January 20th, 2011

Ulzzang

A Piece of My Heart

Title: A Piece of My Heart
Pairing: Kyuhyun/OC/Donghae
Rating: PG-13 (for now)
Genre: Romance, Humour, Smut
Disclaimer: I do not own the boys. This is a work of fiction. I own nothing and know even less. I gain no financial profit in writing these.
Summary: SooMin grew up with Donghae and Kyuhyun and have been best friends since they were little. Now that they've grown up and are attending their senior year of high school, they both fell in love with her but she is only allowed to choose one but doesn't want to hurt the other. Who will she choose?

Chapter o4
Notebook

It's High School Chapter 10

Title: It's High School Chapter 10
Pairing: Hanchul, Zhoury (HenMi), Kyumin, Yewook, Eunhae (sort of ninja), ninja!Sibum
Rating: PG-13 (language and innuendos)
Genre: AU!high school, romance
Summary: Heechul wants them hot. Sungmin wants them smart. And Zhou Mi wants them to be Henry.
Note: This fic is for ink_river10 because she is super awesome and I needed to write this for her. 

“Smart guys are hot.” Heechul said letting his eyes fall to those lips.
hyuk

PLEASE MASTER! [update 2] AND HANCHUL DRABBLE

Title: PLEASE MASTER [update 2] | pairing: donghae/eunhyuk | genre: school!au | rating: g (may vary per chapter) | summary: eunhyuk works part time. | disclaimer: I don’t own them. Familiar plots are from random anime. | warning: bad grammar, bad description.
DONGHAE

title: reply a sequel to letter to you | pairing: hangeng/heechul | genre: angst | length: drabble
MY HEENIM
Dreamy Hearts

Our War Game chapter 6

Title: 051. Troubling Thoughts
Pairing(s): KangTeuk, HanChul (so far); others to come
Rating: PG
Genre: Violence/Friendship/Mecha
Summary: Part 6 of a new chaptered fic. Ryeowook and Leeteuk are injured and under the care of the city healer. However, while recovering, Ryeowook has a strange dream and a new task.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
Previous chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Be prepared for anything, even in your mind or in dreams.
Siwon - Reason

[Fic] Ars moriendi

Title: Ars moriendi (The Art Of Dying)
Rating: NC-17
Fandom: Super Junior (with brief mentions of SHINee and U-Kiss)
Pairing(s): ShiHan/HanWon
Warnings: Angst, AU, Character death, Blood, Graphic Scenes of Murder, Trafficking of Minors, Prostitution, Drug use, Violence, Graphic Sexual Scenes, Non-con.
Summary: Some claim death is an art form, but to newly acquired foreign Detective Han Geng there's nothing artistic about six brutal murders in the space of two weeks, the victims, all well known Pimps and corner drug dealers, except for the latest, a mere 14 year old boy with no name, and no apparent family, yet brutally bludgeoned like the rest. When the rest of The Seoul Metropolitan Police Service write it off as another drug related incident, Han Geng isn't convinced and decides to delve deeper, soon becoming swept up in the horror and danger of the underground world, where anything is done to stay alive...
Part: 10 of ?

Part 10.

Previous Parts: [1] || [2] || [3] || [4] || [5] || [6] || [7] || [8] || [9]

Twins (Knock Out) pt. 10

Title: Twins (knock out)
Pairings: KangTeuk, HanChul, KyuMi, YeWook, EunHae, SiRy. Heechul/everyone, Sungmin/Sooyoung, KiEunHae, Geng/Minho. Hyunseung/G-Dragon (broken), Kikwang/Dongwoon, Hongki/Yonghwa, Sungmin/G-Dragon
Rating: NC-17
Word Count: around 9,620 [O_o]
Notes: Highschool-au, genderswitch.
Summary: HEECHUL'S NON-CHRISTMAS PARTY. EVERYONE HAS SEX, MANSE!

Kibum looked at himself in the mirror, disgusted. He was still hung over, thus he let Heechul dress him up.
SoHeechul

Starting from Scratch: Chapter 3

Title: Starting From Scratch
Pairing: SoHeechul [Sohee x Heechul]
Rating: G
Genre: Rom-Com
Summary: Heechul’s “interest” in Wonder Girls’ SoHee has been known for a long time, but never really been taken seriously. Until now.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Super Junior, it’s members, or songs. And I don’t own Wonder Girls, or their members, or songs.
A/N: Hi guys! I'm sorry I'm such a busy middle school student. I hope you enjoy, please continue reading these guys' love story~

[Chapter 1]    [Chapter 2]
  • rei06

RIDDLE OF DEATH

Character:
SUPER JUNIOR
Genre: Angst, Friendship, Suspense
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Super Junior members. Te story and plot is mine... ^^
Summary
Hickory Dickory Dock the time is running out beware beware or you might mourn a death of a dearest friend...

Heechul got himself kidnapped, but the kidnappers didn't want any ransom but instead they would have to play a riddle. A riddle where heechul's life is on the line. There's a catch with every riddle there's a time limit, every wrong answer and every late answer can kill Heechul...

CHAPTER:
chapter 1 ( http://rei06.livejournal.com/2083.html )

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[fic] paper hearts, 1/1

Oh dear, this community looks so intimidating! ;___; I hope you guys like what I have to offer!

Title: Paper Hearts
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: Romance/Angst
Rating: PG-15
Notes: I did not realize that one tiny idea could sprout into something this big. I have repented accordingly while writing this, because nothing is quite like the pain of having written over ten thousand words and knowing that you’re still not near the end.
Word Count: 15,000

Summary: His life has always been smooth sailing, has always been the textbook example of how someone should live—but ever since he met Kyuhyun, things have been turned upside down, and he can’t will himself to even want his old life back. “You think I want to be like this?” Sungmin’s jaw clenched. “Loving you has never been a choice!”

( The fake cut is fake~ )
kyu

QMi :: NC-17

Title: Thoughtful Pairing: QMi Rating: NC-17 Summary/Notes: PWP, window-sex, blatant indulgence in my own kinks. This is actually a repost but before I accidentally had the comments disabled, so I'm reposting this again to give people a chance to comment if they'd like~~ "But, Kui Xian, isn't it exciting to know that there's still a chance someone could look up from the street and see us when I'm pounding into you?"
zhoumi <3

SuJu drabbles (2)

Title : Interview
Author : jimin161
Pairing : Any SuJu couples
Rating : PG
Summary : He get's tired of the same question over and over again.

"If you could say something to him right now, what would it be?"

Title : Taking over the world
Author : jimin161
Pairing : HeechulXOC
Rating : PG-13
Summary : Raven get's an idea and wants Heechul to know it, even if she....

"You're early. Did you miss me?"

• kayetin

The Promise We Made (Chapter 8)

Title: The Promise We Made
Pairing: Broken! Heewook (girl: Ryeowook), Kangteuk (girl: leeteuk), Heemin (girl: Sungmin)
Other Characters: Yesung, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, IU
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: Ryeowook and Heechul get married during their childhood years and made a promise to each other that they will be husband and wife when they grow up; but things suddenly change when Heechul introduce Sungmin to Ryeowook as his fiancée…

Chapter8
Turtleboy_yesung
  • chyco

WolfSaga [ 9/? ]

Title: WolfSaga
Chapter: 9/?
Pairing: KiSung  [minor KangTeuk; HanChul..]
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre: angst, romance, Vampire/Lycan AU
Summary: A young lycan on the run, preferably as far away from his family as possible, stumbles over a mixed community that takes him in. But his past is catching up with him for sure, not caring if he wishes for it or not.
A/N: Thank you rayneweather for beta reading ♥
Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
| 7 | 8

( I'll come back for you, I promise )
Ken-chan

Horrible Chaotic [EDITED]

Title: Horrible Chaotic
Characters: Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin and Hyukjae!
Pairing: Kyumin, Yewook
Genre: ABNORMAL! Fail!crack, extreme idiotic stupid that unthinkable!
Summary: Weird thing had happened in Super Junior 11th floor dorm.

A/N: This is for Farah, farahsuju ! For her birthday yesterday! Sorry it was late! And sorry that this is a very bad bad bad fic! I’m stuck! And this is extremely ugly!

This is my last Kyumin fic~ Goodbye Kyumin~! Hopefully I write Kyumin again, later~

Dangers of Discovery (6/16)

Dangers of Discovery
Pairing: Siwon/Heechul
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama, Action
Rating: PG – 13

Summary: Two scientists are paired up for this project in the jungle. It just seemed like a normal project at first, but someone just had to get them lost, almost get them killed, kept a big secret from the other, and made the other one… fall in love?

(Keep him alive and I'll listen to your demands)