October 22nd, 2010

pout

(no subject)

title: carzy because of you
author: eosinred
rating: pg
Pairing: Haehyuk, a little Sihyuk, Sichul
Genre: fluff,crack, a little angst maybe? keke..
Warning: Un-betaed. Typo's and grammatical errors **sorry**
disclaimer: the boys, no matter how much I want them are not mine. TT_TT
summary: donghae suddenly notices everything about Hyukjae.

here -> eosinred.livejournal.com/16436.html

Comments and suggestions are well loved. :))
Hankyung Icon - Suit

Two for the Road

Title: Two for the Road 1/?
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: PG (this chapter)
Warnings: Occasional swearing
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, I just amuse myself with them in my head
Summary: Hankyung is asked by his powerful boss to do a job for him, but little does he know what he’s really getting into…
Author’s Notes: I’m going to update as I write but I promise it won’t end up as a WIP with no ending! Okay enough yammering, on to the first chapter!

Two for the Road Part 1
MAMA

Worst Birthday? ~ Donghae

Title: Worst Birthday?

Pairing: Hyukjae / Donghae

Summary: Donghae misses his dad, terribly.

Rating: PG - 13

Disclaimer: I would love to own them.

Dedication: To the birthday boy. Happy Birthday, Donghae! XD and to mara_ciro, who has the same birthdate as Donghae. And to eiarim, who loves Donghae to bits too. :)

Author's Note:
Thank you to sboizi for beta-ing. ^_^ And to my Oppa for the inspiration! ♥ LOL. Late birthday fic is late. :o Hahaha. Comments are ♥. :)

"What were you dancing to, just now?” )
hyuk

tears [part 9 of ?]

Title: tears [part 9 of ?]
Author: kimochi501
Pairing: sungmin/ryeowook (minwook)
Genre: au, ooc, fluff
Rating: pg
Summary: he’s perfect and you’re not
A/n: sorry for the late update. Btw, this fic is soon to its end.  Thanks to my readers. I love you so much. And to [info]elfrulezforever , I love you bb. Sorry if some of your request wasn’t granted.

Been three years since ryeowook went to America and it’s been a year since eunhyuk’s father made the announcement about ryeowook’s ownership of the big company. The rest of the music club was present during the ceremony except for sungmin. Sungmin is well aware of the event but he decided not to go because of his promise to ryeowook. And he was all willing to wait until ryeowook is ready to see him again.

The falling of the King chapter 6

Title: The Falling of the King chapter 6
Pairing: Eunhae, Hanchul
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: When I got Doraemon they 'll be mine. I didn't even own the internet connection.
Summary: Eunhyuk is a normal boy treated like a little prince inside his house with his protective cousins and weird but caring hyung. What happen when the beast of their school have his eyes on him? Especially a two-faced beast!!!
AUTHOR NOTE : Donghae part now!!

Chapter 1
http://pinknot-rabbit.livejournal.com/914.html
Chapter 2
http://pinknot-rabbit.livejournal.com/1149.html
part b
http://pinknot-rabbit.livejournal.com/1361.html
Chapter 3
http://pinknot-rabbit.livejournal.com/1832.html
chapter 4
http://pinknot-rabbit.livejournal.com/2213.html
Chapter 5
http://pinknot-rabbit.livejournal.com/2438.html
part b
http://pinknot-rabbit.livejournal.com/2614.html
chapter 6
What, monkey are you ditching me now for this guy? I glare to the man that stole my little crush.I guess he is not that innocent. How dare he two timing me openly. Is he that confidence about himself?

He is My Sweet Darling chapter 1
Title: He is My Sweet Darling
Pairing: Yewon
Genre: Romance ; Drama
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone or anything but this story~
Summary: Three years ago Kim Jongwon, known as Princess Yesung, is the member of the prestigious gang in his middle school. As soon as his father lost their company he was kick out from the membership. He become the school loser. Three years later he is back again in the same institute with scholarship. Now he is no one but just an ex. What people didn't know, that he is not only the ex member of the gang, but also the ex boyfriend of the gang Prince, Choi Siwon. Will he gain his previous life and lover or forgetting about it?

Chapter 1
http://pinknot-rabbit.livejournal.com/3478.html

The DongBangJunior Dorm

title: The DongBangJunior Dorm - Chapter 1:T-shirt for my Princess
characters/pairing: Everyone + all sorts of pairing available; Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk, Yewook, Eunhae, YunJae, Yoosu, KiMin, Siwon, Shindong, and more!
genre: Comedy/crack
rating: PG-13
notes: Expect all sorts of common pairings and complicated love rectangles!
summary: Welcome to the DongBangJunior Dorm, where aspirins are a necessity! 18 mad, hyper boys cramped together in one huge dormitory, where all sorts of exciting things are bound to happen! Accidents! Fights! Tears! Sweat! Aliens! And most importantly: Headaches! Warning: Sanity not included.

Chapter 1: It has only been three weeks and Yunho is already regretting it. Hankyung is busy in China, Leeteuk is busy in his room, and the responsibility of being the leader falls on one Jung Yunho. As though he wasn't tired enough already, trying to separate Changmin from the refrigerator and Junsu from the fruits - Jaejoong and Heechul had to get into a fight over a T-shirt worthy of a Princess, and he had to decide which one of them would be getting it.
~*~

But after a while these things stopped becoming 'everyday, happy little things' and became a very big problem, especially when their fifth housekeeping noona resigned.

The Butler - Part 3

Title: The Butler
Author: Me! (2theChangmin)
Pairing: Many, many suspects… I mean pairings… Many pairings *shifty eyes*
Rating: PG-13 (for language)
Summary: Murder, Mayhem, and Eccentric Millionaires. How Kyuhyun got involved in all of this, he still isn’t quite sure. But somehow, he’s managed to become a butler. Oh, did he mention that he knows nothing about the profession? Or that the man he works for is crazy?! The man is obsessed with the idea that someone is out to kill him. Kyuhyun thinks the idea is a little farfetched, until things start to turn deadly. Is there a murderer among them? The cops sure seem to think so; and their prime suspect is… Kyuhyun. Whoever said that ‘the butler always did it’ was wrong. And now Kyuhyun has to prove it, or possibly die trying.

Collapse )

School Mascot (chapter 43)

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 43
Characters: Main! Super Junior & So nyeo shi dae, Shinee, Kara, 4 minute, f(x)
Pairing: Seohyun & Kyuhyun
Genre: Romance
Rating: G
Summary: Kyuhyun and Seohyun have both lived in their own worlds, a boring, stereotype, mainstream, methodic everyday living. Seohyun came from a rich family, Kyuhyun from a middle class family, both having issues of their own, family, relationships, friendships and dreams. However, a series of events have caused their lives to cross, with all the complications of their arrangements and their own emotions, will their new-found connection be of any help with their already growing complicated lives?

New!
Chapter 43

Previous Chapters
Chapter 42 | Chapter 41 | Chapter 40 | Chapter 39 | Chapter 38 | Chapter 37 | Chapter 36 | Chapter 35 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 2 | chapter 1 | prologue

Either Side Of Midnight (Chapter 7) & Day Late Friend (Chapter 2)

Title: Either Side Of Midnight (Chapter 7)
Pairing: KyuMin
Summary: Kyuhyun's life has been perfect . What could go wrong? He has a perfect voice, perfect face, perfect band. Until Sungmin comes into his life.

"Ah, sorry but who are.." I froze immediately when I noticed that his fingers were starting to caress the small cut on the corner of my lips. I looked at him, only to realise he was inching closer..and closer..and closer..

Title: Day Late Friend (Chapter 2)
Pairing: EunHae
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Donghae was heartless.Even that Eunhyuk knew. But when his best friend asks him for a huge favour, what else could Eunhyuk do, especially when his personal life gets entangled with it.
A/N : HEH how could i ever resist writing an eunhae (:

"Shit,no!" I screamed, as I pushed him away
Taec touch body
  • ehxsm

The baby problem

The Baby Problem
Pairings: EunHae, KyuMin, HyukMin friendship and future, pull other couples.
Chapter: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Summary: A baby is found outside DongHae's house...
EunHyuk falls for the cute thing and kinda adopts it.
But with the baby, a few problems appear, testing EunHae's relationship.
EunHyuk asks his good friend SungMin for help...
It turns out that things didn't end up the way EunHyuk wanted them to...
The things that made him hurt, weak and even break down and cry, also made him stronger.
This is a story about true friendship and love<3
Rating: I'm just gonna put NC-17 on all chapters.
Warnings: Cursing in front of children, cheating fiancé, guy fucking himself, male pregnancy, that's all I think.... Oh! My grammar might suck XD
Genere: Romance, drama, smut, angst

Comments are loved <3
ryeo

A Game of Masks Chapter 8

Title: A Game of Masks
Pairings: Super Junior Members + OCs
Rating: PG-13 for violence
Notes: Character death, Medieval/Fantasy AU, occasional crack

Summary: Magic, intrigue and secrets abound in and around the king's court. While everyone has something to hide, some have more than others. Who has the biggest secret and will it end up tearing the kingdom apart?

(Prologue) (Chapter 1) (Chapter 2) (Chapter 3) (Chapters 4 & 5) (Chapter 6)
(Chapter 7)

Chapter 8

Wait, why am I getting jealous? I don’t have any feelings for her, she’s just my wife.

Intensity; Kyuhyun-centric

Title: Intensity
Author: minhofirelight

Pairing/Characters: None; Kyuhyun-centric. Kangin and Henry
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Intense situations.
Summary: My name is Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun Cho, and never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be doing this for a living… I’d always dreamed of going to college, majoring in music, maybe even become a singer, but instead I became an assassin, and I have Kangin to thank, or maybe to blame… I don’t know which really.

Collapse )