• mongofi

Nae~Tweet~Sarang (My Tweet Love) Tweet 2

Title: Nae~Tweet~Sarang (My Tweet Love)
Pairings: HaeHyuk
Others: KyuMin and U-Kiss
Chapters: 2/?
Genre: Romance, Fluff, AU
Rating: G
Warnings: lack of vocabulary, wrong usage of words and grammar mistakes. and this might suck.
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of them except Monkey-Anchovy and Fishy. ♥
Summary: What happen if the one you're following replies your tweet back?

~♥~

donghae861015 - @AllRiseSilver arrasso, Mayonnaise… kekeke… ^^

G-ri

KiHae in Wonderland (intermission)

Title: KiHae in Wonderland
Status: One-shot/Side story (this is actually part of "Hanchul in Wonderland" but I wanted to write this and have a brief KiHae intermission)
Pairing: Kibum/Donghae
Genre: Comedy, Fluff, Romance
Ratings: PG-13
Summary: Donghae's (un)Birthday Party, and Kibum's invited.

A/N: Guess why I'm posting this today? *Hint someone’s birthday today~! Happy Birthday Donghae!

Donghae as Mad Hatter
Kibum as Mr. White Rabbit

"Kibum! You're late!"

• seeeno

Humans versus... Super Junior? (Prologue)

Title: Humans versus... Super Junior?
Prologue: Day 0
Author: seeeno
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Crack!
Characters: Super Junior feat. SHINee, DBSK, f(x), B2ST, 2NE1, and BigBang
Warnings: Foul language, imaginary gore
Summary: It's the season of Halloween, plus a friendly game a tag, plus Super Junior! Nothing can go wrong... right?
A/N: In celebration of my uni's kickoff of the annual Humans vs. Zombies game, I'm writing it... Super Junior Style! Plus others. Because this is a game that requires more than just 13 people. >) But it focuses on Super Junior. YAY NO SAD STUFF. This will be interesting.

T minus 30 minutes... let the games begin.
Notebook

Add a Colorful Feather(Hanchul) 1/5

Title: Add a Colorful Feather(Hanchul) 1/5
Pairing: Hanchul, Yewook, Eunhae
Genre: Romance, AU!College
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Eunhyuk, Yesung and Hankyung are talented, smart, worthy of the scholarships they receive to SMU, Korea's number one performing arts school. Once, inside they quickly become accepted and given the title of Golden Boys. But, the Golden Boys have competition-Led by Lee Donghae, F3 (yes F3) the school's richest (and snobbiest) trio, tries to show the Golden Boys who really runs the school. Little did F3 know that they would be the ones falling to their knees before the Golden Boys.
Notes: I added the links to the Yewook and the Eunhae story that came before Hanchul.

Click here for Hanchul

Add a Colorful Feather (Yewook)
Yewook Chapter 5 Yewook Chapter 4 Yewook Chapter 3 Yewook Chapter 2 Yewook Chapter 1

Add a Colorful Feather (Eunhae)
Eunhae chapter 1 Eunhae Chapter 2 Eunhae Chapter 3 Eunhae Chapter 4 Eunhae Chapter 5
Jae1

Play Me Backwards (3/?)

Title: Play Me Backwards (Chapter 3/?)
Author: Lainny, Sjhime, Sungminnie69
Pairing: Kyumin, HaeHyuk, other sj couples
Rating: PG-13 for now [NC-17] later
Genre: Angst, Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior (but I wish i did), I do own the story
Summery: Kyuhyun and Sungmin are best friends. But what happens  when they each start seeing other people and their feelings for each other grow deeper? We can't judge things by the way they are seen. We need to learn to look beneathe the surace and see what some of us try to hide. Friendship always gives way to love.

community.livejournal.com/lainesa/1413.html

lime green

Recess (MinHyuk-NC-17)

Title: Recess
Pairing: MinHyuk (SungMin X HyukJae)
Author: arcee_b33
Genre: NC-17, School life
Warning: smut, toys, orgasm denial
Summary: “Sunsaengnim, HyukJae is sick, can I take him to the infirmary?”
Notes: I’ve seen how SungMin been portrayed as the sweet bunny loving cute baby of the group in most of the stories, as much as I like his pinky-boy image, I often think what if under that sweet facade there's a dangerous personality lurking to prey on innocent Hyukkie? They are pretty close after all ... So this time I try to write something different about SungMin, I hope you like this as much as I do!
Yoseob

Rails - Chapter 2

Rails
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Historical AU
Pairing: Donghae/girl!Kibum, Hangeng/Victoria, And Lots Of Side Pairings
Length: Chaptered
Rating: PG to PG-13 for the most part; Any Smut Will Be Cut From The Chapter And Posted Separately
Summary: Everything was going great... Until the depression.
Prologue | Chapter 1

A/N: I actually proofread this =D So uh... I'm gonna get a head start in running, kay? Oh and there's an implied pairing in the end that will NOT develop into anything but friendship.
"Watch where you're going would'ja?" )
MINE MINE AND MINE!

I Am Just A Kid, but I Love You

Title: I Am Just A Kid, but I Love You
Author: chu_loves_hyuk
Pairing: Kid!EunHae
Genre: Romance; Fluff
Rated: PG-13
Summary: “I fell in love with you even though I am just a kid.”
A/N: Waaahhhh!!~ I just made this because I just thought of it~~Kid!EunHae is striking again!!~ this is for hellokeroro because am missing her nawh~~TwT I will skip writing The Midnight Summer's Dream first for awhile..wakaka :DD Comments are loved here~
cute

Love or Popularity?[Chapter 8]

TITLE: Love or Popularity?[Chapter 8]
PAIRING: KyuHyun/RyeoWook
OTHER PAIRING(s):EunHyuk/DongHae, JongWoon/SungMin, JongWoon/RyeoWook
RATING: PG-13
SUMMARY: Kyuhyun is the most popular guy in their school but when Ryeowook came, everything was changed. He used to hate it but when the time he found out that this newcomer is special for him, his feelings go turned around. What he will going to choose, a popularity that once he lost and back again on him? Or just a simple student with a simple life with no fan girls around.....and found a new happiness with a new found love?

PREVIOUS PARTS:
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7

"My smile? What's wrong with my smile?" KyuHyun asked curiously while raising his brows to the stunned man in front of him.

"A-uhm...i-it's different. This is the first time that I've seen a smile like that on you. You know...it's...it's...beautiful." he shyly said the last sentence. Yes, even himself cant hide that he adores the wonderful smile of KyuHyun.
hongbin
  • 5_dorra

Mythomania / YeHyuk / Part 1

Title: Mythomania
Pairing: YeHyuk
Genres:AU, Romance, Mild angst, Hidden humor, Smut 
Rating: PG-13 for this chapter
SynopsisSecrets, no matter how big or small, could hold significant power. It could pull two people tightly together. The question, Jongwoon pondered as he staggered back to his home in the cool of the night, was whether the same lies could also push them apart.

Dedicated to rurouneko  ◑◡◑

Collapse )

TFAN, Part 31

Title: The Fight about Nothing
Author: Aquariuslover
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: R
Genre: Romance, Humor, Friendship All
Disclaimer: I own nothing. I know even less

Summary: This is a completely fictional tale about the thin line between love and friendship, and how easily that line can become blurred. When Kyuhyun and Ryeowook come to realize their bond is more then friendship, what will happen?  

The last update, before the end! 

Ryeowook smiled as he walked into the small chapel in the hospital and saw Kyuhyun sitting in one of the middle pews alone.  Ryeowook took a deep breath and walked softly up to the other man till he was standing behind him unnoticed.  Ryeowook could see the tension in the other man’s shoulders and he couldn’t resist reaching out and placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

redhair!hyuk

Love Never Fails

Title: Love Never Fails (One-shot)
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Paring: Kyumin
A/N: 2080 w. I just want to share this one in this community. Another attempt in using a picture as a prompt. ^^

It's wintertime and the city itself is filled with people lazily strolling around the snow-dusted ground. Mixture of cheerful aura and murmurs of sweet-nothings exchanged between lovers completes the atmosphere. One can truly say, love is in the air.

(no subject)

Love that is forbidden by God part 2
Rated: PG-13
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior,, of course… They belong to themselves or… SM Entertainment
Pair: Yewon
Genre: Angst. AU fic. A bit fluff?
Author’s note: this is part 2 is up! Finally.. i’m sorry for taking such a long time.. my moodswings bring me trouble
Summary: he was the cursed child,, her parents and sister were died and  he saw the reaper who took their souls,, had a heart disorder,, and he fell in love with that reaper…

"God, if I pray ‘let me be with the one I love’, will you make it true?

Then, why you give me this emotion?

I love him

Love.

But, i don’t know if he was real

or just an illusion

created by my wrecked head."

For those who haven't read the previous chapter:

Part One here~
sikyuhae

Until it's our time

TITLE : Until it's our time
length : One-Shot (1,323words - MSWsays so..)
pairing : SiHae (Siwon & Donghae) , OneSided:Kyuhae
genre : angst, drama
rating : PG
summary: Donghae's willing to wait until Siwon would love him again... and Kyuhyun hates it that Donghae can't just love him instead of waiting for something he's not even sure will happen... ( i suck at summaries!)

warning: cursing? and DRAMA!DRAMA!DRAMA! i have no idea what i've wrote anyways! seriously.. i have nooo idea what i've wrote! anyways.. HAPPY BDAY DONGHAE!!! ^^.

Donghae silently cursed his body as he looks at the clock. 9:05 am.

Worst Boyfriend, Best Present

Title: Worst Boyfriend, Best Present
Author: 
pseudo_shigure 
Pairing: Eunhae
Ratings: PG13
Genre:  Fluff
Word Count: 987
Disclaimer: Not mine. Never happened.
Warning: unbetaed
Summary: Hyukjae might be stingy, but Donghae thinks he gives the best birthday present ever
A/N: Wow, I didn't plan to post a birthday fic, but persistent plot bunny is being persistent apparently.

"What special day?" Hyukjae mumbled )
eunhye1

100SFC: Christmas Gift

Title: Christmas Gift
Theme: Christmas (2/100)
Subject: Heechul and Ryeowook
Rating: G
Genre: Crack (?), Friendship, Fluff (?) (Ok, I totally don't know how to distinguish a genre.)

( He picked up the boxes and checked each for the names. He must’ve missed someone. Leeteuk. Donghae. Kangin. Hankyung. Yesung. Kyuhyun. Siwon. Shindong. Eunhyuk. Sungmin. Kibum. Now, who is missing?... )
Ken-chan

(no subject)

Title: [Chapter 4] Hope Is a Dream That Doesn't Sleep
Pairing: KyuMin!!!!! (Other may mention!)
Rating: PG-13?
Warning: M-Preg! First M-Preg!! Don't kill me!!
Summary: To me, the happiness of those precious memories will be warmer during hard times~~

Title:[Side story] Wordless Tricks ~The first~
Pairing: Eunhae!
Rating: PG
Summary: Prince Donghae was confused and Prince Hyukjae got his first...

Title: [Part 5] The princess who turns into a geek~~!
Pairing:
Kyuhyun \/ Girl!Sungmin~!
Rating: PG~~~!!
Warning:
Gender switch for some of Super Junior~!
Summary:
The high school sweetheart who loves to play around with everyone hearts suddenly hit by the word of 'KARMA'~!