August 2nd, 2010

A College Life

title: A College Life
pairing: YeTeuk, HanChul, EunHae and KyuMin
rating: PG
notes: AU Fic, Romance, Drama and Friendship
summary: College life should be fun.. with your friends and special someone by your side.. but how will they survive each conflicts about love.. and how will past decisions will affect your current situation..

Chapter One
Ciel

Til Death do Us Part... Doesn't Apply For Us...

Pairing: Yeteuk
Genre: Angst, characters death
Rating: PG-13... or it could be M, doesn't matter
Killer?: ... do u really want me to tell you???
Quick Warning: I know that some of you might have at least read my "Fall Of the Violinist" fic... I did warn you for sure! So once again... I warn you, this involves angst and characters death... so... be careful >....>

Summery:  On a winter day, Leeteuk and Yesung spend their fifth year anniversary at a secret lake where their relationship first flourished and where they finally tie the knot on this day. Little did they know, jealousy lurks behind the bushes....

"Would you do me the honor of marrying me and accepting this heart of mine?"
  • Current Music
    Love Like Woe- The Ready Set
Hanchul

Look Who's Talking

Look Who’s Talking

Chapter 21 part II

Title: It Always Rains on the Wedding Day…

Fandoms: Super Junior(main), DBSK, SHINee, BigBang.

Pairings: currently, Kangteuk, GTOP, Jaeho, but others developed and revealed later.

Genre: Comedy with mild angst and sap.

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Kangin and Leeteuk are the picture perfect couple and they have it all, or so Kangin thought, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving several children, each with a mind of their own.

Warning: AU and sexual themes, some later chapters will contain sexual content.

A/N: Earlier chapters available ask and you shall receive.

Collapse )

First time posting!!^^

Title: Searching for Happiness (1/?)
Author: Vic_Aino
Pairings: TeukChul
Rating: PG-13 (for now)
Summary: They all try to find a way to be happy after all that happened. For the two of them it's just a little harder.
A/N: Not my first time writing a fic, but surely first time posting one. This one came to me after one of music shows with SuJu. It's not perfect and it's short, but there is much more coming. Oh, and it's already finished, but I didn't divide it into parts yet so I really can't tell how many of those it will have.

Collapse )
DO EXO 2

[FIC] Zero-Sum Game (8/?)

Title: Zero-Sum Game
Authors: curionenene and svtstarlight
Chapter: 8/?
Genre: angst, drama, action
Warning: character death (sort of...)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook (others possible later on)
Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are fighters trapped in a no-win situation. Faced with killing or being killed, they choose the only other way out they can think of. To run. (curionenene playing as Kyuhyun; svtstarlight playing as Ryeowook)

Will be updated once a week, every Saturday.

A/N: And of course I fail yet again *facepalms* but here's an extra long chapter to make up for being so very late with the update. *hugs everyone* Sorry for keeping everyone waiting... <3
  • Current Mood
    exhausted

(no subject)

Well...As I return once again to Livejournal. I feel I should write something.
Yet it's been...many months since I wrote fic and needed to get myself into the swing once again.
Luckily my Umma linnadhiel_x gave me a fic meme that she got off her 'Wife' and it gave me something to write.
So I guess this is dedicated to her lol.

25 Word Meme
Ratings: All PG-13.
Fandom(s): Super Junior, DBSK, F(x) and SHINee (Various pairings amongst them)
Warnings: Brief hints/Small implications only of Character death, non-con, self harm, drug abuse, Gender reconstruction and Violence.

Han Geng doesn't agree with Key's so called Education...
  • Current Music
    Ya Soshla S Uma - t.A.T.u
hae

Revenge, Love Chapter 3

Title : Revenge, Love. (Chapter3)
Type : FANFICTION
Genre : angst, revenge, romance
Rating : PG-13
Length : 3222w
Pairing : SiHanChul, KangTeuk, ZhouHen(brothers), YeWookHen, more to come.
Disclaimer : As much as I wish to own them, I don't.
Summary : Of coffee, love, brothers, friendship, triads, cops, secrets, the past and revenge..

He was to report to Kim Heechul later when he enters for his shift, in another hour and a half.

Blinded when I see you

Blinded when I see you
PG-13; Kangin/Leeteuk, Han Geng/Heechul; songfic
I'm still staring down the sun.
This plot bunny has been sitting in my head for more than a month now, from when I was listening to Third Eye Blind's 'Blinded' on the bus to NYC. I love this song, and I love these otps. That's all, really.

when I see you
Kyuhyun

83. Fever [Fading/Alone]

Title: Fading/Alone
Pairing: broken!HanChul, broken!HanHyuk
Disclaimer: I still don't own Super Junior. And like I've said before, Hangeng wouldn't have sued me if I did.
Genre: Angst [first attempt]
Summary: No one knows the full reason as to why Hangeng left. He won't even admit it to himself anymore. Because really, who wants to admit that the reason they ran away from one of the most important things in their life wasn't because they were being mistreated, but rather because they didn't want to watch the most important thing in their life fade away like it already had?
Warning: Angst. It's probably not that great, since I'm really no good at this type of thing, but angst nonetheless.
Word count: 1,501

This isn't written from personal experience. I swear  I'm lying.

Uhm... I'm sorry if this doesn't follow the rules of the challenge.. It focuses on HanChul throughout it, but there isn't any interaction between them.. The only interaction is between Hangeng and Eunhyuk. So I apologize if it isn't correct.

83. Fever [Fading/Alone] here:
  • Current Music
    Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou/ Why Did I Fall in Love With You
Laughing Yesung

Missing Chances (Ch. 21)

Title: Missing Chances
Chapter: 21/22
Pairing: Yesung/Hangeng, Many side pairings
Rating: PG
Genre: VERY AU High School, Romance, Humor, mild angst, and um many more
Disclaimer:
own no one -sobs-
Summary:
Yesung likes Ryeowook, Kyuhyun likes Ryeowook. So to make sure Kyuhyun gets time and attention from Ryeowook, Kyuhyun makes it so Yesung has to help the new transfer student who just happens to be the nice looking Chinese Hangeng.

Chapter 21

(sry for being a bit late)
Neorouge* Oekkaki

Lee Donghae's Nine Months in Hell [Month 1]

Lee Donghae's Nine Months in Hell (And Sometimes Not)

Fandom/Pairing: Super Junior- Haebum (You read that right >:D) Kyumin, Kangteuk, YeWook, HanChul, Minor!Heeteuk, Minor!Hyukmin,  Minor!Haehyuk, Minor!HaeMin, BFFing!Kihyuk, BFFing!Kimin, Parental!KiChul, BFFing!Minwook, and then some

Length: Chaptered [1/9]

Genre: Fluff, Humor, Romance

Summary: Donghae’s gonna be a Daddy! That’s the good news. The bad news? The soon-to-be ‘mother’ is none other than Super Junior’s own- currently extremely moody- Kim Kibum, and his only goal for the next nine months (Well, besides taking care of the baby) is to make Donghae’s life a living hell. M-preg.

[Month 1] [Month 2] [Month 3] [Month 4] [Month 5] [Month 6] [Month 7] [Month 8] [Month 9]

“WHAT DID I DO?!!?”  )

A/N: I’m going to have fun with this :D Inspired by [info]rainofteardrops's own Kihae M-preg xD It's so cute!

Changmin

Hard to say, I love you (part 3)

Title: Hard to say, I love you
Pairing: Yewon ( Yesung + Siwon)
Chapter: 3/?
Rating: PG-13 ( I guess )
Summary: Siwon like Yesung, but Yesung is scared from him..., What's gonna happen ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well I noticed a lot of people got really confused about the last chapter, I honestly I think I Could only blame my style of writing >.< anyway I think I will try something new in this chapter BUT first I want to clear out one ( SIWON DID NOT RAPE YESUNG, HE JUST LOOK LIKE THE GUY WHO DID) now that we cleared this out please enjoy reading ^ ^
…………………………………………………………….

" Why….Why are you crying alone…! If your going to cry… whether I am here or not……
then I am not going to hold back, I will stay by your side" Siwon said

Chapter 1

Chapter 2
Victoria

Around You

Title: Around You
Focus: Eunhyuk/Victoria
Rating: G
Summary: This is their meeting place. It's been too long to think about abandoning it now. Or him.
Word count: 824

A/N: sort of for shihan_ai  but Idek if she'd want this thing LOL I'M SORRY I just started writing it and then Annie was in my brain. You ninja, you. Used iprompt: Eunhyuk | Victoria ⇒ waiting

"The girl I'm waiting for." )
샤이니 [Jjong &#39;s smile]

a long nine months.

title: a long nine months. (1/?)
pairing: HanChul, and other ninja pairings.
rating: PG-13 due to Heechul's foul mouth.
summary: Heechul's pregnant and both he and Hangeng have no experience with pregnancy or kids. Hilarity ensues.
A/N: Eek, this is my first post here, and my first Super Junior fic. I'm kind of new to writing, so forgive me if it's too bad. Any kind of feedback would be really appreciated! Also, I can't really think of a way that Heechul managed to get pregnant. So, yeah. I'll think harder about it and hopefully I can work that into the second chapter.
WARNING: MPREG!  And un-beta'd.  D8

Collapse )
glassesye

Wedding Songs Make Us, YS/DH,R

Title: wedding songs make us
Author: pinefir 
Pairing: yesung/donghae and geng/xiche, zhou mi/sungmin/kyuhyun, eunhyuk/ryeowook
Genre: fluff/romance/crack
Warning: au. genderswitch. girl!wook,xiche,min
Rating: R for sexual implications //that’s all you’re gonna get bbs.
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Summary: Donghae thinks his hyung is being unreasonably unfair. He shall mark this date, this date isn’t only his hyung’s wedding, but the day he wanted to promise someone forever.
Warning: implications of sex.
Words: 3207
AN: for russsel , who is the hae to my yesung.ilu bb :D.

is my love your drug?
minnie pouting

(no subject)

Title: When we meet again.
Author: Still me
Part: 8/?
Pairing: Kyumin and onkey
Genre: a little drama and maybe angst
Summary: Fifteen turned to twelve. The three missing people were saving themselves from getting killed. And five went to find the missing people.

Flashback

"I-i-i-i w-w-was...."
Kyuhyun stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Please do not waste time if you do not wish to talk."
Sungmin then walked away but her wrist were then in Kyuhyun's tight grip.

"Wait please let me explain Sungmin."
Kyuhyun said desperately.

Sungmin-ah, I'm sorry
Writing

Morning Breakfast

Title: Morning breakfast
Author: insanityplays
Rating: G
Pairing: Kyumin (Kyuhyun/Sungmin)
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin
Summary: Every morning, without fail, Hyaku wakes Sungmin up at seven, and every morning, without fail, Kyuhyun wakes up as well.
Disclaimer: I do not own.
Warning: Fluff
Bubbles at night

Hannah (Part II)

Title: Hannah (Part II)
Pairing: Siwon/Hankyung
Summary: In Siwon's mind, Hankyung isn't a boy. He's a girl. 'Hannah' is the person Siwon goes to for a casual f***. However, no one in his family or circle of friends knows about 'Hannah' and he would prefer to keep it that way. In this part, Hankyung gets asked an uncomfortable question at work, and a meeting with friends Siwon hasn't seen since high school goes all wrong.

Read here!

Part 1 is here.
Heechul

Teasing

Title: Teasing (Sequel to "Nipples")
Pairing: Heechul/Leeteuk
Rating: R
Genre: General, Humor, (Almost) smut
Disclaimer: Not me, lucky SME.
Summary: (Sequel to my HeeTeuk's "Nipples" here) Leeteuk wanted to have his own private time, but actually Heechul always knew where he was... or Leeteuk himself was just being careless.
Warning: Almost graphic sexual situation, language, nipple teasing, fail!smut and grammar mistakes
Note: Sequel to my HeeTeuk's fic, Nipples. Maybe you want to read it before you read this one, but the prequel is practically just about Heechul teasing Leeteuk and that's not important at all LOL.

"And you should know better lock the door than keep it unlocked, dear leader,"
tattoos

[fic] Retaliation

Title: Retaliation
Fandom: RPF: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Geng, JaeBeom, Mi
Prompt: 091: Death
Word Count: 450
Rating: PG
Summary: Mi finds his mentor, and takes care of his murderer.
Author's Notes: Yes, another universe. I think we've lost our minds. Coclaimed (although not really) with skyangelfics, so hopefully a decent idea of this universe is clear by the time we're done. Death fic.
Associated with: Cleansing
  • Current Mood
    hot
Jaejoong

Shake It Up! - Day 2 [Kangteuk]

Title: Shake It up! - Day 2 [Kangteuk]
Pairings: girl!Leeteuk/Kangin, girl!Heechul/ Hangeng/ Siwon, Yesung/girl!Ryeowook, Donghae/ Eunhyuk, girl!Sungmin/Kyuhyun
Others: Henry, Zhoumi, Kibum, Shindong
Genre: Humor,crack, romance, fluff, smut - depends on the chapter (this one is mainly romance)
Rating: PG-NC17 (NC17 for this chapter)
Summary: Family of chaos! the many interesting relationships and stories behind a large family
"I don't want to eat my babies!"
A/N: Multi-chaptered, but all the chapters can be read separately
WARNING!: GENDER!SWITCH

prologue | Day1 [Kyumin] | Day 1 [Sihanchul] | Day 2 [Kangteuk]

(Shake it up~)
Henry Violin

The Job of a Leader Never Ends [Bandfic chaptered]

Title: The Job of a Leader Never Ends

Pairing: Bandifc / Leeteuk-centric

Type: Chaptered 1/3

Summary: Leeteuk never gets any time alone with Kangin. Just because.

Disclaimer: If I owned them, they'd be doing this in real life.

-------------

Donghae blushed incredibly hard and jumped into the bed, burying his head in the pillow. Kibum simply walked out of the room, giving Leeteuk a why-are-you-staring-you-mean-you-haven't-seen-two-guys-make-out-before look.

ㅋㅋㅋ...
neck!Hyukjae

Strange Feelings. [1/?]

Title; Strange Feelings. [1/?]
Author; kimrayne.
Pairing; HyukMin (Eunhyuk & Sungmin).
Rating; PG now (NC-17 later).
Summary; Fan service is different in Sungmin's eyes, especially when Eunhyuk does it. But will Sungmin confront his feelings of...love...towards Eunhyuk? Or will it tear their friendship apart for forever?

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    No Other - Super Junior
wh

7 days

Title: 7 days  <<==
Pairing: YeWook, KyuWook, Henwook, HanWook, YoonWook/RyeoOna (Ryeowook x Yoona) , Ryeona(Ryeowook x Luna)
Genre: romance, Angst, semi smut..
Rating: NC-17
Summary: catch a glimpse of Ryeowook’s life in 7 days
a/n: rated I know.. I should be updating my series but I’m stuck.. so here I am writing nonsense.. oh my first actual Kyuwook^^

Payback Time (Part 3)

Payback Time
Length: 3/5
Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: romance, drama, smut, and comedy
Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a 17 year old boy, gets a new job as a maid in an extravagant five-star hotel, and he loves it. He makes new friends along the way, the guests and other employees are extremely nice to him, and best of all, he gets paid! But then one day, everything turns upside down after Ryeowook meets a new guest named Cho Kyuhyun, the president of one of the top modeling agencies of South Korea. While serving him tea, Ryeowook accidentally spills the hot liquid all over his new $1,000 suit. Kyuhyun wants Ryeowook to pay him back, but not with money…
Note : This is totally 100% NOT MINE! Give full credit to my unnie : Minholover.livejournal.com *Thankx to MinhoLover unni for giving me permision to continue posting this story*

http://akmanafeera91.livejournal.com/9434.html

Taking it off Preview

Title: Taking It Off
Author: satuchomiss
Genre: Yaoi, Mature Themes, Some Comedy, Crude Humor, Drugs, Cursing.
Style: Chaptered
Chapter: Preview
Pairings: None Yet
Summery: Henry is the new kid on the block, the most dangerous block in town that is, he doesn’t know it yet but his worst nightmare is going to come true when he peaks the intress of the worst criminals on the island. What happens when terror, love, money and champagne mix, nothing boring I’m sure.
Author’s Note: I’m Back it’s been almost a year, bear with me.
A preview of what's to come.
Click Here for the Preview
onceagainitsdonghae

Bottle of Happiness [6/?]

Title: Bottle of Happiness
Disclaimer: I do not own any members, they belong to themselves and SMentertainment.
Pairing(s): !main Eunhae, !minor Kangteuk (Other pairings to form)
Parts: 6/?
Genre: Angst, Fluff, Romance
Rating: PG13 > NC17
Summary: Donghae was a brat, and everyone knew it. He got what he wanted - except for one certain thing.
WarningNot betaed.

( Chapter 00 ) ( Chapter 01 ) ( Chapter 02 ) ( Chapter 03 )
( Chapter 04 ) ( Chapter 05 )

He couldn't wait to get out. )
sungmin fringe

10 People Meme

Title: 10 People Meme
Characters: Super Junior
Rating: G - R
Genre(s): everything. lol.
Stole this from shihan_ai  :)

------------------------

Step 1: Write down the names of 10 characters.
1. Sungmin
2. Kyuhyun
3. Ryeowook
4. Yesung
5. Heechul
6. Leeteuk
7. Donghae
8. Eunhyuk
9. Siwon
10. Shindong

Step 2: Write a fic of around twenty five words for every prompt, using the characters determined by the numbers. Do NOT read the prompts before you do step 1.

Mini Fics
Heechul Oops

Call Me Tomorrow

Title: Call Me Tomorrow
Author: ink_river10
Pairing: HanChul
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone from Super Junior. This is purely for free enjoyment.
Summary: Heechul misbehaves. Hankyung lets him.
Author’s Note: HanChul smut! I miss them and decided to write something that made me smile and remember how good they were together. So this could possibly turn into more. At the moment I am posting it alone but might continue it if people like it. Because, as we all know, there’s more to the story.

Call Me Tomorrow
ryeowook acts cute

(no subject)

Title: Bothersome Truth
Chapter: 13/?
Main Pair: Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk
Minor Pairs: Hankyung/Heechul, Kangin/Eeteuk, Sungmin/Ryeowook, more
Genre: AU, Romance, Fluff
Warning: Extreme OOC, fluffiness and sweetness, gender switch
Rating: PG - 13
Chapter Summary: Gone are their teenage years, Yuri has come so be it.

CHAPTER 13

School Mascot (chapter 26)

SCHOOL MASCOT

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 25
Genre(this chapter): Romance, CollegeAU, fluff
Rating: G(this chapter)
Characters: SUJU, SNSD, Shinee, f(x), more (upcoming chapters)
Pairings: main!Kyuhyun/Seohyun, Kyuhyun/Krystal, broken!Hangeng/Jessica, Heechul/Jessica, more
Summary: Super Generation Het series fanfic in a college setting
A/N: First attempt in a series fic., plese love it.. comments are appreciated!

NEW SeoKyu Community

SCHOOL MASCOT: Chapter 26

Chapter 25
Chapter 24
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
Chapter 21
Chapter 20
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
Chapter 15
Chapter 14
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 11
Chapter 10
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 5
Chapter 4
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
chapter 1
prologue

swallow

crying voices(one-shot)

Title: crying voices(but i don't hear anything)
Pairings: ot3: kry
Word Count: 950
Disclaimer: Who writes fanfiction about something they own? In otherwords, I just own the fic.
Warnings: None
Synopsis: Yesung is hit by a car, here is the reaction.
A/N: written to this song. feel free to listen while reading.

"yesung!" )

first chaptered fic ever..

Title: Which One your Heart Belong
Pairings: HaeHyuk and KyuHyuk
Genre: Romance, Humor, Drama
Warning: Gender switch and change of age
Summary: People believe one man for one girl. But what if, there are 2 men for one girl?
A/N: First chaptered fic. I hope you understand my madness. Hope you all like it.

Part One

Hahaha… don’t you know Unnie? I will be a great slut. I have two best boys with me”
  • Current Music
    Super Junior - Miracle