January 4th, 2011

zhou mi

hanchul; preview; g

Title: Untitled (for now at least)
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: G
Genre: General/Romance ( maybe a little bit of side angst?)
Summary/Notes: This is the beginning of something I started recently. It's going to be just a little love story, nothing very special, but I'd like to get some feedback for it's progress, so I'm sharing what I have now. All comments are ♥

Heechul had given up on love and attraction and believing people when they promised it would be okay.

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.

Jongdae laughs with salad

Don't Run From Love

Title: Don't Run From Love
Pairing: Kyuchul, mentions of Kangteuk and broken!Hanchul
Rating: PG-13 (just for mild swearing)
Summary: Heechul is afraid to love again, but Leeteuk shows him that life isn't worth living without love.
A/N: Pretty short and inspired by the Christmas Special of Oh My School! where Eunhyuk mentions that Heechul never hangs out with his own band members. I know it was probably a joke, but this is my take on it. I've been really obsessed with SJ lately, but I still don't know their personalities as well as SHINee's, so I hope they aren't too OOC :\

(Leeteuk was fairly certain he knew the reasons behind the younger’s behavior and frankly, he was disappointed and sick of it.)
SoHeechul

Starting from Scratch: Chapter 2

Title: Starting From Scratch
Pairing: SoHeechul [Sohee x Heechul]
Rating: G
Genre: Rom-Com
Summary: Heechul’s “interest” in Wonder Girls’ SoHee has been known for a long time, but never really been taken seriously. Until now.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Super Junior, it’s members, or songs. And I don’t own Wonder Girls, or their members, or songs.
A/N: Second chapter! I have no internet now! This is sad! But hey, maybe I’ll end up finishing all of this. And also making more! BTW: This is from SoHee's point of view now. Enjoy! 

[Chapter 1]
group

The Game We Play, Chapter 2 + Project, Prologue

The Game We Play
Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Yesung, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/Ryeowook, Siwon/Zhoumi
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Drama, AU
Summary: Four princes of SuJu academy were bored with their always-the-same lives. So they decided to play a game that will change their life forever.

Previous: Character's Profile + Prologue | Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Date plan & Confession

------------------------------------------------------

Project: To Get Yesung's Love (a.k.a Sungmin's 10 Ways of Confessing His Love)
Pairing: Yesung/Sungmin, ninja Kyusung & Eunhae
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Friendship
Summary: Sungmin is desperate to confess his love to Yesung, desperate enough to ask for help from other Super Junior members.

Prologue - The beginning of the Project
diered

Sapphire Blue sex toy

Title: Sapphire Blue sex toy
Pairings: KangTeuk
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Crack, slightly smut language
Summary: In which Kangin founds a dildo in Leeteuk's drawer.
Disclaimer: I don't own these beautiful boys, only this story~
A/N: blackkikyo gave me this idea last summer, but never was in the mood of writing it. Though now, on work, I came up with the story xD ENJOY the crackiness~

oh my god hyung! I can't believe that you actually have one of these!
wookie

A Moment Of Our Own 2/2

Title: A Moment Of Our Own

Pairings/Characters: Sihan, Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul

Genre: Romance, Drama

Rating: PG

Summary: What else could have been out there? If I didn’t love you..(My summary sucks…Mianhe)

A/N: 3 weeks away from LJ is way too long for me…*cries*..I’m glad I’m back…I failed to post all my fics before Christmas that includes Sungmin’s b-day fic which I failed to do so on Jan.1st..such a failure…waaah….I know it's late but MERRY X-MAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE...^_^

(Part 2)

The Lighted Path Chapter 2

Title: The Lighted Path

Rating: PG 13 (may change)

Pairing: Main! Kangin/Eeteuk Yesung/Ryeowook

Genre: Multi-Chaptered, Angst (plus whatever else gets tossed in)

Summary: A battered Eeteuk is found by Kangin. Will Kangin be able to support the lost and untrusting Eeteuk and save him from himself, all while trying to keep a past of his own under wraps?

A/N: Finally, chapter 2! I know it’s really short and it took me forever, but I swear that it’ll pick up as the story picks up. I don’t completely know where I’m going with this, so I haven’t worked on it as much as I should. And I’m working on 2 other fics too, so look forward to them!

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2

Promise(15/?)

Title : Promise (15/?)
Author : yanaasaurus
Pairing : Donghae/girl!Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin
Rating : G
Genre : Drama, Angst, Fluff
Disclaimer : I don't own them :'(
Summary : "For some, promises are meant to be broken. but for the famous celebrity Lee Donghae, promises are to be kept. While for an ordinary school girl like Lee Hyukjae, promises are something to hold on to"

(Prologue)
Chapter :
1  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Chapter 15 : "What made you to be like this Sica?
No MinWoo

Hollow Chapter 6

Title: Hollow (Chapter 6) 
Pairing: Kibum/ Kyuhyun (for now), Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun (main), Eunhae, many others
Genre: band fic, drama, angst, fluff, everything, smut-tastic
Rating: Pg-13 to R, different for different chapters (this chapter is R! kids STAY AWAY)
Warning: rape, violence, smut...you get the idea , and I would put language but honestly, that's he least of your worries...
Summary:
It hurt a little less each time, until he became numb to it all. Till he forgot how to feel. Till all that was left was a body, and  a broken soul. Will he be able to fix it? (It's not as angsty as it seems)

Collapse )
SungminLicks

Childhood Love (11/?)

Genre: Fluff, Romance
Pairings: main!Kyumin, quite-a-lot!Eunhae, minor!Yewook, mentions of other pairings
Summary: This is the love and also life story (okay until their twenties) of Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook. The story tells about how they grow up and closer and also how they will find their first and maybe ever-lasting love. In this chapter, our protagonists get a new friend.

Read: kyumin86eunhae.livejournal.com/12325.html

Confused Relationship - chapter 10

title : Confused Relationship
pairing / characters : broken!Kyuhyun / Ryewook , Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryewook
rating : pg
warning : girl!Sungmin , girl!Ryewook , ANGST
summary : Kyuhyun and Ryewook broke up because they think they didn't have any chemistry . But they are still friends . Both of them promised that they will find a new love . Whenever Ryeowook have a date or something , Kyuhyun always spoil the mood . So , will they find a new love ? Especially Ryeowook who her ex-boyfriend always bugging her .

Chapter 10 : Well , Ryeowook's mom and I have decided to get you and Ryeowook.......MARRY!!!!
sweethyukkie

Calorie

Title: Calorie (Chapter 1)
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, slight SiHyuk
Rating: PG
Genre: fluff, romance
Summary: Eunhyuk had kept loving his best old & heterosexual friend Siwon for 15 years long but decides to give up his fruitless love. Then Donghae who is their friend comes forward as a candidate lover.
A/N: Based on the manga, "Calorie". My 2nd attempt at a multi chaptered fic. Cheers!

Eunhyuk tapped his finger on his chin while thinking. "Hmm. The amusement park?"
Hyukhae love forever and always ;W;

a Certain Santa (part 1) & (part 2)

Title: a Certain Santa (part 1) & (part 2)
Pairing: Hyukjae/Donghae, HyukHae
Length: One Shot
Word Count: 4.866 words
Author: aidenfishy
Beta: na_jin_br ♥ *\o/* ♥
Rating: VERY rated NC-17
Genre: Romance, SMUT! Yaoi-Sex
Summary: Donghae thought that wearing a Santa outfit is the good way to confess  But after looked at his own reflection in the mirror, he have to say that it's a good way to seducing, but the worst way to confess.
Warning: Sexual contents, Masturbation!, Toys, Rope, Handcuffs, Kinky, Very Smut, Slutty Santa Outfit, etc.
Disclaimer: Just own the fic ♥

Also posted @[info]hyukhae_oxygen
sungmin

I HATE THAT I AM FALLING FOR YOU. (17) Final

Title: I HATE THAT I AM FALLING FOR YOU. (chapter 17) Final
Pairing: KyuMin, broken!SeoKyu, slight!Eunhae, slight!YeWook
Genre: Romance, Fluff, High School AU,
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Sungmin and Kyuhyun have always hated each other, but when a teacher assigns them two to a science fair project, they start realizing their true feelings toward each other.
Warning: girl!Sungmin, girl!Eunhyuk, girl!Ryeowook

A/N: The final chapter is here! J But it’s sad it has ended already mm~ And sorry for the late, short update…D: I’m a terrible person. Anyways, I would like to thank those who have been sticking with this fic from beginning to end. You guys rock! I‘d like to thank those who even gave this fic a try ^_^~ Anyways, time for the finale~

Suddenly, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around my waist, leaving me still.
hungry

It's A Small World After All {14/?}

Title : It's a Small World After All
Pairing(s) : KyuMin, YeWook, and Eunhae
Genre : drama, romance, fluff
Warning :
Rating : PG13 and will go up anytime soon ;)
Disclaimer : the plot.
Summary : What happens when Ryeowook leaves Sungmin with Kyuhyun, his idol best friend, and runs off with Yesung. What happens when Sungmin finds out that his bestfriend is dating his ex-boyfriend. What happens when their worlds shrink and they're all bound together?

Everything's going to be fine.