December 14th, 2010

EHB

Cloudy with a Chance of Love

Title: Cloudy with a Chance of Love
Pairing: Henyu, Jaery
Summary: And his scent that lingers in the room is washed away with a single smile.
Warning: AU. The italicized ‘his’ is Henry’s past lover, Jaejoong. DBSK, SHINee crossover
Rating: G
Notes: It’s our darling shining leader’s birthday tomorrow! I was meant to post this up tomorrow but I’ll be busy buying stuff for the new school year so yes. Happy birthday dubu Lee Jinki!

And as Jinki beams brightly, the rain lets up, still drizzling lightly but sunlight streams through the window as a perfect rainbow is formed outside.

Confused Relatinsip - chapter 4

title : Confused Relationship
pairing / characters : broken!Kyuhyun / Ryewook , Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryewook
raiting : pg
warning : girl!Sungmin , girl!Ryewook , obses!Kyuhyun (LOL)
summary : Kyuhyun and Ryewook broke up because they think they didn't have any chemistry . But they are still friends . Both of them promised that they will find a new love . Whenever Ryeowook have a date or something , Kyuhyun always spoil the mood . So , will they find a new love ? Especially Ryeowook who her ex-boyfriend always bugging her .

Damn . Why must she be my student!!GAAHH!
Pokemon

[FIC] Survivability 05 [Big Bang / SHiNee / Super Junior / Bleach universe]

Title: Survivability 05: Momentum
Author: Verocity
Fandom: Super Junior M / SHiNee / Big Bang / Bleach universe
Featuring: DongHae, Zhou Mi, Henry, Onew, TOP
Pairings: DongHae x Zhou Mi, but that's not the point of the story
Rating: R (Nothing very explicit, but some adult stuff are involved.)
Warnings: Adult themes: sex, death, angst
Genre: Action & Adventure
A/N: (at the end of the fic)
Summary: DongHae, long overdue for a vacation, decided to get away from it all by taking a vacation to the human world. He makes a few new friends, reconnects with some old ones, and learns what being a death god is really about.
Word Count: 12,055

Link to Part 1: "Can I get something... I don't know. Softer?" DongHae asked as he poked the merchandise. "Or maybe something more flexible?"

Link to Part 2: Every death god knew that at times like these, when beings both human and spiritual teetered at the edge of things, no one can be certain of anything. That even uncertainty is uncertain. That during these moments even the momentum of history paused to hold its breath, trying to decide which path to take from the many possible universes it could explore.

Links to past installments in the series:
Survivability 01 [ChangMin, JaeJoong]
Survivability 02 [ChangMin, KiBum, SungMin]
Survivability 03 [EunHyuk, RyeoWook, JunSu, DaeSung, DongHae]
Survivability 04 [RyeoWook, EunHyuk, YunHo, MinHo, JunSu, DaeSung, DongHae, HaeJin]

Fix You

Fix You
PG; Yesung/Ryeowook; drama, romance
The war is over, but Ryeowook is still fighting his own demons. Enter Jongwoon.
This is an early birthday present for thundersquall. Ilu Sheena and I hope you like it! And don't say I'm cockblocking you, you will have lots of Yewook sex in the next story. This story was prompted by a suggestion by onespringday, thank you :)
A/N: This carries on after the events of Band of Brothers. You don't have to read that to understand this, but it might help. Passages in italics are Ryeowook's thoughts, and normal text are Jongwoon's.

when you lose something you can't replace
Luna

[Fic] Palladio's (Chapter 2)

Title: Palladio’s (Chapter 2)
Length: Chaptered
Pairings: Kibum/Donghae, Donghae/Siwon, Siwon/Hankyung, Kangin/Eeteuk
Genre: AU
Rating: G
A/N: Finally chapter 2! Plus a bonus installment of a Kangteuk sidestory!!!
Summary: Donghae takes up a job as a waiter in a renowned Italian restaurant and find that he has to face more problems than simply cleaning up tables.

NEW: CHAPTER 2 AND BONUS SIDE STORY!!!

Palladio’s; an Italian restaurant arc, (Pairings yet to be disclosed)
Chapter 1: I didn’t sign up for the experience y’know
NEW-- Chapter 2: Without you I’m no different from grape sauce in an Arrotolata—out of place 
NEW-- Side Story: You were supposed too watch the oven, not me.

Your Song [One-shot]

Title: Your Song [One-shot]
Word Count: 4,409
Pairings: Yesung/Ryeowook
Rating: PG
Summary: Ryeowook starts taking vocal lessons, only to meet Yesung, an amateur singer with hopes of becoming a professional. Yesung teaches Ryeowook more than he ever could have learned in a single vocal lesson.
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Your Song" by Elton John

Ryeowook was determined. He wanted to be a singer so badly. He’d do whatever it took to make it.
Hankyung

How to win a game against Kyuhyun

Title :    How to win a game against Kyuhyun
Theme: #051 Aliens
Pairing Ryeowook/Kyuhyun; Kyuhyun/Heechul friendship, Heechul/Ryeowook friendship
Rating PG- 13 (some language) 
Summary Kyuhyun was sure that Ryeowook was kidnapped by aliens, it was the only answer for his abilities. AU (isn't it always though, since none of what we right will ever be real life?) ONESHOT
Disclaimer If I owned Suju, I wouldn´t be writing fanfiction

"I think the aliens he keeps talking about DO exist, and they kidnapped Ryeongu hyung and returned him a completely different person."
Onodera Ritsu Love

Perfect Girl Evolution *CHAPTER TEN*

Title : Perfect Girl Evolution
Author : tHeRED BunnY+penguin
Characters : Hyukjae, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Nichkhun, Chansung, Victoria, Sungmin
Chapter : 10
Genre : Comedy, Friendship, Angst, Drama, Romance
Rated : PG-13
Warnings : Un-beta… Gender Switch!! A lot of Grammar Mistake!!
Disclaimer : I don’t own them, just this fic! This fic is inspired by Japanese manga Perfect Girl Evolution/ヤマトナデシコ七変化 ‘Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge’.
Summary : Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Chansung and Nichkhun are beautiful, handsome, young men living in a huge mansion. One day, their landlord, whom they call “Auntie Victoria”, asks them a favor to make her niece, Donghae, who’s going to be living with them, into a respectable young lady. She agrees to make their living expenses free of charge if they succeed, but if they fail, she’ll triple their rent. Due to their confidence in knowing how to deal with women, they agree, but once they meet Donghae, they begin to realize that their lovely living arrangements may soon be in jeopardy. But, along the task, Hyukjae had fallen in love with Donghae…

http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/17263.html#cutid1
heechul i see a weirdo

Super Junior Drabble fic 2

kyuhyun
  • kunin13

Tears of Gangster (Chapter 33+34/35)

Title: Tears of Gangster
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Status: Chapter 33 - What I want is... & Chapter 34 - The one behind everything!
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.
Beta-er: noona1977 THANK UNNIE :DD

Chapter List

Chapter 33 - What I want is... )

Chapter 34 - The one behind everything! )
army of donghae

The Story That Has No Name Yet (Part/Chapter/Installment/Episode 4)

Title: The Story That Has No Name Yet (Part/Chapter/Installment/Episode 4)
Pairings:girl!KanginxLeeteuk,MysteryxZhouMixgirl!rock,HeechulxHenry,HenryxMaplesyrup,girl!SiwonxKyuhyun,mystery!YesungxRyeowook,EunhyukxSungmin,DonghaexHangeng,KibumxKibumxKibum,MinhoxNichkhun
Warnings: mpreg, incest (tripletcest), mindless fuckery, genderswich, statutory rape, prostitution, crossdressing, this story will come in random installments and maybe have a plot
Genre: AU, crack, werewolf, vampire, highschool, satan\angel, crime, mafia, so much crack, Harry Potter crossover
Summary: Every single genre of fanfiction ever written thrown into one story…in which Kangin is a woman and Leeteuk is gay, Henry loves maple syrup a little too much to be normal, Kibum is a vampire, Minho is a horrible guardian angel, Kyuhyun fights for animal rights, Siwon is a werewolf, and Sungmin goes to Hogwarts. Oh, and Ryeowook is a fish. And somehow a plot was born.

Heechul looked between the two. “You’re both wearing less clothes than I am, doesn’t anyone see that something is WRONG here?”
  • kayetin

Oh My Guardian Angel

Title: Oh My Guardian Angel
Pairing: Yewook (Girl! Ryeowook)
Other Character: Leeteuk, Sungmin...Other characters may come
Genre: Romance, Drama
Warning: Gender switch, Character death
Summary: Ryeowook just died but she can't understand how it happens...There was an angel named Teukie and give her three months to be with Joongwoon and be his guardian angel but how can she cope up when she finally knows the truth about her death and her relationship with Joongwoon...

Chapter3
Chapter4

Siwon’s story about his boyfriend

Title: Siwon’s story about his boyfriend
Pairing: Siwon/Yesung (YeWon)
Genre: romance, crack, smut (I think kind of almost)
Length: One Shot
Rating: PG 15
Disclaimer : you all know this is just fiction of course i don't own the boy, just the story is mine
Note: -I write this in the middle of my test (and yes what I mean is when I’ve answer all the question I am so bored so I write this
-written in siwon pov?

Summary: Lets just say siwon was so desperate because his boyfriend and he need to tell someone why
alternate summary : i am siwon and i hacking this account, because i really need to post a story about me and my boyfriend.

I knew he felt uncomfortable with my hand on his neck
hanchul

Requested HanChul

Untitled
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: NC-17
Summary/Notes: This is a request/birthday fic for gamia. It didn't turned out exactly how I'd planned, because I'm so out of practice of writing smut, but I finally finished it *--*
--the prompt included feathers and a velvet blindfold, but the rewrite/final ended up without feathers. So it has breath-play instead. don't ask XD

Before he could protest, Hankyung was calmly tying the sleeve around his eyes like a blindfold. . .
snow drops

Catch My Attention

FIRST POST!

Hello!  So, I'm not really *new* here... considering I've been watching for a while and ravenously reading... but this is my first time posting.  So... it's Blohyuk... but I figured I'd post (has seen Blohyuk here before) and say a proper hello.  :D

So.... hope you enjoy.  And if you hate it, I'm sorry.  If you like it, let me know *and let's be friends* :D

Title:  Catch My Attention
Author: drainbamage954
Fandom/Pairing: Blohyuk
Wordcount: 4,139
Warnings: Profanity, sarcasm, Korean names, provocative dancing, and some suggestive things?  Idk, it's PG.  That should tell you lots.
Disclaimer:  *sigh* I wish I owned them. Then my already small bed would be loads smaller.... and I'd probably have to sleep on the floor. 
Summary:  College dances were horrible... most of the time. 
Notes:  I should be studying for my midterm tomorrow.  I wrote this instead.  :D  First Blohyuk. 

Stuck somewhere around 'Pelvic Thrust'...

ColdPlay (Part 7/?)

Title : Coldplay
Pairing : EunHae,KyuMin(Slightly),EunMin Sungmin(Girl)Donghae(Girl)
Rating : PG-13
Author : MagnaesHyungnim
Disclaimer : I do not own the characters . I only own the story .
Warning : Swearing , kissing .
Summary : Sungmin and Donghae are best friends since they were kids . But when they entered high school , Sungmin fall in love with a guy named Eunhyuk . Eunhyuk is one of the most popular Casanova in the school . He always dates all of the girls that has confessed to him.After that,he will broke up with the girls and will find a new one.But what will happen when Sungmin dates with Eunhyuk?Will Eunhyuk finally changed?

Collapse )
a

I’ll always be here, Master (KiHae chaptered 3/?)

Title : I’ll always be here, Master (KiHae chaptered 3/?)
Pairings : Kihae (main).
Others: Kyuwook, will be revealed in the next chapters.
Rating : PG (with a little bit violence. Only a little).

Summary : Due the poorness of his family, Donghae sacrificed himself to be sold as a slave for the Kims family. But he made too much mistakes, which brought him to be punished, which later brought him to meet the cold hearted Kim Kibum. What would happen next between the slave and the youngest Young Master of the family?

Frustrated, he shook Donghae’s body harder. Nevertheless, Donghae didn’t budge. Curious, Kibum touched Donghae’s forehead. He gasped when he realized that Donghae had a high temperature. His body shivered while he himself was in an unconscious state.
warm and cuddly
  • veltana

Give me the truth

Title: Give me the truth ch 3
Paring: main Leeteuk/Heechul, sides Eunhyuk/Donghae, Leeteuk/Kibum
Rating: nc-17
Genre: Romance, drama, angst
Warning: Ehm, almost-rape...
Summary: An anonymous letter arrive at the dorm addressed to Heechul, and it contains something that breaks his heart into pieces
Notes: I know I said that this would be the last chapter, well it's not! It got too long so I decided to split it into two. Ehum... I wonder when I will start the check what I've written again... there are mistakes in there! but Enjoy! :))

Kibum didn’t move, he just stared at Leeteuk’s bare body. “I surely miss That” he said finally and moved closer.

[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 1]
[Prologue]
Yesung

An Epic Quest to Find True Love Part 1

Title: An Epic Quest to Find True Love
Pairing: KyuMin
Minor Pairings: YeWook, EunHae, ninja!HanChul, even more ninja!KangTeuk
Part: 1
Genre: romance, comedy
Disclaimer: I wish I owned them
Warning: nothing for now
Summary: Sungmin is banished from the land of Aegyo until he has found his one true love. He instead encounters a cowboy-esque stablehand, a Pokemon trainer, and aspiring campfire singers among others. And this is just the beginning.

"I won't let you step foot back into the castle until you've found your true love!"

in a land where throwing steamed buns at each other is totally normal [part one]

in a land where throwing steamed buns at each other is totally normal (part one)
in which zhou mi gives kyuhyun a bunny, heechul throws steamed buns at han geng, and henry is supposedly a ninja from canada (according to ryeowook)
kyuhyun/zhou mi | pg-13 | 51,000 words ;____; (8200 for this part) | ella enchanted au | dedicated to doumyoujitsukas :D :D :D

(Kyuhyun meets his fairy godmother only a few hours after his mother gives birth to him.)
Dreamy Hearts

Never Again

Title: 021. Never Again
Pairing(s): HeeWook
Rating: PG-15 (Rated for non-explicit rape)
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Ryeowook feels unloved, especially after what happens to him one night. Thankfully Heechul's always been there.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

"I'll never ever let you go."

Title: 022. Online
Pairing(s): Various
Genre: Crack
Summary: Super Junior has MSN. (Yikes.) A riot ensues.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

Read more.

Switch part 1

Title: Switch (1/4)
Pairing: Eunhae, Kimin, Yoosu
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Rating: PG 13
Disclaimer: When I got Doraemon they 'll be mine. I didn't even own the internet connection.
Summary: What happen when a tough seme is facing the truth that after summer vacation his adorable uke turn out to be a manlier guy than him? How will he face it and solve this role problem? Will he succeed to avoid this new image? A battle of though seme and his newly manlier uke is begin.

My name is Lee Hyukjae. I am the man of the man. At least I used to be
Notebook

Sworn Brothers 1/3

Title: Sworn Brothers 1/3
Pairing: onesided!Sihan, onesided!Hanchul
Genre: angst (like woah)
Rating: R
Summary: They're sworn brothers Siwon said. Brothers willing to protect each other, brothers before Super Junior members. Siwon wants friendship and Hankyung didn't even realize when it became more than that.
Note: For pjvj10 because she is the reason this got written =)

He wanted to walk next to Siwon forever