October 7th, 2010

joong ki

Jealousy may be good after all

Title: Jealousy may be good after all
Chapters: 1/2
Pairing: Donghae + Eunhyuk, Sungmin + Kyuhyun
Other Characters: The rest of the super junior members!
Rating: PG
Genre: Humor, Romance, fluff
Disclaimer: I owned nothing but the story plot.
Summary: Donghae and Eunhyuk are not only good friends, but they also developed feelings for each other. Yet, the two refused to tell the other about their feelings, resulting in the lack of improvements in their relationship. In addition, they were under the impression that the one they like do not like them back. Now, with Sungmin’s plan as well as the support from the rest of the Super Junior members, it may just mark the start of a brand new relationship for Donghae and Eunhyuk.

READ THE REST HERE.

[fic] I Like the Way you Move - HaeHyuk

Title: I Like The Way You Move
Author: convicted_eyes (aka Me)
For: kira_shinigami 
Pairing: HaeHyuk (Ninja!KyuMin)
Genre: Romance? Smut. AU.
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Sex in a dance studio.
Disclaimer: Why yes I do own them and actually I made them film this fic as a movie, it is glorious and will be out in cinemas next spring. Do not own.
Summary: Donghae has a thing for dancers, and a new one has just started working at his favourite bar with his best friend.
Authors note: This was meant to be a birthday fic for kira_shinigami , but I am clearly awful and it is over a month late! I'm so sorry baby! I tried really hard!! I hope you like it despite it's epic lateness. Also, the end of this fic was greatly helped along by this sexy piece of video!
Archive is here!

Collapse )

Blood Ties - Part 4

Title:
Blood Ties
Part: 4 of ?
Main pairing: unconfirmed!Sihan
Other parings: Kangteuk, Heesica, some to declare themselves later
Rating: PG-13
Disclamer: I own no one!
Summary: After the vampires took the world over, reducing humans to be a "lower race", newborn vampire Siwon has to deal with the harsh reality of being a night creature...but also discovers that even those said to be soulless creatures have their own little spot of happiness in this world, no matter what happens.

"How do you know my name?"

Previous:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Chance to Love You

Title: Chance to Love You 
Author: SnowyKDarkness
Pairing: Eunhae, Yewook, Kyumin [Gender Change - Girl: Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin]
Rating: PG >> NC - 17
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Fluff, and smut + NC -17 later on
Disclaimer: I only own the plot (unfortunately)
Summary: Meeting you was the great, getting to know you was even better. Being together with you is the best thing that happened to me. (I suck at doing summaries. Sorry!)
Note: Comments and suggestions are loved!!! (This is my first fanfic, so I hope you'll go easy on me >.<)

Character Information
 | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 |
blondie hyuk

As Long As Your Heart Know Me (Chapter 8 - 7 Oktober 2010)

Title : As Long As Your Heart Know Me
Author : Eunhee89 Chapter : 7/?
Pairing : Hanchul (Hangeng+Heechul), Haehyuk (Donghae+Eunhyuk)
Rating : R
Genre : Angst, Romance, Friendship
Warning : Un-betaed! And my very bad English ~_~
Disclaimer : I only own this fan-fiction and plot. I don’t own them. But, can I own Heechul for myself? *runs for my life* hehe
Summary :Can they find their true love? Jeez~~ sucks summary.. mianhe -___-

Chapter 8 - I Love You Hannie~

“I Love Hankyung..i love hannie…hannie is mine..he is mine..hankyung is mine..i love hannie…I love him..i love…”

eunhee89.livejournal.com/3224.html
snsd - jessica

Mirotic - chapter 2

Title: Mirotic
Rating: PG to NC-17 (PG-13 this chapter)
Pairings: Everyone/Everyone (+M – SD) Everyone/Henry, Zhoury, SiHanChul, KyuMin, EunHae, KiHae, KangTeuk, YeWook DBSKYunJae, DBSKYoosu, SHINeeJongKey, SHINee2min
Summary: There's a new guy in town and the 14 most popular people in the school make a bet – who can get him first and break his heart? Surprise, surprise... And of course, the most important part of the year is around - Song - Korean National Art Academy's highest-prized competition..
Warnings: Bondage, innocent!Henry, inappropriate use of otherwise cute pet names, dirty stuff.
A/N: Huge Authors Note inside the fake LJ-cut! Not a rant just a little something...

He felt the couch shift and a body press against him, hearing Kibum's sweet voice in his ear. "You know, you should tell him."

Character Profile Super Junior || Prologue || Chapter 1 ||
Min - tiptoe

Thirst [6/?]

I'M ALIVE!

Title: Thirst
Pairings/Characters: main!kyumin, implied!eunhae, onesided!kihae, possible!minwook (with SM stars and U-KISS)
Rating: taking little tippy-toes out of the PG-13 region 0.o
Summary: Kyuhyun is attacked in a dark alley one night, and nothing will ever be the same again.
Theme: Vamp!AU, HS!AU, dark themes, blood and gore.
Genre: general, angst, drama, romance with a bit of fluff and crack at the side.

( The Dangerous Cinderella was here. )

My All is in You - Chapter Six

Title: My All is in You – Chapter Six
Author: Nootherkyumin
Pairing: Kyumin
Sub Pairing: Yemin, Kyuwook (Friendship!)
Rating: PG15(Overall)
Genre: Angst. Romance. Fluff.
Disclaimer: If I owned Super Junior, You’d be watching this.
Summary: Kyuhyun is your typical student, while Sungmin is the most popular guy in
school, and when Sungmin starts to show interest in Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun’s reaction is
pure hatred. But as the story soon unfolds, there’s more to Sungmin then anybody would
have thought, and behind those smiles is a painful past.

Read the Fic> http://nootherkyumin.livejournal.com/6243.html
Kevinnie

(no subject)

Title: 愛してる, I Love You♥
Length: Chaptered
Previous Chapters: (prolouge) (Chapter 1)
Pairing: kyumin(main!), eunhae, kangteuk, hanchul, yewook, possibly others...
Genre: Romance, Angst, Humor, Fluff
Rated: PG-13 mild language used
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior or this house
Summary: Kyuhyun sees a strange person walking in the rain. His clothes are ripped, his hair is a mess, he has no umbrella or jacket, and looks totally lost. Kyuhyun takes him in and promises to look after him. What will happen next?

"What. the. heck."
ryeo

A Game of Masks Prologue & Chapter 1

Title: A Game of Masks
Pairings: Super Junior Members + OCs
Rating: PG-13 for violence
Notes: Character death, Medieval/Fantasy AU, occasional crack

Summary: Magic, intrigue and secrets abound in and around the king's court. While everyone has something to hide, some have more than others. Who has the biggest secret and will it end up tearing the kingdom apart?

Prologue - All the world's a stage...

Chapter 1 - Since the end of The Twenty Years’ War, nearly one hundred and fifty years ago, few men, and even fewer women, were able to touch and channel the magical essence residing in the planet – Suju Power.

Joker's Ball Chpt 2

Title: Joker's Ball
Author: kanabaka1 
Pairings: Yesung/Heechul, Sungmo/Jungmo, Simon D/Jonghoon, Sangchu/Mithra, Natsun/Jonghyun, MinWoo/Hongki, brief Min Woo/Heechul, past every1/Heechul
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Yesung also wants to be part of Heechul's Joker's Ball but Heechul ignores his request. Why is Heechul so cold to him?
Disclaimer: The tiny voice in my head is screaming yes I do own them. Unfortunately the law is telling me no. So everyone in this fic belongs to their respective selves or whatever.
Warning: Implied orgy
A/N:This fic does not have a beta :/ Hopefully I will have one soon... Also I kind of write as I go. Only my general summary is planned out. Meaning that bondage, spanking, etc may work its way in here. I have no control over my imagination XD However, I will warn for each chapter what is in there

This fic is dedicated to be_ddelusionall because she's kinda the reason why I'm writing again anyways. Also, because Heenim is her god. Also to ritsuka1 

Previous Chapters: 1

Collapse )
QMi

after all this time (9/10)

Title: after all this time (9/10)
Rating: PG15 – NC17
Pairing: QMi
Summary: Kyuhyun is a poor street rat, Zhou Mi the son of nobility. These things are almost cliché, but Kyuhyun can’t stop himself.
Notes: I’ve taken some liberties with this AU. There is absolutely no historical accuracy whatsoever, in any sense of that phrase.

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8

The mansion is cold and quiet.
Notebook

Add a colorful feather 4/5

Title: Add a Colorful Feather 4/5
Pairing: Eunhae
Raiting: PG-13
Genre: Romance AU!College
Summary: Eunhyuk, Yesung and Hankyung are talented, smart, worthy of the scholarships they receive to SMU, Korea's number one performing arts school. Once, inside they quickly become accepted and given the title of Golden Boys. But, the Golden Boys have competition-Led by Lee Donghae, F3 (yes F3) the school's richest (and snobbiest) trio, tries to show the Golden Boys who really runs the school. Little did F3 know that they would be the ones falling to their knees before the Golden Boys.

Click to read.

Chapter 3 Chapter2 Chapter 1