September 1st, 2010

• amdy2

A Good Night's Sleep

Title; A Good Night's Sleep.
Staring; Donghae, Hyukjae, SJ, OC.
Chapters; 2/??
Rating; PG
Genre; Drama, Thriller, Angst.
Disclaimer; I do not own any of the SJ-members, though I wish I did...
Summary; Ever had that feeling of eyes staring at your back? The chill that mysteriously travels down your spine, when everything just doesn't seem quite right? It might get a lot more serious than you thought.

one.

two.
hae

Being There

Title : Being There
Staring : Eeteuk & Donghae, the other Suju boys, SHINee, BoA
Genre : N/A( I don’t know how to categorize this; brotherly love?)
Rating : G
Pairing : TeukHae
Wordcount : 1323w
Disclaimer : As much as I wish to own them, I don't.
Summary : The boys and BoA got to hangout by the lakeside after SM Town Concert.

“Well, there are only four of us but hyung, you have fourteen of them to take care of.”

Scarlet Night Series Update

Fake Magnae [KyuWook]

Author: Soju_drip
Title: Fake Magnae
Word Count: 2,212

Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: NC17
Genre: Smut, angst

Summary: There can only be one Magnae in Super Junior, who'd have thought they fought over it? And as it turns out Ryeowook isn't all cute as we think and Kyuhyun is the only one who knows... much to his annoyance.

A/N: Never written KyuWook before! Might now be thinking I should just stick to SiWook xD

Here:soju-drip.livejournal.com/7806.html#cutid1
Yesung - Sorry Sorry

It started with a Kiss (9/?)

Authorheartl0ck   
Title: It started with a Kiss (9/?)
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluffy, Drama
Main Pairings: yewon, kangteuk, one-sided!yehae
Characters: eunhyuk,  sungmin, hankyung, heechul
Warning: girl!yesung, girl!eunhyuk, girl!sungmin, girl!leeteuk, more cameo characters coming at later chapters
Disclaimer: This is a parody to ISWAK, therefore plot may be similar. But I would have (some) changes to the original plot.
Author's notes: I hope this is not a bad ISWAK-parody fic. Please don't bash me for doing this fic badly  (: 

Summary: With Leeteuk devising her great plan to leave her two precious at home, what will happen?

Prologue
First Kiss
Second Kiss
Third Kiss
Fourth Kiss
Fifth Kiss
Sixth Kiss
Seventh Kiss
Eighth Kiss

( She could never think well if Siwon was there as a distraction, a major distraction. )

tattoos

[fic] Second Chances

Title: Second Chances
Fandom: RPF: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Ryeowook, SeungYeon
Prompt: 063: Past
Word Count: 305
Rating: G
Summary: Ryeowook goes back to talk to SeungYeon.
Author's Notes: Yes, another universe. I think we've lost our minds. Coclaimed (although not really) with skyangelfics, so hopefully a decent idea of this universe is clear by the time we're done.
Sequel to: Hesitant Flirtations
[ 기범☆ default ]
  • tewki

SM Boarding School - chapter 16

Title: SM Boarding School
Author: tewki
Paring: Eunhyuk/Donghae (maybe other side parings but I don't wanna spoil~)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: School life, romance, humor, maybe a little angst
Chapters: 16/? 
Summary: He stared at that big banner, hanging over the gate entarance, and read SM Boarding School. The banner itself scared him and he inspected the school area carefully before starting to dig in his handbag.
Warnings: Swearing, mention of sex and sensuality.
And probably some grammar/spelling errors. English is not my native language ^_^
Disclaimer: YES, THEY'RE ALL MINE! These boys does not belong to me.

Previously chapters:
|| 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 part 1 || 05 part 2 ||  06 || 07 || 08 || 09 || 10 || 
|| 11 ||11.5 (smut) || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 ||

The aegis, the prince, and the princess chapter 9

Title : The aegis, the prince, and the princess

Chapter : 9/20

Pairing : Hanchul (main), Kangteuk, Eunhae, Kyumin, Sibum, Yewook

Rating : PG-15 (for some uncensored cursing word) and will proceed to NC-17

Genre : Romance, (a LOT of) fluff, School life, AU, crack

Summary : LSM academy is the prestigious all-boys' school that offers a glimpse of the rich people in South Korea. The LSM academy serves those wealthy people from pre-school until high-school. Every school must always have a group which stands out more than the other and that’s happening as well in this luxurious school. The group consists of 13 people which come from a family that has a great influence in South Korea. The main ‘ruler’ of the school is a ‘princess’-like boy name Kim Heechul who always accompany by his ‘prince’. The story about a bitchy ‘princess’ who always has a handsome prince to protect ‘him’ is just about to begin…

Disclaimer : I don’t own all of them! D:

Warning : so lame and full of FLUFF!! >o< and UNBETA-ED!!

“Don’t you ever dare to lay your dirty hand on him”  )

kyuhyun
  • nicokyu

Untitled Kyutoria fic

Title: Chapter 1: You're Mine
Pairing: Kyutoria, Jjongkey, Haesica
Word count: 3,001
Author's note: This is my first time ever to write a fic. It might be a little long, but please do read and comments are greatly appreciated!
Brief description: Fluff. Main story line revolves around Kyutoria, but will include focused chapters on Jjongkey + Haesica + others

Into her ear, he hisses “You’re mine.”
  • makyu

fanfic Maid/Butler - Part 1

helloo^^

I've decided to post a fanfic...
euhm, I did it, wel I'm going to do it because my journal would be kinda empty otherwise >_<
well... I hope you enjoy reading it =D

Title: not decided yet... let's call it Maid/Butler for now^^
author: MaKyu
Pairing: Eunhae/Hyukhae
genre: romance
summary: what would happen to a person with a broken heart when he founds out his boss actually has a kind heart and loves him.
A/N: I have to WARN you,; there's a chance this fanfic might suck^^

READ here -->  http://makyu.livejournal.com/1059.html

School Mascot (Chapter 32)

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 32
Characters: Main! Super Junior & So nyeo shi dae, Shinee, Kara, 4 minute, f(x)
Pairing: Seohyun & Kyuhyun
Genre: Romance
Rating: G
Summary: Kyuhyun and Seohyun have both lived in their own worlds, a boring, stereotype, mainstream, methodic everyday living. Seohyun came from a rich family, Kyuhyun from a middle class family, both having issues of their own, family, relationships, friendships and dreams. However, a series of events have caused their lives to cross, with all the complications of their arrangements and their own emotions, will their new-found connection be of any help with their already growing complicated lives?

New!
Chapter 32

Previous Chapters
Chapter 31 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 2 | chapter 1 | prologue

That Sexy Bastard (sequel to That Arrogant Bastard) - Chapter 3

Title: That Sexy Bastard (sequel to That Arrogant Bastard)
Chapter: 3/4
Pairing: KyuHyun/SungMin; side!YeSung/RyeoWook; side!Han Geng/Heechul; side!Donghae/Eunhyuk
Genre: Comedy; Romance; AU
Rating: PG13 (for this chapter)
Summary: To me and my stupid mind, it seems like Lee Sungmin plus Cho Kyuhyun equals great happenings and broken bedsprings, but did I calculate it wrong? – Written in Lee Sungmin’s point of view. Sungmin Sungmin Sungmin. There are no words from any language in the universe that could explain Lee Sungmin. The only words that even come slightly close are: cute, hot, insane, mental and sexy. - Written in Cho Kyuhyun’s point of view. (BAD SUMMARY. YES, I KNOW. I’M SORRY. D8 HOPE IT’S WORTH IT)
WARNING/Disclaimer: POV interchanges - might be confusing; I do not own anyone in this story, this is pure crap from my head; ABSOLUTE CRACK

Inspired by ‘Encore’ by Jason Derulo, ‘Nothin On You’ by B.o.B featuring Bruno Mars & ‘DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again’ by Usher featuring Pitbull.

--x--

"K - Kyuhyun-ah, you're still...?"
Super Junior

Welcome To Kingston University!

Welcome to Kingston University

Chapter: 18

Disclaimer: I only own the plot [Sadly]

Ratings: PG

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance & Fluff

Pairings: KyuMin, YeWook, HanChul, EunHae, KangTeuk, SiBum, [GenderSwitch Female: Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul, Donghae, Leeteuk & Kibum] SNSD.

Brief Guest Apperance: 2PM, CNBlue, Rain, BoA, Lee Hyori and 2AM.

Summary:6 Girls are granted a place at Kingston University, one of the world’s best universities, accepting only the finest and brightest students all over the world. The University is home to the rich and famous everywhere, from celebrities’ children, millionaire kids, to real life princes, trouble is how will 6 ordinary girls fit into this tinsel town?

A/N: For those who have not read the INTRODUCTORY CHAPTER please read that first: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/5959.html

Chapter 18: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/10848.html
growing old by the sea

[QMi] Sailing Ships and Sealing Wax (2/4)

Title: Sailing Ships and Sealing Wax [2/4]
Author: Nisakomi
Summary/Notes/Warning/Disclaimer: QMi AU - Utter crack. 1500+ Words. I will never own Super Junior, only their CDs. This chapter is shorter because I don't want chapters 2 and 3 to become some epically long thing. There are Super Junior cameos everywhere, and many other Korean Pop references. I don't own anyone, just the plot.

Kyuhyun is a Dragon Slayer and Zhou Mi is a Prince.

"Dragon glitter is really valuable!"
kyuwook

Looking For A Rainbow [2/?]

Title: Looking For A Rainbow [2/?]
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook (main) , Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/Ryeowook
Rating: PG-13  (completely AU, angst, romance, fluff?)
Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction.
Summary: Kyuhyun's life turned into a lie as he soon realised how much his world had only revolved around wealth. But luck turned his way as he was welcomed into a new kind of home. Could this be the place where he finds comfort?
A/N: I am so efficient because not even a week has passed! Hahaha^^ The later chapters might be later though ): But I promise updates within a week~~ I hope this chapter is okay! ^^

||One ||

Two: "I'm Sungmin, welcome to the family."

Enjoy~!

When I Met You

Title: When I Met You
Pairing: Kyumin
Ratings: PG-13 for right now. Might change later
Genre: Romance, fluff, drama, tragedy
Disclaimer: *sigh* Sadly, I don't own them
Warning: Character death (already says it in the summary)
Summary: Kyuhyun had a rough childhood. His dad was the leader of a gang and Kyuhyun wanted to follow in his footstep. His father gave Zhou Mi the job of teaching Kyuhyun and they eventually became best friends. But when Kyuhyun witnesses Zhou Mi’s death, he’s traumatized. Fast forward 4 years, and Kyuhyun has left that life behind and is now working 2 crappy jobs to support himself. He’s bitter, cold, resentful, and hates his life. That is, until he meets Sungmin.

Ch. 1: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/629.html
Ch. 2: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/1121.html
Ch. 3: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/1624.html
Ch. 4: ashleymarie321.livejournal.com/1882.html
lips!예성

Reader Fics

Title: Rain
Author: polari_s
Pairing: Yesung/Reader
Raiting: NC17
Genre: romance, smut
Summary: The movie was boring, you two had finished with the ice cream and all that you could do was to go to the rooftop.

Title: 15 Minutes
Author: polari_s
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae/Reader
Raiting: NC17
Genre: pwp, smut
Summary: You needed Donghae and Eunhyuk ready for their solo performance and you finally found them sharing a closet.
wh

a chance for love.. for life update

Title: a chance for love.. for life 
Pairing: Yewook[girl! Ryeowook], Kangteuk [girl!Leeteuk]
Other Characters: Chibi!Mimi, Siwon, jongjin [yeye’s bro]
Genre: friendship, angst, fluff, romance, medical drama
Rating: PG-13, Rated (part 8)
Type: Multi-chaptered
Summary: In this world, we have to let go one thing to have the other.
Warning: Almost Character death, violence
a/n: forgot to post part 7 last time sorry... part 8 is rated!

Prologue ll part 1 ll  part 2 ll part 3  ll part 4 ll part 5 ll part 6 ll part 7  ll part 8  ll part 9  ll part 10 *new*