November 28th, 2010

Sherlock Jinki made by kyttenfae

Fic Updates all KyuChul or HeeHyun whichever floats your boat

These are all Kyuhyun and Heechul centric. I had to delete this previously so I'm reposting it now.

Title: This Torment is My Joy Part 2
Pairing: Heechul and Kyuhyun
Length: 900
Genre: Angst
Rating: PG13, maybe.
Summary: Heechul's actions draws a great deal of attention. And then there's love.

Click here First part here if you missed it. This fic will be under the this torment tag in my lj

Title: Warm Moments - Moments series
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun
Length: 2477
Genre: Romance/Fluff/Sexiness
Rating: Hard R
Summary: KyuHyun and HeeChul take a shower together. Dirty talk ensues.

click here Previous parts in my lj under moments series tag in my lj.

Title: KyuChul Online
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun
Length: 415
Genre: Romantic Crack
Rating: PG
Summary: KyuHyun's in Taiwan with KRY, Heechul is in Korea, they meet online.
Prompted in part by this fancam of Ryeowook wiping sweat off Kyuhyun and my imagining Heechul's response, as well as a possible explanation for why Heechul isn't tweeting, etc, etc.

click here. Their user names are HeenimsBaby and KyusSexMachine lol.

Title: Unwilling Destiny Prologue
Pairing: None, yet. Kyuhyun and Heechul eventually
Length: 491
Genre: Erm. None really.
Rating: G
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is trying to outrun his responsibilities by getting ready for a night out.
Author's Other Note: Kyuhyun's outfit is in part inspired by this gif. His hair is not blonde though.

Click here for the prologue to this futuristic love story.
uchiha_sasuke

Yewook - April Rain - 7/?

Title: April Rain
Pairing: Yewook - onesided!Kisung
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yunjae
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Boys aren't mine.
Summary: They are a mistake, conceived by foolishness and brilliance. They were a blemish upon all Supernatural races. It wasn't right to have two of them most powerful races combined in one being. They must be taken down. Volunteerint for this important mission, Jongwoon enters the Clan of Seoul. And there, he finds that everything he knows about them is wrong.

Segment Seven: Broken Boundaries

Collapse )

Who am I in your heart ?

Title : Who am I in your heart ( chap. 2 )
Pairing : Eunhae / Haehyuk
Rating : PG
Genre : Romance, boy X boy love
Disclaimer : I only own the plot
Summary : Can some one love his lover's brother ? ( i don't know how to summary this fic so i just write one short sentence )
Warning : may contain grammar mistake >.< i'm so sorry but english is not my language

Collapse )
kyuhyun
  • kunin13

[Update] Tears of Gangster (Chapter 25/?)

Title: Tears of Gangster
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Status: Chapter 25 - If you loved someone, how would you react?
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.
Beta-er: noona1977 THANK UNNIE :DD

Chapter List

Chapter 25 - If you loved someone, how would you react? )
eunhae, haeeun
  • 0314kax

Do You Remember Now???... (prologue)

TITLE: Do You Remeber Now???... (prologue)
PAIRING: Kyumin (girl! Sungmin), Kyumi (girl! Zhoumi)
SUB-PAIRINGS: Hanchul, Yewook, Eunhae (girl! Heechul, girl! Ryeowook, girl! Eunhyuk)
RATING: PG-15
DISCLAIMER: I own them... in my deepest DREAM...
SUMMARY: Kyuhyun is going to America to visit their family's business when something happened... Will those days still comeback?

prologue
heenim indifferent

Athazagoraphobia : Dementia [One shot | Heewook]

Title : Athazagoraphobia : Dementia
Pairing : Heechul/Ryeowook [Heewook]
Genre : Romance, Drama
Rating : PG13
Disclaimer : I do not own.
Summary : When Kim Heechul loves, he loves with all his heart. Screw heartbreak, that word doesn’t exist in his wide vocabulary. That was before he found himself so helplessly in love with a dongsaeng who more or less breaks his heart everyday.

a/n : Im supposed to be on hiatus, but i got a long weekend. And i've been craving(?) for a HEEWOOK fic since forever... so i wrote one.

(Kim Heechul never repeats himself.)
All I See

Fic: Love's Driving Me Crazy Crazy Baby

Title - Love’s Driving Me Crazy Crazy Baby
Rating - 15: Warnings for attempted dark!fic, violence/abuse, abduction, swearing, and sensory deprivation.
Subject/Pairing - Donghae/Sungmin
Genre - angst and twisted romance, with attempted psychological elements
Summary - AU. Donghae loves Sungmin too much to let him simply walk out of his life.

A/N — Inspired by 丁噹’s [Della Ding’s] 我爱他 [I Love Him] (though I horribly warped reinterpreted the lyrics from their original context) and a conversation with unorderedlist that somehow led to creeper!Hae (though this is more of an insane!Hae OTL). Dear f-list, have I freaked you out sufficiently yet? It’s never too late to disown me. To all: please read and leave me a comment; constructive criticism will be highly appreciated and loved.

Donghae didn’t like it, didn’t like all these people coming between them, didn’t like how they were separated…he wanted their world back, the world where only they existed.
Kyusung back hug

Favorite Time of the Year

Title: Favorite Time of the Year
Author: timmii_luvs
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Yesung
Genre: Fluffy, Slight angst, Romance
Length: Oneshot
Author's Note: This is a super late Birthday fic for heartl0ck  because I got sick the day/weekend of her birthday, then I had several tests to focus on so little time, then came Thanksgiving xP But I got it done xD

Summary: Kyu thinks about why he likes Autumn

It's November, your favorite time of the year.

Someday Later

A Gift-Fic
Pairing : HyukHae only
Guest : The Birthday Girls over here! ;)
Genre : Romance, a little angst
Rate : pg-13 coz a kiss
Summary : Super Junior had disbanded.. So.. no more EunHae?

It began as any regular day in their home in the beach in Mokpo

for my tomodachi chiyosjlove , aidenfishy , haelim23
this baby is made with you inside ;) hope you like it, and i wish for ur happiness in this life.

Time for HanHae~ ^^

Title: If This Isn't Love
Pairing: HanHae
Genre: Angst, Romance
Summary: God sent me an angel from above, that's gonna love me for life... Do you believe in love like this? Well, HanHae does. :)

A/N: You guessed it! I got inspired by Jennifer Hudson's 'If This Isn't Love'. Not a new song of hers but it's really an awesome song with meaningful lyrics, I'm totally addicted to it. ^^

http://summer0smiles.livejournal.com/7375.html
eunhyuk suju m

Pretending

Title: Pretending
Pairing: Eunhae/Haehyuk
Genre: Angst
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in Super Junior. If I did, I wouldn't be writing fanfics
Note: This is my first posting here on Live Journal so go easy on me ^_^ BTW this is a story that I am re-posting from my Asian Fanfics account.
Summary: Hyukjae likes to pretend that Donghae is just sleeping.

Read here

(no subject)

Title : Obsession Won’t Kill You
Pairing(s) : HanChul, Kangteuk, oneside!SiBum, YeWon, Kyumin
Rating : PG~PG-15 PG-R
Genre :AU, chaptered, cross-over (with DBSK)
Disclaimer : Of course I’ll only have them in my dream
Warning : rape, incest, paedophillia, grammar error, unbeta-ed, AU
Summary : Being kept for 4 years, suddenly Heechul found himself in the street with a warm blanket covering him and a map contain everything related to him. So once again his life begin..

A/N : I'm still lacking with third POV and English is not my first language. Feel free and please do point out if I make some mistake.
A/N 2 : I've learn more about posting. And I think I've try to fix it.. But if anyone thinks there's still some mistake, please do tell me so.

- - - -

Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4

Chapter 5 :
And for the second time this day, he thinks that it’ll be good if something happen to his normal life.
Notebook

Things Happen IV 1/9

Title: Things Happen IV 1/9
Pairing: Kyumin side pairings: Hanchul, Eunhae, Yewon
Genre: AU!College, romance, drama
Rating: PG (will go up)
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin know exactly what they feel for each other, they do, they really do. The only problem is neither is willing to admit it...yet. It's all a game to see who can break first, but then someone from Kyuhyun's past comes back and suddenly the game isn't as fun as it seemed.
Note: This is a continuation to Things Happen III, Things Happen II and Things Happen I. This fic is part 4 of the Golden Boy AU. To understand what is going on I recommend you read Things Happen III at least. The links to all of those can be found on my master list on my LJ.

[ Chapter 1]
arm hug haehyuk!

Folded Words {one-shot}

TitleFolded Words 
Genre: Fluff/Humor/Romance
Pairing: ~KyuSung~ -- (Cho KyuHyun x Kim YeSung ) & HaeHyuk/HaeEun-- (Lee DongHae x Lee HyukJae [EunHyuk] )
Authorhitsugaya15     @boyslove_candy  
Length: 1/1
Summary: YeSung writes to KyuHyun but EunHyuk recieves it instead and DongHae is angry.
Declaiming: I DO NOT OWN SUPER JUNIOR OR THE MEMBERS HOWEVER THE PLOT IS MINE ONLY!
a/n: FAIL SUMMARY........this plot is...waow -___-!

hyuk

GRIM REAPER: personification of death [chapter 7]

Title: GRIM REAPER: personification of death [chapter 7]
Author: kimochi501
Pairing: haehyuk [donghae/eunhyuk] *sub pairings might come out to the upcoming chapters but I want this to be haehyuk focus so I don’t know.
Genre: au, fantasy, slight!humor, action?, fluff
Rating: pg for now
Warning: character deaths.
summary: donghae is not your ordinary doctor and hyukjae is special in his own way.
LET ME PROTECT YOU

Mirror 1/2

Title: Mirror 1/2 (Two-shot)
Author: KyuyeonR
Genre: Comedy?, Romance
Character: Yesung(SJ), Yuri(SNSD), girl!Ryeowook(SJ), Leeteuk(SJ)
Disclaimer: English is not my native language. Sorry for the grammar mistake. They are belong to themselves and not me.
Summary: Yesung found a reflection of a beautiful girl in the mirror but when he turn to look for the girl, she’s gone.

http://ryuuq-attay224.livejournal.com/11989.html