October 2nd, 2010

Kyuhae holding hands GDA

Timeless [Chapter 1/?]

Title: Timeless [Chapter 1/?]
Author: cablackwood
Pair: Kyuhae
Rating: PG (will go up in certain chapters)
Genre: Angst, Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun’s and Donghae’s love for each other is strong. Neither would want to cause the other pain, they would give up their lives to make the other happy and to make sure that they would not feel one ounce of sadness. But is it strong enough to last lifetimes? Only after Kyuhyun visits the doctor and finds out that he only has a few years left to live will they find out.
Words: 3,227

Timeless chapter 1
Eunhae

[One-shot] Hug and Kisses

Title : Hug and Kisses
Writer : kimchee_07
Main : Hyukjae / Donghae
Rating : PG-13
Genre : Fluff
Summary : Hyukjae always thought that Donghae was a bit too clingy.
A/N : Unbeta'ed. This is merely a fan fiction.

A series of chaste kisses on his cheeks, eyelids, tip of his nose and on his forehead before they goes to sleep were in Hyukjae’s list of innocent kisses but maybe not for Donghae.

SUPER (but junior) GODS from the East [Chapter 2]

Title: SUPER (but junior) GODS from the East
Chapter: 2/?
Characters: DBSK, Super Junior, CSJH The Grace (in later chapters)
Genre: mutant!AU, action/adventure, friendship
Rating: PG-13
Summary: In which all 18 boys have super powers, and are forced to learn to use them to defend themselves when a powerful enemy kidaps some of their own. Being a teenager has never been this hard.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters nor the concept of the powers. I also realise other writers may have had the same type of story before; please rest assured that I'm not trying to plagiarise your ideas!
A/N: this is a new mutant power series that I'm currently writing. I've also written a few related oneshots earlier.

The door swings open and a slightly bloodied Han Geng stumbles in, the key in his hand clattering to the floor as he slumps against the door, banging it shut.
my hubby

Boys Never Cry (2/?)

Title : Boys Never Cry (Part 2 )
Author : ahrjoona 
Pairing : Donghae, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Sungmin
Rating : PG-13 (implicit sexual content and yaoi scene of course ^-^)
Genre :drama, friendship, yaoi, angst for some scene
Summary : Donghae was really sad because of his dearest bestfriend was having relationship with the other, and suddenly an angel come from nowhere and followed Donghae anywhere he went. Donghae was disturbed so much and really wanted to get rid off him. But someday Donghae felt his heart beating faster, when the angel gently wiped his tears from his eyes and kissed him…

Part1
Part2

He smiled happily seeing Donghae's crying face. "I got you, Lee Donghae! Kh kh kh."
group

FIC: MOVING DAY

Title: Moving Day
Pairing: Ryeowook-centric, YeWook, Yesung/Zhou Mi
Rating: G
Genre: Friendship, (and a little bit of) Romance
Disclaimer: I wish I own Yesung's voice~

Summary: Ryeowook is moving to the 12th dorm
A/N: My friend challenge me to write this since we both love YeWook, and we think that they need more love. Their love is fading~ And this is unbeta-ed. If someone want to beta this, I would be very grateful.
This is also my first time posting here, I hope I do it right.

Collapse )

My All is You - Chapter Three

Title: My All is You – Chapter Three
Author: Nootherkyumin
Pairing: Kyumin
Sub Pairing: Yemin, Kyuwook (Friendship!)
Rating: PG15(Overall)
Genre: Angst. Romance. Fluff.
Disclaimer: If I owned Super Junior, You’d be watching this.
Summary: Kyuhyun is your typical student, while Sungmin is the most popular guy in school, and when Sungmin starts to show interest in Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun’s reaction is pure hatred. But as the story soon unfolds, there’s more to Sungmin then anybody would have thought, and behind those smiles is a painful past.

Chapter one~ http://nootherkyumin.livejournal.com/4835.html
Chapter Two~ http://nootherkyumin.livejournal.com/5101.html

Chapter Three~ http://nootherkyumin.livejournal.com/5359.html

Straight Line (5/10)

Another update :D

Title
: Straight Line (5/10)
Pairing : Sihan
Rating : PG
Genre : romance, fluff
Summary : It's Hankyung last term in Architecture graduate program and also his last year worked as a facilitator to Kim Heechul before he went back to China to take architect classified exam there, he thought his last year would be another hectic and boring year until he met the new addition to the teaching staff, another graduate program student named Choi Siwon

They just need a line to connect their line
snsd - jessica

3 kink meme fills

A/N: 3 fills from the old SJ kink meme.

Title: Fantasy
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Kihae (Kibum/Donghae)
Summary: 'Kihae with rape roleplay'
Warnings: PWP, dubcon, torture

"Preparation -?" he asked, his voice wavering and a little bit scared. Kibum sneered at him, the look unfitting on his usual passive face.

Title: Ride 'em Cowboy
Pairing: Hanchul (Hangeng/Heechul)
Summary: 'Heechul riding Hangeng'
Warnings: PWP, riding

"Come on, Cinderella. We've done rimming, denial, roleplay, and the whole lot but...you won't ride me?"

Title: Yes! We Can!
Rating: PG-15 if your soft.
Pairing: Donghae/Henry
Summary: 'Henry gets turned on by Donghae's English.'
Warnings: A little touching but nothing serious.

"You're cute." he murmured, before Henry felt warm lips press against his. "Cute really." he continued in his odd (and hot) English.
arm hug haehyuk!

{haehyuk} the REAL TRUTH [1/?]

Title: the REAL TRUTH
Genre: Romance/Drama/Angst [slight]
Pairing: HaeHyuk/HaeEun-- (Lee DongHae x Lee HyukJae [EunHyuk )
Side-Pairing: SiHyuk/WonHyuk-- (Cho SiWon x Lee HyukJae [EunHyuk])
Author: hitsugaya15 
Length: 1/?
Summary: He broke up with him the summer before school because of the teases and misunderstandings. Because he was only his and no others. Lee DongHae feels uncomfortable during the new school year as he watches his ex-boyfriend, Lee HyukJae, with a new lover. Realizing things little by little, DongHae had something to say. However, with HyukJae so in love with this new guy, will DongHae even be able to take back what rightfully belongs to him?
Declaiming: I Do Not Own Super Junior, However, The Plot Is Mine And Only Mine!

the REAL TRUTH [1/?]  @ @☆HAEHYUKheaven☆
kyuhyun
  • kunin13

#038 I want you to stay forever {8/100}

Title: I want you to stay forever
Type: one shot
Genre: Brothership, Angst (?)
Pairing: Leeteuk/Kibum hinted!EunHae, hinted!KiHae
Theme: #038 “I want you to stay forever.”, Eeteuk/Kibum
Disclaimer: they own themselves
Warning: FAILURE!
Summary: Leeteuk wanted Kibum to stay forever but...

A/N: I was supposed to write the Epilogue of Our Destiny but I was kinda suck, thus I came up with this which is very fail, however, comments are loved

The Archive (8/100)

Leeteuk: I want you to stay forever no matter what )

TFAN, Part 28

Title: The Fight about Nothing
Author: Aquariuslover
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: R
Genre: Romance, Humor, Friendship All
Disclaimer: I own nothing. I know even less

Summary: This is a completely fictional tale about the thin line between love and friendship, and how easily that line can become blurred. When Kyuhyun and Ryeowook come to realize their bond is more then friendship, what will happen?

“You are the worst sister ever!  I mean what kind of sister tells her brother’s date that he’s a eunuch?  Were you and Ryeowook in on this together?   So help me if you don’t answer your phone I am going to tell mom about that little unscheduled trip to Italy you made with your Professor!”  Kyuhyun threatened his sister through her voicemail as he got off the elevator.  “I have to go interrogate Ryeowook now and payback isn’t going to be sweet for you!”

Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Sunset — Chapter Four

Title: Night and Day - Sunset
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter: 4/?
Genre: Angst/drama
Warning: Character death

Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story. Part 2, 'Day', deals with Sungmin and Ryeowook's story. Part 3, 'Sunset', is their combined stories as their adventures take them out of their comfort zones to places they never even dreamed with new characters added.

Ambushed and one down. Where do they go from here?
Hangeng, Hankyung
  • mjaku

(FIC) Training you to love (part 2/?)

Title:  Training you to love (part 2/?) <----it was supposed to be two chapter fic, but it seems like it is gonna to be alot longer...
Author:  Me! ( a.k.a mjaku xD)
Beta: ...me?? C : *innocent smile*
Pairing: Sungmin x Leeteuk
Rating: R
Disclaimer: *sigh* they are not mine

Summary:
Sungmin had learned every dance which Super Junior had had so far. But when they start to practise their new coreography for Bonamana, the male starts to get devastated with himself. What is so different in the dance steps that he can't handle it? However, he is quite lucky to have some very good friends to give him a hand.

A/N:
  Thank's to all the readers and hope you enjoy : DD Oh, btw, the song lyrics in this are from Bonamana and from My all is on you. You can find them on  http://www.lyricsmode.com

Read the second chapter here

And for you, who hasn't read the first chapter, go here

school mascot (chapter 39)

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 39
Characters: Main! Super Junior & So nyeo shi dae, Shinee, Kara, 4 minute, f(x)
Pairing: Seohyun & Kyuhyun
Genre: Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun and Seohyun have both lived in their own worlds, a boring, stereotype, mainstream, methodic everyday living. Seohyun came from a rich family, Kyuhyun from a middle class family, both having issues of their own, family, relationships, friendships and dreams. However, a series of events have caused their lives to cross, with all the complications of their arrangements and their own emotions, will their new-found connection be of any help with their already growing complicated lives?

New!
Chapter 39

Previous Chapters
Chapter 38 | Chapter 37 | Chapter 36 | Chapter 35 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 2 | chapter 1 | prologue

hug!haehyuk

(no subject)

Title:Invisible Love
Pairing:Haehyuk[main] Hanchul Kyumin Yewook Zhoury Kangteuk[minor]
Rating:PG-13
Genre:Fantasy
Disclaimer:i don't own anyone!
Summary:An unexplainable turn of events may change Lee donghae's  life forever.
Warning:may have some grammar/spelling errors~

Chapter 8!!
eunhae...love foreva

Hyukkie's 4/?

title: Hyukkie's Diary, 4/?
pairing: EunHae (aish, but sad EunHae)
rating: PG. PG-13 if you don't like swearing.
notes: this was written on raw feelings. It took me so many songs to feel terrible. and i don't even know if the emotion was conveyed... (the previous chapters are at the end of the fic!)
summary: Sungmin really screwed Eunhyuk over this time....

Collapse )
Luna

Eunhae;Minkey: Of Hurdles, High Jumps and 100m dashes

Title: Of Hurdles, High Jumps and 100m dashes
Pairing: Minho/Key; Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: Fluff
A/N: This is based on the Chuseok Star Athlete Special. Cause Minho and SM just rocked it to bits><
(Guest appearances from all over lovelies<3)
Summary:
It was Minho against Eunhyuk, and a lot of other people that didn't matter. Of course, Kibum wanted knew that Minho would win. Donghae, on the other hand, could not have cared less about the results-- he loved Eunhyuk anyway :D

Of hurdles, high jumps and 100m dashes 
Leeteuk

[Oneshot] Another Cat

Title: Another Cat
Pairing: Heechul/Donghae
Genre: Fluff, humor, smut
Disclaimer: Not me, lucky SME.
Summary: In which Heechul loves cats, Donghae makes a mess, and roleplaying is the best idea--at least for Donghae.
Warning: Smut, roleplaying, also warning for my bad grammar
Note: This fic is from Heechul's POV. It's based on an old news about how Heechul always made Donghae cry, and another follow-through news that Heechul allowed Donghae to follow him everywhere because Donghae is cute. They sound like fluff stories but my dirty mind can't help but to think there's something behind it. 

"If, if you don't like me... I can act like a cat too, hyung..."
DO EXO 2

[FIC] Zero-Sum Game (17/?)

Title: Zero-Sum Game
Authors: curionenene and svtstarlight
Chapter: 17/?
Genre: angst, drama, action
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, Yesung/Sungmin
Warning: mention of torture

Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are fighters trapped in a no-win situation. Faced with killing or being killed, they choose the only other way out they can think of. To run. (curionenene playing as Kyuhyun; svtstarlight playing as Ryeowook)

Will be updated once a week, every Saturday.
G-ri

Autumn Morning 2/2

Title: Autumn Morning
Status: Autumn Morning 2/2 (part of the "Four Seasons of Hanchul" series)
Pairing: Hangeng/Heechul
Genre: Comedy, romance
Disclaimer: Super Junior never mine.
Summary: An autumn morning with the Hanchul couple just starting to bloom.

"What the fuck?! Heechul! Get your ass out here now!"

A/N: A lot shorter than I would have liked. I hope you enjoyed~! Comments are loved but not necessary ^-^