November 16th, 2010

Notebook

Things Happen III 3/11 + One Shot

Title: Things Happen III 3/11
Pairing: Yewook, Yewon, Eunhae, ninja!Hanchul, 
Genre: AU!College, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Love and Yesung just don't seem to go together. He's watched the other Golden Boys fall in love. He's seen them hurt and happy and he wished that he could have that. Ryeowook tries his best, but Ryeowook is the school's playboy and it doesn't seem like Yesung is interesting enough anymore. Insert Siwon and then Yesung is thrown in a situation he had never expected. Can he learn to love again, even after everything Ryeowook has done to him?
Note: This is a continuation to Things Happen II and Things Happen I. To understand what is going on I recommend you read Things Happen II at least. The link to that can be found on my master list on my LJ. Also, another note. This is a Yewook now but I want to make it clear that it will be YEWON. so that means broken!Yewook.

[ Chapter 3]

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2]

Title: Leather
Pairing: GengMi, Hanchul, HanChulMi
Genre: smut, romance
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Han Geng saw Zhou Mi's solo performance at Nanjing and he liked the leather.
Note: This is more like an OT3 so be warned that this is an NC-17 and that's what you'll get if you click on the link. This was inspired by the Zhou Mi's solo performance at Nanjing.

Thigh high leather boots
Dreamy Hearts

Starlight + Chapter 1

Title: Starlight
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: G
Genre: Slight angst/Romance
Summary: Songfic, to "Cry" by Mandy Moore. Kyuhyun's POV, about how he fell in love with Sungmin.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

The moment I saw you cry

~*~*~

Title: And Sometimes, Heaven Needs Them Back Again (part 1)
Pairing(s): Various
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst (Character death)
Summary: Sometimes, there are angels that are sent to earth to bless us. They change our lives for the better, but sometimes they can't stay for long. Because angels come from Heaven, and sometimes Heaven needs them back again. Inspired by the song "Borrowed Angels" by Kristin Chenoweth.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

Read more.

Promise

Title : Promise (Prologue)
Author : yanaasaurus
Pairing : Donghae/girl!Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin
Rating : G
Genre : Drama, Angst, Fluff
Disclaimer : I don't own them :'(
Summary : "I promise I'll find you"
A/N : I started working on this fic days ago, since I'm new to this community, it says 1post per day so I'll just post the prologue with the link to the other chapters heree, :)

(Prologue)
Chapter :
1  2 3 4 5 6

Hangeng

A couple one-shot stories

I wanted to write stories with different pairings, so I just wrote the names of the SuJU members and picked random names. I hope you like it.

Title: The best first day of a new job
Pairing: Yesung/Eunhyuk
Summary: It´s Eunhyuk´s first day as a flight attendant.

Collapse )

Title: Band Night
Pairing: Ryeowook/Kangin
Summary: Ryeowook´s band is playing at a night club and a mysterious guy comes to watch them every Friday night

Collapse )

Title: A day at the studio
Pairing: Kibum/Kyuhyun
Summary: Kyuhyun has a new job as a photographer assistant and meets a gorgeous model at his first day of work.

Collapse )

Title: Sleeping Beauty
Pairing: Sungmin/Siwon
Summary: Sungming enters his room and finds Siwon sleeping in his bed.

Collapse )

Title: I have always loved you
Pairing: Heechul/Donghae
Summary: Donghae has been in love with Heechul for a year, but what happens during a performance in super show 3..

Collapse )

Title: What a kiss
Pairing: Leeteuk/Hangeng
Summary: It´s Hangeng´s first day of school in Korea and he is knocked down by some guy who kisses him

Collapse )

Adam and Steve...?

Title: Adam and Steve...?
Pairing: KyuMin, YeWook, EunHae, mentioned HanChul and KangTeuk
Genre: Crack
Summary: Because God made "Adam and Eve," not "Adam and Steve..." well, at least according to Siwon.
Disclaimer: Again, I own nothing but the fic.
A/N: I just had to get this thing out of my system. XD Another one of 5-minute fics. Yes, it's short. I know. :| Unbeta-ed.

Because if God didn't create Steve, I wouldn't be holding on to and iPhone 4. )
Akamaru, Kiba

Wrong Perception [1/2]

Title: Wrong Perception [1/2]
Author: JustFrancy
Pair: KyuHae
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Summary: Donghae is deeply in love with Kyuhyun, who doesn't seem to notice, but to utter surprise it's only his wrong perception.
Words: 2,303
Disclaimer: Sadly I don't owe them :3

"There's more affection in this small note than in all the gestures Kyuhyun is giving this girl. I swear."
wook
  • kikouri

Mendahulukan Ch. 8/?

Title: Mendahulukan 8/?
Authors: his_angel16 and kikouri
Pairings: KyuMin, Hanchul, HeeWook,  KangTeuk
Summary: Ryeowook and Sungmin are close, too close for some people's liking.... jealousy and hate are two very dangerous emotions and they're embedded in the hearts of two very dangerous people. High school is tough enough but when you have someone who is obsessing over you, it can make things worse tenfold....

Collapse )

Will It Snow For Christmas ..? - Chapter (1)

-Title: Will It Snow For Christmas ..?
- Author : SuJu_Addict
- Main Pairings: KangTeuk , YeWon
- Side Pairings : SuTeuk (Suzy-Eeteuk) , broken- KangSu (KangIn-Suzy) broken-HanSung (HanKyung-YeSung), broken-SungToria (YeSung-Victoria), NickToria (Nickhun-Victoria), broken-SeungWon (Seung Yeon-SiWon) .. maybe others will appear as the story goes.
- Genre: Romance , Drama
- Rating: PG-13 (for this chapter)
- Length : Chaptered /?
- Summary : When Christmas approach, love overwhelm the place and the hearts gather from all around the place to share warmth on the snowing nights. When the love you thought has been stolen from you leads you to the heart you will beg for an access to it. When the people we under appreciate end up being our shelter on the freezing, lonely winter nights. When the love force us to take the opposite path which is destined to be our Happiness Bridge that’s saving the warmth for us at the end of the road.

(Another failure summary, no way .. am totally a failure but anyway. I want it to be a little mysterious and romantic, no direct hints about the story. What do you think you guys ??)

Previous :

Characters Introduction

Newly added :

Chapter (1) :Why did we meet.. at the first place ..?
Shi-han

crazy love (14/15)

Title: Crazy Love (14/15)
Rating: PG-13 for language
Pairing: Shihan / EunHae
Genre: fail!Angst, Romance
Summary:
Shiwon was sent to a mental facility to deal with some personal problems, with his parents and friends all doubting him. could a fellow patient finally gain his trust and love?

“And why the hell are you shirtless? With hickeys all over your body?”

enjoy!! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED <3

Of Baby and Ex - Chapter 13

title : Of Baby and Ex
pairing / characters : Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryeowook , Chohee(baby) , Zhoumi
raiting : pg
warning : girl!Sungmin and girl!Ryeowook , girl!Zhoumi
summary : Cho Kyuhyun is known for his idol status and he is a superstar in Korea . People call him ‘Perfect Guy’ and he always try to make everything perfect like it should be . But there is only one problem , he have a CHILD?!

chapter 13 : http://farahsuju.livejournal.com/4706.html#cutid1

We're On Fire: Part Three/Complete

Title: We’re On Fire (3/3)
Pairing: KyuMin, SiMin, KangTeuk, EunHae
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: Maybe it’s fate that brings us back, maybe it’s guilt. Is there even a way to make amends after this? Do you hold your head high and continue to tell yourself you did the right thing? Or you do you get down on your knees, bow your head, and beg for forgiveness? She asks herself this as she stands before him and their daughter – five years later.

I'll have her back in my arms and set her free.

Part One | Part Two
Luna

Sungmin/Kibum/Donghae: 너 때문에 (Nottaemunhae: Because of you), Part 2

Title: 너 때문에 (Nottaemunhae: Because of you), Part 2
Author: abstractpersona
Length: Long/broken up one-shot, Three Chapters
Pairing: Kibum/Donghae; Kibum/Sungmin
Rating: Pg-13
Genre: AU, Thriller, Angst
Summary: Kibum tries to escape, but the consequences are severe.

Sungmin is a whore arc; 너 때문에 (In progress)
Part 1:사랑하지 말걸 그랬어(I regret giving you all my love)
*Part 2:정주지 말걸 그랬어(I regret getting attached to you) (NEW)
Preview: "Coming clean with Donghae was simply not an option."

A/N: Still toying with the idea of an R-rated spinoff where Kibum's sex life is revealed. Completely smut. What do you guys think?
mi

+0.001% (rounded off to three decimal places) [3/?]

Title: +0.001% (rounded off to three decimal places) [3/?]
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: PG13 (rn)
Word Count: ~3,000
Summary:Sungmin is a greeting card writer. He's good only at sympathy cards and rude only to Dr. Cho.

( Oh, if only evil can be transmitted via sound waves. )

prologue;chpt1&2 | chpt3

the summary srsly sucks. i'm trying to fix it. hmmm.
still unsure of the genre atm.
megafon

Eyes.

Title: Eyes

Fandom: Super Junior

Pairing: friendship!Hanchul

Words: 932

Summary: Hankyung and Heechul are watching a tv program about beauty. Heechul tries to explain to his Chinese friend, where the real beauty lies.

A/N: ok, this one's a total random thing, somehow came to my mind. I should go see a doctor if watching tv makes me see imaginative Heechul's reactions to the program I'm watching. also, the rating is for Heechul's language. also, Heechul wholeheartedly trying to help can be traumatizing, honestly. anyway this is idek and have no idea where did it come from and just get this computer away from me, it's dangerous. don't expect much, it's dangerously close to crack.
You've been warned~~

A man in his thirties and a woman in her, well nevermind her age, it’s impolite to mention woman’s age, were having a nice talk about icons of beauty.
i love you and you only

The Concours~!

Genre: Fluff , Romance
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin aka (KyuHyun and SungMin) [Main]
Other Pairings/ characters : YeWook, KangTeuk, EunHae, HenMi, KiWon, HanChul, ShinDong, SeungHyun
Summary: The concours are here again. What will the selected participants do to make things go well and work together as a team? Will the concours be the start of new relationships??

Note: I do not own any of the characters neither am I the 3rd richest or whatever. This story is writen in Sungmin's Pov :D. I dont own any of the sj member nor ft island members but i own the story :D. Comments are well-appreciated! <3

(Can We still be partners?)

Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 1.5 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 3.5 Chapter 4