August 17th, 2010

Omana!

BCBBT! Chapter Ten

Title: Bunnies Can Be Brave Too!

Pairing: Bb!Sungmin x Bb!Kyuhyun Friendship, Kangteuk

Rating:Pg-13

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Swearing, drama

Summary: Sungmin met Kyuhyun at preschool, and now their friendship has brought two old enemies from school together. Can Leeteuk and KangIn patch things up? And will KangIn ever be able to be the proper father for Kyuhyun?

“Details, details, besides the coffee you made is either kicking in from the caffeine or the taste. SO you won’t have to worry about me yet. Unless I start throwing up, then it’s from your impeccable coffee making skills.”
glorious ming

Miin-ah Ch. 29

Title : Miin-ah
Pairing : (Main)KyuMin
Sd Character : KangTeuk, Siwon & Donghae
Genre : Angst, Drama & Romance
Rating : R (Crucial Acts of Violence)
Length : Chapter 29

Summary : The end is close, as the search for their happiness still on going, what will be the fate that going to come, when the evil finally dead on the revenge of his own hatred. Will they found their love by the person who never to be question his respect and believe. Is there still left a moment for them to finally found their happily ever after?

A/Notes : Readers!! one more chap before the finale..!!! Dont miss it.. you'll regret later.. ;P

Previous Ch : 1st (Feast) , 2nd (Secrecy) , 3rd (Territory) , 4th (Fortune) , 5th (Filthy) , 6th (Sickening) , 7th (Servility) , 8th (Eglantine) , 9th (Neither) , 10th (Tempting) , 11th (Elevation) , 12th (Twist) , 13th (Tertiary) , 14th (Foreseeable) , 15th (Fictitious) , 16th (Shifty) , 17th (Severity) , 18th (Edge) , 19th (Necessity) , 20th (Together) , 21st (Throb) , 22nd (Tough) , 23rd (Thrill) , 24th (Fathom) , 25th (Feasible) , 26th (Silhouette) , 27th (Savage) , 28th (Ember)

Leeteuk

50 ways to leave your lover

Title: Fifty ways to leave your lover(drabble)
Pairing: Sungmin/non specific
Rating: Pg-pg13
Summary: Sungmin waits at a bus stop three blocks from his apartment and contemplates love and why he's leaving.

A/N Was listening to Paul Simon's "There must be 50 ways to leave your lover" and was inspired to write this little drabble-let. It's weird, unedited and no I'm not sure what any of it means.

of course there would be rain the day he left
hae

Gentleman Mimi and Lady HeeHee

Title : Gentleman Mimi and Lady HeeHee
Staring : Obviously our Zhoumi and Heechul
Genre : comedy, friendship
Rating : G
Wordcount : 1030w
Pairing : Heemi(friendship, cause I can’t imagine them together romantically. God I love them but a couple? Sorry Heemi shippers ;_; I see them as really tasteful and fashionable men who loves to hang out together)
Disclaimer : As much as I wish to own them, I don't.
Summary : Lady HeeHee in the house (ahhh, how good if you understand how badly I summarize things)
A/N : Blame Heechul’s hobby: reading SuJu fanfictions, SJM on a variety program and Lady HeeHee at Super Show 3! Super hot in lace tights and red heels! Drabble alert!

“Korean subs, it’s as frustrating as being unable to find a good fic online on a rainy day. I have to rely on transcripts and sometimes bad web translations.” Heechul huffed and sat up straight, looking at the Chinese man.
adorable, yoogeun

Knowing You (Oneshot)

Title: Knowing You
Pairing: Hanchul (Hangeng/Heechul)
Rating: R (implied sex, excessive drinking, cursing)
Genre:Romance, fluff
Summary: They'd only ever seen each other at parties, but what about when they come face to face for the first time in the daylight?
Notes: I warn you, I think I did an unintentional age switch, and its extremely sappy and gross. Hehe...
Also, I'll have you know it WAS a drabble. And it kind of still is...just on steroids.

When they'd first met, it had been wild.

From The Server of Esemm Weekly (5/5)

Title: This Is Leeteuk's 1239837th Mid-life Crisis
('From The Server of Esemm Weekly' Kangteuk installment)
Pairings: Kangin/Leeteuk, Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Crack, fluff
In which Leeteuk is, to say the least, misguided, but Kangin still manages to be a good boyfriend

For fillupmyheart for her birthday, I hope the (little) Kyumin makes up for this fail!crack D:

past installments: Yewook; Kyumin; Eunhae; Hanchul

Kangteuk

Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

contest entry #11

Title: Afterglow
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: Romance, fluff, slight angst, AU
Rating: PG
Summary: Sometimes, the journey to letting go is much easier and happier when someone’s there to catch you when you fall.

Collapse )

REMINDER: We only have a couple more days left till the contest deadline!
Super Junior

(no subject)

Welcome to Kingston University.

Chapter: Chapter 7
Disclaimer: I only own the plot!

Ratings: PG For Now

Genre: Comedy, Fluff & Romance

Pairings: KyuMin, YeWook, HanChul, EunHae,KangTeuk, SiBum. [Gender Switch Sungmin,Ryeowook,Heechul, Donghae, Leeteuk, And Kibum-Female.]

Summary: 6 Girls are granted a place at Kingston University, one of the world's best universities, accepting only the finest and brightest students all over the world. The University is home to the rich and famous everywhere, from celebrity's children, millionaire's kids to real life princes, trouble is how will 6 ordinary girls fit into this tinsel town?

A/N: For those who have not read the INTRDUCTORY CHAPTER, Please read that first: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/5959.html

Chapter 7:http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/7926.html
From the Soul to the Song

Of Flesh, Fur, and Fang - Chapter Thirteen

Title: Of Flesh, Fur, and Fang
Author: kat_elric
Rating: R
Genre: AU, supernatural, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: Super Junior, DBSK, SNSD, SS501, SHINee
Pairing: Zhou mi/?, Leeteuk/Kangin, Heechul/Hankyung,
Summary: A move to a new town takes Zhou mi from his aggressive father and friends straight into a new batch of problems. If the neighborhood werewolves aren’t enough to worry about, there is always the clan of vampires, coven of witches, and the occasional fae. Not to mention the small fact that with every full moon, Zhou mi sprouts fur and paws. What is a high school senior to do?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these groups, their respective companies do… for now…

Chapter Thirteen

Masterlist
kyuhyun
  • kunin13

Tears of Gangster (Prologue + Chapter 1)

Title: Tears of Gangster
Type: Novel
Rating: PG?
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Fluff(?)
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (slight!) Yesung x girl!Ryeowook, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Warning: un-beta, English is not my first language so there will some mistakes (grammatic, vocabulary using, etc...)
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the name of the two gangster groups.

PrologueChapter 1

A/N: leave me some comments after reading, thank!
  • Current Music
    행북 - 슈퍼주니어
Taemin 4

Only to Find Artificial Affection {1/?}

Title: Only to Find Artificial Affection {1/?}
Author: bel13venprom15e
Pairing: KyuMin (Kyuhyun/Sungmin), KyuAh (Kyuhyun/OC)
Side Pairing(s): YeWook, on-and-off!EunHae
Genre: Romance, crack, fluff, drama, angst, AU
Rating: PG (Chapters will be individually rated.)
Summary: Kyuhyun was just a college student with no ideas of finding a lover yet.  The couples strolling around the city didn't help. As Kyuhyun secretly envied them all, he discovers a cell phone... with quite a weird ringtone. The owner was no other than Kim Jongwoon, or Yesung he prefers, a weirdo who likes to touch philtrums and has a turtle on his shoulder. Yesung happily offers Kyuhyun a lover, and by the next day, a naked unactivated Sungmin awaited Kyuhyun on his bed! When their eyes meet, an amusing yet dramatic adventure starts! The only thing Kyuhyun wouldn't get out of his mind, was that Sungmin was simply a robotic yet realistic figure who pleads him to help him become human.

A/N: Can anybody make a banner for this? Pwease? Oh, by the way, there's kids!Suju in this. Spot the cute kid!couple ;)

---

{Prologue+Char.Info}

( Maybe the lack of Starcraft was getting to him. )
it's not hard to see the boy is mine

(no subject)

Dementia: Parasomnia | R
Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
This labyrinth is the sanctuary for our insanity.

+ abuse, rape, murder

☂ If you remember Dementia from last year (lol major delay), this is the second and final part :) Dedicated to giinnnzz  for the fanart she drew for the first part ^^ Nightmare inducing (maybe), I thought I should make that warning -- Psycho!Kyu, that's a warning on its own.

---

( Ryeowook was always so pliant to my desires that it surprised me how strong he actually was. )
hug!haehyuk

(no subject)

Title:Lesson  
Pairing:HaeHyuk
Genre:smut
Rating:Nc-17
Summary:
After SS3 Super Junior's Donghae shows Eunhyuk just what he did wrong in the performance. not sure if that covers it??
Disclaimer:Characters are not mine!!
Warning:A couple of donghae's kinks like handcuffs and other toys!!Language!!read at your own risk!! It's probably not even that good!

part2 here~
  • Current Music
    Super Junior: Twins
Flowersss

Never Knowing

Title: Never Knowing (6/?)
Author: aulio123
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Donghae, Past!Donghae/Eunhyuk
Raiting: Overall, R
Warnings: Language. SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER.
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun has had everything given to him since birth. He doesn't know what a hard life is. Lee Donghae has never had anything, and he's still trying to get something, anything. When their paths cross, Donghae teaches Kyuhyun that money and happiness are not the same thing.
A/N: I do not own anything, only the plot. ^^

PREVIOUS: Chapter One l Chapter Two! l Chapter Three Chapter Four l Chapter Five
------------------------------------------------

NEW!
 Chapter Six )

So long...

Wow, seems like so long ago x)
Title: Wake up notes
Author: xxbye_lovexx
Pairing:Kiri/Kangin, Leeteuk/Yabu Kota, Heechul/Nao, Takaki Yuya/Akanishi Jin, J.law/Kirio, Ueda Tatsuya/ Nishikido Ryo
Rating: pg-13 for language
Summary: Leeteuk, Ueda, Ryo, Kiri,Heechul, Yuya and Kirio live in a dorm together (boarding isn't cheap -__-) They are all busy with work and school so they communicate through notes on a notebook that sits on their kitchen counter.
Comment:o_O

Finally

I want to inform you guys there will be a second verse. Please check my journal in a few hours for info.
  • Current Mood
    bored
agony

[fic] Boarding School

Title: Boarding School
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 90/100
Rating: G
Characters: DongHae
Universe: Mutant!Verse
Prompt: 065: Grip, DongHae / DongHae
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: Unwanted didn't quite cover it.
Sequel to Arrival
Writer's note: My friend dizzy_grace came up with this universe, giving each of the boys from Super Junior and TVXQ mutant powers. She said I could play in it, so I am. And we've added girls.

Prompt list
  • Current Mood
    tired

Of Chat Lists and Sneaky Leaders Pt. 4

Title: Of Chat Lists and Sneaky Leaders Pt. 4
Genre: Crack
Pairing: (Failed?) Eunhyuk/Yesung, Ryeowook/Yesung, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Leeteuk/Kangin
A/N: For troublemaker65 who commented a lot for this and the great user pic :D BTW, does anyone want to make a banner? haha

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    I Wanna Love Ya-Eunhyuk and Donghae
Pikachu

cue me

Title: cue me
Focus/Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Summary: Soulmate would be on the list, too, if Kyuhyun's soul weren't so hard to see in the first place.
Word count: 1,628

A/N: my title makes me feel witty. also, I've had this QMi in the works for months, but it was one of those WIPs I haven't been willing to give up on…even when I've given up on others orz -- dedicating this to yinhe  because without her, this wouldn't have been finished for a long time, haha.

"Shut up and hand me my pants." )

School Mascot (chapter 29)

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 29
Characters: Main! Super Junior & So nyeo shi dae, Shinee, Kara, 4 minute, f(x)
Pairing: Seohyun & Kyuhyun
Genre: Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun and Seohyun have both lived in their own worlds, a boring, stereotype, mainstream, methodic everyday living. Seohyun came from a rich family, Kyuhyun from a middle class family, both having issues of their own, family, relationships, friendships and dreams. However, a series of events have caused their lives to cross, with all the complications of their arrangements and their own emotions, will their new-found connection be of any help with their already growing complicated lives?

NEW SeoKyu Community

New!
Chapter 29

Previous Chapters
Chapter 28
Chapter 27
Chapter 26
Chapter 25
Chapter 24
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
Chapter 21
Chapter 20
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
Chapter 15
Chapter 14
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 11
Chapter 10
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 5
Chapter 4
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
chapter 1
prologue

SUNGM

Passion of a Christ - 1/?

Title: Passion of a Christ
Pairings: SiMin / Siwon x Sungmin (main), QMi, more to come
Rating: PG-13 – NC-17
Genre: Drama, crack, fluff, romance, angst … you name it
Summary: Siwon and Sungmin finally confessed to each other after years of love for the other. There’s innocence in the relationship as they’re both inexperienced, but the feelings are strong. Many things are happening in the Super Junior dorm, as secrets get revealed to the group - unexpected heartbreaks and kisses... There are always obstacles in a good relationship, and the toughest one for Siwon and Sungmin is to tell Siwon’s parents about it all.
Disclaimer: I do not own them … yet
A/N: Lately I’ve fallen more and more for SiMin.. it’s like a curse. xD Yet they don’t beat by other two bias couple – so of course I included them in here also, mohahaw. This fic is for my sweet nikipiyoko  (who loves Sungmin and thinks that my fics lacks a lot of him) haha, so here you go baby<3

Chapter 1

To be with you - chapter 14 (come back from hiatus LOL)

Title : TO BE WITH YOU

Pairing : Hanchul, Shichul

Rating : R

Length : 14  / ?

Genre : drama, crack, angst, romance

Warning : rape. (just simple ^^)

Summary : Shihanchul, are best friends in high school. Heechul ia Shiwon's childhood friend, when they meet hankyung on high school, the three of them stuck to each other. Many girls envy heechul. he was close to choi shiwon, the famous man in high school and hankyung, the rich, charming, manly and kindhearted chinese man follow him everywhere he go. the three of them fine with it, until jealousy comes and one of them crossover the best friend line for his ego to own the man he love.

~previous chapter click here~

Heechul blinked his eyes, his forefinger treasuring hankyung’s handsome face. From his forehead, down south to his nose, when it stop on the thin lips, he can’t help but wondering how could this pair of red thing so good at kissing

A/N : I hope everyone still remember this story XDDDD
dustache

(no subject)

Title: Angels Don't Die
Pairing: KangTeuk
Genre: Angst, drama
Rating: PG-13 for language
Summary: [My take on what happened the night of Super Junior's car accident. Apparently Kangin was the first person Leeteuk called after it.] After the accident, Leeteuk can only think of one person.
A/N: This was a dream I had a year ago, and I just HAD to write it down.. so I did. at 4:30 in the morning. And I never posted it. (Well I did on my DeviantArt..) BUT WTFEVER. D8 It's long and it's bad and it's idek ;___; //bricked

"There was an accident..."
Yesung - Sorry Sorry

Midnight Fantasy (10/?)

Author: [info]heartl0ck 
Title: Midnight Fantasy (10/?)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Drama, Romance, Fluff 
Pairings: yewon, eunhae, broken!kyusung, broken!kyumin
Warning: girl!yesung, girl!eunhyuk, girl!sungmin. possible more characters coming at later chapters, vampires and guardianship.
Disclaimer: i don't know what to write for disclaimers =P but I know I do not own my the boys. I own the bloody plot. 
Author's notes: Shall take a break from the fightings.

Summary: Eunhyuk listened Siwon's explanation, understanding how her blood-lust being triggered by Yesung, was considered normal.

First Fantasy
 |  Second Fantasy | Third Fantasy | Fourth Fantasy | Fifth Fantasy | Sixth FantasySeventh Fantasy | Eight Fantasy | Ninth Fantasy

( You know how uncontrollable a raging vampire can be. )