October 17th, 2010

Twins (Knock Out) pt. 3- AU, Gender-switch

Title: Twins (knock Out)
Pairings: KangTeuk, TeukMin, TaeChul, one sided KyuMin, YeWook, EunHae, JaeHo, YooSu
Rating: NC- 17
Notes: Highschool!AU, Gender-switch
Summary: Jungsu finally loses his virginity, HeeMin terrorize poor Siwon, Youngwoon gets upset for no apparent reason. And... other random couples I just really wanted to write about. :D

"Kangin, please…" Jungsu was moaning, looking up to the younger guy on top of him. "Stop teasing me… just do it already."

Listen...To You (Chapter 8)

poster by ninprime 

Author: leunah23 

Length: Series          

Genre: Romance,Fluff, Crack, Restaurant AU

Rating: PG

Pairing: Kyuwook, Seokyu

A/N: Hi! Sorry for this relatively short chapter. I guess my updates will be like this from now on. I’ve been very very busy with real life and I’m trying hard to update this one. Im really sorry . I hope you’ll enjoy reading this one  

Summary:  Kim Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun never really had a good start. An unfortunate event in Deliceux  made them want to cut each other’s throats whenever one was within a 1 km radius, but Cho Kyuhyun needs to know how to cook  French and he will learn it only from the best. Ryeowook obliged against his will just to keep his job… but will it be the only thing he would want to keep towards the end? And will Cho Kyuhyun learn something more than learning how to whip up  a seven course meal?

“Strippers…Grandpa will enjoy that.” Kyuhyun chuckled and everyone followed except for Kibum who was still casting dagger looks at him.

The aegis, the prince, and the princess chapter 20 [END]

Title : The aegis, the prince, and the princess

Chapter : 20/20 [end]

Pairing : Hanchul (main), Kangteuk, Eunhae, Kyumin, Sibum, Yewook

Rating : PG-15 (for some uncensored cursing word) and will proceed to NC-17

Genre : Romance, (a LOT of) fluff, School life, AU, crack

Summary : LSM academy is the prestigious all-boys' school that offers a glimpse of the rich people in South Korea. The LSM academy serves those wealthy people from pre-school until high-school. Every school must always have a group which stands out more than the other and that’s happening as well in this luxurious school. The group consists of 13 people which come from a family that has a great influence in South Korea. The main ‘ruler’ of the school is a ‘princess’-like boy name Kim Heechul who always accompany by his ‘prince’. The story about a bitchy ‘princess’ who always has a handsome prince to protect ‘him’ is just about to begin…

Disclaimer : I don’t own all of them! D:

Warning : so lame and full of FLUFF!! >o< and UNBETA-ED!!

Intro Character InfoTrailerChapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6Chapter 7Chapter 8Chapter 9Chapter 10Chapter 11Chapter 12Chapter 13Chapter 14Chapter 15 Chapter 16Chapter 17Chapter 18Chapter 19Chapter 20

"I want you for today, tomorrow, and forever.”" )

ryeo

A Game of Masks Chapter 6 & 7

Title: A Game of Masks
Pairings: Super Junior Members + OCs
Rating: PG-13 for violence
Notes: Character death, Medieval/Fantasy AU, occasional crack

Summary: Magic, intrigue and secrets abound in and around the king's court. While everyone has something to hide, some have more than others. Who has the biggest secret and will it end up tearing the kingdom apart?

(Prologue) (Chapter 1) (Chapter 2) (Chapter 3) (Chapters 4 & 5)

Chapter 6
“That is correct. It is difficult at times and filled with numerous mistakes and faux pas. However, the love and support of family and friends makes the process bearable.”

Chapter 7
At the end, the other man giggled and said, “Oh, this should be fun! The implications and the resulting chaos should be delicious,” and he giggled again.
Neorouge* Oekkaki

Lee Donghae's Nine Months in Hell [Month 2a]

Lee Donghae's Nine Months in Hell (And Sometimes Not)

Fandom/Pairing: Super Junior- Haebum (You read that right >:D) Kyumin, Kangteuk, YeWook, HanChul, Minor!Heeteuk, Minor!Hyukmin,  Minor!Haehyuk, Minor!HaeMin, BFFing!Kihyuk, BFFing!Kimin, Parental!KiChul, BFFing!Minwook, and then some

Length: Chaptered [2a/9]

Rating: PG-13

Genre: Fluff, Humor, Romance

Summary: Donghae’s gonna be a Daddy! That’s the good news. The bad news? The soon-to-be ‘mother’ is none other than Super Junior’s own- currently extremely moody- Kim Kibum, and his only goal for the next nine months (Well, besides taking care of the baby) is to make Donghae’s life a living hell. M-preg.

[Month 1] [Month 2] [Month 3] [Month 4] [Month 5] [Month 6] [Month 7] [Month 8] [Month 9]

“You don’t want my apples Kibummie??!” )

A/N: Imagine that Kibum’s pregnancy takes place in early 2009, and the reason he could rarely participate in activities is because he was taking care of Hae’s babies :D and that the reason he’s so chubby recently is because he’s still working off his post-pregnancy tubbiness :DD *shot*

Kibum’s so out of character that it kind of disappoints me though :(

Part B tomorrow hopefully. I’m too lazy to finish at once, but I know you deserve updates from me :(
Notebook

Add a Colorful Feather(Hanchul) 3/5

Title: Add a Colorful Feather(Hanchul) 3/5
Pairing: Hanchul, Yewook, Eunhae
Genre: Romance, AU!College
Summary: Eunhyuk, Yesung and Hankyung are talented, smart, worthy of the scholarships they receive to SMU, Korea's number one performing arts school. Once, inside they quickly become accepted and given the title of Golden Boys. But, the Golden Boys have competition-Led by Lee Donghae, F3 (yes F3) the school's richest (and snobbiest) trio, tries to show the Golden Boys who really runs the school. Little did F3 know that they would be the ones falling to their knees before the Golden Boys.
Notes: I added the links to the Yewook and the Eunhae story that came before Hanchul.

Click for Hanchul 3/5

Click for Hanchul 2/5 Click here for Hanchul 1/5

Add a Colorful Feather (Yewook)
Yewook Chapter 5 Yewook Chapter 4 Yewook Chapter 3 Yewook Chapter 2 Yewook Chapter 1

Add a Colorful Feather (Eunhae)
Eunhae chapter 1 Eunhae Chapter 2 Eunhae Chapter 3 Eunhae Chapter 4 Eunhae chapter 5
[ 기범☆ default ]
  • tewki

SM Boarding School - chapter 18

Title: SM Boarding School
Author: tewki
Paring: Eunhyuk/Donghae (maybe other side parings but I don't wanna spoil~)
Genre: School life, romance, humor, maybe a little angst
Chapters: 18/? 
Summary: He stared at that big banner, hanging over the gate entarance, and read SM Boarding School. The banner itself scared him and he inspected the school area carefully before starting to dig in his handbag.
Warnings: Swearing, mention of sex and sensuality.
And probably some grammar/spelling errors. English is not my native language ^_^
Disclaimer: YES, THEY'RE ALL MINE! These boys does not belong to me.

Previously chapters:
|| 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 part 1 || 05 part 2 ||  06 || 07 || 08 || 09 || 10 || 
|| 11 ||11.5 (smut) || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 ||
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

[mod] Rule Reminder, New Rule, Poll

Rules Reminder
Lately there have been a lot of rule-breaking posts. This is not acceptable, and there is no reason to not be aware of what the rules are. Everything is clearly laid out in the user info and you should be reading that upon joining, so being new is not an excuse. Likewise, we have helpful, resourceful posts, linked in both the info and the sidebar on the comm's main page, that explain and walk you through how we expect everyone to post here.

The rules we have seen being broken the most frequently are:
* Changing the default text settings in a post - there is specifically a How To Post entry that provides a walkthrough on how to not change these default settings. A point to add is that you do not need to know what the default size/colour/font settings are, you just need to not change these.

* Double posting - due to a high amount of traffic and posts per day (we average over 20 entries on any day) we limited the amount of posts each member could make. That is one post, per member, per day. This has nothing to do with your personal timezone, and we do not judge by day/night, it goes by date, so if you post late at night but it's the 15th, and then post again in the morning when you wake up, it's still the 15th.

* Spam posts - these are essentially posts that do not fit here. What belongs here are: fanfiction, fanart, and occasionally fanvideos, if you have made them yourself.
What does not belong here are: videos from youtube (that were not made by yourself), pictures/graphics, posts that ask members to please vote here for this, fic masterlists, fics that have already been shared here, entries that are a 'spot' for later, and anything else that does not contain a fic or fanart.
Requests searching for fics belong in the Requests post, which is located in the comm's sidebar along with all the other essential posts. Advertisements belong in the Monthly Ads post, likewise in the sidebar.

Those are just a few of the most common rules that are broken. These rules have been around for quite awhile now, so there's really no excuse for old or new members to be breaking them.

In this vein, I would like to add that members should never screen or delete comments in their posts, ever. Especially when it's mod comments.

New Rule
With all this talk of rules, we would like to introduce a new rule.

Posts asking for members to request/prompt fics from them are now no longer allowed.
As these are similar to advertisements, we will no longer allow posts like this through to the community. Please be aware of this.

Community Vote
And finally, we would like to know what you think about fic banners. Do you think they count as a graphic and don't belong on the community, or do you like them? If the majority of the votes don't mind we'll let these remain, if not we'll disallow them from the community.

As always, member input and suggestions are greatly regarded and there is a Suggestion Post (located in the sidebar!) where you can feel free to leave your suggestions/questions/comments about the community (all comments are screened) or you can PM one of the mods.

And as I had some members lately unaware that it was a mod asking them to fix something, I'd just like to remind everyone who your three mods are:

hoyah, hyperballad, taylormercury

If there are any questions/concerns regarding issues brought up within this post, please feel free to comment! We are here to keep everything running as smoothly as possible, after all :)

Poll #1632140 Banners or No Banners?

Should we ban banners?

Yes, they're a graphic and don't belong.
50(29.9%)
No, I like them/don't care.
117(70.1%)
minion :o

Inside Job [4/?] + Heated Under the Spotlight [9/?]

Title: Inside Job
Pairing: Donghae/Hyukjae, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, others to come in later chapters
Genre: Drama, Romance, Alien AU
Chapters: ch1, ch2, ch3
Summary: In the midst of a time of destruction, Hyukjae finds himself on Earth living with a stranger. His spirit guide has left him and when he feels like he has nothing left to live for, he comes across a human who just might be his soulmate and another one trying to get rid of him.
-->Chapter Four

Title: Heated Under the Spotlight
Main Pairings: Yesung/Kibum, Donghae/Hyukjae, Donghae/Sungmin
Minor Pairings: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, girl!Zhou Mi/girl!Henry, Heechul/girl!Hangeng
Genre: Drama, Romance
Chapters: prologue, ch1, ch2, ch3, ch4, ch5, ch6, ch7, ch8
Summary: Yesung and Kibum slowly find themselves getting closer. But you're not suppose to fall for the competition. You're supposed to crush them.
-->Chapter Nine
kyuhyun
  • kunin13

[Update] Tears of Gangster (Chapter 17/?)

Title: Tears of Gangster
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.

Chapter List

Chapter 17 - How to KISS? )

Forgotten Past: Chapter Four

Title: Forgotten Past

Genre: romance, angst, drama

Rating: PG13 and may go higher in further chapters

Disclaimer: If I own them, they probably be having free vacation and Hankyung is still in Super Junior!

Pairings: hanchul [main] kangteuk, yewook, kyumin

Other characters: siwon, kibum, eunhyuk, donghae, shindong, zhoumi, henry and maybe some surprise characters!

Summary:

Hankyung has been living his life happily in China even though he doesn’t remember anything from his past. His life comes crashing down when he got offered to learn dance in Korea and his dark past comes back to catch up to him. Who are these people that claim to be his old friends and who is this Kim Heechul person that is strangely familiar and makes him remember his forgotten past that is best left unforgotten?

(“Hey Henry, come look-“He said as he turned around to find the boy had disappeared.")

Prologue / Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3

MINE MINE AND MINE!

Hyukkie! I Know How!♥

Title: Hyukkie! I Know How!♥
Author: chu_loves_hyuk
Pairing: kid!EunHae
Genre: Romance; Fluff
Rated: PG-13
Summary: Little Hyukkie wants to learn and Little Hae teaches him.
A/N: Uh - -' The idea just came out so I needed to let it out^^ Comments are loved! No silent readers okaii??^^ JK JK~~ <33

This is the sequel for "Hyukkie! Spell LOVE! ♥ "

"Hyukkie! I know how!"
Pairing; EunHae

one-shot, the siren

Title; The Siren
Author; keygasmic 
Rating; R
Characters; girl!Min (but it could really be anyone) and an unnamed woman (whoever you want it to be)
Warning; AU, strong themes
Notes; wow… two updates so close together. This was written for my English class and I'm really surprised at much my teacher likes it, I would’ve thought he’d be like ‘omg.. what is wrong with you?’ but so far it’s all been praise :)
Summary; My eyes flutter open, sleepy haze slowly fading away.

Not beta’d. Excuse errors.

Looking at my surroundings, I realize my mind has taken me back to the place I’d dreamt of previously. )
hongbin
  • 5_dorra

mythomania / yehyuk / part 3 + taking it higher / eunhae / oneshot

Title: Mythomania
Pairing: YeHyuk
Genres:AU, Romance, Mild angst, Hidden humor, Smut
Rating: PG-13 for this chapter
Synopsis: Secrets, no matter how big or small, could hold significant power. It could pull two people tightly together. The question, Jongwoon pondered as he staggered back to his home in the cool of the night, was whether the same lies could also push them apart.

Dedicated to rurouneko  ◑◡◑

p a r t - 1

p a r t - 2

Collapse )
Title: Taking it Higher
Pairing: HyukHae
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut.
Summary: Donghae's fear of flying provails to get the better of him as Super Junior are travelling abroad, but Eunhyuk knows just the cure..

Written for na_jin_br  because top!hyuk owns all.

NOTE: I actually wrote this a while back and posted to hyukhae  but not here. Since there's no need to lock NC-17 fics on this comm, I'm just posting it again so I can link it in my archive. Sorry for any confuddles and tyfyt 8D;

Collapse )
Henry Luv

Along the Way [Theme #95]

Title: Along the Way
Author: timmii_luvs 
Pairing: Henry/Leeteuk, Henry/Yesung Friendship, ninja!Yesung/Kibum
Genre: Angst, Romance
Rating: R (Just to be safe) [For suicide related issues and slight language]
Length: Oneshot
Author’s Note: Theme #95 Drowning of 100 Fic Challenge [Done: 3/100]

Summary: Somewhere along the way, Henry feels he’s lost his best friend

Henry feels he lost his best friend to Kyuhyun
HanChul holding hands

Two Years 11/11

Title: Two Years 11/11
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: R
Genre: Angst
Warnings: Violence and swearing
Disclaimer: I don’t own Super Junior, I just amuse myself with them in my head.
Summary: Heechul hasn't had it easy in the army. Why couldn't things have been easy? But no, nothing is easy when Heechul is involved...

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10

Part 11 - End
Yoosu

Fanfiction

Summary: Two people with similar yet different thoughts.
Rating: All
No parings
Genre: general?

Would I Be Alright?
Characters: Hangeng and Jin
http://ryotanfan29.livejournal.com/22330.html

Time Spent away
Characters: Kangin and Kusano
http://ryotanfan29.livejournal.com/22932.html

Unknown to Me Chapter 2
Characters NewS and Jin (Suju will show up again next chapter)
http://ryotanfan29.livejournal.com/22701.html

☆Comeback Special☆

☆Comeback Special☆

Genre: Specified on fic
Pairings: Mainly KyuWook, other pairings: KyuMin, EunHae, YeMin, ShiHan, YeWook, QMi, EunMin
Rating: Specified on fic
Summary: A bunch of drabbles. Anything labeled NC-17 or R is PWP. Everything else (PG-13, PG, G) is specified on fic.

A/N: Hello everyone :), it’s been a while hasn’t it? Well, this is my comeback special kinda thing, it’s not really a comeback, and I will explain at the end of all these little drabbles and stuff I have accumulated on my hiatus when I was bored. Un-betead cuz I’m lazy. So, here they are! Enjoy :)

☆Comeback Special☆

(no subject)

Title: When You Came Along
Pairing: Eunhae
Genre: Romance, Angst
Summary: All Donghae wanted was to not feel lonely ever again...

summer0smiles.livejournal.com/5807.html

Title: When no one was there, you're there
Pairing: HanHae
Rating: Uh, NC-16 (Implied sex)
Genre: Romance, Angst, A teeny wee bit of smut (If you can call it a smut, that is)
Summary: Hankyung was there for Donghae since forever...

A/N: I don't even know where this came from! XD It's my first time writing something like this. LOl. It might sound awkward! *hides*

summer0smiles.livejournal.com/6040.html

P.S. This will be my last two fics before I go on semi-hiatus status. School is starting tomorrow! T_T I'll definitely miss my holidays! (And writing fics! XD) I might or might not write afterwards, depending on my inspiration. LOl. Best of luck and all the best for everyone! =)
x9 ~

[fic] All of me for you

Title: All of me for you
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Kangteuk
Rating: G
Words: ~664
A/N: AU. Angst. It's a bit experimental.
Summary: He finds the way in an old book – half-decayed and covered with a thick layer of mold; the magic stored in it even older, buried by earlier generations.

(Read here)

Comments and criticism are love!
  • eonis23

Because I was Captivated by You (1/?) - Eunhae

Series : I Do This Because...

Title : Because I was Captivated by you 1/? (probably three or more, but won’t be more than five)

Pairing : Eunhae, slight Hanchul

Genre : Angst, Fluff, Romance

Rating : PG-13

Summary : Donghae, a dance instructor who also worked as a bartender at night, got stuck on the new moves he was working on. His friend also said he danced without feeling and passion, although he had a very incredible technique. One day, he went to a park. There, he heard some music. Curious, he followed where the source of it, and found a boy danced near the tree. So beautiful, so captivating, and he couldn't take his gaze away. The boy was gorgeous as well, made him fell in love immediately. But, he was shocked... when he knew... that the boy... is mute.

Because I was Captivated by You - Part 1

A Chance at Love You

Title: A Chance to Love You
Author: SnowyKDarkness
Pairing: Eunhae, Yewook, Kyumin [Gender Change-Girl: Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin]
Rating: PG >> NC - 17
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Fluff (Smut + NC -17 later on)
Disclaimer: I only own the plot (unfortunately)
Summary: Meeting you was the great, getting to know you was even better. Being together with you is the best thing that happened to me. (I suck at doing summaries. Sorry!)

| Character Info  | 01 | 02 | 03 |

Comments and criticism appreciated! (My first fanfic, go easy on me please? XD)