October 9th, 2010

Notebook

Add a colorful feather(Yewook) 1/5

Title: Add a Colorful Feather(Yewook) 1/5
Pairing: Yewook
Genre: Romance AU!College
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Eunhyuk, Yesung and Hankyung are talented, smart, worthy of the scholarships they receive to SMU, Korea's number one performing arts school. Once, inside they quickly become accepted and given the title of Golden Boys. But, the Golden Boys have competition-Led by Lee Donghae, F3 (yes F3) the school's richest (and snobbiest) trio, tries to show the Golden Boys who really runs the school. Little did F3 know that they would be the ones falling to their knees before the Golden Boys.
Notes: This is the second installment of Add a Colorful Feather. There is an Eunhae part. The link is on the bottom and this is the second part. Yewook. Hope you enjoy.

Click to Read

Click here for Eunhae parts 1 to 5
Jae1

Time For Goodbye

Title: Time For Goodbye (Chapter 5/?)
Author: Lainny
Pairing: Kyumin, HaeHyuk
Genre: Angst, Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior (but I wish i did), I do own the story
Summery: Sungmin and Donghae had a hard time after there parents past away... Kyuhyun came into Sungmin's life and made everything easier but Sungmin suddenly dessapears with his brother Donghae.

sjlainny.livejournal.com/2306.html

Joker's Ball Chpt 1.5 Minwoo/Heechul Interlude

Title: Joker's Ball
Author: kanabaka1 
Pairings: Yesung/Heechul, Sungmo/Jungmo, Simon D/Jonghoon, Sangchu/Mithra, Natsun/Jonghyun, MinWoo/Hongki, brief Min Woo/Heechul, past every1/Heechul
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Yesung also wants to be part of Heechul's Joker's Ball but Heechul ignores his request. Why is Heechul so cold to him?
Disclaimer: The tiny voice in my head is screaming yes I do own them. Unfortunately the law is telling me no. So everyone in this fic belongs to their respective selves or whatever.
Warning: Implied double penetration and bondage. Actual rough sex
A/N:This fic does not have a beta :/ Hopefully I will have one soon... Also I kind of write as I go. Only my general summary is planned out. Meaning that bondage, spanking, etc may work its way in here. I have no control over my imagination XD However, I will warn for each chapter what is in there

This fic is dedicated to be_ddelusionall  because she's kinda the reason why I'm writing again anyways. Also, because Heenim is her god. Also to ritsuka1  

Previous Chapters: 1  2

Collapse )

Kevinnie

愛してる, I Love You♥ Chapter 4

Title: 愛してる, I Love You♥
Length: Chaptered
Previous Chapters: (prolouge) (Chapter 1) (Chapter 2) (Chapter 3)
Pairing: kyumin(main!), eunhae, kangteuk, hanchul, yewook, possibly others...
Genre: Romance, Angst, Humor, Fluff
Rated: PG-13 mild language used
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: Kyuhyun sees a strange person walking in the rain. His clothes are ripped, his hair is a mess, he has no umbrella or jacket, and looks totally lost. Kyuhyun takes him in and promises to look after him. What will happen next?

"See I told you so."

Treasure in the Seas (2/?) pt. B

Treasure in the Seas (2/?) pt. B
Pairing: Yunho/Jaejoong, Hankyung/Heechul, Yoochun/Changmin
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Angst, Tragedy, Romance
Rating: R
Warning: Cursing, sexual situations, death/torture
Summary: -Pirate Story– Some might say that the life of a pirate is exciting, but some might say that the life of a pirate is a torture; For those who dream, being on a pirate ship is exciting, for those who think, being on a pirate ship is terror. How do pirates really live? Well, the question is, how do their victims live? The pirate and their captives, how’s it like? How’s it like when those pirates steal everything and capture people? How’s it like if one of their captives capture one of their hearts? How’s it like when a pirate wants to live a new life?

(Don't hurt him!)
icon1

Friends Are All You Need

Title: Friends Are All You Need
Author: jaeminchul
Subject: Super Junior. Leeteuk focus.
Rating: PG-13 ( For Leeteuk being drunk.XD )
Genre: H/C (?), Fluff (?), Friendship
Summary: Leader Leeteuk got depressed because of a break-up. Don't worry, his members are there for him.
Word Count: 2,334 words

( Jungsoo couldn't ask for anything more. They were complete at that day, all thirteen of them. Now, who needs a girlfriend when you have this bunch of dorky and caring friends... )
redhair!hyuk

And the magic will end when you truly forget it.

Title: And the magic will end when you truly forget it.
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst
Paring: Kyumin

A/N: 1137w (must be fate~). This was supposed to be a midnight fic challenge I had with a friend, but things did not go my way. Mom made me get off the computer ;o;. But in the end I decided to finish it when I got up. I used a picture that had a quote that inspired me to write this. I apologize if this was not good, I have not written anything in a while and ... I'm not a great writer in the first place. Anyways, here you go.

Summary: They say love is like a magic. It enchants people with it's mysterious features. It's like being under it's spell when one experiences it. There is no logic in love; just pure magic.

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 6

Title: The Diary of a Lost Fanboy- Chapter 6
Author: myllwookie
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: G
Summary (whole story): Hi everyone! My name is Kim Ryeowook and I’ am a lost fan boy.My life has been a roller coaster ride since he came into my life. So are you ready? Welcome to my world.

Summary (this chapter): The teacher is mad! Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are in trouble! What will be their punishment? And why is Wookie excited to go home?! Expect more KyuWook moments this chapter ^_^

Link: Chapter 6

For the other chapters, the links are in the sidebar of my journal!

Please leave comments!

The aegis, the prince, and the princess chapter 19

Title : The aegis, the prince, and the princess

Chapter : 19/20

Pairing : Hanchul (main), Kangteuk, Eunhae, Kyumin, Sibum, Yewook

Rating : PG-15 (for some uncensored cursing word) and will proceed to NC-17

Genre : Romance, (a LOT of) fluff, School life, AU, crack

Summary : LSM academy is the prestigious all-boys' school that offers a glimpse of the rich people in South Korea. The LSM academy serves those wealthy people from pre-school until high-school. Every school must always have a group which stands out more than the other and that’s happening as well in this luxurious school. The group consists of 13 people which come from a family that has a great influence in South Korea. The main ‘ruler’ of the school is a ‘princess’-like boy name Kim Heechul who always accompany by his ‘prince’. The story about a bitchy ‘princess’ who always has a handsome prince to protect ‘him’ is just about to begin…

Disclaimer : I don’t own all of them! D:

Warning : so lame and full of FLUFF!! >o< and UNBETA-ED!!

Intro Character InfoTrailerChapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6Chapter 7Chapter 8Chapter 9Chapter 10Chapter 11Chapter 12Chapter 13Chapter 14Chapter 15 Chapter 16Chapter 17Chapter 18

“Moom!! You can’t do that to us!!” )

Iniquity IX

Title: Iniquity (part 9)
Pairing: None
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Rape, murder, mentions of torture and death.  Mental health issues
Genre: Crime thriller/mystery
Summary: Autumn in Seoul is beautiful, the leaves on the trees take on stunning hues of russet and gold, but not everything is beautiful in this season.  With 4jib promotions coming to an end Super Junior's Lee Sungmin is suffering from exhaustion and crippling nightmares, seeing death wherever he goes.  On the other side of Seoul Detective Ahn Taehyun is suffering a nightmare of his own.  A sadistic serial killer is preying on young men and Taehyun will do anything within his power to stop him.  Even when the price might be his own reputation, career or life.

Read here

You Were Meant To Be Mine 3

Title: You Were Meant To Be Mine chapter 3

Pairing: Kyu/girl!Min, broken!Kyu/girl!Wook, Ye/girl!Wook

Rating: nc-17

Genre: Romance Angst

Warning: Genderswitch, smut

Summary: Kyuhyun were to marry Sungmin. The latter’s father already made their engagement official, and Kyuhyun is just too glad at how things suddenly turned according to his liking. But will he be still happy when Sungmin does everything to keep the wedding from happening? How far will Kyuhyun go to make Sungmin fall for him?

Disclaimer: I don’t own them (sadly). But the story is mine.

Chapter 1: http://megmil12.livejournal.com/1726.html
Chapter 2: http://megmil12.livejournal.com/1852.html
Chapter 3: http://megmil12.livejournal.com/2074.html#cutid1
DO EXO 2

[FIC] Zero-Sum Game (18/?)

Title: Zero-Sum Game
Authors: curionenene and svtstarlight
Chapter: 18/?
Genre: angst, drama, action
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, Yesung/Sungmin
Warning: Mentions of torture and character death

Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are fighters trapped in a no-win situation. Faced with killing or being killed, they choose the only other way out they can think of. To run. (curionenene playing as Kyuhyun; svtstarlight playing as Ryeowook)

Will be updated once a week, every Saturday.
ryeo

A Game of Masks Chapter 2

Title: A Game of Masks
Pairings: Super Junior Members + OCs
Rating: PG-13 for violence
Notes: Character death, Medieval/Fantasy AU, occasional crack

Summary: Magic, intrigue and secrets abound in and around the king's court. While everyone has something to hide, some have more than others. Who has the biggest secret and will it end up tearing the kingdom apart?

(Prologue) (Chapter 1)

“Your Majesties, in the name of King Hwang Kek, ruler of Formosa, I greet you. King Hwan Kek sends his warmest regards and many wishes for prosperity and peace. May the heavens shine brightly upon your kingdom, now and forever.”
RL icon

Revenge, Love Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Title
: Revenge, Love.
Type : FANFICTION
Genre : angst, revenge, romance
Rating : PG-13
Pairing : SiHanChul(main), KangTeuk, ZhouHen(brothers), YeWookHen, Qmi, SungRy(SungminxHenry friendship), KyuMin, more to come.
Disclaimer : As much as I wish to own them, I don't.
Summary : Of coffee, love, brothers, friendship, triads, cops, secrets, the past and revenge..

Siwon wasn’t sure if Ho-min’s men would track down to every person Siwon knew or contacted and harm them, so he was careful, he never did meet anyone else besides those from Bailong. Of course he didn’t want anything to happen to his Cinderella…
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Sunset — Chapter Five

Title: Night and Day - Sunset
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter: 5/?
Genre: Angst/drama
Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story. Part 2, 'Day', deals with Sungmin and Ryeowook's story. Part 3, 'Sunset', is their combined stories as their adventures take them out of their comfort zones to places they never even dreamed with new characters added.
A/N: Will be posting weekly on Saturdays

What does this even mean?

Twins (Knock Out) pt. 2- AU, Gender-switch

Title: Twins (Knock Out)
Pairing: Mainly KangTeuk. Mentions of EunHae, HeeMin and JaeHo~
Summary: Jungsu decides to finally go and talk to Youngwoon. He wakes up with a lot of motivation, but ends up failing. Until...
Notes: High school!AU, Gender-Switch

Mondays were always bad, but today was going to be even worse, Jungsu could just feel it.
dapper

triple updates~

Title: Why did I Fall in Love with You 14/14

Pairing: Kihae

Warning: girl!kibum

Summary: Kibum finally realizes what she’s been missing.

Title: Cupcakes 4/4

Pairing: Kyumi, ninja!kihae

Rating: R
Warning: SMUT.

Genre: smut, fluff

Summary: Sungmin will only accept Zhoumi and Kyuhyun if Zhou Mi does a “favor” for him.

Cupcakes 4/4  

Previous Parts:
Cupcakes    Cupcakes 2/4     Cupcakes 3/4

Title: Pool Fun 1/4

Pairing: Haemin (or Minhae cause he’s topping.)

Rating: PG-13 to NC-17 in this chapter.

Genre: Smut, fail!crack

Summary: To Sungmin, Donghae’s a walking wet dream…

Pool Fun 1/4 (Haemin version)  

kyuhyun
  • kunin13

[Update] Tears of Gangster (Chapter 16/?)

Title: Tears of Gangster
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (slight!) Yesung x girl!Ryeowook, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.

Chapter List

Chapter 16 - The Blue Scar )

Chance to Love You

Title: Chance to Love You
Author: SnowyKDarkness
Pairing: Eunhae, Yewook, Kyumin [Gender Change - Girl: Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin]
Rating: PG >> NC - 17
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Fluff, and smut + NC -17 later on
Disclaimer: I only own the plot (unfortunately)
Summary: Meeting you was the great, getting to know you was even better. Being together with you is the best thing that happened to me. (I suck at doing summaries. Sorry!)

| Character Information | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 |

Comments and suggestions are LOVED!!!! This is my first fanfic, be easy on me ok?

When I Met You (6/?)

Title: When I Met You
Pairing: Kyumin
Ratings: NC-17
Genre: Romance, fluff, drama, tragedy
Disclaimer: *sigh* Sadly, I don't own them
Warning: Smut
Summary: Kyuhyun had a rough childhood. his dad was the leader of a gang and Kyuhyun wanted to follow in his footsteps. His father gave Zhou Mi the job of teaching Kyuhyun and they eventually became best friends. But when Kyuhyun witnesses Zhou Mi's death, he's traumatized. Fast forward 4 years, and Kyuhyun has left that life behind and is now working 2 crappy jobs to support himself. He's bitter, cold, resentful, and hates his life. That is, until he meets Sungmin.

Click for Ch. 6: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/2490.html
wh

a chance for love.. for life update

Title: a chance for love.. for life 
Pairing: Yewook[girl! Ryeowook], Kangteuk [girl!Leeteuk]
Other Characters: Chibi!Mimi, Siwon, jongjin [yeye’s bro]
Genre: friendship, angst, fluff, romance, medical drama
Rating: PG-13, Rated (part 8)
Type: Multi-chaptered
Summary: In this world, we have to let go one thing to have the other.
Warning: Almost Character death, violence
a/n: part 8 is rated and part 11 was posted in my personal journal due to server error~~too tired to fix it XD 
sorry i forgot to post this in here~~ XD

Prologue ll part 1 ll  part 2 ll part 3  ll part 4 ll part 5 ll part 6 ll part 7  ll part 8  ll part 9  ll part 10 II part 11 ll part 12 ll part 13 ll part 14 *new* ll part 15 *new*