December 20th, 2010

hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

WHEN YOU FALL, YOU FALL HARD...(8/?)

Title: When you fall, you fall hard....(On going)....
Author:Anncho
Chapter:8/?
Staring: Kyumin, Sihan, Yewook, Eunhae...
Rating: PG
Genere:Angst/Smut/Drama...
Disclaimer: I don't own them...and i would never will..

Story Line: Two rival groups in High school, Hands always in each others throat, And never gets along...So what will happen when they fall for their enemy's dear ones ...Will they change or will it be worse..???..

Note: Ahhhhh Iam finally Back after 2 weeks of hiatus..Sorry for the short chapter..still then njoy..

New
(Chapter 8)

(Chapter 1) (Chapter 2) (Chapter 3) (Chapter 4) (Chapter 5) (Chapter 6) (Chapter 7)
Notebook

Updates+ one shot: Not a Single Goodbye

Title: Things Happen IV 9/9
Pairing: Kyumin, Hanchul, Zhou Ry
Genre: AU!College, romance, drama
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin know exactly what they feel for each other, they do, they really do. The only problem is neither is willing to admit it...yet. It's all a game to see who can break first, but then someone from Kyuhyun's past comes back and suddenly the game isn't as fun as it seemed.
Note: This is a continuation to Things Happen III, Things Happen II and Things Happen I. This fic is part 4 of the Golden Boy AU. To understand what is going on I recommend you read Things Happen III at least. The links to all of those can be found on my master list on my LJ.

[Chapter 9]

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2] [ Chapter 3] [Chapter 4] [Chapter 5] [Chapter 6] [Chapter 7][Chapter 8]

Title: Things Happen V 1/9 (part of the Golden Boy AU)
Pairing: main!Zhou Ry side: Hanchul, Eunhae, Kyumin, Yewon
Genre: AU!college, romance, slight humor
Rating: PG (for this chapter)
Summary: Kyuhyun was bored. He wanted drama and what better way to have some drama than by putting ideas in Zhou Mi's head. And after all what Zhou Mi didn't know wouldn't hurt him and it would keep Kyuhyun entertained.
Notes: So I am dedicating this to pjvj10 because she is the best cure for Writer's Block ever!!!!!

[Chapter 1]

Title: Not a Single Goodbye
Pairing: Kyuhan
Genre: angst
Summary: Kyuhyun didn't understand. Didn't all those years together mean anything? Was it really that easy? (a one shot about how Kyuhyun feels after Hankyung leaves)

Not a single goodbye, not a single tear shed, nothing.
Dreamy Hearts

Lost and Found + Light

Title: 027. Lost and Found
Pairing(s): SiWook
Rating: G
Genre: Romance/Fluff
Summary: Ryeowook loses his diary, but gains something else. Oh, and Sungmin is matchmaker, of course.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

"What's so important in your diary anyway?"

Title: 028. Light
Pairing(s): None
Genre: Angst
Summary: Sungmin hates himself, and shows it.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

"What did I do wrong?"

two and a half updates \o/

in a land where throwing steamed buns at each other is totally normal (part three)
in which zhou mi gives kyuhyun a bunny, heechul throws steamed buns at han geng, and henry is supposedly a ninja from canada (according to ryeowook)
kyuhyun/zhou mi | pg-13 | 51,000 words ;____; (10200 for this part) | ella enchanted au | dedicated to doumyoujitsukas :D :D :D

part one | part two |

(Kyuhyun snorts and Henry plucks a few notes on his violin again.)

in which refrigerators are a scary place to be in
kyuhyun is a green pepper, and zhou mi buys him from the supermarket. basically.
kyuhyun/zhou mi | pg-13 | 4686 words (omg how) | for doumyoujitsukas. again. :D

(Kyuhyun starts out small, maybe around the size of his owner's thumb at best, which is normal for a green pepper like him.)

and here's a bonus qmi drabble that i wrote awhile back, in which they are an elderly couple and um. zhou mi does knitting, or something. click here :D

Confused Relationship - chapter 6

title : Confused Relationship
pairing / characters : broken!Kyuhyun / Ryewook , Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryewook
rating : pg
warning : girl!Sungmin , girl!Ryewook
summary : Kyuhyun and Ryewook broke up because they think they didn't have any chemistry . But they are still friends . Both of them promised that they will find a new love . Whenever Ryeowook have a date or something , Kyuhyun always spoil the mood . So , will they find a new love ? Especially Ryeowook who her ex-boyfriend always bugging her .

Chapter 5 : Sungmin was back to normal , all thanks to Kyuhyun
a

I’ll always be here, Master (KiHae chaptered 5/?)

Title : I’ll always be here, Master (KiHae chaptered 5/?)
Pairings : Kihae (main).
Others: Kyuwook, SiChul, Onew >< Minho.
Rating : PG 13

Summary : Due the poorness of his family, Donghae sacrificed himself to be sold as a slave for the Kims family. But he made too much mistakes, which brought him to be punished, which later brought him to meet the cold hearted Kim Kibum. What would happen next between the slave and the youngest Young Master of the family?

a/n : silent readers... please do comments, because comments make me happy ^^

But this night, Kibum suddenly awaken in the middle of the night with no particular reason, and he felt like he couldn’t sleep anymore. So here he was, staring like a creepy and pervert man to his personal slave.
kswhystyle
  • rhenny

Seven Days

Title: Seven Days

Pairing: KyuSung

Rating: G

Length: 2/?

Summary: Third-year Kim Jongwoon (Yesung) runs into Cho Kyuhyun one Monday morning at the school courtyard. An underclassman in Music club, Kyuhyun is incredibly popular among the girls, despite the rumor that he’ll go out with anyone who asks him first on Monday, only to break up wth then the following week and because of Yesung’s curiosity the two began dating.

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything! The storyline is based from the manga seven days where I love Seryou and Shino. this chapter is short because just like what i have said it is based on the manga and the story changes a lot starting from here because i didn't made a female character, i don't want to mess kyu and yesung's relationship because of a girl. sorry...

Tuesday morning with love~

Our Loves Fate in Ddangkoma's Hand

Title : Our Loves Fate in Ddangkoma's Hand
Rating : PG-13
Pairing : KyuMin, Yesung/Ddangkoma, eventual! YeWon
Genre : Fluff, Crack, Humor
Disclaimer : Isn't it obvious? nope..
Summary : Sungmin asked Ddangkoma to approach a member in SuJu to find the only one for him. And let's say that Ddangkoma is a one hella smart damn living turtle ever.

Sungmin finally realized Ddangkkoma is actually a genious turtle.. compared to its owner..

From the heart

Title: From the heart
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin. (Mentions of Sungmin and others, Hint of Hanchul)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the boys, I only own the situations I put them in ~.^
Genre:Angst, Fluff, Drama
Warning: Small mention of character death and small mention of alcohol (They are very small)
Summary: Sungmin hasn’t had any luck with relationships. After some strange circumstances he meets someone named Kyuhyun. Will Kyuhyun be any different or will it end like all the others, with a broken heart?

"Sungmin come with me"

Who am I in your heart ? (update)

Title : Who am I in your heart ( chap. 20 )
Pairing : Eunhae / Haehyuk
Rating : PG-13
Genre : Romance, boy X boy love
Disclaimer : I only own the plot
Summary : Can someone love his lover's brother ? ( i don't know how to summary this fic so i just write one short sentence )
Warning : contain grammar mistake >.< i'm so sorry but english is not my language

Who am I in your heart (20)

A wife for a prince Chapter 5

title: A wife fir a prince
pairings: Sibum, Yunjae, Haehyuk etc.
rating: PG
beta-red: dbsk_lover90
genre: Romance, Drama , fluff.
length: Chapters
notes: this fic I make because I really love goong XD
summary:What will happen when a prince have to marry with someone he never know? And the prince has someone else he love. Will the prince fall for his wife? Or he will choose his love?

“Lets talk about the wedding now!!”
Yesung

An Epic Quest to Find True Love Part 4

Title: An Epic Quest to Find True Love
Pairing: KyuMin
Minor Pairings: YeWook, EunHae
Part: 4
Genre: romance, humor
Disclaimer: I wish I own them
Warning: cheesy pick up lines
Summary: Sungmin is banished from the land of Aegyo until he has found his one true love. He instead encounters a cowboy-esque stablehand, a Pokemon trainer, and aspiring campfire singers among others. And this is just the beginning.

"I don't know if you're in my range, but I'd sure like to take you home to my domain."
Wistful

FIC: "A Little Too Late"

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I posted a fic here, so I hope everyone enjoys and thank you!

Title: "A Little too Late"
By: Miracle Shining
For: subtleslide
Pairing: Sungmin/Shindong
Summary: Sungmin learns that sometimes words that are said too late can be the worst thing possible.
Author’s Notes: Inspired by the prompt "it ain't love if nothin' hurts, baby", redemption, and the song "Looking Forward to Looking Back" by Mandy Moore. Written for and cross-posted at sjrarepairings community.

A Little Too Late

Rumours and Roses (Chapter 10)

Title: Rumours and Roses
Chapter: 10
Pairing: Kibum/Kyuhyun, broken!Kibum/Kyuhyun, Kyumin(main, but not yet), many others to come...
Rating: pg
Summary: Kuhyun is one of the most popular guys in school, until a romour gets out and the entire school turns on him. That isexcept for the new kid who loves pink.
Warnings: character death
P.S. Comments make my heart go WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* For the other chapters...it's on my masterlist

Collapse )

this freakish love of ours - chapter 5

Title: This Freakish Love of Ours (sequel to That Arrogant Bastard & That Sexy Bastard)
Chapter: 5/? {3900+ words; lyrics used aren’t counted}
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin; side!Yesung/Ryeowook; side!Hankyung/Heechul; side!Donghae/Eunhyuk; side!Siwon/Kibum
Genre: Comedy; Romance; AU
Rated: PG-15/swearing (for this chapter)
Summary: Our date goes well, but it gives me more to think about when it comes to my career. I prepare for the second date – which means: Goes and bothers Siwon for some help/advice. But why is Siwon suddenly baking blueberry muffins? Why is Henry spitting swears every 5 seconds? Why are Han Geng and Jongwoon sitting on the couch, sulking? Why are HaeHyuk making out right in front of my precious eyes? Life’s finally going how it was meant to be – completely and utterly fucked up. [ written in Cho Kyuhyun’s POV ]
Note: This chapter, in my opinion, is a lot less cracky than the other chapters.

[ Prologue ] [ Chapter 1 ] [ Chapter 1.5/SMUT CUT ] [ Chapter 2 ][ Chapter 3 ] [ Chapter 4 ]

#;

First date - getting to know each other [PART TWO]
Yes, Leeteuk

타락한 천사 Taraghan Cheonsa Part 1

title: 타락한 천사 Taraghan Cheonsa Part 1
pairing: Leeteuk/Kibum
rating: PG13
notes: Sequel to "I want you to stay forever." They're linked together, so it's easy to follow.
summary: Ever since he confronted Leeteuk, Kibum's been worrying about the fallen angel. As the days pass and Super Junior's debut approaches, he learns a little more about Leeteuk.

Ever since Leeteuk fell from heaven and lost his wings he’s been trying to get back. Can Kibum convince him to stay?
Laughter

Drabble Dump: Maybe. Yes. No.

Title - Maybe
Rating - 15: Warnings for suggestive language and sensuality/implied smut
Subject/Pairing - Donghae/Hyukjae
Genre - romance and implied smut, with a tinge of humor
Summary - In which Hyukjae was insufferable.

You did that on purpose

Title - Yes
Rating - 15: Warnings for suggestive language/non-explicit insinuations of past sexual encounters and sensuality/implied smut
Genre - romance and implied smut
Summary - In which Hyukjae need not say a word.

Was this what you wanted?

Title - No
Rating - 15: Warnings for suggestive language/non-explicit insinuations of past sexual encounters, sensuality/implied smut, and one swear word
Genre - romance and implied smut, with a tinge of humor
Summary - In which Donghae had selective hearing.

A-and if I did this...?

A/N – Three unrelated tiny drabbly-things for sujuhigh, because these are the closest I'll ever get to actual smut, ha~ not that they leave much to the imagination, I don't think, if you're already inclined. Congratulations for finishing and doing so well on your exams! To all: please read and leave me a comment; constructive criticism will be highly appreciated and loved.
Woohyun omona

You Were Made to Be Mine Chapter 1

Title: You Were Made to Be Mine
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Kyuwook (main) !girl: Ryeowook, Eunhae (later) !girl: Donghae
Rated: PG
Genre: Romance, later angst
Length: Chaptered
Summary:  Kyuhyun remembers when he  found Ryeowook all alone and crying.  That was twelve years ago.  Now they're both in high school and he still hasn't confessed that he likes her. 
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone.  I only own the plot.

"Yeah twelve years.  We were only five at the time."
Sherlock Jinki made by kyttenfae

Soul Kiss - Moments Chapter 14

OMG, you guys, I can't believe I even got this far with this thing. It's all down to your comments and encouragement and squeeing with me etc. I'm so grateful for each and every reader taking the time to read and comment. You people rock. :D Um...not sure where/whether this is going to continue past this or if I'll start work on something else with them. I have an AU idea in mind. *flails*

Title: Soul Kiss - Moments Chapter 14
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun,
Length: 2900
Genre: Romantic Smut
Rating: NC17
Summary:  And then there's make up sex.
A/N I had some writer's block with this chapter so it took longer to get finished. I'm so sorry.. Chapter Title references that a Soul Kiss is another name for a French Kiss but to me it also means that really deep kiss that happens between soul mates.
Please also see my new Disclaimer of Doom if you like
Warning: Um, explicit m/m sex, that's about it lol.

Click here for the update See my Master List for previous chapters and other fic.
wook
  • kikouri

Overcoming The Odds Chapter 8

Title: Overcoming the Odds

Rating: PG-NC17 (overall) PG 13 (Chapter)

Characters: Eeteuk, Heechul, Donghae, Ryeowook, Hankyung, Sungmin

Summary: Five students and a Teacher all have a secret. They don't realize how similar they are because of that secret. Will they be able to overcome the odds and the dangers of student-teacher relationships, incestual relationships, and the dangers of freindships falling apart. (FAIL SUMMARY it's better than it sounds i promise D: )

Collapse )

My True Love [FINAL]

Title: My True Love
Chapters: 10/10
Pairing: Hyukhae/Haehyuk
Genre: Romance, Angst, Drama
Disclaimer: I also wish to own the boys X] unforetunately, i don't.. just the fic ^^
Warning: grammar errors, slow paced, not edited...

Summary: Lee Hyukjae(Eunhyuk) and Lee Donghae are best friends, they treat each other as brothers. Each has his own relationship, and both of them support each other. but they always have problems, especially Eunhyuk, who has so many failed relationships. and when it happened again he breaks down, but his Best friend, Donghae is there to comfort him. and Donghae, who has the almost perfect girlfriend can't seem to find happiness in the realtionship, their relationship becomes a rocky road. then Eunhyuk discovers he's in love with his best friend? How will these two end up together?

“I found my true love… a long time ago.” He said, “I gave him Strawberry Milk when we bumped into each other.”

♥~ Your Heart ~♥

Title: Your Heart [One Shot]
Pairing: DongHae/EunHyuk
Genre: Romance, Angst
Summary: Being your heart made me the happiest person in this world. (Sorry.....I’m bad at summary >.<)
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, even though I want :( I just own the plot.
Note: Written in EunHyuk’s POV

Fic is here!!!
Leeteuk Laugh

It's You

Title: It's You
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: KangTeuk
Warning: None
Genre: One shot, Side!Fic to my "Two for the Road" Universe
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, I just amuse myself with them in my head
Summary: Kangin covets and mopes over what he can't have, and Heechul gives him a shove. Literally.

It's You

ANGEL - ch.8

Title: Angel (8/?)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, side Yesung/Sungmin
Genre: Humor, Romance
Disclaimer: i own only the fic.
Summary: Kyuhyun almost died but with the help of an angel, he was able to escape his death. Now, he has to live with an angel until he's completely healed. What could go wrong?

Previous Chapters

“You look quite comfortable sitting on top of me,” Kyuhyun stated.

geliestyle 
sulay showtime

Last Summer Night (Chapter 7/15)

Title : Last Summer Night
Author: fuschiapinks
Pairings : Kangin/Leeteuk, Yesung/Ryeowook, Siwon/Leeteuk,
Length : 7/15
Rating : PG -13

Summary :
Youngwoon past was haunted him back and still looks good as the last time he remembered.
Meanwhile, Jungsu also have a mind of its own and not being able to make a decision.

(CHAPTER SEVEN)

• woofbug

The Elenchus Method

Title: The Elenchus Method
Pairing: Sungmin/OC if you squint really hard.
Rating: Pg-13, to be safe.
Notes: Sometimes, the only way to find the truth is to be in a state of confusion. Sometimes, the only way to know what you love is to be questioned to the very foundations. Sometimes, the nature of Love itself is something you never thought it would be.

Collapse )
heenim indifferent

Nobody Breaks My Heart

Title : Nobody Breaks My Heart
Pairing(s) : Sungmin/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Yesung, Heechul/Hangeng
Genre : Angst/Comfort, Romance, Fluff
Rating : G
Disclaimer : Blame ( yukwol  ) my imagination. It's all in the mind.
Summary : A number of stand-alone drabbles combined to make a one-shot fic. various parings, various mind settings. ( not really a summary )

Prompts from : maxxu

( I still love you, I just don't know what you are to me now. )
blondie hyuk

AS LONG AS YOUR HEART KNOW ME (CHAPTER 10 - 20 DECEMBER 2010)

Title : As Long As Your Heart Know Me
Author : Eunhee89
Chapter : 10/?
Pairing : Hanchul (Hangeng+Heechul), Haehyuk (Donghae+Eunhyuk)
Rating : R
Genre : Angst, Romance, Friendship
Warning : Un-betaed! And my very bad English ~_~
Disclaimer : I only own this fan-fiction and plot. I don’t own them. But, can I own Heechul for myself? *runs for my life* hehe
Summary :Can they find their true love? Jeez~~ sucks summary.. mianhe -___-

Chapter 10 - Choi SungJoon

Donghae looked at Hyukjae unbelievingly. “What th..” He can’t say anything. His mouth half opened while he still looked at Hyukjae.