mi has been his friends since forever. But Siwon… Siwon is different.
Warning: SWEET!INNOCENT!KYU. We need this in our system once in a while. And yes, I seriously think that Kyuhyun’s characterization in this fic deserves a warning.

Part 1

Collapse )
  • fynrile

This is another update~

Title: This is not a love story
Genre: School life/ romance/ not love?
Pairing: Han girl!Chul/Si girl!Chul Kyu girl!Mi/Kyu girl!Min
Characters: Super Junior [main]
Rating: PG-13 - NC-17
Warning: Swearing, sex and implied sex
Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THEM BUT THEY HAVE MY SUPA LUV!!
Author: Sunni
Length: [8/?]
Summary: Heechul is getting forced into a marriage that she doesn't want. She doesn't even like the guy a little.

Chpt. 1 // "Chpt. 2" // Chpt.3 // Chpt. 4 // Chpt. 5 // Chpt. 6 // Chpt. 7 // Chpt. 8 // “That sounds like a good idea.”

Like my icon? I worked HARD on it~
Sgeneration

Life is fun babeyh part 4

Title: Life is fun babeyh
Author: KyuhaeXD
Pairing: Kyuhae, Minho and Taemin
Genre: Kids, underage romance. Any
Disclaimer: It is all my ideas up to now, but some of it are from dramas and series. C:
Summary: Kyuhyun goes for a recess with his friends and meets his sunbae's again. That's all I can say.
C:
My notes: Will it be okay if I post this to here? I am new and I just started writing, I will improove anything if m fiction is really bad. Is it okay if I am welcome here? I also heard fictions here are always up to date. C:

Part 4 - http://kyuhaexd.livejournal.com/2007.html

Part 3 - http://kyuhaexd.livejournal.com/1744.html

Part 2 - http://kyuhaexd.livejournal.com/1095.html

Part 1 - http://kyuhaexd.livejournal.com/998.html

A/N: Please read and comment, you can complain anything concrit, tell me whether my fiction is good or my grammar is bad or everything sucks in my fiction. I'm looking forward for concrit comments. I will try improove if my fiction is bad.
min2
  • meyh

Things That Lee Sungmin Never Thought Of

Title: Things That Lee Sungmin Never Thought Of
Author: meyh
Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Summary: There are many things Lee Sungmin never thought of; being in a group called Super Junior, friends with 13 men ... And one of them is loving Cho Kyuhyun.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the boys (sadly), I merely play with them.
Warning(s): -
Word Count: 3,270
Author's Notes: Written for ’88 Followers Contest’, held by KPOPKIZZes. Beta-ed by my dear lovely friend jinkishue, love you girl <33 Have fun reading ^^

Lee Sungmin inserted a key to the doorknob of the apartment ...
SiHan Macro

Misplaced in a Once Familar World

title:Misplaced in a Once Familiar World
pairing: KangTeuk
rating: PG-13
notes: Kind of a post-war!fic? Angst with a fluffy ending. And FYI to all my Just a Foreign Exchange Student readers, there won't be an update anytime soon. T.T I apologize, but let's just say that a computer isn't as accessible as it was before. Meanwhile, I'll be posting one-shots like these. :)
summary: Kangin is back after serving two years in military. But the loving world that he had left just isn't the same anymore. He has seen too much to ever be the same.

Kangin saw his comrades and friends die right in front of his eyes. He saw them get shot, attacked, ambushed, and even blown to pieces. They were all traumatizing thoughts that refused to leave his mind. Kangin saw the way the world would end; in darkness and destruction.
leeteuk[miinah]
  • deleaah

Forget Me [Chapter 1]

Title: Forget Me
Pairings: Kangteuk
Genre: Romance, AU, Angst
Summary: Kangin loves his girlfriend very much and he's willing to wait for her to open her eyes from her coma...even if it's for an eternity...that was his mindset until he met Leeteuk. A man who shares the same hobbies and they share a magnetic attraction the moment they laid eyes on each other...Kangin is torture with guilt, shame when he knows that he can no longer turn back and must say these words to him, Forget me

--------

This undeniably desire to just talk to him grew bigger and bigger each day

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 20

Title: The Diary of a Lost Fanboy- Chapter 20
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: G
Summary (whole story): Hi everyone! My name is Kim Ryeowook and I’ am a lost fan boy.My life has been a roller coaster ride since he came into my life. So are you ready? Welcome to my world.

Summary (this chapter): Two words: Kyuhyun’s surprise ^^

Link: Chapter 20

For the other chapters, the links are in the sidebar of my journal!

Please leave comments!
MINE MINE AND MINE!

Mr. Virgin and The Red-Haired Man 1

Title: Mr. Virgin and The Red-Haired Man
Length: Chapter 1/???
Author: chu_loves_hyuk and suju_wonderbang
Genre: Humor, Romance, Smut
Rating: NC-17 for this chapter
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk
Disclaimer: We don't own the boys unfortunately...
Summary: Due to an absurd entreaty from his mother, Donghae is left with a serious problem in his hands. Although he manages to accomplish what his mother has been begging him to do, the outcome isn't what he'd bargained for.
Warnings!: Smut in this chapter!!!
A/N: suju_wonderbang ^.^ Sorry if I made Donghae seem like he's had sex tons of time before. o____o Not the best at smut obviously, and not very good with writing virgins having their first time. ^///////^ AND SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!!!! chu_loves_hyuk Hope you like the after-scenes of the smut 8DD

Smut here @ stabhaehyuk
eunhyuk suju m

Soulmates

Title: Soulmates
Pairing: Eunhae/Haehyuk
Sub-Pairings: ninja!Kangteuk, very small amounts (like microscopic amounts) of Haemin
Rating: PG-13 . . . just in case
Disclaimer: Do you honestly think I would be here writing if I owned them?
Summary: But sometimes, no matter how in control we think we are, there are always things beyond us and paths that were meant to cross.

Read here
kai
  • kwx3

Accidental Coincidence {Chapter 4}

Title: Accidental Coincidence Chapter [04/05]
Pairing: Hyukhae, Kyuhyuk
Genre: Romance, Angst, AU
Disclaimer: Owns only story.
Summary: With the right person at the right place, even your wildest dreams can come true. Even before you can finish spelling H-Y-U-K-H-A-E. And yes, even if you’re a fan and he’s your idol.
SPOT FOR seven10ninty, manaka0907, chiyo_87, veltana!!
A/N: THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAP. LONGER AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END OF CHAP.

The decision is made.
[Zhou Mi]

(no subject)

Title: So, Darling, Have A Heart {Chapter 3}
Pairing: (gradual) Qmi, Shimin, Hanchul, Kieunhae, Yewook, Jongkey, 2Min
Rating: G (NC-17 in later chapters)
Summary: It's completely against his will to join the club, because singing's the last thing that he wants to do, in front of an audience, no less. So Kyuhyun isn't really prepared when he realises that there are quite a number of things in the glee club to help him change his mind about it.

"Eff off," Sungmin snaps, adding in a sniffle for good measure.
i love you and you only

The Awakening~!

Title: The Awakening (collab with fishypinkheartx  )
Night of Vampires
Length: Chaptered (based on the anime/manga Vampire Knight )
Pairing: KyuMin, EunMin, The rest of the SJ members.
Genre: Romance, Violance, Supernatural
Rating: PG-15 (because of blood)
Warning: Vampires, Genderswitch (Girl!Sungmin, Girl!Ryeowook )
Disclaimer: I own... a tree :D

Summary: Lee Sungmin's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, wherein she was attacked by a vampire and rescued by another. 10 years later, Sungmin, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Sapphire Blue Academy, has grown up and became a guardian of the vampire race. Protecting her savior, Lee HyukJae (Eunhyuk), from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. On her side is Cho Kyuhyun, a childhood friend who’s hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear and is determined never to trust them. This co-existing arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions.
Is Eunhyuk's infatuation with Sungmin the beginning of a forbidden romance, or is it something in her forgotten past that draws him to her. Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death.

A.N: Another collab work :D this time with my onnie florence, the idea of 'Love Like This' came from her :D this story is based on the anime Vampire Knight just that there will be a slight twist at the end :D enjoy! :D

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

You are a disgrace to all vampires ]
yoona

{donghae/eunhyuk} clocks are barely breathing at seconds before now

title: clocks are barely breathing at seconds before now
pairing: Donghae/Eunhyuk
word count: 5494
rating: nc-17
summary: They're on a never ending pause. Donghae measures life in nows; Hyukjae counts the seconds in elapsed time frames that will end in tomorrow.

The sunlight streams in through the windows and fades in Hyukjae’s eyes. Donghae is drenched in darkness, blind and stumbling, left only to hear and feel.
sehuna

U'RE MY NOONA'S CHILD CP.3

</style>

You’re my Noona’s child

Author : Ree

Pairing : HyukHae

Chapter : Three

Genre : Romance

Rating : Pg-15

Disclaimer : Fishy and Monkey are mine

Warning : !Fail !Broken grammar and spelling

Summary : What will you do if your sister has a really affectionate son? What will you do if  he acts like a little puppy around you? What will you do if he’s so clingy to you? Anddd what will you do when you lust your own nephew??

A/N : I know I’m rushing but can’t help it >.<  And again, sorry for error grammar and spelling *bows*

Here's the fic > http://gunhaeree.livejournal.com/2460.html

Prev. chapter  :
Cp 1 > http://gunhaeree.livejournal.com/893.html
Cp 2 > http://gunhaeree.livejournal.com/2037.html

sasugaa

Yewook - April Rain - 17/20

Title: April Rain
Pairing: Yewook - onesided!Kisung
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yunjae
Rating: PG - 13
Disclaimer: Boys aren't mine.
Summary: They are a mistake, conceived by foolishness and brilliance. They were a blemish upon all Supernatural races. It wasn't right to have two of the most powerful races combined in one being. They must be taken down. Volunteering for this important mission, Jongwoon enters the Clan of Seoul. And there, he finds that everything he knows about them is wrong.

Segment Seventeen: Chained Experiments

Collapse )