November 13th, 2010

Notebook

Things Happen II 10+11/11

Title: Things Happen II 10+11/11
Pairing: Hanchul, slight Hansung, Yewon
Genre: Romance, drama, AU!College
Rating: PG-13
Summary It's been a year since Donghae and Eunhyuk got back together, a year since Kyuhyun turned F3 into F4 and a year since Sungmin was adopted as honorary Golden Boy. Now it's Heechul and Hankyung's turn to figure out exactly what they mean to each other.
Note: This is the sequel to Things Happen I which can be found on my livejournal =)

[ Chapter 10] [ Chapter 11]

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2] [ Chapter 3] [ Chapter 4] [ Chapter 5] [ Chapter 6] [ Chapter 7] [ Chapter 8] [ Chapter 9]

Of Baby and Ex - chapter 12

title : Of Baby and Ex
pairing / characters : Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryeowook , Chohee(baby) , Zhoumi
raiting : pg
warning : girl!Sungmin and girl!Ryeowook , girl!Zhoumi
summary : Cho Kyuhyun is known for his idol status and he is a superstar in Korea . People call him ‘Perfect Guy’ and he always try to make everything perfect like it should be . But there is only one problem , he have a CHILD?!

A/N : pls dun kill me for this chap..even i hate this chap.. T_T ..and Zhoumi appeared in this chap and later~~~~

chapter 12 - http://farahsuju.livejournal.com/4600.html#cutid1

You Are My Everything

-Title: You Are My Everything
- Author : SuJu_Addict
-Pairing: KangTeuk (main pairing) , YeWon , KyuMin , Broken-JunTeuk (JunHo + Eeteuk) , Broken-SeungTeuk (Seung Gi + Eeteuk) , Broken-KangMin (KangIn + So Min) , AmbHae (Amber – DongHae)
-Genre: Romance , Drama , Angst
-Rating: PG-13 (for this chapter)
- Length : 14 chapters 
- Summary : Eeteuk is a very successful and popular model who is at the same time super arrogant and literally “jerk” while KangIn is an ambitious guy who dreamed of being a chief but face various obstacles. When an accident between the two lead them living under the same roof and deal with some kind of debt, what will happen when a dumbass-when-it-comes-to-love Eeteuk asked KangIn to become his match-maker assistant ? What’s going to happen when the teacher falls for his student ?

(again another suck summary *sigh* but hope it gives you a brief idea about the content)

Reminder : 40% of this fan-fic is based on the Korean drama (Witch Yoo Hee).Specially the KangTeuk part.

Chapters list :

Characters introduction
Chapter (1)  
Chapter (2)  
Chapter (3)  
Chapter (4)  
Chapter (5)  
Chapter (6) 
Chapter (7)  
Chapter (8) 
Chapter (9) 
Chapter (10) 
Chapter (11)

New updates :

Chapter (12)
Chapter (13)
Chapter (14) - FINAL CHAPTER
windy

Chrysocolla Game 4/5

Title: Chrysocolla Game pt. 4
Author: arcee_b33
Pairing: MinHo X Hyuk, JunSu X Hyuk (implied)
Genre: AU, NC-17
Warning: plotless smut, slut!hyuk, orgasm denial
Summary: After being rejected by JunSu, HyukJae was given a Chrysocolla ring by a fortune teller. The ring changes his life from a shy average guy into a sexual being. But is it for better or worse?
Notes: I wasn't sure about who to put in this chapter at first but then you guys voted for YeSung and MinHo (these are the top 2, other than LeeTeuk, ZhouMi, RyeoWook and Henry), YeSung was kinda winning at first so he was on the first part but then MinHo got so many votes that I had to change the player. This is one pairing that I never tried before (I barely ever imagined this!) so I hope you guys like this as much as I do.

This one is for: fanaeh, ninetyhugs, emmyxogast, ladbe3, tsmc, danangela, junholove, love_wonhyuk, aznxbabiix76, cutelittleelf, sujuhigh, mochijang for voting MinHo!

You can find the earlier stages here:

Stage 1: SiWon, HanKyung, HeeChul VS HyukJae
Stage 2: KiBum, DongHae VS HyukJae
Stage 3: KyuHyun VS HyukJae
Yesung poking cheek

The Things You Don't Know

Title: The Things You Don't Know
Author: timmii_luvs  
Pairing: Yesung-Centric, Yesung/Henry, Yesung/all
Genre: IDK
Rating: PG
Length: One-shot maybe? Unless I decided to do one of these for all the members >.>
Author's Note: I started this after harunomasu  made me feel worse then I already did for how I wrote him in one of my oneshots (I ALREADY FELT BAD ABOUT IT D: )

Summary: Fans like to think they know everything about their idols

What fans think they know about YESUNG
hae

Drabbles + Requests

Prompts from iprompt.lolmeme.org 

Title : Attractive Mail-man
Staring : Leeteuk, Zhoumi, Kangin
Genre : fluff, crack
Rating : G
Pairing : Teukmi, Kangteuk
Summary : Leeteuk never enjoyed a winter morning better until the appearance of a very attractive looking mail-man.
Attractive Mail-man

Title : Kibum
Staring : Leeteuk, Heechul, Kibum
Genre : fluff
Rating : G
Pairing : TeukChulMi
Summary : Something is bothering THE Kim Heechul
Kibum
eunhyuk

Kinky

Title: Kinky
Author: broadway_bound3
Pairing: YeWook
Disclaimer: I own nothing.
Warning/ A/N: My first attempt at SuJu crack. And un-betaed. I got the idea from a comedian named Ralph Harris. Funny man.

Summary: Yesung can tell sometimes when it'll be an interesting day.

Collapse )
MiMin

Of Books, Music Sheets, and Stubble – Chapter 03 (end)

Title : Of Books, Music Sheets, and Stubble – Chapter 03 (end)
Fandom : Super Junior
Characters : Sungmin, Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun (Kyumin, Qmi, aaaand MiMin! *grins* yes yes it’s Qmimin XD)
Rating : PG13
Genre: Flufffff~
Length : Chapter 03 – 3481 words
Summary : Zhou Mi thought the pumpkin’s storm was still raging. Little did he know that it was just because the green pepper forgot to update him with the newest situation.
Notes: un-beta-ed.
This is dedicated to everyone who has read the previous chapters ;^D
Previous chapter: Chapter 01 | Chapter 02

+

Chapter 03

(“Mimi, be careful, I’m holding a knife here,”)
group

100 Days in Japan: Day 2

Title: 100 Days in Japan (Day 2)
Pairing(s): Kangin/Kyuhyun, Leeteuk/Yesung
Genre: Romance, Friendship
Summary: Super Junior lost in Japan without their manager and armored with limited knowledge of Japanese language. What will happen to them?

Previous: Day 1

Leeteuk was terrified. It had been three freaking hours since he lost his way in Shibuya without a map, and to top it off, he was stuck with Yesung.

megafon

All the pieces

Title: All the pieces

Fandom: Super Junior

Pairing: Kibum x Sungmin

Words: 2 974

Chapter: 3/3

Summary: Kibum finally realizes what's going on. So he tries to make his move without causing any serious damage.

A/N: I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE TT_TT I worked on it and it was ready at wensday, I finished it in the middle of the night, but then my internet became selfish and went to sleep. The next day I was re-reading the last part, looking for some mistakes and guess what? I decided the ending is stupid and I changed it completely. Hope, You'll like it, though. anyway, my internet started working only now, after a hell I gave to that little man in the office~~ sooo, REALLY REALLY SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME *hides* *gets shot anyway*

PART 1
PART 2

Kibum tried hard not to use the word sexy for the first time, when he watched Sungmin dance in the mirror in front of his eyes.
<3

It has to be You - kyumin oneshot

haehyuk in suit

The Pursue of Eternal Happiness (Chapter 1)

Title: The Pursue of Eternal Happiness

Pairing: Eunhyuk-focus. With Kyuhyun, Donghae, all SJ members

Genre: Friendship, Romance, Mystery, AU

Summary: One might think he is as simple as one can get but really, there's nothing simple about him, even more so, his life. While it seems like he has it all, heaven knows that is far from it. Will there be any chance of him succeeding in this pursue of eternal happiness?

Previous Chapters: Prologue

"Don't play dumb Kyu. It's not fitting with your genius image that you painfully try to claim all these years either."
wook
  • kikouri

Mendahulukan 7/?

Title: Mendahulukan 6/?
Authors: his_angel16 and kikouri
Rating: NC-17
Pairings: KyuMin, Hanchul, HeeWook, RyeoMin, KangTeuk
Summary: Ryeowook and Sungmin are close, too close for some people's liking.... jealousy and hate are two very dangerous emotions and they're embedded in the hearts of two very dangerous people. High school is tough enough but when you have someone who is obsessing over you, it can make things worse tenfold....

Collapse )

Commitment For An Escape Prologue/?

TITLE: Commitment For An Escape
AUTHOR: Monshie09
DATE STARTED: November 7, 2010
TYPE: Novel or Short Story
RATING: NC-17 (PG-13 for this chapter]
GENRES: Comedy, Smut, AU, Angst, Romance
CHARACTERS:
MAIN: Donghae and Eunhyuk (Haehyuk)
OTHER: Super Junior, SHINee, KPOP artiste, OC
SUMMARY: When committing is their only escape.
A/N: Re-posting in LJ; I don't own the boys, only the story line .-.

( “Marrying you...? YOU KIDDING ME!!!?” Hyukjae’s eyes widened impossibly. ) 

HanHae lovers~ ^^

Title: Three Times I Love You
Pairing: HanHae
Genre: Romance, Angst
Summary: Hankyung said a total of 'I love you' three times... How Donghae wished he had said more than that.

A/N: This was inspired by the birthday card my best friend gave to me. Yeap, she mentioned 'I love you' in three different parts of the card. =) Aw, I love her too. Hehe~

summer0smiles.livejournal.com/7003.html
i love you and you only

The Concours~!

Ttile: The Concours
Chapters : 3.5/ [?]
Genre: Fluff , Romance
Pairing: KyuMin aka (KyuHyun and SungMin) [Main]
Other Pairings/ characters : YeWook, KangTeuk, EunHae, HenMi, KiWon, HanChul, ShinDong, SeungHyun
Summary: The concours are here again. What will the selected participants do to make things go well and work together as a team? Will the concours be the start of new relationships??

Note: I do not own any of the characters neither am I the 3rd richest or whatever. This story is writen in Sungmin's Pov :D. I dont own any of the sj member nor ft island members but i own the story :D. Comments are well-appreciated! <3

Prologue  Chapter 1  Chapter 1.5  Chapter 2  Chapter 3  Chapter 3.5 [NEW]
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Sunset — Chapter Nine and Ten

Title: Night and Day - Sunset
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter: 9+10/?
Genre: Angst/drama
Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story. Part 2, 'Day', deals with Sungmin and Ryeowook's story. Part 3, 'Sunset', is their combined stories as their adventures take them out of their comfort zones to places they never even dreamed with new characters added.

Chapter Nine
Where the hell are you, Ryeowook?

Chapter Ten
Don't come after me!
HanChul Icon

Two for the Road 10/?

Title: Two for the Road 10/?
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: R
Genre: Adventure, Angst - AU
Warnings: Swearing, Violence
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, I just amuse myself with them in my head
Summary: Hankyung is asked by his powerful boss to do a job for him, but little does he know what he’s really getting into…

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9

Two for the Road Part 10
  • naeddna

Fic: Don’t Ever Forget, I Luv U!

Title: Don’t Ever Forget, I Luv U!

Pairings/Characters: Kyuhyun/Sungmin (main) & many more

Rating: NC 17

Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters /boys, or the band. I’m not making any kind of profit from this. I repeat I don’t own Super Junior or anything/person in this fic.

Summary:  Sometimes you have to take extreme measures to make someone fall in love with you...

A/N: Mistakes seen are my fault alone

http://naeddna.livejournal.com/8271.html

gyu

Random Fanart Again+Fic: Of Course

Title: Heechul+Yesung Fanart
Characters: Super Junior: Yesung, Heechul
Rating: G
Prompt(s): #82: Brotherhood, Super Junior
Warnings: Random Doodle, Bad artist (me! oh me!), Rough Draft.
A/N: Well, here you go. Enjoy~!
Inspiration(s): This Twitter picture of Heechul and Yesung [=

Heechul, Yesung, and Lavi (lols) under THIS CUT =DD )

Title: Of Course
Author(s): [info]suparashi (aka [info]arashiku 's Michi)
Pairing(s): Yesungx? (Guess who if you can, haha)
Prompt: #69: Special Day, Super Junior
Genre(s): Romance, Yaoi/BL 
Warning(s): Slight swearing, Yaoi/BL, My bias-ness xD
Disclaimer: If I could get my hands on them they'd be all over each other doing fanservice all day and singing and dancing fer meh 8D LOLOLOL!
Summary: Yesung felt as if there was something missing. Something important that could make him feel empty on Super Junior's 7th Anniversary. (FAIL at summaries!)
Author's Note: Urm, this was random so yeah 8D I just started writing and it came out like this. Enjoy~ PS. It's not angst for once! Lols.

Deep inside Yesung knew that this day would come. )

**locked in my community after 72 hours**
Hyukfam

The Orphanage- Chapter 11

Title: Orphanage
Pairings: Eunhae, Hanchul, Kyumin, Yewook, Kangteuk, Kimin, Others
Current Rating: PG13
Summary: Eunhyuk and Donghae are orphans, running away from the orphange, when they meets some friends, both new and old. When the orphange threatens their peaceful lives, they have to do anything they can to save their family.

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven