December 16th, 2010

Confused Relationship - chapter 5

title : Confused Relationship
pairing / characters : broken!Kyuhyun / Ryewook , Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryewook
raiting : pg
warning : girl!Sungmin , girl!Ryewook
summary : Kyuhyun and Ryewook broke up because they think they didn't have any chemistry . But they are still friends . Both of them promised that they will find a new love . Whenever Ryeowook have a date or something , Kyuhyun always spoil the mood . So , will they find a new love ? Especially Ryeowook who her ex-boyfriend always bugging her .

Chapter 5 : Good night . Sweet dreams
sasugaa

Yewook - April Rain - 11/?

Title: April Rain
Pairing: Yewook - onesided!Kisung
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yunjae
Rating: PG - 13
Disclaimer: Boys aren't mine.
Summary: They are a mistake, conceived by foolishness and brilliance. They were a blemish upon all Supernatural races. It wasn't right to have two of the most powerful races combined in one being. They must be taken down. Volunteering for this important mission, Jongwoon enters the Clan of Seoul. And there, he finds that everything he knows about them is wrong.

Segment Eleven: Shifting Tides
Collapse )

Notebook

Sworn Brothers 3/3

Title: Sworn Brothers 3/3
Pairing: Hanchul, Sihan
Genre: angst (like woah)
Rating: R
Summary: They're sworn brothers Siwon said. Brothers willing to protect each other, brothers before Super Junior members. Siwon wants friendship and Hankyung didn't even realize when it became more than that.
Note: For pjvj10 because she is the reason this got written =)

“Shut up.” Heechul says. “Shut up and kiss me.”

[Part 1] [Part 2]
  • kayetin

Oh My Guardian Angel

Title: Oh My Guardian Angel
Pairing: Yewook (Girl! Ryeowook)
Other Character: Leeteuk, Sungmin...Other characters may come
Genre: Romance, Drama
Warning: Gender switch, Character death
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Ryeowook just died but she can't understand how it happens...There was an angel named Teukie and give her three months to be with Joongwoon and be his guardian angel but how can she cope up when she finally knows the truth about her death and her relationship with Joongwoon...

Chapter5
Chapter6
french

A True Fairytale (5/?)

Title : A True Fairytale (5/?)
Characters : Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk
Genre : Fairytale!AU, romance
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic are mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves.

Summary : After ignoring me for a while, God finally listened to me, and brought you into my life again.  

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 
Glee - darren what is your face

(no subject)

title: 눈 (Snow)
pairing: Siwon/Han Geng
rating: PG-13
wordcount: 10,099
summary: The holiday season is the hardest time of the year to be alone, a fact that Siwon knows all too well. This year, however, he meets someone who is just as lonely as he is.
notes: Merry Christmas ♥

( The December air carries with it Christmas carols blaring out from storefronts and the laughter of mothers and friends shopping together for gifts. But it is the ring of a shop bell that calls out to him, making him pause in his steps. )

this freakish love of ours - chapter 4

Title: This Freakish Love of Ours (sequel to That Arrogant Bastard & That Sexy Bastard)
Chapter: 4/? {1600 words}
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin; side!Yesung/Ryeowook; side!Hankyung/Heechul; side!Donghae/Eunhyuk; side!Siwon/Kibum
Genre: Comedy; Romance; AU
Rated: PG-15/swearing (for this chapter)
Summary: Kyuhyun and I finally go on our first real, fake date! We go to an amusement park - so un-cliché, huh? Everything feels sweet and fuzzy and warm and perfect, which, for me and Kyuhyun, is freaking weird. Thanks to me, Ryeowook finally realises he is afraid to commit. And Donghae learns the hard truth about the Easter Bunny. [ written in Lee Sungmin’s POV ]
WARNING: Mentions of God and Jesus and related... but nothing really religious.

[ Prologue ] [ Chapter 1 ] [ Chapter 1.5/SMUT CUT ] [ Chapter 2 ][ Chapter 3 ]

#;

First date - getting to know each other [PART ONE]

Yesung

An Epic Quest to Find True Love Part 2

Title: An Epic Quest to Find True Love
Pairing: KyuMin
Minor Pairings: YeWook, EunHae, ninja!HanChul, even more ninja!KangTeuk
Part: 2
Rating: PG
Genre: romance, humor
Warnings: nothing for now
Disclaimer: I wish I owned them
Summary: Sungmin is banished from the land of Aegyo until he has found his one true love. He instead encounters a cowboy-esque stabelhand, a Pokemon trainer, and aspiring campfire singers among others. And this is just the beginning.

"Now we're more lost than Waldo and Carmen Sandiego's love child!"
Heechul neck yellow

Already Gone

Title: Already Gone
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: PG
Warnings: None
Genre: Angst - one shot
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior. I just amuse myself with them in my head.
Summary: Hankyung is leaving, and there's nothing Heechul can do about it.
Author's Note: Yes, I know it's been done before. But I think that Hankyung's last days in Korea had to be right around this timeframe last year, as the lawsuit was announced on Dec 21st. I had to write it. The angst muse is a cruel mistress.

Already Gone

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 14

Title: The Diary of a Lost Fanboy- Chapter 14
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: G
Summary (whole story): Hi everyone! My name is Kim Ryeowook and I’ am a lost fan boy.My life has been a roller coaster ride since he came into my life. So are you ready? Welcome to my world.

Summary (this chapter): Operation courting Ryeowook has officially started! To heat things up, Yesung angers Kyuhyun by being sweet to Ryeowook again! Plus, there will be a school activity which will be hosted by Ryeowook and Hyukjae. Kyuhyun proves to Yesung that only he can claim Ryeowook at the end of the school activity:D

Link: Chapter 14

For the other chapters, the links are in the sidebar of my journal!

Please leave comments!
Eunhae

The Love Santa [2/2]

THE LOVE SANTA [2/2]
Author : kimchee_07
Pairing : HaeHyuk / Haemin, hint of Sihyuk and Kyumin
Length : Two-shot
Rating : PG
Genre : Fluff, Romance, Drama
Summary : In Gelato Hutte they met. None of them had ever thought that day would change their destiny.

PART 1

PART 2
Hands intertwined, eyes locked. No words were spoken. Outside, the snow was starting to fall. Their first Christmas and their first snow together.

(no subject)

text messages and crimson lanyards
yejoong|| DBSJ friendship
pg ||
one-shot ||

disclaimer || I neither earn nor gain any monetary profit from this story. SM Entertainment owns Super Junior.
summary || yesung meets jaejoong for dinner.
author's note ||  Setting is as such: there is a KRY + D, S concert in Japan in 2009 November/December. Set two days after Then I'll Come Running and Mokpo. SJ-M are in China, JYJ are in Japan, and Tohoshinki has not yet been suspended. Assume that Sungmin is in Korea, involved in a drama filming. SM Town Live has been held in Los Angeles.

('it's rare that I have time off from those two and I need some time to myself', although he wasn't exactly spending the time himself here.)