October 21st, 2010

SUNGM

Passion of a Christ - 3/?

Title: Passion of a Christ
Pairings: SiMin / Siwon x Sungmin (main), QMi, ninja! HanChul more to come
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Drama, crack, fluff, romance, angst … you name it
Summary: Siwon and Sungmin finally confessed to each other after years of love for the other. There’s innocence in the relationship as they’re both inexperienced, but the feelings are strong. Many things are happening in the Super Junior dorm, as secrets get revealed to the group. There are always obstacles in a good relationship, and the toughest one for Siwon and Sungmin is to tell Siwon’s parents about it all.
Disclaimer: I do not own them … yet
A/N: yes.. please kill me for being this late in updating D; but lately my life has been killing me D; sorry! now I already have the upcoming chapters already done! so now you don't have to wait years for the new chaps X'D

Chapter 1 . Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - love education
Siwon UNF

Baby Steps: A Steamed Bun

Baby Steps: A Steamed Bun
Pairing: SiHan, SiMin, onesided!HanChul (hints of EunHae and YeWook)
Rating: PG, for now
Genre: Fluff, drama, romance
Warnings: Mpreg, language

Summary: Hangeng returns unexpectedly to South Korea after leaving to help his mother's business, to say that Heechul is surprised to see him considering it's been so long would be an understatement. Hangeng has changed a lot, Heechul certainly doesn't remember him looking so... pregnant. Just why is Hangeng back though?

Prolouge: 'Are you getting married?! Is that why you're here?! And of course, I'd be the best man, right? Though, I do think I'd look absolutely stunning in a bridesmaid dress because, after all, Kim Heechul is prettier than most women'

Part One: Hangeng could hear Heechul in his bedroom, singing to English rap music really loudly and quite frankly, terribly but Hangeng didn't mind.
french

#1 Prompt Request (two-shots) (1/2)

Title: Say That You Love Me (1/2)
Prompt by: my darling, blueplue_hotaru 
Characters: Eunhyuk, Siwon
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Two-shots
Rating: PG-15
Warning: None

Disclaimer:
The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic are mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves.

Summary:
Choi Siwon used to be a kid that I adore so much, but why he turns out to be like this once he grows up? 

Request your fic here.

[fic] Early Morning Filming - HanChul

Title: Early Morning Filming
Author: convicted_eyes (aka Me)
Pairing: HanChul
Genre: Fluff. Romance.
Warnings: Some implied sexual activity. Heavily suggestive Heechul.
Disclaimer: Well...no.
Summary: Hankyung wants to capture Heechul on film.
Authors note: I started writing this last night. It's not very long, nor is it really my best work but it makes me smile and I hope it makes you guys smile too. Enjoy.
Archive can be found here!

Collapse )
kwiyeo!Min

Fic: Happy Birthday Henry and Happy Birthday Donghae

Neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu late stories for my boys. *finger guns* I watch too much Gumiho

Happy Birthday Henry
PG-13, Henry/Everyone
girl!Henry. Super Junior turns into girls on their respective birthday. Henry needs to be protected, or so Leeteuk thinks.

HERE

Happy Birthday Donghae
PG-13, Donghae/Eunhyuk
girl!Donghae. Super Junior turns into girls on their respective birthday. Donghae is a liability to the band.

HERE
♥ 。feminist

Stop.

KyuHyuk Kiss

Equivalent Trade - Chapter 4

Title : Equivalent Trade - Chapter 4
Author : roozu_trinity 
Rating : PG-13
Genre : AU
Pairing : KiHae for this chapter (although I know not many of you want this…)
But this is still a HaeHyuk and KyuHyuk fic!
Summary : Donghae is in a verge of death and Eunhyuk made a deal with Angel of Death to keep his best friend alive. But he doesn’t know there is a dark plot behind it…
Turns out he wasn’t the Angel of Death… But something more dangerous…

Warning : I officially announce that this is a VERY CONFUSING fan fiction (according to my readers)

Unbeta-ed for the moment so there might be errors. I will edit the post after my beta reader done beta-ing.

A/N: Really sorry for late late laaaaate update as I was sick… I hope you still like the story.

Chapter 1 (Prologue) | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4

(Yes, their kinds are not human.)

eunhaefrver

Double update!!:D Invisible Love & Home

Title: Home 
Pairing: HaeHyuk 
Genre: humor??
Warning: Un-betaed...
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone or anything but this story~
Summary: Super Junior has came home and they aren't too please with what they saw.
A/N: Last installment for Donghae's birthday!!

last part!

Title:Invisible Love
Pairing:Haehyuk[main] Hanchul Kyumin Yewook Zhoury Kangteuk[minor]
Rating:PG-13
Genre:Fantasy...may have a tiny bit of angst 
Disclaimer:i don't own anyone!
Summary:An unexplainable turn of events may change Lee donghae's  life forever.
Warning:may have some grammar/spelling errors~

Chapter 9!

Puppy love, Fishy love

Title: Puppy love, Fishy love

Author: Hakyurie ( hannahhuong)

Pairing: EunHae, hint!HanChul, SiBum, KangTeuk and KyuMin.

Genre: fluff, crack, angst, smut.

Rating: NC-17 ( not that much, I guess -.-)

Warning: sexual content and Unbeta-ed!

Forgive me with grammar mistakes and lack of vocabulary, English is not my first language >.<

Disclaimer: If only fish cans climb tree like monkey, then all of them are mine TT^TT

Summary: Does he get attract to the guy just because of the puppies? Or because of his uneasy heart?

A love story that begins with an abandoned puppy.

Part 3: Friendship kiss
Hanchul

Look Who's Talking

Look Who’s Talking

Chapter 23

Title: Learning Valuable Lessons…

Fandoms: Super Junior(main), DBSK, SHINee, BigBang.

Pairings: currently, Kangteuk, GTOP, Jaeho,  but others developed and revealed later.

Genre: Comedy with mild angst and sap.

Summary: Kangin and Leeteuk are the picture perfect couple and they have it all, or so Kangin thought, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving several children, each with a mind of their own.

Warning: AU and sexual themes, some later chapters will contain sexual content.

A/N: Earlier chapters available ask and you shall receive.

Collapse )

SUPER (but junior) GODS from the East [Chapter 6]

Title: SUPER (but junior) GODS from the East
Chapter: 6/? (I'm estimating 15-16 chapters?)
Characters: DBSK, Super Junior, CSJH The Grace
Genre: mutant!AU, action/adventure, friendship
Summary: In which all 18 boys have super powers, and are forced to learn to use them to defend themselves when a powerful enemy kidaps some of their own. Being a teenager has never been this hard.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters nor the concept of the powers. I also realise other writers may have had the same type of story before; please rest assured that I'm not trying to plagiarise your ideas!
A/N: this is a new mutant power series that I'm currently writing. I've also written a few related oneshots earlier.

Heechul sighs and turns back to the television. If Jaejoong keeps this up, the entire house will be injured in one way or another before dinner.
Goofy face

[FIC] Lunar Trap -- Chapter 8 & We Got Married -- Characters Profile + Prologue

Title: Lunar Trap
Author: shye_rin  
Length: 8/?
Rating: PG-13, R, NC-17
Genre: drama, mystery, romance, supernatural!au
Warnings: language, dark theme
Main Pairing: Haehyuk
Side Pairings: Yunjae, Minbum (in this chapter)
Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the fic.

Summary: A place where Hyukjae thinks he is going to start anew turns into a place where he discovers the truth about his sordid past and something more.

[Prologue] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Who in our generation doesn’t know Changhee?writing_scarlet 

~*~*~

Title: We Got Married
Authors: jocelle_011  & shye_rin  
Beta: shye_rin  
Length: Characters Profile + Prologue/?
Genre: humor, romance, show!au
Warning: language
Main Pairings: Yunjae, Hanchul, Haehyuk
Side Pairings: try & squint by yourself.
Disclaimer: We do not own anything.

Summary: A new season for reality TV show ‘We Got Married’ has come. This time, they are adding something new with the casts. Instead of boy-meets-girl, it is a boy-meets-boy concept.

Characters Profile ***NEW

Prologue: That’s the lamest introduction ever. ***NEWwriting_scarlet 
  • minto85

(no subject)

Title: Shadow and Rainbow
Pairing: KyuMin.
Genre: Fluff.
Rating: G
Disclaimer: If I owned them, I would give them for a week to Kunin~
Summary: My most precious thing. Don't hide it from me anymore. It's not like I won't find it anyway.

A/N: Birthday fic for kunin13  ~~ Happy birthday, Unnie~~ It still didn't pass here ^^ Hope you enjoy this reaaaallly short fic. I'm so sorry for making it this short, but I thought I would ruining it otherwise =S, To make it up to you, I'll make another fic for you later ^^ [I'm overloading with ideas alread >.<]

I'm happy to be the only one who knows, that those places you'd hide them, are always the same. )

Truth Or Kiss - Chapter 2 [KyuMin Version]

Title : Truth Or Kiss - KyuMin Version
Author : Maiki_Rashu (MOI)
Length : Chapter 2 / 4 ??
Pairing :  Kyuhyun ♥ Sungmin
Side Pairings: Donghae ♥ Hyukjae / Hangeng ♥ Eeteuk
Summary : Super Junior had a day off. Kyuhyun wanted to play all day. As for Sungmin he also had plans but Heechul was bored and no one says no to Kim Heechul.
Rating : PG-13
Warning: language and mention of sex
Genre : Humor, Friendship
Disclaimer : Everything is mine from the plot to all the grammar/spelling mistakes and other typos. But not the guys...

A /N : First of all sorry to all KyuMin lovers. This is just the reflection of that random mind of mine. Then sorry for the crappy summary but I couldn't find anything else to describe that chapter. XDD Hope you'll like it despite all of this though... Enjoy your reading and don't forget: Comments are gladly appreciated~ ♥

Previous Chapters : Chapter 1

Read Chapter 2 : "Well call it principles if you want, to me it just looks like you're running away."

A Chance to Love You

Title: A Chance to Love You
Author: SnowyKDarkness
Pairing: Eunhae, Yewook, Kyumin [Gender Change - Girl: Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin]
Rating: PG >> NC - 17
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Fluff (Smut + NC -17 later on)
Disclaimer: I only own the plot (unfortunately)
Summary: Meeting you was the great, getting to know you was even better. Being together with you is the best thing that happened to me. (I suck at doing summaries. Sorry!)

| Character Info | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 |

Comments and criticism appreciated! (My first fanfic, go easy on me please? XD)