November 3rd, 2010

Notebook

Things Happen I 14/14

Title: Things Happen I 14/14
Pairing: main!Eunhae
Genre: Romance, Drama, angst, AU!College
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Things Happen as Hankyung and the Golden Boys well know. But, when things do happen, just how far can relationships be stretched until they break? Things do happen,the thing is...what happens when they do?
Notes: This is the sequel 1/5 to the Add a Colorful Feather. This is focused on Eunhae, but has every pairing from Add a Colorful feather.

[ Chapter 14]

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2] [ Chapter Three] [ Chapter 4] [ Chapter 5] [ Chapter 6] [ Chapter 7] [ Chapter 8] [ Chapter 9] [ Chapter 10] [ Chapter 11] [ Chapter 12] [ Chapter 13]
Siwon UNF

Baby Steps: A Steamed Bun (2)

Baby Steps: A Steamed Bun (2)
Pairing: SiHan, SiMin, HanChul (EunHae, TeukChul and YeWook)
Rating: PG, for now
Genre: Fluff, drama, romance
Warnings: Mpreg, language

Summary: Hangeng returns unexpectedly to South Korea after leaving to help his mother's business, to say that Heechul is surprised to see him considering it's been so long would be an understatement. Hangeng has changed a lot, Heechul certainly doesn't remember him looking so... pregnant. Just why is Hangeng back though?

“This isn't America's Next Top Model, Heechul!” Hangeng said snappily, “I don't need a make over.”

Prologue and Part One can be found HERE
HanChul whisper

Cougar Town - The importance of a first impression CHAPTER 1

Title: Cougar Town - The importance of a first impression
Author: whineey 
Rating:  G
Pairing: None yet (to come: HanChul, QMiMin, family!KyuHan and more :D)
Warnings: Some gender!switch...
Length: Chapter 1/?
Genre:  comedy/romance
Disclaimer: SMEnt own most of them, and SunLe and Han Mama own Han Geng.

Summary:  What happens when you meet the most beautiful woman, in the most awkward of situations.

A/N: I never planned that I would be writting some gender switch but for this fic to work, I had to change some of the members' genders :x This is also my first attempt at a chaptered fic so I hope you guys enjoy it! And sorry if the chapter seems a little vague or short, I was just trying to set the story up first /gets ready to crash and burn.

Chapter 1
hamao/daisuke

I CAN DIE FOR YOU......CHAPTER 3 .....

Title: I can die for you..
Author: Anncho
Chapter: 3
Pairing: Sihan..(side HanHae and Sichul)..
Rating:PG-13
Genere: Angst/Blood/swearing/romance..

Summery: Siwon is a high school teacher..he wanted to be a priest but later he gave up..everything was normal before..but something happened and that changed his whole life..with that he made the greatest mistake of his life..

Notes: just enjoy....

Warning: Lots of swearing..(not in this chapter...later chapters)

important note:**( Brother- before becoming priest,one has to under go training and the guys are labeled as brother and as for ladies they are called as sister and they can't marry)**..

Collapse )
french

Death Comes In A Package (2/?)

Title: Death Comes In A Package
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon
Genre: Angst, romance, AU
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic are mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves

Summary: They asked for death to come to them, whenever they feel like it. They play with death in words or act. They manipulate death to earn what they wished for. But when death comes and pay them a visit, will they be ready to face it in real?

A/N: I know, my chapters are rather shorts. =''= but feels free to leave a comment ^O^. And this is supposed to be an angst fic ROFLMAO.

A cute Death God came and visited me. He said that I’ll be dead in a month’s time. *snort* What else could I lost with an inviting death when I don’t even have a life to begin with? –Kyuhyun.

Taemin - collar

Fic: Used - Kyuhyun/Sungmin/Zhou Mi - NC17

Title: Used
Author: konstantlullaby
Rating: NC17
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin/Zhou Mi
Warning: slight bdsm elements, threesome, snowballing.
Summary: Kyuhyun likes being used. Fic 2 for my NaNoWriMo challenge. for mingsunni who wanted "tiny little Sungmin dominating both of them with his whip."

(He sits against the headboard twirling the crop lazily through his fingers.)
hyunnie popcorn

Happy Together Chapter 1

title: Happy Together Chapter 1
pairing: eventual!Kangteuk
rating: PG-13 for language, very SLIGHT use of language
notes: first post to miracle! Uhh no babies, cats or members were hurt in the writing of this fic. Can be considered crack, comedy, even fluff if you want.

summary:
 Leeteuk and Kangin are known as the parents of Super Junior, figuratively that is... well, not anymore.

Of Baby and Ex - chapter 9

title : Of Baby and Ex
pairing / characters : Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryeowook , Chohee(baby)
raiting : pg15
warning : girl!Sungmin and girl!Ryeowook
summary : Cho Kyuhyun is known for his idol status and he is a superstar in Korea . People call him ‘Perfect Guy’ and he always try to make everything perfect like it should be . But there is only one problem , he have a CHILD?!

A/N : I raised the raiting,,,hahahahaha!!!

chapter 9 - http://farahsuju.livejournal.com/3438.html#cutid1

other parts can be found in my lj,,as usual ^^

come home (someone's been missing you)

Title: come home (someone's been missing you)
Fandom and OT3: Super Junior; hyukhaemin (Eunhyuk/Donghae/Sungmin)
Word Count: 16 191
Summary: Sungmin grows up on an island with two other boys.
Warnings: (Minor Character) Death

Notes: Written for troisbang.
Title taken from OneRepublic's 'Come Home.' It's basically the soundtrack to this.

If Sungmin had a choice, he wouldn't live anywhere else in the world.
I Miss You

Opposites Attract; Chapter 5

Title: Opposites Attract [Chapter 5]
Main: Super Junior
Genre: Romance, Comedy, AU
General Summary: School is one of the most common places to fall in love in. And also to get your heart broken in.
Chapter Summary:The soccer match finally started. Being the team captain, Kangin was given the job of breaking the truth to Yesung.

“Uh oh. I guess that wasn't a really nice way to put it.” Kangin thought guiltily.

ANGEL - ch.1

Title: Angel (1/?)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, side Yesung/Sungmin
Genre: Humor, Romance
Disclaimer: i own only the fic.
Summary: Kyuhyun almost died but with the help of an angel, he was able to escape his death. Now, he has to live with an angel until he's completely healed. What could go wrong?

“If you run away, you’ll die,”

here @ geliestyle 

a/n: my first chaptered kyuwook fic(because my friends keep on insisting that i write a kyuwook) ...inspired by MGFIAG, well the beginning because i only watched like the first episode xP
MAMA

Maybe, He Loved Him Too

Title: Maybe, He Loved Him Too.

Pairing: Hyukjae / Donghae

Summary: Donghae amazed Hyukjae, period.

Rating: PG - 13

Disclaimer: I would love to own them.

Dedication: For my daughter, Alice bb or kingdra. Because she's so emo recently. And because I love her. ♥

Author's Note: Inspired by this article from eunhae_lovers . Hahahaha. SUKIRA, I think. ^_^ Comments will be loved. ♥

"That's something you'll find out someday. Someday, not now. Come on, Manager-hyung's looking for us." )
려욱 → I'll give you a show

Crowded Room [One-shot]

Title: Crowded Room [One-shot]
Author: wookism
Pairing: KangWook
Rating: R
Summary: Kangin is a high school delinquent forced to be tutored by one Kim Ryeowook. He's in for a bit of a surprise when he finds out just how demanding Ryeowook can be.
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Crowded Room” by The Academy Is...

Worse yet, he was made to have a tutor, an underclassman who happened to excel in the classes he was doing poorly in.
sasugaa

Yewook - April Rain - 2/?

Title: April Rain
Pairing: Yewook
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yunjae
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Summary: They are a mistake, conceived by foolishness and brilliance. They were a blemish upon all Supernatural races. It wasn't right to have two of the most powerful races combined in one being. They must be taken down. Volunteering for this important mission, Jongwoon enters the Clan of Seoul. And there, he finds that everything he knows about them is wrong.

Segment Two: Experiment

Collapse )

Listen...To You (Chapter 11 Part A and B)

poster byninprime 

Title: Listen…to You

Author: leunah23 

Length: Series          

Genre: Romance,Fluff, Crack, Restaurant AU

Rating: PG

Pairing: Kyuwook, Seokyu, ninja Kihae

A/N: As promised, I’ll update this fic everyday or every other day…heehee.. Thanks for all the kind comments and well wishes from the previous chapter. I never knew a lot of people was reading this fic ^^ You guys made me smile…a lot. I hope you’ll enjoy this chapter ^^

Summary:  Kim Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun never really had a good start. An unfortunate event in Deliceux  made them want to cut each other’s throats whenever one was within a 1 km radius, but Cho Kyuhyun needs to know how to cook  French and he will learn it only from the best. Ryeowook obliged against his will just to keep his job… but will it be the only thing he would want to keep towards the end? And will Cho Kyuhyun learn something more than learning how to whip up  a seven course meal?

"Going to Ryeowook’s place today felt like digging his own grave but he can imagine himself jumping into that grave with a silly smile on his face."

Chapter 11

Part A here
Part B here

PREVIOUS CHAPTERS: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

<input ... ><input ... ><input ... ><input ... ><input ... ><input ... >
Pikachu

Swerve (Donghae/Henry)

Title: Swerve
Pairing: Henry/Donghae
Summary: Donghae likes to spin circles around you while you to catch your breath and remember that the sky hangs above and always will.
Word count: 1,320

A/N: would a warning be necessary if they're step-brothers? If so, warning: they're step-brothers. I haven't written fic in a while but I have been writing a lot for my English class. So I've been doing something, at least!

See Donghae. See Donghae run up the stairs.
Hyukkie Red Hair

Eunhyuk Generator Drabbles

Title: Eunhyuk Generator Drabbles
Author: aznxbabiix76
Pairing: Everyone/Eunhyuk
Genre: Romance/Fluff
Rating: Varied [PG-R]
Summary: Drabbles using a generator

Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk - [Crack/PG-13] )

Donghae/Eunhyuk - [Romance/PG-13] )

Hankyung/Eunhyuk - [Crack/PG-13] )

Donghae/Eunhyuk - [Crack/PG] )

Kibum/Eunhyuk - [Implied Smut/R] )

Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk - [Crack/PG-13] )
RL icon

Revenge, Love Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Title : Revenge, Love.
Genre : angst, revenge, romance
Rating : PG-13
Pairing : SiHanChul(main), KangTeuk, ZhouHen(brothers), YeWookHen, Qmi, SungRy(SungminxHenry friendship), KyuMin, more to come.
Disclaimer : As much as I wish to own them, I don't.
Summary : Of coffee, love, brothers, friendship, triads, cops, secrets, the past and revenge..

Siwon watched as the stranger pull out a familiar object from behind, it was something Siwon never thought he would see again pointed at him. He caught a glimpse of the badge on his belt when his jacket was lifted.

[ Master List ]