December 24th, 2010

The Twelve Days Of Christmas

Title: The Twelve Days of Christmas
Author: chiyo_87  
Pairings: HaeHyuk, Slight!KyuMin (tiny)
Rating: G
Length: Oneshot (3172 words)
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Summary: It’s another lonely Christmas for Hyukjae. Or so he thought. Until he starts getting all these anonymous gifts from a mysterious person.
A/N: This is for my BBs eunhaesherry  , chu_loves_hyuk  and audacioushoney  <333

"Would you be my Christmas this year?"
bada

Christmas Gift

Title: Run to You
Pairing: Eunhae (Eunhyuk/Donghae)
Rating: PG
Genre: fluff
Summary: all I want for Christmas is you

a/n: do I still have a reader here? it's been a while since I wrote something and when I did, well~ let's just say I think my speciality is in making a cheesy story >o<
anyway enjoy this one ^^ and as always.. comments are loved ^o^

Run to You

Forever Love is KyuMin (1/?)

Title: Forever Love is KyuMin (1/?)
Characters: KyuMin (Main) and other normal SJ pairings
Genre: Smut, Romance, Humour, Angst, Fluff
Rating: PG-13
Warning: No Beta
Disclaimer: Super Junior is ELF’s while ELF’s is Super Junior’s ^^
Summary: The love of KyuMin starts when Super Junior becomes 13 [Bad at summary ><]
A/N: This is my first fic so I hope that you all can give support *bow* ^^
Thanks to simbasheart & vin11lover for help (:
Sorry for the bad English!

Kyuhyun joined Super Junior without having his own bed. Who is the one who offers him one?

(no subject)

Title: In your white dress
Pairing: Hanchul, One-sided Kyuhyun
Genre: angst/fluff
Disclaimer: Plot is taken from the music video for Wedding dress by Taeyang. I don't own any of the boys either.
Summary: Weddings are a time for celebration but what happens when you are invited to the wedding of the person you love to someone else?

“Of course I do, they don’t call me milky white skin Kim Heechul for nothing”
hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

WHEN YOU FALL, YOU FALL HARD....(9/?)

Title: When you fall, you fall hard....(Ongoing)...
Author :Anncho
Pairing: Kyumin, Sihan, Eunhae, Yewook..
Rating: Pg
Chapter:9/?
Genere: Angst/Drama/Fluff...

Story Line: Two rival groups in High school, Hands always in each others throat, And never gets along...So what will happen when they fall for their enemy's dear ones ...Will they change or will it be worse..???..

Note: Yaaahhh sorry guys..i have to be on hiatus once again, as my exam is knocking outside my door....but i will try to update the remaining chapters even in the middle of my exams..hehehe..Anyways enjoy it..Hope this chapter is long enough..Kamsahamnida..

New
(Chapter 9)

(Chapter 1) (Chapter 2) (Chapter 3) (Chapter 4) (Chapter 5) (Chapter 6) (Chapter 7) (Chapter 8)

SUPER (but junior) GODS from the East [Chapter 13]

Title: SUPER (but junior) GODS from the East
Chapter: 13/16
Characters: DBSK, Super Junior, CSJH The Grace
Genre: mutant!AU, action/adventure, friendship
Summary: In which all 18 boys have super powers, and are forced to learn to use them to defend themselves when a powerful enemy kidaps some of their own. Being a teenager has never been this hard.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters nor the concept of the powers. I also realise other writers may have had the same type of story before; please rest assured that I'm not trying to plagiarise your ideas!
A/N: this is a new mutant power series that I'm currently writing. I've also written a few related oneshots earlier.

I'm sorry for taking so long! Hope you guys like this chapter :D

Siwon looks up from his clasped hands. “So…what are we going to do?” It’s not a question of whether they are going to do something about it, because the alternative is simply not permissible, and they all realise it and agree silently.
ming2

3 one shot fics

Title: My Secret Santa 
Main Characters: Donghae/Hyukjae
Genre: Fluff
I thought Santa always enters the chimney but why is he using the front door?

Title: Under the Mistletoe 
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
"Don’t tell me he is planning to kiss someone under the mistletoe?"

Title: Little Kids are In Love 
Pairing: kid!Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Warning: Genderswitch; girl!Sungmin
“Where’s Kyunnie? What did you do to him? Are you an alien?”
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Sunset — Chapter Seventeen

Title: Night and Day - Sunset
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter: 17/?
Genre: Angst/drama

Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story. Part 2, 'Day', deals with Sungmin and Ryeowook's story. Part 3, 'Sunset', is their combined stories as their adventures take them out of their comfort zones to places they never even dreamed with new characters added.

A/N: Will be posting weekly on Saturdays. (yep, a long one...again and an evil cliffie mwahahahahahaha *chokes* Tis a bit early today on account of it being Christmas)

Merry Christmas, everyone! *hugs all readers, silent and otherwise* Thank you for following us this far. ♥ ♥ ♥ ~ ✯ ♥ MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ♥ ✯ ~

Don't be stupid. Of course we're going to get out of this....
민

My Way Home Is Through You

Title: My Way Home Is Through You
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff
Word count: 1,505
Summary: On Sungmin’s schedule says that he’s going to fly to Paris on the 23th and return only on the 28th, and that could not make him more miserable. Not the fact that he’s going to spend several days away from Seoul, but the fact that he’s going to spend Christmas away from his family. For the first time in his life.
A/N: Merry Christmas everyone ♥ 

I may be lonelier now but I’m happy alone, honest.

Fated Love

Title:Fated Love
Characters:Haehyuk
Genre:Romance,Smut,drama
Type:Short story
Rating:NC-17
Summary:When two sad people just happened to meet each other,what will happened next..??(Lame summary)

Chapter 2 is here....

http://feelinglovehyuk.livejournal.com/1195.html

feel free to comment...TQ!!! HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
BearLeeteuk

BCBBT! Chapter 13

Title: Bunnies Can Be Brave Too!

Pairing: Bb!Sungmin x Bb!Kyuhyun Friendship, Kangteuk

Rating:Pg-13

Warnings: Swearing, drama

Summary: Sungmin met Kyuhyun at preschool, and now their friendship has brought two old enemies from school together. Can Leeteuk and KangIn patch things up? And will KangIn ever be able to be the proper father for Kyuhyun?

"I wanna make mine with pink hair!”
KyuHyuk Sukira

You're My Angel - Chapter 1 (Prologue)

Title: You’re My Angel (Chapter 1 – Prologue)
Author: roozu_trinity
Genre: AU
Pairing: By popular demands, Human Kyuhun + Angel Eunhyuk
Antagonist: By popular votes, Devil Hee & Hae
Summary: Inspired by S.M The Ballad ” Miss You” MV, the story is about an angel who fell to the earth and was saved by a human. Eventually the human will fell in love with the angel . But a secret organization wants to capture the angel for their experiment, not to mention a Devil was influencing that organization.

Photobucket

(banner made by me! *grins* )

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ELF !
Or in Korean, “Sun Tan Chuk Ha!”, or in Indonesian, “Selamat Hari Natal!” , or in Japanese, “メリークリスマス!” J
This fic is a gift to you all! Love ya!

~*~*~*~

CHAPTER 1 - PROLOGUE
"AN ANGEL? Kyuhyun's eyes widened in surprise.

wh

Drabble + KRY smut^^

title: [Smut]  Let me show you how to do it
pairing: KRY, [girl!Ryeowook]
subject: Smut, gender switch, HardCore
rating: NC-17
summary: Kyuhyun shows his hyung how to do it the right way but ended up being surprised with what Yesung had taught him.
Warning: threesome with 2 boys and a girl.. it'll get nasty~~

a/n: sequel to Accidental Star (YeWook smut) but can stand alone^^

~~**~~

Title: [drabbles] Shineeng Super Parents
Pairing: YeWook + Onew, Kyumin + Key , Heechul + Taemin, Siwon + Jonghyun, Eunhae + Minho
Genre: fluff
Summary: SuJu visits their children’s MV filming