September 9th, 2010

Leeteuk

So Close

Title: So Close
Author: Ink_River10
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: KangTeuk
Genre/Warnings: Smut-Angst
Disclaimer: I don’t own Super Junior. I just amuse myself with them in my head.
Summary: Leeteuk waits for Kangin, hoping this time it will be different.

A/N: This is for the sjfic_challenge. I think I failed at the overall challenge but the story basically wrote itself and I just was carried along on the tide. This is inspired by Leeteuk’s recent emo “Fool” posts, by Sarah McLachlan’s song “Stupid” and by my account of SM Town 2010 L.A. concert – post here

So Close
  • kelyh

Under the pink umbrella

Title: Under the pink umbrella.
Pairing: KyuMin,  not-so-ninja!YeWook, superninja! EunHae.
Rating: G
Genre: fluff, romance! <3333
Summary:: Kyu always forgets his umbrella at home when is raining in Seoul... until one day, SungMin appears with his solution :D
Disclaimer: I know this is a fail ;O; don't laugh at me for such a bad oneshot, please T_____T It was inspired yesterday, in a rainy day where I live but I couldn't finished before so here you have~ 2909 words of KyuMin world! :D
-----------------------------
Go and find a KyuMin under a pink umbrella! :D

[3-shot] Having a little sister isn't that bad [2/3]

Title: having a little sister isn't that bad [2/3]
Author: vanillafishy 
Pairing: Haehyuk
Rating: PG-13 (third part, NC-17)
Warning: It's not fully beta'ed... There is probably grammar errors(apologies!)
Disclaimer: I own them in my dreams<3
A/N: noodlesyummy  posted her fic! She's sleeping now... and must go to school. I have a day off! But this part is written by her :) (I only posted it!). It should be 2-shot... But it's changed in 3-shot! She can't make it short xD(wordcount: 1.516) But... I hope you guys going like this part :') because I really enjoy it xD She makes me laugh :)

( Click here for part two! )

Click here! if you didn't read the previous part!

I love you till the end- KangTeuk

Title: I love you till the end

Author: Hakyurie ( hannahhuong)

Pairing: KangTeuk, SiTeuk (Siwon/ Leeteuk)

Genre: Romance, crack, drama, angst, supernatural.

Rating: PG-15

Warning : cursing words and un-beta-ed!

Forgive me with grammar mistakes and lack of vocabulary, English is not my first language >.<

Disclaimer : Yes yes yes, if raccoon can grow angelic wings then Super Junior is mine.

Summary: It's seem like just another normal of his life, but the encounter with a ghost at the funeral has destroyed all those peaceful thing. It's a ghost! Yes! And a very beautiful one, indeed... or.... should he call him angel?

A sorrowful angel, will he find his way out the painful past and the love of his life?

Meeting with Leeteuk is fate, and he has his choice to help him, but to fall in love with Leeteuk... It's unexpected!

CHAPTER 4: LIVING WITH A GHOST 
  • Current Music
    Bad girl good girl- Miss A
Siwon UNF

Love Letter to a Stranger

Love Letter to a Stranger
Pairing: HaeMin, hinted: EunHae, KyuMin and KiHae
Rating/Genre: PG- 13/Angst-ish
Character death/suicide

Summary: Sungmin remembered how he had felt in the mall earlier that day, like he was transparent, nothing to anybody else himself. Nothing but a blemish in someone else’s life. Maybe he wasn't the only one who felt that way?

He was just Hyukjae’s cute and shy friend, he’d never seemed anything more than that.
kyuhyun
  • kunin13

[Update] Tears of Gangster (Chapter 11/?)

Title: Tears of Gangster
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (slight!) Yesung x girl!Ryeowook, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.

A/N: noona1977 super thank for the beta ^^ this chapter will have KyuMin <333333 happy reading everyone ^^

Chapter List

Chapter 11 - Know or Not? )

Stray Cardboard Boxes (1/?)

Title: Stray Cardboard Boxes (1/?)
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Pairing(s): KyuHan. ShiHan.
Warnings: None.
Summary: Based on the manga, “Tramps Like Us.” It was one night of clumsiness that cost Geng a scuffed shoe and an accidental meeting with a runaway Kyuhyun. Generous and rather stupid, he takes the unconscious male in to tend to his wounds, and somewhere along the lines makes him his pet as well. It wasn't his fault that the younger reminded him of his own dog back at China.

“C'mon, Master. Wash your pet. You're suppose to take care of me, remember?”

[5/?] Finally I found you

tittle: [5/?] Finally I found you
pairing: YeWon
rating: PG (for language)
genre: angst,friendship
Summary: Siwon has a step mother who really hate him. She even ever left Siwon in the neighborhood that siwon doesn't familiar with. And then he met Jongwoon. Jongwoon accompany Siwon to his house. One day Jongwoon visit Siwon house, and Siwon's mom bad mouthed about him. Since then Jongwoon hate Siwon. What will Siwon do to solve this problem?
WARNING: English is not my native language,and no-beta.

Well, it's been 7 years since I got accepted by a management, SM management which is a very famous management in Korea.

twisted fairytale oneshot

Kyuhyun and the Princess

chars: Eeteuk, Kangin, Sungmin, Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun
pairs: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun; minor!Eeteuk/Kangin
words: 4800
genre: romance, comedy
rate: PG (just to be safe)
summary: Kyuhyun has to marry a princess and his parents have figured out a fool-proof plan to find him one. Pink dresses, flailing limbs and a misplaced pair of shoes later, a fairytale is created.

Sneak: Kyuhyun’s heart skipped a beat when he recognized the face, realized who it was. Actually, his heart didn’t skip a beat because that would suggest some kind of cardiac condition and he refused to think morbidly while his life was tragic enough having his parents decide his wife. No, his heart sped up as if the beats were running a marathon. Yes, that was a better description for the change in heart rate because marathons could lead to winning and, after the meeting that morning with his parents, winning in something was something he needed. So, as his heart ran a marathon, he felt slightly better after the day’s previous events.

A random one-shot, definitely different after writing SN. Just another one of my twists on classic fairytales. If you're looking for more, I have one other "Kyuhyun and the Wolf" which can be found in my archive.

Enjoy!
Much love to my readers <3
Super Junior

Welcome To Kingston University!

Welcome to Kingston University

Chapter: 20 [Final]

Disclaimer: I only own the plot [sadly]

Ratings: PG

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance & Fluff

Pairings: KyuMin, YeWook, HanChul, EunHae, KangTeuk, SiBum, [GenderSwitch Female: Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul, Donghae, Leeteuk & Kibum]

Summary:6 Girls are granted a place at Kingston University, one of the world’s best universities, accepting only the finest and brightest students all over the world. The University is home to the rich and famous everywhere, from celebrities’ children, millionaire kids, to real life princes, trouble is how will 6 ordinary girls fit into this tinsel town?
A/N: For those who have not read the INTRODUCTORY CHAPTER please read that first: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/5959.html

Chapter 20 [Finished]: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/11626.html

SMUT Chapter: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/11409.html
  • Current Music
    Super Junior- Bonamana
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

new beginnings announcement

Hi there, everyone!

I know a lot of you have been anxiously waiting for results, so I'm sorry to have to ask that you wait a bit longer. Though we've selected our two mod's choice's (most of this time has been spent reading the fics!) and the results for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are in, we still have to make the banners. None of us mods has the capabilities, so we're outsourcing, but hopefully the banners will be ready before the end of the weekend!

Again, we're really truly sorry for making you wait!
HaeHyuk

[Fic] Finding My Way

Title: Finding My Way
Length: One-shot
Rating: PG
Genre: romance, angst
Warnings: indirect mention of M-PREG, CHARACTER DEATH
Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the fic.
A/N: This is the first fanfiction I've ever written in my entire life. It was originally an OC/OC but somehow, now, after unearthing it from the corners of my external HD, I've decided to post it with my two top pairings in mind.
A/N2: This might suck since I couldn't be bothered to re-check it anymore. It was written earlier this year or was it last year?

Summary: You are my one direction in life.

***I = Hyukjae
***Him = Donghae

"You're going the wrong way."
  • Current Music
    What If - Super Junior

The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun [SERIES 3, EPISODE 5 Part 1]

Title: The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun
Author: X_sujuaddict_X 
Main Characters: Kyuhyun, Yoona, Sungmin & Zhou Mi
Ft. Characters: Seungri, Yuri, Siwon, Hyunjoong, Jungmin & Hyungjoon
Pairings: Yewook, KyuSaeng, Hanchul and Eunhae
Ft. Pairings: Khunyoung (plus Chansung) 
Rating: PG-13 (May vary)
Series 3 Episode 5: Celebration turned upside down
Disclaimer: I do not own SJ, SNSD, Ss501 or 2PM, I just own the storyline! 
Brief Summary: Unfortunate Events Lie ahead for Cho Kyuhyun, Yoona, Sungmin, Zhou Mi, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kyu Jong, Youngsaeng, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yuri and Seungri
A/N: In this series, my bf will be helping me out since I am leaving the country soon, but don’t fear, I’ll still be posting just only out of the US! 
I also must warn all you readers, that this series is a lot darker than the last two (hence the poster) Unfortunate things happen throughout Kyuhyun’s time. Will they get sorted out? Maybe? Maybe not? You’ll just have to read to find out! 

heecat

Sway

Title: Sway
Pairing: Han Geng/Amber, Heechul/Eunhyuk, Heechul/Hankyung
Rating: R
Word Count: 26K+
Summary: Collisions, and the vehicles that carry them there.

Thanks so much to everyone who suffered through the word count ♥

Master Post
The Fame // Kyuhyun - Super Junior

[qmi] in it for the show, baby

in it for the show, baby.
super junior, kyuhyun/zhou mi, ~4000w
[celebrities!non-AU] in which Cho Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi are famous K-pop idols, and Kyuhyun tries to teach Zhou Mi how showbiz is all about playing the show.

"You want the crowd to scream and cry for every single syllable that falls from your lips. You want posters, billboards, buildings. You want the world to fall at your feet. Don't front, you're just in this for the fame."
joong ki

Confessing through Warcraft

Title: Confessing through War craft
Pairing: Kyuhyun and Donghae
Mentions of: Heechul, Leeteuk, Shindong, Yesung
Type: One shot
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I only thought of the story, nothing else.
Summary: It is always so hard to confess to someone face to face. Kyuhyun is afraid of a direct rejection by Donghae but Kyuhyun is greatly tempted to confess his feelings for the fellow member, earnestly coming up with different strategy to do so. Now Kyuhyun thinks he had found the perfect solution to his problem. He decided to confess to Donghae through the thing that two of them had most in common; the MMORPG game called World of Warcraft.
Author’s note: Story is not beta-ed.

Click here to read it! :)
Min - tiptoe

Umbrellas [one-shot]

Title: Umbrellas
Pairing: Kyumin or Kyuhyun/reader (if you want it to be)
Rating: G
Genre: fail!fluff ^^
Summary: it had begun to rain, and you've forgotten your umbrella
A/N: I know for a fact that ‘Park’ isn’t Kyu’s last name, but please just continue reading to see why I made it ‘Park’. If you want this to be Kyuhyun/reader, disregard the ‘Park’ and just think that it’s ‘Cho’, and stop reading when the first page break comes up. ----- like that.

( And reality couldn’t get any better than this… )
  • makyu

Maid/Butler - Part 5

Title: Maid/Butler
author: MaKyu
genre: romance
summary: what would happen to a person with a broken heart when he founds out his boss actually has a kind heart and loves him.
A/N: I have to warn you,; there's a chance this fanfic might suck^^
         But anyway hope you'll like it ^^
         And also I have nothing against Yunho, I love dbsk   xD

Read here --->  http://makyu.livejournal.com/2866.html
  • Current Mood
    annoyed

[Fic] Crash

Title: Crash
Length: Drabble
Author: HolyStarDown
Pairing: HeechulxYunho (friendship), implied YunJae and HanChul
Rating: PG-13 for language 
Genre: Angst
Disclaimer: if i owned them i would be posting HD movies, not fics
Summary: Heechul knows everything is falling apart, he just doesn't know how to stop it
Author's Note: it's not my best, but i wrote it to get out of my writer's block and when i was feeling the suju angst

"I hate this Yunho. I really fucking hate this..."
kyuhyuk 6jib

Equivalent Trade - Chapter 2

Title: Equivalent Trade - Chapter 2

Author: roozu_trinity 

Genre: AU

Pairing: HaeHyuk and KyuHyuk and maybe more in the future.

Summary: Donghae is in a verge of death and Eunhyuk made a deal with Angel of Death to keep his best friend alive. But he doesn’t know there is a dark plot behind it…

A/N: And here you go! Chapter 2! Now you won’t die from curiosity!

Beta-ed by minniemaid

Chapter 1 (Prologue)

Chapter 2 :
(Remember our deal?)

Forgotten Past : Prologue

Title: Forgotton Past

Genre: romance, angst, drama

Rating: PG13 and may go higher in further chapters

Disclaimer: If I own them, they probably be having free vacation and hankyung is still in Super Junior!

Pairings: hanchul [main] kangteuk, yewook, kyumin

Other characters: siwon, kibum, eunhyuk, donghae, shindong, zhoumi, henry.  

Author’s note: Hey everyone, this is my first time writing a fanfic so please don’t be

too harsh on me! Comments are really appreciated! ^_^

Summary:

Hankyung has been living his life happily in China eventhough he doesn’t remember anything from his past. His life comes crashing down when he got an offer to learn dance in Korea and his dark past comes back to catch up to him. Who are these people that claims to be his old friends and who is this Kim Heechul person that is strangely familiar and makes him remember his forgotten past that is best left unforgotten?  

angelfray.livejournal.com/4058.html

• Current Music
    Hurricane Venus-Boa
  • melz105

Married Student

Title: Married Student 5
Pairing: Kyumin (Kyuhyun x Sungmin)
Rating: PG - 13
Summary: Will you tell your friends that your already married to a man you only knew for days? weeks? months? or years?
Warning: gender switch: girl! Sungmin
Note: Kyuhyun is older than Sungmin, This is my first fanfic and i know it's a failure!! But I hope you'll like it. Sorry if it always take me a week to update. Hope you're not angry.

{1}  ~♫~  {2} 
~♫~  {3}  ~♫~  {4}

Collapse )