November 11th, 2010

Notebook

Things Happen II 8/11

Title: Things Happen II 8/11
Pairing: Hanchul, SiChul  
Genre: Romance, drama, AU!College
Rating: PG-15
Summary It's been a year since Donghae and Eunhyuk got back together, a year since Kyuhyun turned F3 into F4 and a year since Sungmin was adopted as honorary Golden Boy. Now it's Heechul and Hankyung's turn to figure out exactly what they mean to each other.
Note: This is the sequel to Things Happen I which can be found on my livejournal =)

[ Chapter 8]

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2] [ Chapter 3] [ Chapter 4] [ Chapter 5] [ Chapter 6] [ Chapter 7]
qmi

Be Yours * QMi

Title:
Be Yours
Pairing: MiXian | QMi
Rating:  PG-13
Genre: AU, Romance, Comedy
Type: One-Shot
A/N: Now, imagine the Kyuhyun in this fic wearing this! And the office like that! Hee!)

Summary: Call Center Agent Cho Kyuhyun was no nocturnal -- once upon an evening he accidentally ordered himself a boyfriend.... online!

"At least one week? That's all I ask of your time. Please." Zhou Mi said, like a finality. Like he wouldn't stand for a no.
Yesung - Sorry Sorry

Broken Souls

Author: heartl0ck 
Title: Broken Souls 
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst, Smut, Drama, AU
Pairings/Characters: Yewon, Donghae, Kibum
Warnings: Rape, Abuse, Usage of Drugs, Mentions of Curses, Drug lords 
Summary: Dealing with drugs is never an advantage, Donghae uses it to set a trap that changes Yesung's life, unknowing it is for the worse to the both of them. 

"Fuck you, Donghae! )

school mascot (chapter 47)

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 47
Characters: Main! Super Junior & So nyeo shi dae, Shinee, Kara, 4 minute, f(x)
Pairing: Seohyun & Kyuhyun
Genre: Romance
Rating: G
Summary: Kyuhyun and Seohyun have both lived in their own worlds, a boring, stereotype, mainstream, methodic everyday living. Seohyun came from a rich family, Kyuhyun from a middle class family, both having issues of their own, family, relationships, friendships and dreams. However, a series of events have caused their lives to cross, with all the complications of their arrangements and their own emotions, will their new-found connection be of any help with their already growing complicated lives?

New!
Chapter 47

Previous Chapters
Chapter 46 | Chapter 45 | Chapter 44 | Chapter 43 | Chapter 42 | Chapter 41 | Chapter 40 | Chapter 39 | Chapter 38 | Chapter 37 | Chapter 36 | Chapter 35 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 2 | chapter 1 | prologue

Behind The Black Curtains

Title: Behind The Black Curtains
Author: Megmil12
Paring: Kyumin
Genre: Smut Romance
Rating: Nc-17
Disclaimer: I do not own Sungmin and Kyuhyun *i wish i do ^_^*. The things that happened in this story is purely fictional, and for entertainment purposes only. I will not gain any profit from posting this. The story is mine.
What happens after Kyuhyun watched Sungmin's solo in SS3.
Dreamy Hearts

Originally from 100fics challenge

Title: Rooftops
Pairing(s): HanMin friendship
Genre: Angst/Comfort
Summary: Hankyung's tired and goes to the roof to unwind. Sungmin finds him there and gives him a sense of comfort he never felt anywhere else.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

You'll never be alone.

Title: Dark
Pairing(s): TeukMin friendship
Rating: PG
Summary: Sungmin never felt that he was good enough. Not until Leeteuk stepped in.

"Of course you matter. You're Lee Sungmin."

Title: Choking
Pairing(s): RyeoTeuk friendship
Summary: Ryeowook has a problem, and he's not letting anyone help him. Except the combined efforts of Sungmin and Leeteuk.

You never have to walk alone.

Title: Sea
Pairing(s): WonMin friendship, KyuMin
Summary: Sungmin has thalassophobia, so what happens when the boys have to go film by the seaside?

Who said Sungmin wasn't scared of anything?
onceagainitsdonghae

Bottle of Happiness [9/?]

Title: Bottle of Happiness
Disclaimer: I do not own any members, they belong to themselves and SMentertainment.
Pairing(s): !main Eunhae, !minor Kangteuk (Other pairings to form)
Parts: 9/?
Genre: Angst, Fluff, Romance
Rating: PG13 > NC17 - PG13 for this chapter.
Summary: Donghae was a brat, and everyone knew it. He got what he wanted - except for one certain thing.
WarningNot betaed.

( Chapter 00 ) ( Chapter 01 ) ( Chapter 02 ) ( Chapter 03 )
( Chapter 04 ) ( Chapter 05 ) ( Chapter 06 ) ( Chapter 07 )
( Chapter 08 )

"I'm his boyfriend, it's nice to meet you." )

le langage des fleurs

Title: Le Langage Des Fleurs: Lily and Daisies
Author: shieshiesae
Pairing: Haehyuk | Kyumin (other SJ couples/Shinee/DBSK)
Length: Chaptered
Genre: Romance/Fluff/AU (highschool)
Disclaimer: i only own the fic
Summary: "They say flowers echo each voice of the human heart..."

technically, he's Donghae's boyfriend, and not Hyukjae's

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR

[A/N: just sharin' to other communities... <3]

Turtleboy_yesung
  • chyco

WolfSaga [ 6/? ]

Title: WolfSaga
Chapter: 6/?
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: KiSung  [minor KangTeuk; HanChul..]
Genre: angst, romance, Vampire/Lycan AU
Summary: A young lycan on the run, preferably as far away from his family as possible, stumbles over a mixed community that takes him in. But his past is catching up with him for sure, not caring if he wishes for it or not.
A/N: Thank you rayneweather for beta reading <3
Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Come on, there’s a lot of fish around tonigh

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 10

Title: The Diary of a Lost Fanboy- Chapter 10
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: KyuWook
Summary (whole story): Hi everyone! My name is Kim Ryeowook and I’ am a lost fan boy.My life has been a roller coaster ride since he came into my life. So are you ready? Welcome to my world.

Summary (this chapter): After hearing Kyuhyun’s point-of-view, it’s now time to return to Wookie’s. After crying like a cute little kid because he saw one of his dreams coming to life because of Kyu, what will happen to the rest of their accidental date?! More kisses, teasing and a supposedly confession from Wookie?!

Link: Chapter 10

For the other chapters, the links are in the sidebar of my journal!

Please leave comments!
myungyeol

(no subject)

So I figure I should start writing again... since I haven't for six months or so?
Just some short stories, since I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things.

Title: Linearity
Pairing: Donghae/Kibum
Summary: Kibum hates that Donghae lives life so linearly, looking only in one direction, oblivious to everything in any other direction, always walking forward so naively. He prefers his observant, reserved nature, but perhaps it was not meant to be so.
Link: Here

Title: Lost in Time
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Yesung
Summary: Kyuhyun wishes there were more hours in the day so that he would never have to hang up that phone.

Title: A Perfect Day
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhoumi
Rating: PG13 (non-explicit sexual themes)
Summary: The only thing you know for sure is that that day, the perfect day, had not been a lie.
bigcitylights

stupidity

TITLE Stupidity
PAIRING Yewook
RATING PG
SUMMARY Yesung says stupid things, and Ryeowook wishes he wouldn't.
A/N New Yewook writer around these parts. I'm not labouring under the misconception that I'm any good. Written after watching and watching and rewatching Yeteuk Sebakwi cuts; I had to get this out of my system.~

"How many more people do you want to think that Super Junior are just a bunch of stupid, misogynistic pretty boys?"
wook
  • kikouri

Mendahulukan 6/?

Title: Mendahulukan 6/?
Authors: his_angel16 and kikouri
Rating: PG-13
Pairings: KyuMin, Hanchul, HeeWook, RyeoMin
Summary: Ryeowook and Sungmin are close, too close for some people's liking.... jealousy and hate are two very dangerous emotions and they're embedded in the hearts of two very dangerous people. High school is tough enough but when you have someone who is obsessing over you, it can make things worse tenfold....

Collapse )
려욱 → I&#39;ll give you a show
  • wookism

Do You Want To [One-shot]

Title: Do You Want To [One-shot]
Author: wookism
Pairing: MinWook
Rating: R
Summary: When Ryeowook says that making cookies can get a little messy, Sungmin doesn't realize he isn't talking about baking.
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Do You Want To” by Franz Ferdinand

Sungmin was a fairly patient man. At least, he liked to think he was. But even he had his limits.
Heechul sad

Two for the Road 9/?

Title: Two for the Road 9/?
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: R
Genre: Adventure, Angst - AU
Warnings: Swearing, Violence
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, I just amuse myself with them in my head
Summary: Hankyung is asked by his powerful boss to do a job for him, but little does he know what he’s really getting into…

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8

Two for the Road Part 9
i love you and you only

The Concours ~!

Title: The Concours
Genre: Fluff , Romance, PG
Pairing: KyuMin aka (KyuHyun and SungMin) [Main]
Other Pairings/ characters : YeWook, KangTeuk, EunHae, HenMi, KiWon, HanChul, ShinDong, SeungHyun
Summary: The concours are here again. What will the selected participants do to make things go well and work together as a team? Will the concours be the start of new relationships??

Note: I do not own any of the characters neither am I the 3rd richest or whatever. This story is writen in Sungmin's Pov :D. I dont own any of the sj member nor ft island members but i own the story :D. <3

Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 1.5 Chapter 2 [new] 
henmi

Never Walk Alone.

Title: Never Walk Alone
Characters: Henry/Zhoumi (Minor mention of SHINee's Onew)
Summary: Henry realises that sometimes you're never alone, there will always be someone there for you.

Based on the point in time Henry performed for Suju in Don't Don. In the fic, The SHINee boys, Zhoumi and Henry, are all still trainees at this point.

(It was one thing to be out there all on your own, it was another thing to have friends beside you)