September 29th, 2010

whoops

Talk To Me

Title: Talk To Me
Rating: PG
Pairing: Donghae/Reader.
Summary: 'The only thing I regret was talking to you in the first place. You know why?'
Prompt: #92 -Gorgeous- (7 of 100)
Word Count:  1,692 words.

A/n: First member/reader fic. Hope you guys enjoy it! Comments are highly appreciated and loved. <3

Those horrid fangirl screeches.  
  • Current Music
    Talk To Me - Girl's Generation

Moon Struck

Title: Moon Struck
Rating: PG-13 (as of right now)
Pairing: SiHae
Side Pairings: KangTeuk, HanChul, Ninja!HenWook. Slight HanHae
Summary: When Siwon left the church that night he never expected to be attacked and wake up three days later in a stranger's house. He never expected to be informed that he was now a werewolf. But it happened, and now his life is upside down. The moon is calling....
Notes: AU, contains werewolves, vampires, magic, the whole deal. Also my first fic ever XD. also, I'm playing a bit fast and loose with the ages of the boys. its a bit difficult not to when your dealing with werewolves that can live for almost forever.

Prologue,Chapter 1,Chapter 2,
Chapter 3

New Chapter
Chapter 4
kyuhyun
  • kunin13

[Update] Our Destiny (Chapter 6a +6b)

Title: Our Destiny
Type: Short Story
Genre: Romance, Dark, AU, Genderswitch, Angst, Fluff(?)
Disclaimer: in Chapter 6a, the LETTER PART is not all mine, my sister eunwook13 made it for me, thank so much dear ^^ and in Chapter 6b  I got the idea of the last sentence of it from choamma , something about stars
Pairing: KyuMin (girl!Sungmin) & YeWook (girl!Ryeowook)
Sungmin: Let it be what it will be..... Everything had already been set by Destiny......
Note: English isn't my first language, so forgive me all the mistakes please!

Previous: Introductory & Prologue // Chapter 1 // Chapter 2 // Chapter 3 // Chapter 4 // Chapter 5

Chapter 6a

Chapter 6b - End
  • Current Music
    Super Junior - All My Heart
Siwon - Reason

[Fic] Ars moriendi

Title: Ars moriendi (The Art Of Dying)
Rating: NC-17
Fandom: Super Junior (with brief mentions of SHINee and U-Kiss)
Pairing(s): ShiHan/HanWon
Warnings: Angst, AU, Character death, Blood, Graphic Scenes of Murder, Trafficking of Minors, Prostitution, Drug use, Violence, Graphic Sexual Scenes, Non-con.
Summary: Some claim death is an art form, but to newly acquired foreign Detective Han Geng there's nothing artistic about six brutal murders in the space of two weeks, the victims, all well known Pimps and corner drug dealers, except for the latest, a mere 14 year old boy with no name, and no apparent family, yet brutally bludgeoned like the rest. When the rest of The Seoul Metropolitan Police Service write it off as another drug related incident, Han Geng isn't convinced and decides to delve deeper, soon becoming swept up in the horror and danger of the underground world, where anything is done to stay alive...
Part: 7 of ?

Part 7.

Previous Parts: [1] || [2] || [3] || [4] || [5] || [6]
  • Current Music
    Crashing And Burning - Cinema Bizarre
trio

fanart - of blueberry muffin and cheesecake

Title: Of Bluberry Muffin and Cheesecake
Artist : ninprime 
Author:thewindchime 
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: fluff
summary: In which Ryeowook thinks his blueberry muffin has never tasted so good and he wonders why.
note: another my old artwork (but first time to post it here :D) it's a fanart from thewindchime  fanfiction, "Of Blueberry Muffin and Cheesecake"

Does it always taste this good before?
Yes, Leeteuk

Keys

Luna

Sihae- The 5 faces of Choi Siwon

Title: The 5 faces of Choi Siwon
Pairing: Siwon/Donghae
Length: One-shot.
Genre: Smut, Fluff
Rating: G to NC-17
Warning: Starts of cute but gets rather kinky at the end… SORREHZ
A/N: Siwon with many faces? I like^^

Summary:
1. Donghae loves it when Siwon is on stage and all over him
2. Donghae likes it when Siwon is all touchy feely off-stage
3. Donghae likes it when Siwon loses his temper at the smallest things and throws a hissy fit.
4. Donghae likes it when Siwon is frustrated and takes it out on him.
5. Donghae likes it when Siwon gets too into it and rough .

Take a look at: The 5 faces of Choi Siwon
Heechul Devil

[fic] Equal and Opposite Reaction: He's Baaaack!

Title: He's Baaaack!
Characters: HeeChul, Siwon, SungMin
Summary: The first concert.
Author's Note: An AU based on HeeChul and his kisses. I wrote the original story for miracle______'s crossover challenge in 2008. It didn't do very well. But the idea stuck, and I decided to develop it more.
Previous: Catalyst, After Therapy, Unwanted , A Lucky Break, Reconnections, Unexpected Discovery, News

Equal and Opposite Reaction

That's the last one. Thanks for reading!
  • Current Mood
    relieved
KiLL

Killer, Liar, Lover Chapter I

CHAPTER I

Title: Killer, Liar, Lover.
Genre: Angst, dark, romance.
Rating: NC-17.
WARNING: Language, gore, bloody scenes, mentions of rape.
Pairing: Hanchul and more pairings in the future.
Disclaimer: The boys belong to no one but themselves, and I own only my writings.
Summary: Will he do anything and everything for his freedom? He doubts when he met him...

“Henli-ah, ge’s not sure if ge can come this weekend…” he said out, a sad whisper as he watched the van drive away.
  • makyu

Maid/Butler - part 8

Title: Maid/Butler
author: MaKyu
Pairing: Haehyuk
genre: romance
Rating: PG-13
summary: what would happen to a person with a broken heart when he founds out his boss actually has a kind heart and loves him.
A/N: I have to warn you,; there's a chance this fanfic might suck^^
         But anyway hope you'll like it ^^

Read here --->  http://makyu.livejournal.com/4965.html
  • Current Mood
    crazy
eunhae...love foreva

Epik High, Ch. 2A/?

title: Epik High, ch. 2a/?
pairing: EunHae!
rating: PG
notes: The first half was writtin by li-li, the second half was written by sel (which is me!!) hope you enjoy ^^ .
summary: the students in Epik High always wanted to know how EunHae met. this is their story, Hyukjae POV.

Collapse )
QMi

after all this time (5/10)

Title: after all this time (5/10)
Rating: PG15 – NC17
Pairing: QMi
Summary: Kyuhyun is a poor street rat, Zhou Mi the son of nobility. These things are almost cliché, but Kyuhyun can’t stop himself.
Notes: I’ve taken some liberties with this AU. There is absolutely no historical accuracy whatsoever, in any sense of that phrase.

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4

Kyuhyun gives Henry another package to deliver to Ryeowook, and Henry accepts it quite happily, sticking it into his bag with care, and grinning at Kyuhyun.
purple

4 Movie Genre Drabbles

Title: Movie Genre Related Drabbles
Pairing: sihyuk, kihyuk, haehyuk, ghostx hyuk, toyxhyuk
Genre: NC-17
Warning: rape, gangbang, masturbation, bondage, bdsm, etc
Notes: Been busy like hell the past few weeks! I’ll be taking 2 weeks hiatus from next week and hopefully when I’m back I’ll have enough brain cells to work on the last chapter of the Stolen Hour. I hope you like these drabbles as much as I do!
BTW these drabbles were not proof read!

this way: http://arcee-b33.livejournal.com/2243.html
Petting Hyukkie
  • mongofi

No One Can Beat My Hyukkie

Title: No One Can Beat My Hyukkie (One-Shot)
Pairings: EunHae
Author: mongofi
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Rating:PG
Warnings: Grammar mistakes, wrong usage of words.
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of them except Monkey-Anchovy and Fishy. ♥
Summary: Donghae’s apple of his eyes is no other than his Hyukkie.

Author’s Note: My peace offering to you guys! The next chap of My Boyfriend is a Vampire is not yet done so i hope you can wait for it.. ^^ ♥

Have fun reading! ♥

“So Hyukkie, can you prove that you are better than them?”
  • Current Music
    Don't Don - Super Junior
wh

a chance for love.. for life update

Title: a chance for love.. for life 
Pairing: Yewook[girl! Ryeowook], Kangteuk [girl!Leeteuk]
Other Characters: Chibi!Mimi, Siwon, jongjin [yeye’s bro]
Genre: friendship, angst, fluff, romance, medical drama
Rating: PG-13, Rated (part 8)
Type: Multi-chaptered
Summary: In this world, we have to let go one thing to have the other.
Warning: Almost Character death, violence
a/n: part 8 is rated and part 11 was posted in my personal journal due to server error~~too tired to fix it XD 
sorry i forgot to post this in here~~ XD

Prologue ll part 1 ll  part 2 ll part 3  ll part 4 ll part 5 ll part 6 ll part 7  ll part 8  ll part 9  ll part 10 II part 11 ll part 12 ll part 13 *new*
  • kelyh

(no subject)

Title: The Fame - Prologue (part 2)
Pairing: none (not in the prologue LOL)
Rating: G
Genre: Romance, AU, friendship, drama (a bit?? don't know yet ;_;)
Summary: The Arts School of Seoul accepts new students every year, but only a few can make it... luckily, a group of boys had a chance to study there. Friendship, dreams, romance, love...everything is possible in this school. But they have to fight for their dreams if they want to become artists.
A/N: This was inspired by "Fame" the Movie I saw yesterday at night. This is going to be my FRIST SERIAL in English... so please, if you read, at least comment to tell me if this sucks or if you like it ;_; because I'll be writing more only if people like it... and if you have a special fandom (like DBSK or SHINee) just tell me and I can also add the boys to the fic. If not, SuJu is going to be the main fandom :D
Also, keep in mind that English is my 3rd language and I'm a bit busy with Uni this year, so... oh yeah, I don't know how long is this going to be, so just leave me a comment ;D thanks!
Now, the prologue of 4 more boys! :D be patient, and wait for more updates to know more about them ;D don't worry, the oldest boy from SJ will appear too... just in a special way ;D
also PLEASE! read this before continue >< kelyh.livejournal.com/10723.html  and... I know this prologue is soooooo long... but notice I'm not an english speaker so I have to be sure of what I write ><
------------------------------------
Here for the second part of the prologue! :DDD 
hae

Wash Them Away with Tears

Title : Wash Them Away with Tears
Staring : Super Junior
Genre : Hurt and comfort, dark
Rating : G
Pairing : Normal pairings, doesn’t really matter here.
Disclaimer : As much as I wish to own them, I don't.
Summary: What happened after the recording of EHB’s Secret Camera to collect Ryeowook’s and Eunhyuk’s tears?
Warning : Might induce tears?
Wordcount : 1103w

The one hour journey just continued without a single word from the boys but muffled coughs from their leader who was ill.