[fic] I was alone my Decision VI - oneshot - PG13

Title: It was alone my Decision VI
Author: akita_ino
Length: Oneshot
Wordcount: 3.222
Characters: Kyuhyun / Hangeng / Zhou Mi / Siwon
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: AU, sexual references, angst

Summary: Kyuhyun is not the son his father wanted him to be. Afer everything his parents did for him he leaves school and follows a path nobody would approve of. Society rules and morals are broken and in the end, Kyuhyun finds out whether or not his decision had been right.

Disclaimer: I own nobody mentioned in this fic and claim nothing to be true. I don’t intend to make money with this and I probably will not get any, not even some charity cookies.

Notes: You should probably read Part 1 to understand this and yes, this is number 6, but the other drabbles and oneshots inbetween are not really connected with this and all can be read alone, because they just show different aspects of them living together.
You can find the other parts in my writing community, so just search around there if you want to read them ^^

I will post more to this AU and will probably not publish them here, but this I just had to open for everyone, because it does trigger a lot of things inside of me. Well, I hope you'll be able to enjoy it though ^^
it's a little sad though... beware the angst warning!

It was alone my Decision VI
Milla <3

Kpop Idols Now Online Chp. 8

Title: Kpop Idols Chat Room
Bands: Super Junior
Author: kaisumi23
Pairings: Qmi, Yewook, Kimin & various others
Genre: Humor, complete crack, romance, drama
Rating: PG-13 (for obscenities & implied sexual situations)
Disclaimer: Unfortunately I don't own any of these guys but one day, when I'm totally rich, I'll buy them all. :]
Summary: Join our favorite Kpop idols in their adventures through the cyber world.

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 3.5 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7

Enter chat room here ~
myhLum
  • myhlum

Dying Heart

Title: Dying Heart
Pairing: Shiwon x Yehsung
Genre: Angst | Drabble
Summary:
Shiwon leaving Yehsung because Yehsung’s father warned him to leave Yehsung or Yehsung would be force in a life he doesn’t want. But both Shiwon and Yehsung cannot stand without each other so even if they break up they keep contacting each other which Yehsung’s father didn’t like.
Warning: Violence
Rating: R
Written for the_voicebox Weekly Challenge Super Junior's Song - Claimed: Mirror

(Dying Heart)

Siwon UNF

Solstice (1/?)

Solstice (1 of..?)
Pairing(s): Zhoury, SiMi, HenWook, past!HanChul
Genre/Rating: Dark/R (purely for themes atm)
Warnings: Profanities, genderswitch, (hinted) incest, mentions of mental health issues and eating disorders

Summary: The Hans were billionaires, Hangeng was an oil magnet- constantly between countries and hardly ever at home or relaxed. That was until he died. With Hangeng's wife and mother of his children, Heechul, sent into a spiralling depression, her two sons, Henry and Zhoumi became close. Perhaps too close...

Heechul smiled wistfully, "skiing... I miss it. When your father comes back, we should go."
Henry swallowed hard and almost choked, "yes, umma. When appa comes back, we'll go skiing."

Peering into Darkness, Diesel, To Exist Without Sound

Title: Peering into Darkness
Author: Cassie
Rating: PG13
Pairing: YunMin (Yunho Sungmin)
Summary: After a stage accident Sungmin finds reassurance in a place he never expected to.
Notes: I have no idea where this came from, I'm so sorry Sungminnie.

Peering into the darkness

Title: Diesel
Rating: R
Pairing: KangMin
Summary: Kangin is late home from work, is Sungmin still waiting?

Diesel

Title: To Exist Without Sound
Pairing: Bandfic (ShinMIn)
Warning: Character death.
Rating: PG-13 (Character death)
Summary: Shindong knows that something isn't right with Sungmin, but he's not sure what it is.  His friend has been acting so strangely recently, not his usual self at all.  It leaves Shindong feeling uneasy, but is there anything he can do?

To Exist Without Sound
army of donghae

Die Alone

Title: Die Alone
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff. You thought it would be angst, didn’t you? No, oddly, this is not angst. The title is pleasantly misleading.
Summary: Heechul realizes that growing old just wouldn’t be as fun without his Chinaman and discovers the power of the number three. Heebum is a gold-digger.
Notes: Based off of Ingrid Michaelson’s song Die Alone. To me, the song describes HanChul rather perfectly, from Heechul’s perspective. :D And seriously, my OTP needed love. I've been neglecting it lately.

“Are you expecting me to drop dead any second? Let me tell you, at the point of my death all of my worldly possessions are going to Baengshin and my many illegitimate kittens from all those late nights out when I said I was working at the office. You’re not getting anything, golddigger.”
nom

Dare To Dream (100 SuJu Challenge)

Theme 11: Rooftops, Hankyung/Sungmin
Title: Dare To Dream
Word Count: 3,050
Genre: Angst
Summary: Sungmin had always been ambitious. He knew Hankyung was a dreamer too, but maybe he'd been misjudging him all this time... The question is, when it comes to your heart's desire, how far is too far?

Fic is here, challenge archive is here.
tattoos

[fic] Revenge

Title: Revenge
Fandom: RPF: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Ryeowook, YunHo
Prompt: 023: Hatred
Word Count: 530
Summary: Ryeowook goes back to the shelter he was lured from.
Author's Notes: Yes, another universe. I think we've lost our minds. Coclaimed (although not really) with skyangelfics, so hopefully a decent idea of this universe is clear by the time we're done.
Associated with/Sequel to: Interrupted Training
  • Current Mood
    tired

Letters to Eunhyuk - The Arrival

Title: The Arrival
Pairing: Eunhae
Rating: G
Genre: Friendship, romance & angst
Preview: Despite the cold and the rain, two grown figures stood in what appeared to be a picturesque garden. They were in the midst of a plethora of beautiful flowers that they had brought and set on the grass; there were chrysantheums, forget-me-nots, hydrangeas, lilacs and cosmoses.

The place was radiating with bliss.

I know I really suck for having disappeared for 2 months and I'm really sorry about that (I didn't know how to write the poem).
If you're still interested, here's the final part of my "Letters to Eunhyuk" trilogy.

Part I: The Departure
Part II: The Flight
HanWook → I simply do it best

It's Gonna Be Me [One-shot]

Title: It’s Gonna Be Me [One-shot]
Pairings: 2Woon, YeWon, KangTeuk
Rating: PG-13 [language mostly]
Summary: Yesung has had it with relationships but Kangin wants to show him that they can be a good thing.
Disclaimer: Title taken from “It’s Gonna Be Me” by *NSYNC

“For the last time, when are you going to call me ‘hyung’? I’m older than you!”

Many Kind of World

Title: Many Kind of World
Pairing: YeWon
Genre:fluff,romance, angst (different each world)
Lenght: 1/?
Rating: PG 13
Disclaimer: last time i know, i do not own the boy
Note: Thanks to my beloved friends that help me to betaed thhe story, this fic, not just had one story, each world had different story, so if you want just read the last world,it's okay you won't miss anything

Summary: there are many different worlds where people always think the same
World 1:“His name is Kim Jongwoon, but every one calls him Yesung”

If You Can't Stand The Heat - Recipe 30 [Finale]

Title: If You Can't Stand The Heat
Pairing(s): various
Warnings: profanity
Genre: AU, humor, drama
Summary: Kibum and Siwon are the hosts of a brand new cooking show. Kibum is the one with the real talent, but as their popularity skyrockets, it's Siwon who gets all of the attention. But Kibum's not the jealous type.... Right?

Previous Chapters: here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recipe 30
onceagainitsdonghae

So Many Fish in the Water [1/3]

Title: So Many Fish in the Water
Disclaimer: I do not own any members, they belong to themselves and SMentertainment.
Pairing(s): !main HyukHae, !side KiHae, !side KyuHyuk, !side KyuMin (other implied pairings.)
Parts: 1/3
Genre: Fluff, Angst, Romance
Rating: PG13
Summary: Hyukjae first saw him at the beach - that was when it all started.
WarningNot betaed.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, what did I tell you about calling me Hyung?" )

Reita

Destiny - HaeHyuk [Ch. 1]

Title: Destiny [1/?]
Author: ryuutsuki/xredlotusx
Pairing: HaeHyuk, MinHyuk bff
Fandom: Super Junior
Rated: PG-13
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Comment: So...yeah. A short multi-chapter HaeHyuk story o_o I got inspired by this one manga I had called "From Up Above". Granted, I'm not sure if it updated or not because I only had the first volume. Therefore, this story is loosely based from that manga. Hope you all enjoy this fic ^^
Synopsis: A one week vacation to an island resort with his parents and his best friend. Life would've been great for Eunhyuk if it wasn't for some stranger claiming to be his boyfriend.

Chapter One
glassesye

Eyes Fall Striking, NC-17, Kibum/Yesung/Siwon

Title: Eyes Fall Striking
Author: pinefir 
Genre: angst/ DRAMA-heavy
Pairing: KB/YS/SW
Warning: genderswitch
Rating: NC-17 for sexual scenes
Summary: “It’s okay if I’m hurt for a day and a year like this,” he says to his parents with a smile as he recalls the words to Yesung’s very own song.
Words: 5600 words~
A/N: I don’t think I’ve warned you enough, this is drama. And it’s AU, and Yesung’s a girl. And there are sexual scenes.
A/N 2: for the_voicebox song challenge “It Has To Be You” (lyrics here).
A/N 3: Songs:너 아니면 안돼 by Yesung, I’m in Love by Narsha||Ra.D
A/N 4: you'll need to read Lips Fall Biting.

못해
Donghae & Siwon

[Oneshot] Going To Get It Back & [fic] The Broken Violin - Chapter 10

Title: Going To Get It Back
Author: crazylilazngirl
Beta: fivespice93
Pairing: main!Donghae/Eunhyuk, minor!Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: HyukJae is back and he still loves him.
Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the plot
Sequel to Lose Something and Never Get It Back
Let me be the one to cut your thorns and hold you like how a rose should be held, let me break your fortress and let me into your kingdom.

Title: The Broken Violin
Author: crazylilazngirl
Beta: fivespice93
Length: 1o/?
Main Pairing: Yunho/JaeJoong: YunJae
Side Pairing: Heechul/Ryeowook, Sungmin/Eunhyuk, Kibum/Jinki [SHINee]
Genre: Romance/AU! School
Rating: PG-PG13
Summary: JaeJoong is a quiet boy, who is wonderful at the violin. However his life is turned around and flipped inside out when he's partnered with the rich and unstoppable Yunho. Will love bloom or will JaeJoong be left for the worst?
Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the plot, and characters if I put some in
A\N: Stories are open for five days then f-locked. Read first post if you want to friend :D
Chapter[s]: ||Chapter o1||Chapter o2||Chapter o3||Chapter o4||Chapter o5||Chapter 06||Chapter 07||Chapter 08||Chapter 09 - Side Story||
He killed the engine and ran into the house, only to be greeted by his mother, Han Hoteyai.

A/N: So I need help D: A friend of mine and myself came up with this brilliant idea of a Mafia!AU for all the k-pop bands. We have everything planned out but she doesn't write and I have so much to do with writing already. It's going to be a HaeHyuk - Donghae/Eunhyuk - story. It's going to be long I'm hoping someone is willing to collab. with me. Just PM me your email and I'll email you all the papers we wrote on.
sexy~

LGMH;; New Kid

Series: Love Gave Me Hope~
Title: New Kid
Part: 1/?
Paring (s): Various-- This part; kid!HanChul
Rating: PG-13, perhaps...
Genre: Romance, Angst, Comedy, HanChul~
Author: cupcakemini5  / thatshiningstar 
Summary: Heechul is five and obnoxious, and HanKyung is five and quiet. The tow meet, and well. Friendship blossoms, even if it's half forced by the obnoxious one. (it's so hard to come up with a summary for this, ugh)

Everyone turned to look at a kid with a bowl hair cut, his shirt pink, and his hand clutching a banana colored crayon. He was gripping it as if to threaten that he’d start a revolt and attack all who dared be mean to the HanKyung kid anymore.
Key and Taemin

Shopping Center

Title: Shopping Center (oneshot)
Author: watashi_sama 
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Mall!AU, romance
Summary: Four vignettes depicting the love lives of different workers at a shopping center. 
Pairings: YehWook (SJ); one-sided!HanChul (SJ); one-sided!Jinwoon (2AM)/Seohyun (SNSD); JongKey (SHINee); + implied others
A/N: ... I don't even know. :/

( Heechul owns and works at a record store with the motivation of a broken heart and the rock ‘n’ roll rhythms pumping through his veins. )

E-P-I-T-A-P-H (Kyumin) - Chapter 25 [update]

Title: Epitaph
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Romance, Humor, Drama
Disclaimer: The boys are not mine, just the fic^^
Summary: Sungmin pretends from being Kyuhyun's fiancee, to his his sister, then back from being his fiancee...then his wife?

Chapter List

They might really be related, they might really be brothers. Same blood, same genes.

a/n: i lost my internet connection so...sorry...=) more kyumin in the next chap, I promise. ^^
  • Current Music
    샤이니(SHINee) - LUCIFER

Notice Me [5/?]

Title: Notice me
Author: ohnomomo
Pairings: Kyumin, Kihae, Yewook
Chapters: 5/?
Rating: Pg-13
Genre: Romance, angst, fluff
Summary: Sungmin tries to make Kyuhyun open his eyes and finally notice him.
A/N: in Sungmin’s POV. Sorry if there’s grammar, spelling mistakes… I need to get a beta or something like that ^^; AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED! :D

I like Ryeowook