November 29th, 2010

glorious ming

Kiss Me, Love Me Ch.7

Title : Kiss Me, Love Me
Pairing : KangMin, KangTeuk & KyuMin(One-sided)
Genre : Angst, Drama & Romance
Rating : PG-13
Summary : Kangin is the city mayor and he's going to run on the next election for the President, but he hold a dark secret when he was in love with his speech writer which somehow is a young man name Lee Sungmin. A heartbreaking tale of love from this young mistress when he has to see his lover marrying an angel and leave him to the doomed of his life. Will he accept the fate or will he fight to win the man he love most.

A.Notes : I'm in the midst of finishing all the Unfinished series I have, so I'll start from the least chapter series, so just wait a little until I update yr fave series. I just don't want to leave my series hang and I'm sorry if the outcome will be not so good like it used to, when I was rushing in finishing it all.

Previous Ch. : Intro, Ch.1, Ch.2, Ch.3, Ch.4, Ch.5, Ch.6...

New Chapter. : Ch.7
[Zhou Mi]

(no subject)

Title: So, Darling, Have A Heart {Chapter 1}
Pairing: (gradual) Qmi, Shimin, Hanchul, Kieunhae, Yewook, Jongkey, 2Min
Rating: G 
Summary: It's completely against his will to join the club, because singing's the last thing that he wants to do, in front of an audience, no less. So Kyuhyun isn't really prepared when he realises that there are quite a number of things in the glee club to help him change his mind about it.

"There's a hierarchy in high school."
Sherlock Jinki made by kyttenfae

Fic Updates - KyuChul/HeeHyun whichever way works

Title: Loving Moments
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun
Length: 1991
Genre: Romance/Fluff/Sexiness
Rating: Hard R
Summary: After their shower, Heechul and Kyuhyun return to their room to find that their bandmates have been there. Fluff ensues.

click here for this update to the moments series.

Title: This Torment is My Joy 3
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun
Length: 900
Genre: Angst/Romance
Rating: PG13, maybe.
Summary: As a new couple, Heechul and Kyuhyun face Kyuhyun's family and the media. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun struggles to recover.

Click here for this update to the torment series.

Title: Unwilling Destiny Chapter 1 Part 1
Pairing: None, yet. Kyuhyun and Heechul eventually
Length: 4173
Genre: AU/Romance.
Rating: R to be safe
Summary: Cho KyuHyun meets a flawless man he wants to spend the night with, without knowing his true identity. You may want to read the prologue to help this make sense.
A/N: This got so long that I decided to split it. Second part will be up tomorrow.

Click here for this first part of this futuristic AU.

I now have a Masterlist of my fic which you can find here.
Siwon - Reason

[fic] Stuck In The Middle

Title: Stuck In The Middle
Rating: R-ish mainly, NC-17 at some point
Pairing(s): Shihan, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kihae (If you squint)
Warnings: Violence and blood to a certain extent, AU, Vampires, Werewolves, Character Death.
Summary: Hankyung is a transfer student in Korea for his final year of High School, after his roommate Siwon introduces him to his friends, and he befriends people of his own, he soon finds himself stuck in the middle of a conflict between two races that have been at each others throats for centuries.
Part: 27 of ?

Part 27.

Previous Parts: [1] || [2] || [3] || [4] || [5] || [6] || [7] || [8] || [9] || [10] || [11] || [12] || [13] || [14] || [15]
                              || [16] || [17] || [18] || [19] || [20] || [20(B)] || [21] || [22] || [23] || [24] || [25] || [26]
hunhan

difference

Title: Difference

Genre: romance

Rating: PG13

Disclaimer: I don’t really understand why we need to put disclaimers when it is obvious that none of us own them… and neither are we getting money from this…

Pairings: TeukChul

Summary: He’s away for a few years. Some things change, he knows that but this change is too sudden. How will he suppose to react? But as the saying goes ‘All’s well ends well’(was that right?)

Collapse )
hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM.....(ONE SHOT)....

Title:Promise me that you will take care of him......
Author:Anncho
Pairing:Almost Hanchul, Broken!!Sihan, Side!!Kanghan....
Rating:Pg
Genere:Angst/drama/Character death..
Warning:Character death..

Story Line:Siwon knew that he didn't have much time left, therefore he distances himself away from his lover and later hands him over to those hands whom he trusts the most and believes that the said person would care for his lover very well ...And then everything falls....

Note: This fic is tribute to one of my friend whose lover died recently, leaving her all alone..So i pray that she gets love once again...Hwaiting 'nisum"...am always there for you....Fighting..While you all enjoy...

(Please take care of him)

Kyuwook Fan-fics

I'm an author, my fics are mainly posted on the Kyuwook community, I just found out about Miracle, There's so little Kyuwook fics here, so I want to share my fics with everyone here, Hope you'll enjoy them.

Title: Little wonders (Completed)
Pairing: Kyuwook
Rating: PG
Summary: Ryeowook is in love with..... Henry?

(Chapter 1) (Chapter 2)

Title: Hurt (On-Going)
Pairing: Kyuwook
Rating: PG
Summary: Ryeowook just got accepted to Yale, but just when he's about to tell Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun proclaimed his love for him. Which one whill he choose, love or ambition?

(Chapter 1) (Chapter 2) (Chapter 3) (Chapter 4)

Title: Falling in love with a Friend (On-Going)
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Ryeowook's about to marry Beige, and Kyuhyun isn't happy about it. ( I'm really bad at Summary :D)

(Chapter 1)

Hae arms of sex

[Kyuhae] Elephant in the Room

Title: Elephant in the Room
Pairing: Kyuhae [Kyuhyun/Donghae]
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut (with a plot and some humor)
Word Count: 6'880
Warning: Mature content. And general SuJu hotness. Awkwardness.
Disclaimer: The characters in this are fictional and any actions and opinions thus thought out and not real.
Summary: They are preparing for the promotion of their 4th album when Donghae feels that avoiding Kyuhyun is the best way to curb any unwanted attraction that might affect the group's future. That plan works almost just fine until Leeteuk politely points out that ignoring problems doesn't make them go away. And then everything goes downhill.

(Elephants this way.)

ANGEL - ch.6

Title: Angel (6/?)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, side Yesung/Sungmin
Genre: Humor, Romance
Disclaimer: i own only the fic.
Summary: Kyuhyun almost died but with the help of an angel, he was able to escape his death. Now, he has to live with an angel until he's completely healed. What could go wrong?

Previous Chapters

All the memories that he’s been neglecting…he doesn’t want them.

Of Baby and Ex - chapter 15 (END)

title : Of Baby and Ex
pairing / characters : Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryeowook , Chohee(baby) , Zhoumi
raiting : pg
warning : girl!Sungmin and girl!Ryeowook , girl!Zhoumi
summary : Cho Kyuhyun is known for his idol status and he is a superstar in Korea . People call him ‘Perfect Guy’ and he always try to make everything perfect like it should be . But there is only one problem , he have a CHILD?!

chapter 15 : http://farahsuju.livejournal.com/5621.html
MINE MINE AND MINE!

The Midnight Summer's Dream 5 (LONG UPDATE)

Title: The Midnight Summer's Dream 5
Author: chu_loves_hyuk
Pairing: EunHae; implied KyuMin and some couples~
Genre: Romance; Fluff; Drama
Rated: PG-13
Summary: Lee Eunhyuk is a nerd, Lee Donghae is a so-called gangster in school, Lee Sungmin is a childish boy at home but he's super matured in school, while Cho Kyuhyun is a play boy. All of their lives are gonna change just because of their fathers' agreement...about marriage.
A/N: This is a long update i tell you^^ sorry for the late update T-T
Prologue
TMSD 1
TMSD 2
TMSD 3
TMSD 4

"Too bad I like you now."
Phoenix, Nakashima

Stay-cation

Title: Stay-cation
Pairing: Yesung / Sungmin
Summary: Yesung and Sungmin enjoyed their vacation without flying thousands of miles and getting lost in a foreign country.

A/N: This is during their October vacation when most of them were away in Italy. A recent study showed that Pumpkin Pie Increases Male Sex Drive. Now we know why if anybody runs towards Pumpkin Min during SS3 Cooking! Cooking!

What soup was Sungmin making?
how will it end?

[Fic] Company Time - 5/10

Title: Company Time
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi (either/or)
Genre: AU

Summary: Kyuhyun's new coworker brings new challenges to his stuffy cubicle life. And the only problem bigger than realizing that Zhou Mi is living denial, is actually starting to believe him.

Chapter One * Chapter Two * Chapter Three * Chapter Four

Chapter Five (with brief SiHan) - How did I get so comfortable with this? he wanted to ask himself.
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Sunset — Chapter Twelve

Title: Night and Day - Sunset
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter: 12/?
Genre: Angst/drama
Character death....sort of. Hehehehe
Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story. Part 2, 'Day', deals with Sungmin and Ryeowook's story. Part 3, 'Sunset', is their combined stories as their adventures take them out of their comfort zones to places they never even dreamed with new characters added.
A/N: Will be posting weekly on Saturdays

He's probably sulking somewhere...
kyuhyun
  • kunin13

Tears of Gangster (Chapter 26) + Late Confession (New One-Shot Fic)

Title: Tears of Gangster
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.
Beta-er: noona1977 THANK UNNIE :DD unnie, you are very awesome, very very awesome ^^

Chapter List

Chapter 26 - I hate you the most (?) )

===============================

Title: Late Confession
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Angst, Genderswitch, AU
Pairing: main!YeWook, slight!KyuMin
Warning: Characters' death
Summary: Will you still keep your secret although you know you'll never live forever? (dear Amma, thank for the summary :D)
Beta-er: noona1977 (to be honest, this person is very AWESOME)

A/N: This is a product of collaboration between me and choamma , dear, WE FINALLY DID IT :DD /dance around, and this is the first collaboration ever of me. I am Amma do hope readers will like this :) even though it's an angst one. happy reading~~ ^^

You can find it HERE on my Journal and HERE on Amma's Journal
<3

눈물 Nunmool ; Tears

눈물 Nunmool ; Tears
PG-13
Angst/Drama/Major Fluff
Kyuhyun/Sungmin with very very mild hints of Zhou Mi/Sungmin
Angel!Sungmin
Oneshot
Summary: Kyuhyun is on the way to work when he sees a boy sitting on the street, unconscious. But little does he know what he's roped himself into...
A/N: This is my own interperation of S.M The Ballad's MV for Miss You, with a few alterations, of course.

The man - Sungmin's - smile was gorgeous, possibly one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen.
  • eonis23

(no subject)

Series : I Do This Because...

Title : Because I was Captivated by you 2/? (probably three or more, but won’t be more than five)

Pairing : Eunhae

Genre : Angst, Fluff, Romance

Rating : PG-13

Summary : Donghae, a dance instructor who also worked as a bartender at night, got stuck on the new moves he was working on. His friend also said he danced without feeling and passion, although he had a very incredible technique. One day, he went into a park to search for inspiration. There, he heard some music. Curious, he followed where the source of it, and found a man danced near the tree. So beautiful, so captivating, and he couldn't take his gaze away. The man was gorgeous as well, made him fell in love immediately. But, he was shocked... when he knew... that the man... is mute.

Because I was Captivated by You - Part 2

i love you and you only

Life Couldn't Get Any Worst

Title: Life Couldn't Get Any Worst
Characters: Kyumin (Main)
Genre:Romance, Action, Fluff, Violence
Rating: R
Length: 2 Parts + a Prologue
Warning: Violence and blood..
AN: This Fanfic is requested by my dongsaeng T.T I had a hard time writing it T.T . Hope you guys like it xD.

Would they be able to be together? What are the odds against them?

Part A        Part B    

Sequel : Life Couldn't Get Any Better

HanChul Icon

Two for the Road 16/?

Title: Two for the Road 16/?
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: R
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Angst - AU
Warnings: Swearing, Violence, Sexual Situations
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, I just amuse myself with them in my head
Summary: Hankyung is asked by his powerful boss to do a job for him, but little does he know what he’s really getting into…

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part 14 Part 15

Two for the Road Part 16

I spy with my chocolate brown eyes

Title : I spy with my chocolate brown eyes
Genre: Humor, Fluff, Romance
Rating: Pg-13
Pairing: Haehyuk, possible side pairings I need not to mention.
Warning: My english. Typos.
Disclaimer: EunHae/HaeHyuk OWN EACH OTHER.
Summary: Donghae is popular which caused a certain spy-investigator to suddenly track down his life.

“Makes me want to say... I collect cars... everyday!”
Notebook

Things Happen IV 2/9

Title: Things Happen IV 2/9
Pairing: Kyumin side pairings: Hanchul, Eunhae, Yewon
Genre: AU!College, romance, drama
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin know exactly what they feel for each other, they do, they really do. The only problem is neither is willing to admit it...yet. It's all a game to see who can break first, but then someone from Kyuhyun's past comes back and suddenly the game isn't as fun as it seemed.
Note: This is a continuation to Things Happen III, Things Happen II and Things Happen I. This fic is part 4 of the Golden Boy AU. To understand what is going on I recommend you read Things Happen III at least. The links to all of those can be found on my master list on my LJ.

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2]