November 23rd, 2010

Onodera Ritsu Love

Perfect Girl Evolution (Second time posting...)

Title : Perfect Girl Evolution
Author : tHeRED BunnY+penguin
Characters : Hyukhae, Sihae, Kyumin, Chankhun, Victoria and Hanchul..
Genre : Comedy, Friendship, Angst, Drama, Romance
Rated : PG-13
Warnings : Gender Switch!! A lot of Grammar Mistake!!
Disclaimer : I don’t own them, just this fic! This fic is inspired by Japanese manga Perfect Girl Evolution/ヤマトナデシコ七変化 ‘Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge’.
Summary : Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Chansung and Nichkhun are beautiful, handsome, young men living in a huge mansion. One day, their landlord, whom they call “Auntie Victoria”, asks them a favor to make her niece, Donghae, who’s going to be living with them, into a respectable young lady. She agrees to make their living expenses free of charge if they succeed, but if they fail, she’ll triple their rent. Due to their confidence in knowing how to deal with women, they agree, but once they meet Donghae, they begin to realize that their lovely living arrangements may soon be in jeopardy. But, along the task, Hyukjae had fallen in love with Donghae…

Prologue  : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/9596.html#cutid1
Chapter 1  : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/11548.html#cutid1
Chapter 2  : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/11913.html#cutid1
Chapter 3  : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/13546.html#cutid1
Chapter 4  : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/13650.html#cutid1
Chapter 5 - Part A : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/14994.html#cutid1
Chapter 5 - Part B : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/15282.html#cutid1
Chapter 6  : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/15487.html#cutid1
Chapter 7  : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/15692.html#cutid1
Chapter 8  : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/16195.html#cutid1
Chapter 9 (UPDATED) : http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/17060.html#cutid1

Dreamy Hearts

Chapter 11+12

Title: And Sometimes, Heaven Needs Them Back Again
Pairing(s): Various
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst (Character death)
Summary: Sometimes, there are angels that are sent to earth to bless us. They change our lives for the better, but sometimes they can't stay for long. Because angels come from Heaven, and sometimes Heaven needs them back again. Inspired by the song "Borrowed Angels" by Kristin Chenoweth.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.

Read from Chapter 1 here.

Almost done! Only 1 more chapter + a (happy) epilogue left!
Notebook

Things Happen III 10+11/11

Title: Things Happen III 10+11/11
Pairing: Yewon, Ryeowook/Jessica broken!Yewook, Eunhae, very ninja!Hanchul
Genre: AU!College, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Love and Yesung just don't seem to go together. He's watched the other Golden Boys fall in love. He's seen them hurt and happy and he wished that he could have that. Ryeowook tries his best, but Ryeowook is the school's playboy and it doesn't seem like Yesung is interesting enough anymore. Insert Siwon and then Yesung is thrown in a situation he had never expected. Can he learn to love again, even after everything Ryeowook has done to him?
Note: This is a continuation to Things Happen II and Things Happen I. To understand what is going on I recommend you read Things Happen II at least. The link to that can be found on my master list on my LJ. Also, another note. This is a Yewook now but I want to make it clear that it will be YEWON. so that means broken!Yewook.

[ Chapter 10] [ Chapter 11]

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2] [ Chapter 3] [ Chapter 4] [ Chapter 5] [ Chapter 6] [ Chapter 7] [ Chapter 8] [ Chapter 9]

A wife for a prince Chapter 1

title: A wife fir a prince
pairings: Sibum, Yunjae, Haehyuk etc.
rating: PG
beta-red: dbsk_lover90
genre: Romance, Drama , fluff.
length: Chapters
notes: this fic I make because I really love goong XD
summary:What will happen when a prince have to marry with someone he never know? And the prince has someone else he love. Will the prince fall for his wife? Or he will choose his love?

“I HATE YOU IDIOT PRINCE!!!!!”

school mascot (Chapter 49)

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 49
Characters: Main! Super Junior & So nyeo shi dae, Shinee, Kara, 4 minute, f(x)
Pairing: Seohyun & Kyuhyun
Genre: Romance
Rating: G
Summary: Kyuhyun and Seohyun have both lived in their own worlds, a boring, stereotype, mainstream, methodic everyday living. Seohyun came from a rich family, Kyuhyun from a middle class family, both having issues of their own, family, relationships, friendships and dreams. However, a series of events have caused their lives to cross, with all the complications of their arrangements and their own emotions, will their new-found connection be of any help with their already growing complicated lives?

New!
Chapter 49

Previous Chapters
Chapter 48 | Chapter 47 | Chapter 46 | Chapter 45 | Chapter 44 | Chapter 43 | Chapter 42 | Chapter 41 | Chapter 40 | Chapter 39 | Chapter 38 | Chapter 37 | Chapter 36 | Chapter 35 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 2 | chapter 1 | prologue

how will it end?

[Fic] Company Time - 2/10

Title: Company Time
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi (either/or)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU
Warning: Sexual situations

Summary: Kyuhyun's new coworker brings new challenges to his stuffy cubicle life. And the only problem bigger than realizing that Zhou Mi is living denial, is actually starting to believe him.

Chapter One

Chapter Two - It wasn’t what he wanted. Why had he asked for it?
windy

Chrysocolla Game 5/5

Title: Chrysocolla Game pt. 5/5
Author: arcee_b33
Pairing: ChangMin X Hyuk, JunSu X Hyuk
Genre: AU, NC-17
Warning: plotless smut!
Summary: After being rejected by JunSu, HyukJae was given a Chrysocolla ring by a fortune teller. The ring changes his life from a shy average guy into a sexual being. But is it for better or worse?
Notes: Is this the end? ... or not? It took longer to write this part, i was a bit busy lately. But I got another surprise for you all! So please stay tuned!

New chapter here: http://arcee-b33.livejournal.com/4338.html
  • fynrile

This is not a love song

Title: This is not a love story
Genre: School life/ romance/ not love?
Pairing: Han girl!Chul/Si girl!Chul Kyu girl!Mi/Kyu girl!Min
Characters: Super Junior [main]
Rating: NC-17
Warning: Swearing, sex and implied sex
Author: Sunni
Length: [3/?]
Summary: Heechul is getting forced into a marriage that she doesn't want. She doesn't even like the guy a little.

Chpt. 1 // "Chpt. 2" // "Why are you a pompous jerk?"

I need help too~
wh

[drabble set] Wails of an aching heart: finding a solution

title: [drabble set] Wails of an aching heart: finding a solution
pairing: Broken! KRY, Eventual HenWook, YeWon, KyuMi, ninja!sihan
subject: Angst, Romance, friendship.
rating: PG
summary: When a promise to be together forever is broken, three hearts screams for closure.. will they find the way to end their dilemma?

A/N: inspired by the KRY VCR in Taiwan. Those boys did an amazing job conveying a heartfelt video. It would be really awesome of they appear on a drama someday^^
sungmin

I HATE THAT I AM FALLING FOR YOU. (chapter 9, part b)

Title: I HATE THAT I AM FALLING FOR YOU. (chapter 9, part b)
Pairing: KyuMin, broken!SeoKyu, slight!Eunhae, slight!YeWook
Genre: Romance, Fluff, High School AU
Length: Chaptered
Summary: Sungmin and Kyuhyun have always hated each other, but when a teacher assigns them two to a science fair project, they start realizing their true feelings toward each other.
Warning: girl!Sungmin, girl!Eunhyuk, girl!Ryeowook

A/N: This is not a new chapter for most of you who have been following my fic. I'm just promoting them ^_^

Welcome to Cho Kyuhyun’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt!

(no subject)

Title : Obsession Won’t Kill You
Pairing(s) : HanChul, Kangteuk, oneside!SiBum, YeWon, Kyumin
Rating : PG~PG-15
Genre :AU, chaptered, cross-over (with DBSK)
Disclaimer : Of course I’ll only have them in my dream
Warning : rape, incest, paedophillia, grammar error, unbeta-ed
Summary : Being kept for 4 years, suddenly Heechul found himself in the street with a warm blanket covering him and a map contain everything related to him. So once again his life begin..

A/N : I'm still lacking with third POV. Feel free and please do point out if I make some mistake.

- - - -

Prologue Chapter 1

Chapter 2 :
“Everyone can have one or two abnormal things with them, so why can’t I?”
kyuhyun
  • kunin13

[Update] Tears of Gangster (Chapter 23/?)

Title: Tears of Gangster
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.
Beta-er: noona1977 THANK UNNIE :DD

Chapter List

Chapter 23 - What a better plan! )
heechul i see a weirdo

Super Junior - { bandfic -Everybody run, run, run away…}

title: Super Junior - { bandfic -Everybody run, run, run away…}
pairing: various
rating: PG-13
words: 550
summary: A Crack fic just rambled off about Super Junior's...Juniors :))

Siwon is sitting on the couch trying to hold out the toddler an arm length’s away. This turns out to be a very difficult task. “Hyung,” he gasps. “I know I’m dashingly handsome and all, but could you please keep your daughter from molesting me?”
sg mimi

Come to play [Kyumi, PG - kidfic] + drabbles

Title: Come to play
Rating: PG
Pairing: Qmi/Kyumi
Disclaimer: Last time I checked, I didn't own the boys
Summary: Zhou Mi is the new boy in the neighbourhood

( It's time for Dooly the Little Dinosaur, and Kui Xian can sing along to the theme music, he knows all the lyrics. Zhou Mi doesn't, but he still hums along to the song, as the green character pops into the screen with a smile as splitting as his. )

Switched accounts, first time posting on this one~

Drabbles. Kyumi, Heemi, Haesung
Pretty Smile 2

Get in my pants now - the Literal way

Get in my pants now - the Literal way
by rudolphly, staring Eunhyuk and Donghae [Eunhae], rated 15, a little bit of defamation on ELF's name (Sorry!)

Donghae hates it every time he thinks of the fans who ask his beloved to get into their pants. He makes sure that he’s the only one who can get Eunhyuk in his pants.

“This?” Eunhyuk held up the pair of jeans in front of him. “This is at least, twice the size of the one that fits me!”
  • minto85

Bookstore meeting [Oneshot]

Title: Bookstore Meeting.
Pairing: KyuMin.
Genre: Fluff, romance.
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Same story as ever... don't own them...
Summary: Sungmin's noona sends him to go to the bookstore and that's where he meets Kyuhyun
A/N: Sorry,, I'm not that good with summaries >.<

She wanted to ask him what happened but he already hopped away toward the stairs. She grinned widely now and asked him a question that made him stop his track and look with wide, shocked eyes at her. "Bye any change... Did you meet Kyuhyun?" She asked with a evil smile. )
adorable, yoogeun

Steps to My Heart (2/?)

Title: Steps to My Heart (2/?)
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: M (for cursing, alcohol and such)
Genre: Humour, crack, romance, fluff
Notes: First chaptered fic fools!
Summary:After years of waiting, Kyuhyun has finally found the one thing that will launch him straight into Sungmin's heart. But can he complete his task without driving himself insane first?

About a meter to the ground, he realized, with no small amount of surprise, that his stairs simply weren't there.
warm and cuddly
  • veltana

After the show

Titel: After the show
Paring: Leeteuk/Heechul
Rating: NC-17 (smut/pwp)
Summary: Leeteuk can't simply fall asleep without Heechul invading his mind.So he decides to do something about it.
Notes: Ghaa! My first SuJu fic! So scared! Contains lots of grammar and spelling mistakes probably. Tried to be as thorough as possible but I probably missed here and there. Enjoy :)

It was too hot! He was too hot! No… Heechul was too hot!
HanChul Icon

Two for the Road 13/?

Title: Two for the Road 13/?
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: R
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Angst - AU
Warnings: Swearing, Violence
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, I just amuse myself with them in my head
Summary: Hankyung is asked by his powerful boss to do a job for him, but little does he know what he’s really getting into…

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12

Two for the Road Part 13
kyuhyuk-interaction

new fics-FAITH

Title : Faith

Author : ME! (EvilKyuisMine)

Type : Two-shots/Part 1

Pairing : Kyuhyun X Eunhyuk

Rating : PG-13

Summary : Their love live is simple and sweet... until it came...

A/N : I finally make another fanfiction! ~ Yeay ! Hope you like it guys! And, btw... please don't be a silent reader! ^^

cheshire cat

Fic: Innocence

Title: Innocence
Author: bl4ckm4lice and pseudo_shigure
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: highschool!Siwon/highschool!Kyu, highschool!Eunhae
Word Count: 6746
Disclaimer: na-ah, not mine
Summary: The boys are in high school now. How would they deal with their newly found thoughts and feelings?
Notes: Yeah, another sequel, because we're masochistic like that. Set in the future of Sandbox Story - The Wall's Dance - The Mean Bullies and The Heroes - Kids and Babies

Collapse )
려욱 → I&#39;ll give you a show
  • wookism

Heels Over Head - Chapter 3

Title: Heels Over Head [Chapter 3]
Author: wookism
Pairings: KyuMin, YeMin [friendship], KyuWook [friendship]
Rating: PG-13 [language mostly]
Summary: When Kyuhyun gets paired up with Lee Sungmin for a science class, he's none too thrilled. But as he gets to know the other boy, he starts to know more about himself.
Genre: High School AU
Disclaimer: Title taken from “Heels Over Head” by Boys Like Girls

One day of fighting with Kyuhyun, running into him every where he went, exchanging dirty words and vengeful glances resulted in a rumor that Sungmin and Kyuhyun were, in fact, dating. It was curious as to just who started the rumor but it wasn’t a question of who would be the one to stop it.