September 21st, 2010

D-Note Cherished

Heechul x Sulli

Title: Wait and See (6/?)
Pairing Heechul x Sulli (Henry x Amber. Hangeng x Heechul)
Rating: R
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance
Disclaimer: Super Junior and F(x) are under contract with SM not with me.
Summary: ...Because a 28 year old can't enter into a relationship with a 16 year old without some repercussions.

Prologue - Do It Chu~!

Previous Chapters - Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5

( “Good thing you’re so young… else there might be some rumor about us.” )
  • Current Music
    w-inds "love is the greatest thing"

Moon Struck

Title: Moon Struck
Rating: PG-13 (as of right now)
Pairing: SiHae
Side Pairings: KangTeuk, HanChul, Ninja!HenWook. Slight HanHae
Summary: When Siwon left the church that night he never expected to be attacked and wake up three days later in a stranger's house. He never expected to be informed that he was now a werewolf. But it happened, and now his life is upside down. The moon is calling....
Notes: AU, contains werewolves, vampires, magic, the whole deal. Also my first fic ever XD. also, I'm playing a bit fast and loose with the ages of the boys. its a bit difficult not to when your dealing with werewolves that can live for almost forever.

Prologue,Chapter 1,Chapter 2

New Chapter
Chapter 3

(no subject)

Tittle : Touched by an angel
Genre : Angst, Drama, PG-15
Characters : Leeteuk, Kangin, Kyuhyun, Heechul ( other will be appear)
Summary : What will you do when you love someone who can never be your lover? What would you do if your love for him is a forbidden love? The love that is not supposed to be exist.
Warning : Incest, error spelling and grammar cos English is not my native Language

A/n : Well this ff is based on one of my favorite manga but some part isn’t same. I just really love the story and love Kangteuk so I made it. This is my first ff * feel really embarrassed now go to hide*
Oh, before I forget in this ff I make Leeteuk more younger than Heechul and Kangin. Hope you’ll like it. *go back to hide*

Collapse )

Behind the PDA ( EunHae sequel)

Title: Behind the PDA - ( A sequel to "A cute puppy that only belongs to me, Eunhyukkie")

Author: Hakyurie ( hannahhuong)

Pairing: EunHae, YeWook, KyuMin, HanChul

Genre
: Fluff, crack, fail!smut

Rating: NC-17

Warning: cursing words, sexual stuff and un-beta-ed!

Forgive me with grammar mistakes and lack of vocabulary, English is not my first language >.<

Disclaimer : If only fish cans climb tree like monkey, then all of them are mine TT^TT

Summary: EunHae is lovers, but Donghae is still not satisfied.

“Hyukkie, are we lovers?”

• Current Music
    Inconsolable- Westlife
cheshire cat

Fic: Perfect Exchange

Title: Perfect Exchange
Author: bl4ckm4lice, with pseudo_shigure adding sprinkles here and there
Fandom: Super Junior+M
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Word Count: 3832
Rating: NC-17 because of a very minor smut
Disclaimer: na-ah, not mine
Summary: from sj kink meme here. based off the white collar tv series. kyuhyun is a world-class art thief and forger, who was arrested and now works for the FBI to catch top class criminals. he's childish still, sexy, clever, and rather bored. mi is the fbi agent who arrested kyuhyun and is now his boss. kyuhyun is annoying kyuhyun a ton one day, and then mi gets pissed off and pins him against the wall in the office, and you know the rest.
Notes: Because I can’t resist White Collar. And because I can’t write smut now. Sorry, anon. I hope you don’t find it too lacking.

Collapse )

First Kiss [Drabble]

Title: First Kiss
Genre: Fluff, Humor, AU
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Hyukjae/Donghae, !ninja Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Summary: The things you do when you’re thirteen…

[A/N: For [info]tees2mai , because the other fic I promised will probably take a while. Written for the sake of writing because I haven’t written anything suju in a long time.]

“They’ll probably use the same excuse to have sex with each other.” )
KyuHyuk Kiss

Equivalent Trade - Chapter 3

Title : Equivalent Trade - Chapter 3
Author : roozu_trinity 
Rating : NC-17
Genre : AU
Pairing : HaeHyuk and KyuHyuk and maybe more in the future.
Summary: Donghae is in a verge of death and Eunhyuk made a deal with Angel of Death to keep his best friend alive. But he doesn’t know there is a dark plot behind it…

A/N : Well.. I did promise you a KyuHyuk smut –ish for this chapter. Sorry if it’s too short… Anyway, enjoy! :D

Beta-ed by minniemaid 

Chapter 1 (Prologue) | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3

( Equivalent trade, your soul is mine; otherwise I will take Donghae’s life back. )
you&#39;re beautiful

021. Park Benches

021. Park Benches

Author: unmixythings
Pairing: Yehsung/Kyuhyun
Challenge: #21 – 2180 words
Progress: 5/100 - archive here
Summary: The first time he saw him to the last time he saw him. You never know. You never think it will be too late.

Disclaimer/Warnings: I own nothing except myself. This is fictional. It has slash, male/male relationships, mentions of gay bashing, character death… don’t like… don’t stay. Reviews are wonderful!

Collapse )
Eunhyuk Sungmin Suju H

Unexpected Happening

Pairing:Lee HyukJae Lee Sungmin(Eunmin couple)

Genre:Romance(maybe a bit R15?)Comedy,Friendship( hate drama story it gaves me heartaches)

Summary: They knew each other ever since pre-debut of Sm company experimented project Boyband that called as Super Junior 05 almost 6 years ago.

Both Lee's are close to each other back their training years so It's kind they treat their friendship as brotherhood,.

Unknowingly and unexpectedly things will turn upside down and maybe finding out deep inside that it's weird. They never wish things happen like this really weird. 

"It's because of that damn EHB show. I will never act and think this way..Aish!!.." The guy who claimed himself as Monkey jewel retorted inside his room.

A/N:(INSPIRED BY HANACHAN468..Thank you HANACHAN!!..)

Note again:Please leave a comment here at my forewords so I can think of brighter Idea if you share it ^_^ I post this from Winglin.net here's the link http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/AntarezGreen27..

( Chapter 1 , Chapter 2 , Chapter 3 , Chapter 4 , Chapter 5 ,)
  • Current Music
    SHINee Lucifer
sad SungMin

[fic] Equal and Opposite Reaction: Catalyst

Title: Catalyst
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 75/100
Rating: PG
Characters: Kibum, SungMin
Prompt: 022: Diamonds, SungMin / Kibum
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: The accident that put SungMin in the hospital.
Writer's note: I wrote the original story for miracle______'s crossover challenge in 2008. It didn't do very well. But the idea stuck, and I decided to develop it more.

Equal and Opposite Reaction

Prompt list
  • Current Mood
    nervous
how will it end?

[Fic] Across the Line - 2/4

Title: Across the Line
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Girl!Kyuhyun

Warning: Girl!Kyu, babies, medical stuff relating to pregnancy and babies, etc.

Summary: First came love, then came...an ultrasound? Somehow the order of those events got mixed up, and when she thought no one was there for her - someone was.

Chapter One

Chapter Two - His only question really surrounded on whether she saw him as a man, or just her doctor. And that answer really decided everything.
blondie hyuk

As Long As Your Heart Know Me (Chapter 7 - 21 September 2010)

Title : As Long As Your Heart Know Me
Author : Eunhee89 Chapter : 7/?
Pairing : Hanchul (Hangeng+Heechul), Haehyuk (Donghae+Eunhyuk)
Rating : R
Genre : Angst, Romance, Friendship
Warning : Un-betaed! And my very bad English ~_~
Disclaimer : I only own this fan-fiction and plot. I don’t own them. But, can I own Heechul for myself? *runs for my life* hehe
Summary :Can they find their true love? Jeez~~ sucks summary.. mianhe -___-

“Stop staring” he said, pouted and slapped my arm that supported my body between his head.

eunhee89.livejournal.com/2943.html
  • Current Music
    i wanna love you - Eunhae
Hyukkie Red Hair

Two Haehyuk One Shots

Title: Jealousy
Author: aznxbabiix76
Genre: Romance
Summary: Jealousy is Haehyuk's favorite game.
Warning: Hints of Implied Sex

"Of course, you're mine"

Title: Four Year Old Brides
Author: aznxbabiix76
Genre: fluff
Summary: The day Donghae met Eunhyuk, Donghae knew who he’ll spend the rest of his life with.

"stop touching my hyukkie!"

A/N: First time writing. Comments are appreciated, criticisms are welcomed.
  • Current Music
    Ke$ha- take it off

Destination you hanchul CH.5b

Title: Destination you (CH-5b)
Pairing: HanChul, (one sided) sichul
Sub-Pairing: kangteuk, kyumin, yewook, eunhae... others kibum, shindong
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, Violence, Rape
Rating: PG-13-NC17 soon
Summary: Super Junior's last concert as 13 turns from already painful to a whole new meaning to hell on earth. They crash land on an island and their hidden monsters arise either by their passion, love or desires. Well they end up as close as before or end up destroying one another?
Disclaimer: I do not own the SuJu boys just the story plot. For the rest of this fic go to my journal<333 A/N: this fic is about everyone's true monsters coming to life and the fight you have to defeat them before it is to late.

Click here to read

The aegis, the prince, and the princess chapter 16

Title : The aegis, the prince, and the princess

Chapter : 16/20

Pairing : Hanchul (main), Kangteuk, Eunhae, Kyumin, Sibum, Yewook

Rating : PG-15 (for some uncensored cursing word) and will proceed to NC-17

Genre : Romance, (a LOT of) fluff, School life, AU, crack

Summary : LSM academy is the prestigious all-boys' school that offers a glimpse of the rich people in South Korea. The LSM academy serves those wealthy people from pre-school until high-school. Every school must always have a group which stands out more than the other and that’s happening as well in this luxurious school. The group consists of 13 people which come from a family that has a great influence in South Korea. The main ‘ruler’ of the school is a ‘princess’-like boy name Kim Heechul who always accompany by his ‘prince’. The story about a bitchy ‘princess’ who always has a handsome prince to protect ‘him’ is just about to begin…

Disclaimer : I don’t own all of them! D:

Warning : so lame and full of FLUFF!! >o< and UNBETA-ED!!

Intro Character InfoTrailerChapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6Chapter 7Chapter 8Chapter 9Chapter 10Chapter 11Chapter 12Chapter 13Chapter 14Chapter 15

“Since when I became your fiancé? We’re not even engage yet, you stupid!” )

dongbangsuju

Favorite

Title: Favorite (i don't think it's related to the story though~)
author: dbsj0001
Pairing:[main]Kimin (and of course a few tint of others)
rating:PG-13
warning:Un-betaed
Summary: Kibum has neglected his lover but Changmin was too occupied to care.This didn't fly with Kibum. (urgh!fail!!)

Kimin!! click here,please
  • Current Music
    F(x): NU ABO

Fireworks 1

Title: Fireworks  
Pairing: Eunhae 
Chapter: Two-Shot 
Sub-Pairings: ninja!couples 
Ratings: PG-13 
Warning: Semi-Angst, Romance, Drama 
Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters, only the fic. 
Summary: Events in Eunhyuk and Donghae's lives that lead up to the point where they have to choose to be together or not. 
A/N: totally un-angsty-_- only the first part is and the last...I think.
PART 1→→→↓
                          ↓

"Because I like the sound of it too."

Luna

Three Part Story

Title: (Well, there is none! It's just what it is! A three part story of 3 Donghae related pairings!)
Pairings: Eunhae, Kihae, Kyuhae
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff, Smut

Summary:
Lee Donghae walks in without so much of a hello or any acknowledgement of his existence.
Amidst a crowd of more than ten thousand, he listens to the product of fingers against ebony and ivory.
"Erm could you help me with this?" he sheepishly asks the master.
                                                               How cute...

3PartStory
---
Enjoy! It's short and sweet^^ haha I hope y'all will read and comment! I have been on Donghae fandom lately so anything Donghae related is <3
xi

[fanfic] White Horse, Day by Day

Title: White Horse
Pairing: Hanchul (you = Heechul, he = Hankyung)
Genre/Rating: PG angst (237 words)
Author: myong_haekiirohana_16 
Summary: where heechul tries to take back what was lost in a betrayal he never thought would happen
AN: so much angst from the bottom of my heart. dedicated to klovesyou  JUST BECAUSE I CAN ^_^

Because when you look at the beautiful blue sky you remember how you're not as you used to be... )

Title: Day by Day
Pairing: Kyuteuk, Kangteuk, Kyuwook
Genre/Rating: Angst-Betrayal/R (686 words)
Author: myong_haekiirohana_16 
Summary: where kangteuk is married but kyuwook comes along. (more or less)
AN: originally supposed to be KRY, but couldn't write Yewook as married so I just took Kangteuk since it's easier and Kyuteuk is hot! ^^ dedicated to leunah23  though I think she'll kill me for just "using" kyuwook~ :p

Another day of the same routine... )
oops

10 Kisses

10 Kisses
Author:
blueicecreamxo
Pairing(s): Kyusung
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Romance & Fluff
Disclaimer: if i owned them they'd be doing this stuff in public already ahaha
Summary: There's just so many things wrong with falling in love with a man who kisses and runs, (especially when he won't let you see his face) but for Yesung, it's only another game of emotional love.

He had opened his mouth to start demanding answers but then the stranger leaned in and pressed his lips onto Yesung's once more.

Laughing Yesung
  • takchik

Of Blind Dates and Fake Girlfriends (Ch. 3)

Title: Of Blind Dates and Fake Girlfriends
Chapter: 3/?
Pairing: Yesung/Hangeng, Many side pairings
Genre: AU, College, Romance, Humor
Disclaimer: own no one -sobs-
Summary: Yesung's parents were intent on finding him a girlfriend, but Yesung was desperate for it all to end. So when his mom sets up another blind date, with a girl in the same situation as him, he jumps on the chance to make it all stop by pretending to date her.

Chapter 3

Previous Chapters~ Chapter 1 Chapter 2

( The Wall's Dance part 1 )

Title: The Wall's Dance (part1)
Author:
bl4ckm4lice  & pseudo_shigure 
Pairing/Character: kid!Siwon/kid!Kyu, kids!Eunhae, Kid!Heechul
Ratings: PG just to be safe
Genre: Fluff
Word Count: 9831
Disclaimer: Not ours
Warning: unbetaed
Summary: The two kindergarten kids don't approve the grade school kids doing the "wall's dance". And Heechul is a bad influence.
A/N: This is written in the same verse with Sandbox Story.  So, yeah, we lied. We wrote the kid-verse again. And it turned into a monster, again. So, this should be our last time writing in this verse.

The Wall's Dance part 1 )
Hangeng&amp;Eunhyuk

Reader fic and 100 FC

Title: Rooftops
Pairing: Hangeng/Sungmin
Genre: slight angst, fluff (because apparently that's all I can write)
Summary: Neither of them can sleep. (yeah my summaries suck)

...thinking of all the times when he had subtly tried to tell Hangeng that he loved him. All of which times failed miserably since Hangeng was too oblivious to notice, even if he shouted it to his face in Chinese.

Title: Pros and Cons
Pairing: Heechul/OC
Genre: fluff
Summary: Heechul is confused. Leeteuk and Shindong make a bet.

REASONS TO BREAK UP WITH HER: