October 31st, 2010

hamao/daisuke
  • anncho

I CAN DIE FOR YOU..( SIHAN)...CHAPTER 1....

Title: I can die for you..
Author: Anncho
Chapter:1
Pairing: Sihan..(side HanHae and Sichul)...
Rating:PG-13
Genere: Angst/Blood/swearing/romance...

Summery: Siwon is a high school teacher..he wanted to be a priest but later he gave up..everything was normal before..but something happened and that changed his whole life..with that he made the greatest mistake of his life..

Notes: just enjoy....

Warning: Lots of swearing..(not in this chapter...later chapters)

important note:**( Brother- before becoming priest,one has to under go training and the guys are labeled as brother and as for ladies they are called as sister and they can't marry)**..

Collapse )
Notebook

Things Happen I 10/14

Title: Things Happen I 10/14
Pairing: Hanchul for this one
Genre: Romance, Drama, angst, AU!College
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Things Happen as Hankyung and the Golden Boys well know. But, when things do happen, just how far can relationships be stretched until they break? Things do happen,the thing is...what happens when they do?
Notes: This is the sequel 1/5 to the Add a Colorful Feather. This is focused on Eunhae, but has every pairing from Add a Colorful feather.

[ Chapter 10]

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2] [ Chapter Three] [ Chapter 4] [ Chapter 5] [ Chapter 6] [ Chapter 7] [ Chapter 8] [ Chapter 9]
french

Death Comes In A Package (1/?)

Title: Death Comes In A Package
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon
Genre: Angst, romance, AU
Disclaimer: The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic are mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves

Summary: The death gods are coming to get you. Are you ready to face them?

A/N: Finally, the first chapter!! The main pairings are KyuMin and HaeHyuk, there’s no side pairings or so. Every chapters will tell about these pairings, so i hope i’ll succeed in developing their connections to each other. Comments are always loved. ^^V

They said that death will come to get you at the happiest moment. I wonder if I’ll be able to die if that was true. – Kyuhyun. 
I’ll do anything, anything to stop anything that will come between us, even death itself. – Hyukjae.
Tablo camera

Let the right one in (to your heart)

Title: Let the right one in (to your heart)
Pairing: Blohyuk (Tablo/Eunhyuk)
Chapter: 6/?
Rating: R (for themes involving forced prostitution)
Summary: AU Thailand. Eunhyuk was kidnapped during a family vacation and forced into prostitution. Tablo's father works for an international human rights company whose top client's son's whereabouts are traced to the same brothel where Eunhyuk is being held.
Note: This is my second fic, and my first chaptered fic! I also suck at summaries, so please read to find out? Also, I have only been to Thailand for like a week and only in Bangkok for 2 days, so if my description is off, I'm sorry. Also the only thing I know about brothels is what I have read and seen in documentaries, I don't claim to be super knowledgeable. But I do claim to have an extraordinary love for blohyuk :D
Also, don't own the characters.
PS: The title is stolen from the book I just finished reading which has nothing to do with this story :X.
Word Count: 1700

AN: I WILL FINISH THIS (more to myself than anyone else, hahaha). I'm so sorry that every single time I update this, it's been like forever. But it's totally 3:20AM here, so I'm just gonna set this here chapter down and go to beddddd.
Please tell me what you think~. ♥

Previous:
1 2 3 4 5

Follow for Chapter 6~!

Stuck On You 1

Title: Stuck On You (chapter 1)
Author: Megmil12
Pairing: KyuMin, KangTeuk
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG-13, will go higher later
Disclaimer: Nobody owns them.
Summary: Kyuhyun is a kpop idol who's in love with his manager Leeteuk, who's head over heels in love with his new boyfriend and Kyuhyun's bodyguard Kangin, who's Sungmin's ex-boyfriend that he wants to get back together with. As Kyuhyun and Sungmin conspire on getting the man that they want, the situation became a mess when that one night of depression, 10 bottles of beer, and 2 broken hearts yearning for the love they can't seem to get, lead them to being tied to each other in a secret marriage and an unwanted pregnancy.
CHAPTER 1: http://megmil12.livejournal.com/
haehyuk2

made in china

Title: made in china
Author: kimochi501
Pairing: donghae/eunhyuk [haehyuk] and sungmin/ryeowook [minwook]
Genre: fail!crack, mpreg, smut, romance
Rating: pg-15
Warning: sexy time, cursing, crazy fangirls and MPREG.
Summary: what will happen if eunhyuk and donghae got pregnant?
A/n : this is my very first MPREG fic so please bear with it. english is not my first language as well so im sorry for some grammar mistakes. Sorry for some typos as well. Enjoy and please leave me a comment.

“the both of you, you need to get ready.” Leeteuk said with teary eyes to sungmin and donghae. The two swallowed the invisible lumps in their throat but before the liquid goes down two loud voices were heard from the bathroom. They all rush towards the direction of the sound and was shock to see two figures crying on the floor with positive pregnancy test kit in their hands. As Leeteuk saw them the eldest’ vision got blurry and he came face to face with the floor making the rest panic.
Star Path
  • me_xp

Opposites Attract; Chapter 1

Title: Opposites Attract [Chapter 1]
Main: Super Junior
Genre: Romance, Comedy
General Summary: School is one of the most common places to fall in love in. And also to get your heart broken in.
Chapter Summary: Siwon feels something he never thought he'd experience. At least not with him.

“I do. That,” Heechul pointed a finger at Siwon, “person failed to book me. So being the model student I am I decided to turn myself in.”
Hangeng, Hankyung
  • mjaku

(FIC) Training you to love (part 4/5)

Title:  Training you to love (part 4/?)
Author:  Me! ( a.k.a mjaku xD)
Beta: ...me?? C : *innocent smile*
Genre: Romance, Angst, Friendship
Pairing: Sungmin x Leeteuk
Rating: PG-15
Disclaimer: ...I do not own Super Junior or SHINee ^^ But I surely wouldn't mind if I did :_ D

Summary:
Sungmin had learned every dance which Super Junior had had so far. But when they start to practise their new coreography for Bonamana, the male starts to get devastated with himself. What is so different in the dance steps that he can't handle it? However, he is quite lucky to have Leeteuk there to help him: But gradually, Sungmin's feelings start to grow to something more than just friendship towards Leeteuk and when the leader leaves for America, Sungmin's heart shatters to million pieces. What will happen in the future...?

A/N:
  Well...This seriously was supposed to be a two chapter fic, but LOOKIE! here we are, fourth chapter, and the fifthy chapter is on it's way ^^" Sorry about the long update time, I seriously couldn't write 'cause I was visiting my aunt and laptops really don't like me  T__T So, the fifth chapter is coming a LOT faster than this one and it's gonna be the final ^^ So, enjoy my crappy grammar and the jumpiness in this one ; D

Read here -->

And, of course, if you haven't read the previous chapters, here are your savers ^^

Chapter  3

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

Minhyuk

Never too old for Halloween

Title: Never too old for Halloween
Author: xkeirafanx 
Pairing: YeWon
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Fantasy is: I own them. Reality is: SM does.
Summary: Siwon is not so found of playing trick or treat every Halloween, but every year Yesung talks him into is again.
A/N: Unbeta-ed. Started with the aim to participate in the Halloween contest of ye_won , but I didn't finish it in time. Still sharing it though. For heartl0ck , xloveysx  and yesungholic 

"Trick or treat, Choi Siwon?"
Star Path
  • me_xp

Opposites Attract; Chapter 2

Title: Opposites Attract [Chapter 2]
Main: Super Junior
Genre: Romance, Comedy
General Summary: School is one of the most common places to fall in love in. And also to get your heart broken in.
Chapter Summary: Han Geng finds himself with the prettiest, yet weirdest, boy he had ever met. Definitely not a good way to start the first day of school.

“Am I the only straight one here?” Siwon gasped.

Warning: Pointless and childish fics

Title: Say Toothpaste!
Pairing/Characters: Eunhae, ninja!Leeteuk
Rating: G
Genre: Crack
Summary: No one knew toothpaste could be used like this. XD
A/N: STEF!!! Finally! =)

summer0smiles.livejournal.com/6245.html

Title: HanHae is real!
Pairing/Characters: HanHae, ninja!Ryeowook
Genre: Crack
Summary: Donghae thinks HanHae is real and he shows just why. Hankyung is doomed because of it.
A/N: Where are you, HanHae lovers?~ Sorry for the lack of update! School is hella hectic! LOl! XD

summer0smiles.livejournal.com/6560.html
ryeowook; beautiful

「Liar」

Pairing: Yesung/Hangeng
Word count: 4 728
Summary: Jongwoon wasn't meant to be a common citizen. He wasn't meant to be close to the adopted son of the Chinese president either, but look where that got him.
Author's note: God, I spent forever on this. Well, longer than I've ever done before, and I was close to just ignore it many times while writing it >: But now it's done and I can forget all about it! The title is taken from One OK Rock's album. And I know this fic makes no sense, especially the ending, but I might write something that explains it... sometime. Maybe in a few months.

Jongwoon turns and shoots without aiming and without thinking.

Friendship on Fire- Chapter 14

Title: Friendship on Fire- Chapter 14
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: Sunye/Donghae, Kyuhyun/Hyerim
Summary: Donghae and Kyuhyun are faced with a problem that they need to solve immediately! Being blackmailed is never easy especially when it's the niece of Lee Sooman!They need to make the decision quickly but they first asked helped from A LOT of people ;) ^_^ 2nd to the last chapter!

Link: Chapter 14

For the other chapters, the links are on the sidebar of my journal!
♥ 。feminist

Three Down!

Title: Insecure for you
Pairings: Haehyuk, past!Haesica
Genre: Light Angst, AU!
Summary: In which Hyukjae’s an ordinary boy with extraordinary feelings and Donghae’s struggling to make sense of it.
Notes: I don’t know how watching Barbie girl performance leads to this /: Unedited

Title: Stranger Danger
Pairing: Donghae/Hyukjae
Genre: Romance/Angst/Crack/AU
Summary/Notes: Scenes after a tragedy. Basically this is like a layout of a verse, with just scenes put together so that more scenes can be added in later.
Beta: xoxo_nat_xx 

Title: Never did I think...
Pairing: Kyuhae, EunHae, KyuHyuk
Genre: General, Angst, Mentions of Smut, AU
Rating: PG-15
Summary: Sometimes you can’t help it- but it’s always too late.
Warning: Non con bordering on dub con (Yes that can happen)
Notes: For beyateriz , yes I know this wasn’t on that massive list of fics I’m working on but kdhkfdkfkafd shush :| Thank you xoxo_nat_xx  for beta-ing <3

School Mascot (chapter 45)

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 45
Characters: Main! Super Junior & So nyeo shi dae, Shinee, Kara, 4 minute, f(x)
Pairing: Seohyun & Kyuhyun
Summary: Kyuhyun and Seohyun have both lived in their own worlds, a boring, stereotype, mainstream, methodic everyday living. Seohyun came from a rich family, Kyuhyun from a middle class family, both having issues of their own, family, relationships, friendships and dreams. However, a series of events have caused their lives to cross, with all the complications of their arrangements and their own emotions, will their new-found connection be of any help with their already growing complicated lives?

New!
Chapter 45

Previous Chapters
Chapter 44 | Chapter 43 | Chapter 42 | Chapter 41 | Chapter 40 | Chapter 39 | Chapter 38 | Chapter 37 | Chapter 36 | Chapter 35 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 2 | chapter 1 | prologue

Of Baby and Ex - chapter 7

title : Of Baby and Ex
pairing / characters : Kyuhyun / Sungmin , Yesung / Ryeowook , Chohee(baby)
raiting : pg
warning : girl!Sungmin and girl!Ryeowook
summary : Cho Kyuhyun is known for his idol status and he is a superstar in Korea . People call him ‘Perfect Guy’ and he always try to make everything perfect like it should be . But there is only one problem , he have a CHILD?!

A/N : I think my writing sucks.,...uwaa!!nway , my school dinner is done!yahoo!!^^ no more work~

chapter 7 : http://farahsuju.livejournal.com/3033.html

the other chaps can be found in my lj~^^
wook
  • kikouri

Overcoming The Odds Chapter 6

Title: Overcoming the Odds

Rating: PG-NC17 (overall) NC17 (Chapter)

Characters: Eeteuk, Heechul, Donghae, Ryeowook, Hankyung, Sungmin

Summary: Five students and a Teacher all have a secret. They don't realize how similar they are because of that secret. Will they be able to overcome the odds and the dangers of student-teacher relationships, incestual relationships, and the dangers of freindships falling apart. (FAIL SUMMARY it's better than it sounds i promise D: )

Collapse )
려욱 → I&#39;ll give you a show
  • wookism

(no subject)

Title: Believe Me, I'm Lying [One-shot]
Author: wookism
Rating: PG
Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook convince Donghae that an exhausted Yesung is really a zombie who has recently been turned. Sungmin takes no part in the festivities. Set during the airplane trip from Korea to Japan that KRYSH took for the first KRY concert in Japan.
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Believe Me, I'm Lying" by Forever the Sickest Kids

“You know those movies where someone goes to a cemetery and starts chanting some old spell and then suddenly there’s zombies EVERYWHERE,” Kyuhyun smirked, appearing to be getting pleasure from torturing his hyung.
Yoosu

Chapter 3: Unknown to Me

Main Friendship Pairing: CinRyo (Kim Heechul of Super Junior&Nishikido Ryo of NEWS/Kanjani8)
Main Romantic Parings: Hanchul, ShiRyo (Shiwon&Ryo)
Genre:Fluff? Romance
Characters in this chapter: Heechul, Shiwon, Kyuhyun, Hangeng, Shige, Ryo
Summary: Jin and Pi decided to play a prank on Ryo and ditched him. Ryo bumped into Heechul and became friends with him and his friends. 
Rating Pg-13

http://ryotanfan29.livejournal.com/24096.html
haehyuk

Love Umbrella

Title: Love Umbrella
Pairing: Haehyuk

Genre: Fluff
Disclaimer: The characters are mine... p.s. the writer is delusional

Summary: ‘It’s raining.’
A/N: Willingly or accidental reading I hope you like it.  A quick normal one shot once again, Back to fluffy again because I say: The world needs more fluff and humor~ its so fluffy you're gonna die~

‘It’s raining.’ )

group

100 Days in Japan: Day 1

Title: 100 Days in Japan (Day 1)
Pairing: Leeteuk/Yesung, Siwon/Hankyung/Heechul
Theme: #16 Disguise
Genre: Romance, Friendship, Adventure
Summary: Super Junior lost in Japan without their manager and armored with limited knowledge of Japanese language. What will happen to them?
A/N: This is supposed to be my entry for SJ 100 fic challenge but I can't use all the theme provided. So I decide to keep writing and forget about entering the challenge. I will use some of the theme though for some chapters.

Leeteuk was facing a very big problem. A very, very, very, very, big problem, mind you. No, he didn’t try to commit suicide, and wasn’t mobbed by his fans or anything like that. He was lost.
hug!haehyuk

Halloween oneshot

Title: Trick is my Treat
Pairing: Haehyuk, Kyumin, Kangteuk, Yewook, Hanchul, Zhoury; (hinted kimin)
Genre: Humor?? 
Rating:PG-13
Warning: Un-betaed....and wasn't planned so probably fail!
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone~ T_T
Summary: Halloween is scary for very different reasons. Sometimes it's ghost, sometimes it's monsters, and sometimes it's just horny lovers.

Happy Halloween

E-P-I-T-A-P-H (Kyumin) - Chapter 34 part A[update]

Title: Epitaph
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Romance, Humor, Drama
Disclaimer: The boys are not mine, just the fic^^
Summary: Sungmin pretends from being Kyuhyun's fiancee, to his his sister, then back from being his fiancee...then his wife?

Previous Chapters

It was so cold but the sun was so warm and he hadn’t known he was standing in front of his brother’s grave. He couldn’t remember where it was.

here @ geliestyle 

a/n: writing the ending was so hard...o.o sorry it took too long again, i had to edit and erase a lot of scenes *puppy eyes* this is part 1 btw, i had to cut since LJ says the post is too long :(
Swagulation -- Amber

[ FIC] Advice (Or Why It's Wrong To Trust Your Friends With Your Love Life) Part 1/?

Title: Advice (Or Why It's Wrong To Trust Your Friends With Your Love Life)
Author: polyurethane
Rating: PG-13 for some cursing.
Pairing(s): Yesung/Sungmin/Kyuhyun/Kibum (more like Yesung/Sungmin & apparently one sided Kyuhyun/Kibum), Zhou Mi/Victoria, Henry/Amber. Mentions of Taemin/Krystal, Kangin/Heechul and implied Luna/Sulli and other pairs.
Word Count: 9361 for this part.
Summary: Sungmin and Yesung are teachers at a high school that Kibum and Kyuhyun attend. Zhou Mi meddles, Victoria is Victoria and Sulli has a bit of a potty mouth.
Warnings: ...None?
Notes: Self-beta'd so it fails. Also this has no ending, but I'm posting it anyway. Because I spent months on it and yeahhhhh. This was supposed to be my entry for troisbang but the fic started to go nowhere and there was no end in sight and it was over 9000 words and... ugh. Idk if I'll ever finish it 'cause this fic frustrated me as I was writing it.