November 24th, 2010

D-Note Cherished

YeWook Oneshot

Title: Post Homecoming
Prequel: The Homecoming
Pairing YeWook (past!Yebum)
Rating: T
Genre: Drama, Romance, Humor
Disclaimer: Super Junior are under contract with SM not with me.
Summary: Ryeowook comes back from China excited to reunite with his boyfriend but it seems they can't quite pick up where they left of.

AN: dedicated to @YeWooks on twitter. It's her bday. I apologize for not delivering as well as I could have. UNBETA'd

(You should be with your boyfriend or else you’ll regret it)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING THOSE IN THE USA
arm hug haehyuk!

LETS PLAY! {one-shot}

Title: LETS PLAY! {one-shot}
Genre: Romance/Fluff
Pairing:~HaeHyuk~ / HaeEun -- (Lee DongHae x Lee HyukJae [EunHyuk] )
Rating: PG
Author: hitsugaya15 
Length: one-shot
Summary: Little DongHae can't wait to play with his new friend. Where will he start?
Declaiming: I do not own Super Junior or the members, however, the plot is mine and only mine!
a.n: so...shit summary is for real shit hahaha~ XD Kid HaeHyuk!!

Yehaehyuk | Nothing could get any better

Not until you turn your head back, you won't see me.

Title: Not until you turn your head back, you won't see me.
Pairing: Yehyuk, Not-successful-Haehyuk.
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Tragedy, Romance, High school, Friendship
Length: One-shot, 1,568 words
Summary: The day when you realize that falling is actually painful, crying is actually a sign of loneliness, and that chasing after this man is exhausting, I’m not here anymore.

HERE@audacioushoney
Neorouge* Oekkaki

Rendezvous

Rendezvous

Fandom/Pairing: Super Junior- Kyumin, slight!Soosun, implied!Kihyuk

Length: One-shot

Rating: NC-17

Genre: Smut, Highschool!AU

Summary: Kyuhyun’s a horny teen, Sungmin’s friends seem to have crazy fetishes, but the sex is good and that’s all that really counts. Double Penetration. Use of toys.

“I told you to close it!” )

A/N: Well, Kyu’s slightly sadistic but overall much better than my last smut :)

Sherlock Jinki made by kyttenfae

Interlude 2 - Moments Can Hurt

Just to explain, I'm the former velvetpen, I made a new journal cause I wanted one devoted to kpop. So erm, yeah.

Here's the next chapter, continued from previously. You can also follow my journal if you like :D

Title: Interlude 2 - Moments Can Hurt
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun or Kyuchul, they can't tell either. Guest Starring Sungmin meddling, thank heaven.
Length: 2745
Genre: Angst/Romance
Rating: PG13
Summary: Sungmin wants to know what Heechul did to Kyuhyun. Heechul gives in.

Collapse )

continued here
hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

WHEN YOU FALL, YOU FALL HARD....(3/?)....

Title: When you fall, you fall hard...
Author:Anncho
Chapter:3/?
Staring: Kyumin, Sihan, Yewook, Eunhae...
Rating: R
Genere:Angst/Smut/Drama...
Warning:(Implied sex, kissing, hugging..)
Disclaimer: I don't own them...and i would never will..

Story Line: Two rival groups in High school, Hands always in each others throat, And never gets along...So what will happen when they fall for their enemy's dear ones ...Will they change or will it be worse..???..

Note: Its not up to the mark...i really had a hard time today....so this is a shit....

New
(Chapter 3)

(Chapter 1) (Chapter 2)
Dreamy Hearts

Final chapter+ Epilogue, +New series

Title: And Sometimes, Heaven Needs Them Back Again
Pairing(s): Various
Genre: Angst (Character death)
Summary: Sometimes, there are angels that are sent to earth to bless us. They change our lives for the better, but sometimes they can't stay for long. Because angels come from Heaven, and sometimes Heaven needs them back again. Inspired by the song "Borrowed Angels" by Kristin Chenoweth.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

Chapter 13. (Epilogue's linked at the end.)

Read from Chapter 1 here.

~*~*~

Now that I'm done with my chaptered fic, here's a new 100fics series I'm doing. First one.

Title: 001. Introduction
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff/Crack
Summary: Everyone knows about KyuMin, but how many people know their story? Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Heechul take turns to tell it for the first time.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

That's basically our introduction; KyuMin's introduction.

A wife for a prince Chapter 2

title: A wife fir a prince
pairings: Sibum, Yunjae, Haehyuk etc.
rating: PG
beta-red: dbsk_lover90
genre: Romance, Drama , fluff.
length: Chapters
notes: this fic I make because I really love goong XD
summary:What will happen when a prince have to marry with someone he never know? And the prince has someone else he love. Will the prince fall for his wife? Or he will choose his love?

“Who is the girl I have to marry?”
how will it end?

[Fic] Company Time - 3/10

Title: Company Time
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi (either/or)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU

Summary: Kyuhyun's new coworker brings new challenges to his stuffy cubicle life. And the only problem bigger than realizing that Zhou Mi is living denial, is actually starting to believe him.

Chapter One * Chapter Two

Chapter Three - He’d spent ten years tucking back every want and desire, doing what he thought was the right thing. He couldn’t want Kyuhyun, was the problem.
Tasha 'Tastey'

Never Fall Away (9?)

Title: Never Fall Away
Rating: PG (will most likely change later)
Pairings: Siwon/Donghae/Kyuhyun (Main), past Eunhyuk/Donghae, (hints of Sungmin/Yesung)

Summary: Best friends are supposed to tell each other everything...yet Donghae can’t seem to tell his best friend Siwon that he’s head over hills for him. With feelings at stake and relationships on thin ice, the outcome would be sure to change the lives of the two boys and everyone else around them.

A/N: Faster update than last time right?! hahah. Okay maybe some of you will be mad at me this chapter, but hopefully you will enjoy it? -hides-

"You know what happened last time you ate too many slices?"

<3

pink hair ribbons - ch. 1

Pink Hair Ribbons
PG-13 (will rise to NC-17)
Fluff; Humour; sort of Drama but not really
1/? (3 chapters already written)
future KyuMin; others uncertain
University AU
Summary: When SM's Choir Club gets a new member - a certain Cho Kyuhyun - their world is turned upside down, and not for the better. And why does he think Sungmin is a girl? Mistaken identities, drunken bets, kissing wars and bets are all what you can find at SM University's Arts Department. Welcome.
Warnings: crossdressing!sungmin (coupled with my favourite, semisarcastic!sungmin) future language, mature themes

Kyuhyun thought he was a girl. He coughed and looked at Kyuhyun's extended hand. He slowly reached for it, shaking it. What was he doing?

2 KYUWOOK ONE-SHOTS!

Title: It's cool, we're just friends
Pairing: Kyuhyun/ Ryeowook
Disclaimer: I don't own these lovely boys. ;____;
Summary: Ryeowook wishes that him and Kyuhyun are more than just friends.

("Everyone knows it's meant to be falling in love just you and me..")

Title: Rooftop
Pairing: Kyuhyun/ Ryeowook
Disclaimer: I do not own these boys, but heck I want to so bad. ;___;
Summary: It's been two weeks since I've talked to him but his voice and his beautiful image is still in my head 24/7.

("I'M OVER HIM OKAY!?")

better get to work

Breaking my writers' block - Oneshot "Rooftops"

Title: Rooftops
Pairing: Yesung/Kyuhyun (Kyusung)
Genre: Romance, AU
Length: Oneshot (1489 words)
Author: Melody (fluentinpoison)
Notes: Well I'm SORRY for having one of my otp's being one that's not not super popular XD

Summary: Kyuhyun dreams of flying when he's a child, looking at smog and wanting to see beyond it. One day, Yesung steps into his world, directly from the clouds. Will they fly?

(The sky was so huge and filled with stars, it felt like he was going to be swallowed whole. It was a special kind of magic, the kind of magic that made him want to reach out and take all the stars down with his hands.)