December 10th, 2010

려욱 → I'll give you a show
  • wookism

Wishing to Be the Friction in Your Jeans [One-shot]

Title: Wishing to Be the Friction in Your Jeans [One-shot]
Author: wookism
Pairing: YeHae, EunHae
Rating: R
Summary: Yesung has a thing for Donghae but there's something standing in the way: Donghae's relationship with Eunhyuk
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Sugar, We're Going Down” by Fall Out Boy

Yesung couldn’t help himself. There was something about Donghae that made him want him, made him long for him, keep him from focusing on anything he was doing.
army of donghae

Why Couldn't You Have Met Me First?

Title: Why Couldn’t You Have Met Me First? Sequel to Why Couldn’t I Have Met You First?

Pairing: Kyuhyun x Heechul [KyuChul] past! Hangeng x Heechul [HanChul] appearances and mentioning of Zhou Mi, Sungmin, Donghae, past! (brief) Siwon x Heechul [SiChul]

Genre: angst, romance, melodrama

Rating: PG-13

Summary: If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will. Heechul couldn’t accept the irony of falling in love with a man pretending to be his dead lover.

When Hangeng died, Heechul died with him, metaphorically speaking.
SuJu Drug

(no subject)

Title: I just wanna read!!
Rating/Warning: g
Parings: ShinHae... Kinda? And other very well hidden ninjas (Can you guess them?)
Word Count: Word says 1,517
Disclaimer (because people seem to think ts needed): Last time I checked I owned myself and no one else But I think they might own me now D:
Summary: Eunhyuk just want's to read, Heechul talks to trees, and It's generally just crack from reading way to long and to much hahaa
A/N: The book Is City of Ashes! It's a really good book to :) It's the one I'm stuck In at the moment! I'm like Eunhyuk In this and I did talk to a Christmas tree >.> After reading like 200 pages in one night

This may or may not make sense... :D
[Zhou Mi]

(no subject)

Title: So, Darling, Have A Heart {Chapter 2}
Pairing: (gradual) Qmi, Shimin, Hanchul, Kieunhae, Yewook, Jongkey, 2Min
Rating: G (NC-17 in later chapters)
Summary: It's completely against his will to join the club, because singing's the last thing that he wants to do, in front of an audience, no less. So Kyuhyun isn't really prepared when he realises that there are quite a number of things in the glee club to help him change his mind about it.
  • kelyh

Dancing in the Rain

Title: Dancing in the rain.
Pairing: EunHae
Rating: G
Genre: Romance, Fluff!!! (I think ._.)
Summary: Hae meets Hyuk on a rainy day when the older was dancing :)
A/N: Wrote it in one hour or so. English is not my mother language, so forget about mistakes. Dedicated to izzy_87 because she's amazing and she loves HyukJae with all her heart :D for you darling! :)
Oh yes, they aren't my OTP as you can see in my avatar so... forget me again if this happens in a hurry XD
And! I've been upset the whole day for the GDA thing so... it was also a way to distrac myself. This idea came up when I was with my family and it started to rain while we were in the street LOL.
Please, comment even if you're going to say that this sucks XD I accept tomatoes :3

It’s been like that for a month, and the dancer hasn’t still said a word.

how will it end?

[Fic] Company Time - 9/10

Title: Company Time
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi (either/or)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU

Summary: Kyuhyun's new coworker brings new challenges to his stuffy cubicle life. And the only problem bigger than realizing that Zhou Mi is living denial, is actually starting to believe him.

Chapter One * Chapter Two * Chapter Three * Chapter Four * Chapter Five * Chapter Six * Chapter Seven - * Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine - He looked up and realized half an hour had gone by, and there had been no familiar steps behind him.
Pairing; EunHae

I For You, Chapter 32

Title; I For You
Chapter; Chapter 32
Author; keygasmic 
Rating; PG
Pairing; girl!Donghae/guy!Hyukjae, girl!Heechul/guy!Hangeng, SiMi +more
Warning; Gender switch, HS!AU
Notes; yeah I know, wow and update.. you can kill me after you read the chapter :P
Summary; “I hate you.” She whimpered, sniffling. “I hate you for everything you’ve done.”

Not beta’d. Excuse errors.

( Prologue )( Chapter 1 )( Chapter 2 )
(
Chapter 3 )( Chapter 4 )( Chapter 5 )
( Chapter 6 )( Chapter 7 )( Chapter 8 )
( Chapter 9 )( Chapter 10 )( Chapter 11 )
( Chapter 12 )( Chapter 13 )( Chapter 14 )
( Chapter 15 )(Chapter 16 )Chapter 17 )
Chapter 18 )Chapter 19 )Chapter 20 )
( Chapter 21 )Chapter 22 )Chapter 23 )
Chapter 24 )Chapter 25 )Chapter 26 )
Chaoter 27 )Chapter 28 )Chapter 29 )
Chapter 30 )Chapter 31 )

I'm gonna be posting to my new journal from now on :)
Chapter 32 )

Confused Relationship - chapter 2

title : Confused Relationship
pairing / characters : broken!Kyuhyun / Ryewook , Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryewook
raiting : pg
warning : girl!Sungmin , girl!Ryewook , obses!Kyuhyun (LOL)
summary : Kyuhyun and Ryewook broke up because they think they didn't have any chemistry . But they are still friends . Both of them promised that they will find a new love . Whenever Ryeowook have a date or something , Kyuhyun always spoil the mood . So , will they find a new love ? Especially Ryeowook who her ex-boyfriend always bugging her .

chapter 2 : http://farahsuju.livejournal.com/6837.html#cutid1
joong ki

Is fame more important than love: Chapter 12

Title: Is fame more important than love?
Pairing: Kangin+Leeteuk (main), Hankyung + Heechul, Shindong+Sungmin, Zhoumi+Henry, Donghae+Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun+Ryeowook, Yesung+Kibum
Other Character: Siwon
Rating: PG13 
Genre: Romance, untold smut
Warning: Bad language 
Disclaimer: I owned the story plot only, not the characters
Summary: They were lovers since they were young but when Kangin decided to become a member of one of Korea's famous group, Super Junior, he decided to break up with his boyfriend/girlfriend Leeteuk for the fear of being portray as gay. On the other hand, Leeteuk, even after the broke up, still have feelings for the singer and was bent on possessing him no matter what it may takes. Would Leeteuk be able to prove to Kangin that being gay isn't an issue at all and will there ever be a happy ending to their love? 
A/N: This fanfiction is not beta-ed at all so please do pardon me if there are lots of mistakes. :D 

Updated with Chapter 12

More at Chapter 12

ANGEL - ch.7

Title: Angel (7/?)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, side Yesung/Sungmin
Genre: Humor, Romance
Disclaimer: i own only the fic.
Summary: Kyuhyun almost died but with the help of an angel, he was able to escape his death. Now, he has to live with an angel until he's completely healed. What could go wrong?

Previous Chapters

Kyuhyun was gentle on his hands. Even though he’s pretty impatient, strong and stubborn, his hands are a complete opposite. Very gentle, soft and warm.

here @ geliestyle 
HoWoo
  • sandx

(no subject)

Title: …and everything comes tumbling down…
Pairings/Characters: HanChul, KyuSung, KangMin, SiWook, EunHae, Leeteuk, Shindong, Kibum.
Genre: extreme angst
WARNING: I’m telling you. This is extremely DEPRESSING! So, if you HATE depressing stories, I advise you to not even take a look at this.
A/N: I’ve been in a shit hole for the past six months! So forgive me for taking it out on these boys. I hope you all know that everything is entirely FALES and hope you all don’t take it too hard because we all know I’m a bad writer anyways. PLUS, I had split the plot into sections for the pairings and individuals. AND i advise that you read from start to end so you'll get that it's a whole story.

Every thrill has gone..Chain reaction..Hard times...Regret....The spark is gone...Distance..Cast aside..Disappointed
smile

To doubt YunJae Chapter 7

Author: Tiggie0307

Rated: PG-13/Crack

Pairing(fandom): Crossover; SHINee, TVXQ!, Super Junior+M

Summary: Someone can't believe in what many call the 'one true pairing'.
A/N: This is a fic I first posted on winglin. Thought I'd post it here as well.

( Forwards ) ( Chapter 1 ) ( Chapter 2 ) ( Chapter 3 ) ( Chapter 4 ) ( Chapter 5 ) ( Chapter 6 )

( “Tell me what you think…” )
wookie

A Moment Of Our Own

Title: A Moment Of Our Own

Pairings/Characters: Sihan, Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul

Genre: Romance, Drama

Rating: PG

Summary: What else could’ve been out there? If I didn’t love you..(My summary sucks…Mianhe)

A/N: I wrote this fic 5 days ago but I’m quite busy doing something to type this one..I don’t own the boys just the story…This fic is dedicated to my dear chinggu anncho, who loves sihan very much..This is for you I hope you like it though it’s not that good…Lots of errors I guess, so bare with me again chinggus…..

(Uhmm...Kimchi Bokumbop)

• jan_min

Early Marriage [ prologue + chapter 1 - 16 ] *END*

Title: Early Marriage 
Author: jan_min
Pairing: Haehyuk; YeWook; KyuMin; KangTeuk
Summary: Eunhyuk and Donghae is married couple. They have to married because last wish of Eunhyuk’s father before he died.
Rated: PG
Warning: Boy x Boy [im too lazy to change the gender…LOL]
Disclaimer: I don’t own them but own the plot.
Author Note: English not my first language and sorry for wrong grammar.

[prologue] [c.1] [c.2] [c.3] [c.4] [c.5] [c.6] [c.7] [c.8] [c.9] [c.10] [c.11] [c.12] [c.13] [c.14] [c.15] [c.16]  
Leeteukie

Leading Light

Title: Leading Light
Pairing: Leeteuk-centric, slight Heechul/Leeteuk
Rating: PG?
Genre: Family/Brotherly Love?
Summary: Leeteuk knows how to take care of people, except one, himself.
Warning: Character death, almost.
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in the story; the plot is the only thing that’s my own.
Author’s Note: I am not a doctor or a nurse so what I said about a condition may not be true in real life. ^^, This is my first time really finishing and posting a fic, though, I think I’ve written a story before, just not this kind.^^, Comments are very much welcome and loved. ^^,

Leeteuk is the band's leader and umma, but who is his?

Stray Cardboard Boxes (12/?)

Title: Stray Cardboard Boxes (12/?)
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Pairings: KyuHan. ShiHan.
Warnings: None.
Summary: Based on the manga, “Tramps Like Us.” It was one night of clumsiness that cost Geng a scuffed shoe and an accidental meeting with a runaway Kyuhyun. Generous and rather stupid, he takes the unconscious male in to tend to his wounds, and somewhere along the lines makes him his pet as well. It wasn't his fault that the younger reminded him of his own dog back at China.

“I want nobody, nobody, but you!”
Sherlock Jinki made by kyttenfae

Dirty Deeds

itle: Dirty Deeds
Pairing: KyuHae
Length: 2069
Genre: Dub Con, Smuttiness
Rating: NC17
Summary:  KyuHyun thinks he's safe, but he's soooo not.
Warning: Warning for use of drugs, handcuffs, dubious consent, my general lamosity.
A/N Takes place after Through the Glass Written for my friend and general egger onner cablackwood

Go here to read it.

My OTP is KyuChul so...anyhow. Go here for my Masterlist should you so desire.