December 5th, 2010

himchan cute

i'm crushed black and blue (but you know i'd do it all again for you)

Title: i'm crushed black and blue (but you know i'd do it all again for you)
Author:flusteredmess
Rating: R
Pairing/Focus: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Summary: Sungmin finds himself falling bit by bit, piece by piece.
A/N: NO CAPS (CAPITAL LETTERS). Beware. Also, dark!Kyumin up in hurr. By the way, this was inspired by All Again For You by We The Kings.

at first, everything was blurry and confusing.
Notebook

Things Happen IV 5/9

Title: Things Happen IV 5/9
Pairing: Kyumin side pairings: Hanchul, Eunhae, Yewon
Genre: AU!College, romance, drama
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin know exactly what they feel for each other, they do, they really do. The only problem is neither is willing to admit it...yet. It's all a game to see who can break first, but then someone from Kyuhyun's past comes back and suddenly the game isn't as fun as it seemed.
Note: This is a continuation to Things Happen III, Things Happen II and Things Happen I. This fic is part 4 of the Golden Boy AU. To understand what is going on I recommend you read Things Happen III at least. The links to all of those can be found on my master list on my LJ.

[Chapter 5]

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2] [ Chapter 3] [Chapter 4]

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 12

Title: The Diary of a Lost Fanboy- Chapter 12
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: G
Summary (whole story): Hi everyone! My name is Kim Ryeowook and I’ am a lost fan boy.My life has been a roller coaster ride since he came into my life. So are you ready? Welcome to my world.

Summary (this chapter): Last chapter, Ryeowook admitted to his little cousin that he has a boyfriend but things will turn around when Kyuhyun goes back to his seat right next to Ryeowook and he definitely made Wookie sad and disappointed. But why is Kyuhyun so shocked at the end of this chapter? Did Ryeowook say something? Watch out for the ending of this chapter :)

Link: Chapter 12

For the other chapters, the links are in the sidebar of my journal!

Please leave comments!

Winged II - The Ascension (6)

Title: Winged II - The Ascension (part 6)
Author: Cassie and Tay ([info]lexilolober ) 
Pairing: EunHae (friendship) more to come
Summary: Donghae is a normal teenaged boy.  He loves to play sports, dance and sing but when a new boy joins his class life suddenly becomes a lot more complicated.
Disclaimer: SM have continued to foil my plans and thus SuJu are still not mine :(

Winged I - The Fall        
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5Part 6, Part 7 (end)

Winged II - The Ascension

Part 1 , Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

NEW: Part 6 here

려욱 → I'll give you a show
  • wookism

Heels Over Head - Chapter 4

Title: Heels Over Head [Chapter 4]
Author: wookism
Pairings: KyuMin, YeMin [friendship], KyuWook [friendship], MinWook [one-sided]
Rating: PG-13 [language mostly]
Summary: When Kyuhyun gets paired up with Lee Sungmin for a science class, he's none too thrilled. But as he gets to know the other boy, he starts to know more about himself.
Genre: High School AU
Disclaimer: Title taken from “Heels Over Head” by Boys Like Girls

He’d wanted to find Sungmin, apologize him, and let him know that he wasn’t as hateful as he appeared. But how could he face him after the things he’d said?

»»Super Junior Signs On««

Title: »»Super Junior Signs On«« (drabbles) *updated*
Author: AngelQMin
Pairing: KyuMin, KangTeuk, HaeHyuk, SiBum, HanChul, YeWook, ShinNari
Genre: Crack, Implied smut
Rating:  PG-13
Disclaimer: I do not own the boys (T^T). This is a work of fiction. I own nothing and know even less. I gain no financial profit in writing these.

Title: A Chance to Love You (Chaptered)
Pairing: Eunhae, Yewook, Kyumin [Gender Change - Girl: Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin]
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Fluff
Summary: Eunhyuk was sent back to Seoul, Korea due to family issues and Ryeowook decided to tag along because they were close friends. They enroll into Oxford University, the University of everyone's dreams - filled with celebrities and rich people, great environment and beautiful design. Will Eunhyuk and Ryeowook fit into this extraordinary University without getting into trouble? And what's with Sungmin and Yesung's? On the media, they seem like your ordinary celebrities, but what might they be keeping secret from the media, along with their blurry backgrounds?
Disclaimer: I do not own the boys (T^T). This is a work of fiction. I own nothing and know even less. I gain no financial profit in writing these.

hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

THE DEADLY TREASURE..(2/2)..FINAL CHAPTER.

Title:The Deadly Treasure....(2/2)
Author:Anncho
Pairing:Kyuwook (Kyuhyun/Ryeowook as brothers)....
Rating:Pg
Genere:Angst/Character Death
Warning:Character Death

Story Line: Two orphan brothers, Kyuhyun and Ryeowookie were living all alone after their parents died when both of them were very young , but later they had to leave the place only to move in with their aunt...But something happens and both of them gets stuck inside a very deep jungle. Then suddenly, Kyu, the eldest of the two brothers, discovers a secret...but that secret becomes the death for one of them..or may be both????

Note: In this story, Kyuhyun is elder than Ryeowookie..Am sorry every one, couldn't save one of them..hehehehe..anyways comments+criticism are loved..

New
(Part 2)

(Part 1)
qmi

Coming out of the closet

Title: Coming out of the closet
Pairings: QMi, HanChul, EunHae
Genre: Crack
Summary: Zhou Mi finally decides to tell everyone that he's in fact gay. And with his confession other secrets comes out, secrets that wasn't supposed to be told. Includes a petrified Eeteuk, a stunned Heechul and a confused Donghae.
Disclaimer: I wish the boys were mine, but they're not.
A/N: My first crack xD fuck, I should sleep, instead I'm here writing this. Hope you like it!

"Well, you must be an idiot for not noticing that he's gay. I mean, he's acting 100% like a girl.
haehyuk

When Things are Perfect [One-shot]

Title: When Things are Perfect
Genre: Angst
Warning: Ghost!AU
Pairing: Donghae/Hyukjae, minor Leeteuk/Hyukjae, mentions of Hyoyeon/Hyukjae
Rating: PG-13 [for minor sexual references]
Summary: Hyukjae just wants the perfect thing in his life to never end.

[A/N: For [info]tees2mai as a response to her wishlist. The prompt was the song ‘Swans’ by unklebob. But I think I really didn’t do justice to it… But here it is anyway because this is really, really late. Sorry Tee!]

Donghae is a ghost. A true, blue ghost, except that he isn’t blue.  )

Incertus : Insecure

Title : Incertus : Insecure
Pairing : Kyuhyun/Ryeowook | broken: Heechul/Ryeowook
Genre : Angst, Romance
Rating : R
Summary : Ryeowook walks in the corridors chin up and gaze not faltering as he stares upfront. His gaze never falls onto anyone, and if ever it does, it immediately turns into a scrutinizing glare saying You are hurting my eyes. And right now, everyone gasps, holding their dropped jaws as Kyuhyun, the transfer student stands in front of Ryeowook with a soft smile on his lips.
Disclaimer : i just wrote what's on my mind

( To be loved by the likes of you is an insult. )
kyuhyun
  • kunin13

Triple Updates - Tears of Gangster (Chapter 30+31+32)

Title: Tears of Gangster
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.
Beta-er: noona1977 THANK UNNIE :DD

Chapter List

Chapter 30 - Revelation )

Chapter 31 - I will protect you... )

Chapter 32 - Your EX will die if you cannot give me what I want )
cute haehyuk

Invisible Love

Title:Invisible Love
Pairing:Haehyuk[main] Hanchul Kyumin Yewook Zhoury Kangteuk[minor]
Rating:PG-13
Genre:Fantasy...may have a tiny bit of humor 
Disclaimer:i don't own anyone!
Summary:An unexplainable turn of events may change Lee donghae's  life forever.
Warning:may have some grammar/spelling errors~
a/n: the italics in blue is Donghae's inner self talking.

Chapter 12!

(no subject)

Title : Obsession Won’t Kill You
Pairing(s) : HanChul, Kangteuk, oneside!SiBum, YeWon, Kyumin
Rating : PG~PG-15 PG-R
Genre :AU, chaptered, cross-over (with DBSK)
Disclaimer : Of course I’ll only have them in my dream
Warning : rape, incest, paedophillia, grammar error, unbeta-ed, AU
Summary : Being kept for 4 years, suddenly Heechul found himself in the street with a warm blanket covering him and a map contain everything related to him. So once again his life begin..

A/N : I'm still lacking with third POV and English is not my first language. Feel free and please do point out if I make some mistake.
A/N 2 : I've learn more about posting. And I think I've try to fix it.. But if anyone thinks there's still some mistake, please do tell me so.
A/N 3 : This chapter is more about KiMin, I guess..

- - - -

Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Filler, YeWon

Chapter 6 :
“I just think that maybe you miss me. But I guess not"

Rumours and Roses (Chapter 9)

Chapters: 8
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: pg (for curse words)
Summary: Kyuhyun is one of the most popular guys in school, until a rumor gets out and the entire school turns on him. That is except for the new kid who loves pink.
Warnings: Character Death (please don’t hate me)

For the other chapters just visit my journal... it’s on my master list... sorry I'm lazy to actually put the links on here...

Collapse )
army of donghae

The Story That Has No Name Yet (Part/Chapter/Installment/Episode 1)

Title: The Story That Has No Name Yet
Pairings:girl!KanginxLeeteuk,MysteryxZhouMixgirl!rock,MinhoxNichkhun,Kibum(Suju)xKibum(Shinee)xKibum(U-KISS),girl!SiwonxKyuhyun,HangengxDonghae,Mystery!YesungxRyeowook,HenryxMaple Syrup,HenryxHeechul,EunhyukxSungmin
Rating: R (but mostly because of the mentionings of things)
Warnings: mpreg, incest (tripletcest?), mindless fuckery, genderswich, statutory rape, prostitution, crossdressing, this story will come in random installments and maybe have a plot
Genre: AU, crack, werewolf, vampire, highschool, satan\angel, crime, mafia, so much crack, Harry Potter crossover
Summary: Every single genre of fanfiction ever written thrown into one story…in which Kangin is a woman and Leeteuk is gay, Henry loves maple syrup a little too much to be normal, Kibum is a vampire, Minho is a horrible guardian angel, Kyuhyun fights for animal rights, Siwon is a werewolf, and Sungmin goes to Hogwarts. Oh, and Ryeowook is a fish. And somehow a plot was born...ish...

There were a lot of things that Nichkhun really didn’t enjoy.

Destroying hopes and dreams was one. Spreading evil was another. Being an all-around douchewaffle was the third.

Unfortunately, all of these things were required when one was Satan.

Who am I in your heart ? (update)

Title : Who am I in your heart
Pairing : Eunhae / Haehyuk
Rating : PG-13
Genre : Romance, boy X boy love
Disclaimer : I only own the plot
Summary : Can some one love his lover's brother ? ( i don't know how to summary this fic so i just write one short sentence )
Warning : may contain grammar mistake >.< i'm so sorry but english is not my language

Chapter 1 ---> http://yayaluvsjnkyu.livejournal.com/2115.html

Chapter 2 ---> http://yayaluvsjnkyu.livejournal.com/2540.html

Chapter 3 ---> http://yayaluvsjnkyu.livejournal.com/2695.html

Chapter 4 ---> http://yayaluvsjnkyu.livejournal.com/3010.html

Chapter 5 ---> http://yayaluvsjnkyu.livejournal.com/3134.html

Chapter 6 ---> http://yayaluvsjnkyu.livejournal.com/3837.html

Chapter 7 ---> http://yayaluvsjnkyu.livejournal.com/3871.html ( NEW ^^ )
arm hug haehyuk!

[haehyuk]__No Other 너같은사람 또 없어 Drama Preview

No Other 너같은사람 또 없어 Drama Preview 
Pairing: HaeHyuk/HaeEun-- [Lee DongHae x Lee EunHyuk]
Side-Pairing: SiHyuk/WonHyuk-- [Choi SiWon x Lee EunHyuk]
Length: preview
credit: hitsugaya15 
Summary: When EunHyuk takes fanservices too far with SiWon, DongHae becomes annoyed and irritated. Truly there is no other than EunHyuk, so DongHae must keep him to himself. 
a/n: did I post this correctly?? please let me know ^^

this freakish love of ours~ ^^'

Title: This Freakish Love of Ours (sequel to That Arrogant Bastard & That Sexy Bastard)
Chapter: 3/? {1500 words+}
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin; side!Yesung/Ryeowook; side!Hankyung/Heechul; side!Donghae/Eunhyuk; side!Siwon/Kibum; hinted!Yunho/Jaejoong
Genre: Comedy; Romance; AU
Rated: PG-15/swearing (for this chapter)
Summary: Sungmin and I are working through our problems. It’s starting to feel like it use to be, but I get nervous when he wants us to start again. And you know things are getting really bad when Jongwoon starts talking to me about relationship problems – by that, I mean that him and Ryeowook are now having problems and Jongwoon’s raging at me about what he should do. Yeah, like I have a bloody clue about relationships... Zhou Mi and Jaejoong don’t count, by the way. FML. [ written in Cho Kyuhyun’s POV ]

#;

"Really?! Wait... is that an acro... acrobat, or something?"
Miyavi

Three Angsty Oneshots & One Wanna Be Fluff

Title: Collared
Pairing: Heechul/Kangin
Genre: Angst?
Warning: Hints at certain things
Disclaimer: Not real, never happened. Boys don’t belong to me.
Summary: Some chains can never be broken
Author’s Note: Entry for the challenge, I think number 27? Pretty sure. Prompt 012 Chains Heechul/Kangin. To clarify they are not in a abusive relationship but a D/s one. I thought about going farther but kept it short.

http://thegazette5.livejournal.com/24735.html

Title: Good Dongsaeng
Pairing: Kangin/Ryeowook (friendship)
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff?
Warning: Failed cuteness?
Disclaimer: Not real, made it up.
Summary: Ryeowook hates polls and hates being a dongsaeng.
Author’s Note: 26th entry perhaps? I really have lost count. Bad I know. Prompt 089 “I like your face” Kangin/Ryeowook for the 100 fic challenge. I kind of fail at cute shorts but I tried so that’s something right?

http://thegazette5.livejournal.com/25043.html#cutid1

Title: Scattered Roses
Pairing: Heechul/Leeteuk
Genre: Angst
Warning: Language, suicidal tendencies
Disclaimer: Not real I made it up. Boys don’t belong to me.
Summary: Love changes people.
Author’s Note: I have no idea what number entry this is for me for the challenge. 25? Anyway it is for prompt 053 Puppies Heechul/Leeteuk. This is based on personal experience. The text and flashback are, at least. Me being Heechul not Leeteuk. A condensed version at least of what really happened.

http://thegazette5.livejournal.com/24442.html

Title: Used
Pairing: Shindong/Donghae
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Drama, Angst
Warning: Sex though not too graphic, heavy angst, language.
Disclaimer: Boys are not mine. Not real I made this up.
Summary: Even boys get insecure.
Author’s Note: Summary sucks. This is a lot longer than I intended. I think this is my second longest oneshot. Another post for the challenge. Prompt 085 Ache Shindong/Donghae

http://thegazette5.livejournal.com/24205.html
hunhan

tables are turned (2/?)

Title: TABLES ARE TURNED (2/?)

Genre: romance, angst, drama

Rating: PG13 and may go higher in further chapters (depends on my mood XD )

Disclaimer: I don’t really understand why we need to put disclaimers when it is obvious that none of us own them… and neither are we getting money from this…

Pairings: HanChul, YeWon, KyuMin, KangTeuk, KiHae, SiChul, CinHae, YeMin (YeSung/SungMin)

Other characters: EunHyuk, YunHo

Summary: As teenagers their feelings aren’t as stable as they expected them to be. It’s not always you’ll meet, date and live happily ever after. Who will end with who when every one is getting into each other’s business?

….High school AU…

Collapse )

sungmin

I HATE THAT I AM FALLING FOR YOU. (chapter 12)

Title: I HATE THAT I AM FALLING FOR YOU. (chapter 12)
Pairing: KyuMin, broken!SeoKyu, slight!Eunhae, slight!YeWook
Genre: Romance, Fluff, High School AU
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Sungmin and Kyuhyun have always hated each other, but when a teacher assigns them two to a science fair project, they start realizing their true feelings toward each other.
Warning: girl!Sungmin, girl!Eunhyuk, girl!Ryeowook,

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for the wonderful comments in the last chap~ But I wasn’t really satisfied with the last chapters. I felt like I rushed too much mmm….Anyways, here we goo~

To my surprise, it wasn’t Kyuhyun…..but this one girl………Seohyun.
Sweet Sasuke

LIES // The Red Balloon

Title: LIES // 거짓말 // 謊言 [Part 6 of ?]
Pairing:
ZhouRy / HenWook + Ninja!Pairings
Rating:
M for Gore / Violence / Adult + Sadistic Themes
Notes:
Horror, Tragedy, Angst - AU!
Summary: ZhouMi and XiuHua led nice lives. Together or apart they always managed to go on, yet what happens when XiuHua 'leaves' ZhouMi behind? Not only that, how does this relate to the murders and suicide happening around SM Town and Academy? *Character Death*

Prologue
+ Pictures - Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 - Part 6

Title: The Red Balloon [Donghae-Centric]
Pairing: NONE
Rating: T for Child Abuse // Exploitation
Genre/Notes: Tragedy, Angst - AU!
Summary: "You can bring my Appa home?" "All you need to do is come with us." "Okay!!"

One - Shot
SiHan Macro

Just a Foreign Exchange Student 7/?

title: Just a Foreign Exchange Student 7/?
pairing: main!SiHan minor!EunHae YeWook KyuMin
rating: PG-13
notes: Romance, with a tiny bit of mystery in this chapter.
summary: Hankyung discovers a secret floating between Siwon and Heechul. But will that secret strengthen the bond between him and Siwon? Or worse?

“Just go away Heechul. We’re not bothering you.” Siwon said in a strangely calm tone. Heechul snorted, spitting on the grass. I winced at that, the fiery feeling building up again. Heechul took two steps closer, his expression remaining emotionless. A low growl arose from Siwon, starting from deep within his throat. Heechul stopped walking, his eyebrows going up in interest.

Kiss Me

title: Kiss Me
characters/pairings: Hanchul
rating: PG
genre: Fluff, smut
summary/notes: Part of a drabble series I'm doing for Super Junior, called Bits and Pieces of Super Junior. The live performances are over, and so are Heechul's fanservice/kissing craze. Hankyung is a little curious, though - why didn't Heechul kiss him?

"Heechul-ah," Hankyung says, the first thing Heechul hears when he walks backstage after his live kiss performance. "Kiss me."
HanChul Icon

Two for the Road 18/?

Title: Two for the Road 18/?
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: NC-17! (this chapter)
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Angst - AU
Warnings: Swearing, Violence, Sex
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, I just amuse myself with them in my head
Summary: Hankyung is asked by his powerful boss to do a job for him, but little does he know what he’s really getting into…
A/N: Okay, ukekyu, you asked for it! I hope it's not a major fail...!

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part 14 Part 15 Part 16 Part 17

Two for the Road Part 18

A Chance to Love You

Title: A Chance at Love 
Pairing: Eunhae, Yewook, Kyumin [Gender Change - Girl: Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin]
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Fluff
Disclaimer: I do not own the boys (T^T). This is a work of fiction. I own nothing and know even less. I gain no financial profit in writing these.
Summary: Eunhyuk was sent back to Seoul, Korea due to family issues and Ryeowook decided to tag along because they were close friends. They enroll into Oxford University, the University of everyone's dreams - filled with celebrities and rich people, great environment and beautiful design. Will Eunhyuk and Ryeowook fit into this extraordinary University without getting into trouble? And what's with Sungmin and Yesung's? On the media, they seem like your ordinary celebrities, but what might they be keeping secret from the media, along with their blurry backgrounds?

| Character Information | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 *new* |
Dreamy Hearts

3 fics

Title: 009. Death
Pairing(s): Various
Genre: Crack
Summary: The members are together in the dorm eating marshmallows. Chaos ensues.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

"You guys will be the death of me."

Title: 010. Opportunities
Pairing(s): KangTeuk, YunJae
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Leeteuk's struggling and rejects help from the members. He thinks Kangin hates him, which only adds to his list of worries. YunJae talk to him one day and help realise all is not lost.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

Tell him how you feel, because I'm guessing he doesn't know how to tell you.