July 18th, 2010

Power Of Clothes [HaeHyuk/EunHae Drabble]

Title : Power Of Clothes
Author : Maiki_Rashu (MOI)
Length :  Drabble
Pairing : Hyukjae (Eunhyuk) + Donghae
Summary :  Hyukjae should be more careful of the clothes he wears.
Rating : PG-13
Genre :  - (Seriously I don't have any idea)
Disclaimer : Everything is mine from the plot to all the grammar/spelling mistakes and other typos. But not the guys...

A /N :  Spot for purple_garden! As promised here's you B-Day present. Sorry It's not much... *bows*

Rid fic Here

my husband, teukie

The Angel and The Raccoon

Title: Angel and Raccoon
Chapters: 8
Characters: Kangin, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Siwon, MinHye(OC)
Pairings: Kangteuk, Sungwook
Rating: PG
Summary: Leeteuk is the loner, the guy that doesn't depend on anyone. The guy that pushes anyone who tries to get close away. Then Kangin, a mysterious charmer, whose also 100% straight, shows up out of nowhere, and toys with Leeteuk's feeling, just for fun. What happens when Kangin starts to feel something for the angel. Does he run? Does he lash out?

You're really weird, hyung." Kangin's voice was on the edge of suspicion... )
SNSD - Sooyoung [peace bitches]

As the crow flies prologue [R, various pairings]

Title: As the crow flies
Author: Selena
Rating: R
Pairing: Eventual: Kangin/Leeteuk, Heechul/Han Geng, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Siwon/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Yesung/Ryeowook
Warnings: Angst, drama, sex, violence, character deaths (not yet on that one though)
Word count: This prologue = 1,875
Summary: Immortals, they fight for the right and the power to rule the earth. The gathering has started and group of mortals are in the wrong place at the wrong time, getting pulled into a bloody battle and becoming pawns in a sadistic game.
A/N: First Suju fic, go me! Loosely based on the Highlander TV series. Un-beta'd, I don't have a beta in this fandom, if someone would like to be my beta I would give you tasty virtual cookies. Also, if this wasn't an Au it would technically be set during the 'Don't Don' era, because dammit I liked the hair.

Kangin feels it the second the other Immortal enters the club. To Kangin the presence of another of his kind is like an incessant buzzing in his head. He’s heard other Immortals describe the feeling as being like static on the radio, if you concentrate hard enough you can tune into each others individual stations. But Kangin doesn’t hold to that esoteric bullshit.
kazuki-hidden
  • dorox

Until the world collapses - YeWon - Oneshot

Title: Until the world collapses
Length: Oneshot
Rating: PG-15 (maybe NC-17?)
Prompt from: weekly fic challenge:colors of the_voicebox
Pairing: Yesung x Siwon (Yewon)
Genre: Angst, Mystery
Words: 897
Warning: Character death
Summary: He really should have known better than to come back. But he wasn't able to stay away. (fail!summary, sorry)

Hesitantly, he lifted his hand and touched the withering wood of the veranda while climbing up the screeching steps; even they tried to tell him to stay away.
Kai

Fanfic: Mirror Mirror (Revised)

Title: Mirror Mirror (Revised)

Pairing: No pairing

Genre: Crack

Summary: Heechul gets a talking mirror.

Disclaimer: Not real. I made it up. The boys belong to themselves and SM.

Author’s notes: I had actually posted this before but with Kyuhyun in it. I figured I would take a sugesstion left and changed a few things around as well as editing it slightly to fit the character a bit more.

http://thegazette5.livejournal.com/6829.html
Hankyung

It works both ways Part 3

Title: It works both ways part 3
Pairing: Heechul/ Kyuhyun; side pairing Siwon/Hankyung
Rating:R (rating is for language and violence)
Summary: In this part,  Kyuhyun´s curiousity about the strange Siwon might just be bad for his health
Disclaimer: If I owned Suju, I wouldn´t be writing fanfiction....
A/N: Well this is Part 3 of the sequel to I Found You, You´re Mine This fic has a life of it´s own...hahaha.. and this is where trouble starts for our favourite people... there´s some action...maybe? lol
Previous parts: Part 1 / Part 2 /Part 2.5

"Well it was either, they feared me or they wanted me, after all I am gorgeous."

Kyuwook drabble and Smut

Title:  Ryeowook the Horny wife and Chocopie

Author: leunah23

Length: Drabble

Genre:  Slightly smut-ish

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook

A/N:  I shouldn’t be writing anything because my exams will be in a month…and I still have 3000 pages to read…this drabble and the other one below..will be like my pre-hiatus post. I’m terribly sorry for those who read Listen To You…I think I really don’t have a choice…I need to stop writing it for a while but I promise to continue it on October when everything’s done and my career is ensured (I HOPE SOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!).  I just had to write this because I believe its KYUWOOK SEASON now…because of Wookie’s awesome twitter posts.

drabble HERE

Title: Stealing Heaven

Author: leunah23

Length: One Shot

Genre:  SMUT

Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook

A/N: Now this one is kinda weird..it was supposed to be a series. It was already in my mind for the longest time…but I ended up writing only the smut part…because it would be suicide for me to write another series. I hope you’d still get this fic. Hmm…they were wearing those brown robes by the way. Read on kekekekekeke…. *sniggers*

Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were seminarians doing nasty in the hallways.

smut HERE

DO EXO 2

[FIC] Zero-Sum Game (6/?)

Title: Zero-Sum Game
Authors: curionenene and svtstarlight
Chapter: 6/?
Genre: angst, drama, action
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook (others possible later on)
Warnings: Character death...sort of *sheepish smile*
Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are fighters trapped in a no-win situation. Faced with killing or being killed, they choose the only other way out they can think of. To run. (curionenene playing as Kyuhyun; svtstarlight playing as Ryeowook)

Will be updated once a week, every Saturday. (Erm, sorry it's late...lots of RL stuff happened. *sheepish* At least it's still Saturday in...well, the Americas? *hides*)

[EDIT: *headdesks violently* I'm really really sorry about that...It's unlocked now. Next time I will make doubly sure it's unlocked. (I am sure it was but...obv. it wasn't *facepalms* that'll teach me to post at 3am...*sighs*)]
  • Current Mood
    exhausted
Siwon - Reason

Drabble set.

We interrupt the normal order of events with posting fic to bring you this collection of Shihan Drabbles. I apologise to those waiting on fic updates and requests...they are in the works dont worry XD
ANYWAY...these drabbles. Since it's summer in England (or as close as we ever get to summer) I used Summery words from the Challenge I got given.
I also apologise if they aren't that good....It's 6:20AM here and I haven't been to sleep tonight yet. XD

8 Drabbles.

Rating: Ranging from PG to NC-17 (Each one will be individually rated)
Pairing: Shihan/Hanwon
Warnings: Character death, Suggestive themes, Graphic sex (Warnings will also be individually placed)

Beachball, Parade, Surfer, Tourist, Swimsuits, Sunglasses, Buckets & Spades, Dripping Ice Cream...
  • Current Music
    Lost In Stereo - All Time Low
Heechul

Nipples

Title: Nipples
Pairing: Heechul/Leeteuk
Rating: R? Idk. Does nipple-teasing even considered R? Slightly graphic... so, PG-13, I think :D
Notes: My first post here. Warning for nipples, like the title said. A very, very short fic. Also warning for my bad grammar!
Summary: The first thing that caught Heechul's attention was the visible little fleshes called nipples beneath it.

"Why do you love white so much?"
B&W Lion

Title: Pulse

Title: Pulse
Author: Anatketani
Pairing: Your Choice -- Non-specific
Warnings: Wheee SMUT bomb! Sexually explicit! You have been warned.
Length: One Shot
Disclaimer: As awesome as it would be to own them, I don’t. This is only the product of my fevered brain and I make no profit on it.
Summary: I wrote this because I had to but couldn’t bring myself to make it about any one specific pairing. So…if you close your eyes and envision who you want this to be about, and then open your eyes again… you can start reading.

Collapse )
; you are my my my sunrise

Glow

title: Glow
pairing: Kyuwook
rating: G
genre: fluff
summary: In which Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are the best of friends, and they glow.
a/n:  This is for nickestiara , who told me like years ago that she's been fic-deprived. Late fic is late, sorry unni >.>

It is a pale shade of royal blue in color, and for a moment it has him completely awestruck, because that’s exactly the kind of color he has imagined his best friend would have shall he start to glow.

♥ 。feminist

Hyukhae, oneshot

Title: These old sneakers know me as much as you do.
Pairing: HyukHae
Rating: PG -15
Genre: Romance, Fluff, barely there Angst, reference to Smut
Beta: lazychaoz 
Notes: In Donghae’s POV. For the ever so lovely Nat ♥ ( xoxo_nat_xx ), hope you enjoy it bb. Will be locked in a week.
Inspired by: This and my own sneakers.
Summary: On an ordinary day Donghae takes a walk down memory lane with his trusty sneakers by his side.
Link: Here
Min - tiptoe

Thirst [3/?]

Title: Thirst
Pairings/Characters: main!kyumin, implied!eunhae, onesided!kihae, possible!minwook (with SM stars and U-KISS)
Rating: taking little tippy-toes out of the PG-13 region 0.o
Summary: Kyuhyun is attacked in a dark alley one night, and nothing will ever be the same again.
Theme: Vamp!AU, HS!AU, dark themes, blood and gore.
Genre: general, angst, drama, romance with a bit of fluff and crack at the side.

( I just came here to tell you that you can’t call your precious mortal anyway. )

the people i love; [7/?]

Title: the people i love;
Chapter: 7/?
Genre: boardingschool!verse, AU, romance, friendship
Rating: PG-13
Pairings: KiHae (main), SiHanChul, KangTeuk, YeWook, Kyumin
Fic Summary: a lovely romance chaptered fic, with its ups and downs and constant flow of love.
A/N: forgive me for the overload of KiHae love please. biases are meant to be exploited. (: chapters are numbered in korean for the sake of it, starting with zero for the prologue. :P

| 하나 | | | | 다섯 | 일곱 |

neck!Hyukjae

Afraid To Love

Title; Afraid To Love.
Author; kimrayne.
Pairing; Main!KyuHae; Ninja!KyuWook.
Rating; PG - PG13.
Warning; Slight swearing.
Summary; Cho Kyuhyun is dating Lee Donghae, and they are known throughout the whole school as one of the cutest couples. But one day a new kid comes into Kyuhyun's life - or more like his classroom by the name of Kim Ryeowook. And he befriends Ryeowook, and the two become very close. One day Kyuhyun is playing his computer games when he gets a visit from his new friend at school, at his house. Kyuhyun tells him to try and play the game, and Ryeowook ends up liking it almost as much as Kyuhyun likes playing the games. But what happens when things get a little too intimate between the boys? What happens if Donghae finds out?

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Lovely Day - Super Junior
love letter

Silent World ch 25

Title-Silent World
Chapter-25
Pairing-Kyusung
Rating-PG
Summary-"I love you"
Disclaimer-Not Mine
A/N: Okay, so from the time I got up this morning, I worked on this, because I was determined to overcome my writer's block. In my determined state, I managed to finish not only one, but two chapters and also the series. Since LJ won’t let me post this all in one part, I’m posting it in two parts that will be available to read in my journal. Thank you to everyone who has read and encouraged me throughout this series, and I hope you enjoy!!!

Collapse )

• Current Mood
    accomplished
Hae Céci suspenders

Beyond Perfect

Title: Beyond Perfect
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Parody (of romance/comedy)
Length: Oneshot; 2'720 words
Warning: Parody, people, and girl!Kyuhyun
Disclaimer: I'm forever dreaming I was Lee So Man and as such owning Super Junior. Then again, I'm also glad I'm not.

Summary: Sungmin did not believe in love at first sight. At all. Until Kyuhyun and her legs were there to - extremely unwillingly - convince him otherwise.

("I would take my shirt off for you but it's frowned upon during work time.")
  • Current Mood
    cheerful
wh

series update^^

Title: a chance for love.. for life
Pairing: Yewook[girl! Ryeowook], Kangteuk [girl!Leeteuk]
Other Characters: Chibi!Mimi, Siwon, jongjin [yeye’s bro]
Genre: friendship, angst, fluff, romance, medical drama
Type: Multi-chaptered
Summary: In this world, we have to let go one thing to have the other. Warning: Almost Character death, violence

A/N: I was really sick and I thought of making a story for my bias.. I think it’ll be similar to melody of our hearts and chatmate… ok so I have no idea what this will turn out to be.. new series because i was inspired?! hahah i will be updating my other series alternately ok?!?! 

Prologue ll part 1 ll  part 2 ll part 3 *new* ll part 4 *new* ll

---..---  
Title: A [lace in my heart
Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Hyukchul, Hanhae [girl! Donghae and HEechul]
Other: kangteuk, henyewook, kyumimin, shindong x [sunny/nariya]
Genre: friendship, angst , fluff
Type: Multi-chaptered
Summary: Heechul wants everything but couldn't get any since Donghae unknowingly had them. Warning: Character death, violence
A/N: i don't know if anyone remembered this..  sorry if i haven't updated in three months (that long?!?!) hahaha part 8 was posted in my personal journal since our net last night was troublesome   

*~* prologue *~* part 1 *~* part 2 *~* part 3   *~* part 4 *~* part 5 *~* part 6  *~* part 7  *~* part 8 - NEWLY ADDED
stock: default

all things stable, all about us; kyumin (r)

Title: all things stable, all about us.
Rating: r
Pairing/Focus: kyumin
Summary: short snippets of kyuhyun and sungmin's lives, through the years.
A/N: prompted with, 'hearts are only practical if they are made unbreakable.' (half the title from 'All Things Stable' by The Sundance Kids.)

They meet, of course, by an official's words, some manager that Sungmin hasn't met or seen before, but will come to know.
Toshiro

(no subject)

Title/prompt: Getting caught
Rating/Warning:
R/ fail!smut AU/Movie verse
Parings:  HaeWook
Word Count: Word says 949
Disclaimer because people seem to think ts needed: Last time I checked I owned myself and no one else
Summary: Donghae and Ryeowook like to play a game

A/N: I always wanted to do a fic based of the movie... I never thought It would be this type of fic. I'm embarrassed ^^; from SuJu random pairing/prompt generator Sorry for any mistakes I blame the public school system for not teaching proper grammar and spelling when I was there.

This way to kinda smut

한철 ✿ OTP

(no subject)

Title: "Never Give Up"
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: G?
Word Count: 4697
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I do not own these guys~ agirlcandreamthough
Summary: AU Aliens land on Earth and start wiping out humans one by one. Can Heechul survive and find Hangeng again?

[I suck at summaries. Based on a movie I watched then a dream following said movie]

Part One
Part Two
love love love

Playing Housewife

Title: Playing Housewife
Author: funni_jes
Genre: Angstish
Chapters: One-shot
Summary: When Donghae has to work all day long, and there’s no one to take care of the kids, Eunhyuk tries to help out by playing housewife. But does playing housewife do more damage than he might have predicted?

Playing Housewife
Kyo

Part 2: SiWook

Title: Everything Hurts For a Little While
Pairing: One sided SiWook [from Ryeowook]
Genre: Angst, Romance
Summary: Ryeowook’s attempt to convey his feelings failed, how will he deal with this and what is Siwon’s plan to help Ryeowook come to terms with this?
A/N: Part two of a two-part story. I almost entirely forgot I had to write part two of this. Sorry if anyone was waiting on the update! I have a couple drabbles [YeHan and SiHae] lined up, then I'm writing a multi-chapter band fic. Look forward to future posts~ Thanks for reading!

Read Part 1: Just Another False Alarm here
*NEW*Part 2: Everything Hurts For A Little While here
  • Current Music
    SuJu - Rock This House
Bubbles at night

(no subject)

Title: Frozen Yogurt
Pairing: Hankyung/Kyuhyun
Rating: PG 13
Summary: Who knew that Hankyung was the perfect incentive for Kyuhyun to try a different flavor of yogurt? ;) 

Read here

Title: Sailing Through Life
Pairing: Kangin/Siwon
Rating: PG 13
Summary: Unlike his cousin Siwon, Kangin doesn't have the charms or resources to help him sail through life. Siwon has practically everything while Kangin has next to nothing. Nothing except his crush on Sungmin. 

Read here!

100 Fic Archive here
Progress: 29/100

swallow

Challenge(Chapter 8)

Title: Challenge
Pairings: Qmi, and a few others if you squint.
Chapters: 8/12
Word Count: 2235
Disclaimer: Who writes fanfiction about something they own? In other words, I own just the fic.
Warnings: Non-con
Synopsis: Kyuhyun is a medical student in hopes of moving out of his house, and making money, and he just happens to be so hot and sexy he started attracting molestors in junior high. His mom loves him and his Dad’s a drunk. Combine this with a job at a bar, and chaos insues.
A/N: Decided to start reuploading this. Not much to say. Idek. :l

Challenge 8 )
Sungmin on a boat

Team Hyung - Yewook Fanfiction (One shot)

Title: Team Hyung~
Pairings: Yewook, broken!Kangmin, ninja!Eunhae, ninja!Hanchul, possible Kyumin if you squint reeeeally hard~
Rating: PG-13 A little bit of kissing and touching, if you have a dirty mind, you might catch on to some of my hints but it's pretty harmless stuff~
Genre: Romance, angst, comedy
Disclaimer: As much as I want to, I don’t own any of the SuJu boys.
Summary: Yesung and Ryeowook are used to doing fanservice, but after talking with Kangin, Yesung discovers that maybe it could lead to something more. But is that what he wants?
Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    dorky

Hey Cooky Cooky! + My Brother, My Love [Teaser]

Title: Hey Cooky Cooky Cooky! Hey Cooky Cooky!

Kyuhyun/girl!Ryeowook, Yesung/girl!Sungmin, Kangin/girl!Leeteuk, Donghae/girl!Eunhyuk | PG (Chef!AU, kissing, caressing, genderswitch!) | Fluff

SJ-P’s (Super Junior-Pretty) girls enter a baking competition for their school, and not only make sugary pastries, they make sugary sexy seniors go all googly over them."

Title: My Brother, My Love [Teaser]; Based on: "My Sister, My Love The Movie"

kid!Kyuhyun/kid!Ryeowook (for now) | PG (for teaser, real thing will be NC-17 because of Incest, brotherly love for now) | Fluff

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are brothers, just brothers, even if their hearts are beating for another reason...My Brother, My Love [Teaser]

And also, I have a request fic, if anyone would like to fulfill it, please clicky here for more info!

[Fic] I Won't Forget You

Title: I Won't Forget You
Length: one-shot (doubt it :P)
Words: 3453
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: angst, drama
Rating: no idea, but i think... PG-13?
Warning: signals of smut but dont' worry its failure and unbeta-ed :D
Disclaimer: nothing, just the nerd fiction

Summary: Hyukjae wants to remember his memories with Donghae
A/N: this is my first fanfic in livejournal and my very first English fanfic. i'm sorry if my grammar sucks and the story is bad XD

read here
From the Soul to the Song

Finding Nothing and Of Flesh, Fur and Fang - Chapter Nine

Username: Kat_Elric
Title: Finding Nothing
Pairing: Kibum/Eunhyuk, with hints of Donghae/Henry
Genre/Word Count: Science Fiction; 9,777 words
Summary: Siwon and Hankyung are desperate to leave the space colony of Keola and they will use any means to do so, even if it means hopping a ride on a ancient cargo ship with only the clothing on their backs. But the quirky crew of their ticket away may just show them that having nothing could turn out to be so much more.
Author’s Note: This was loosely based on the show Firefly.

Finding Nothing

Title: Of Flesh, Fur, and Fang
Author: kat_elric
Genre: AU, supernatural, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: Super Junior, DBSK, SNSD, SS501, SHINee
Pairing: Zhou mi/?, Leeteuk/Kangin, Heechul/Hankyung,
Summary: A move to a new town takes Zhou mi from his aggressive father and friends straight into a new batch of problems. If the neighborhood werewolves aren’t enough to worry about, there is always the clan of vampires, coven of witches, and the occasional fae. Not to mention the small fact that with every full moon, Zhou mi sprouts fur and paws. What is a high school senior to do?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these groups, their respective companies do… for now…

Chapter Ten

Masterlist
Hanchul

Look Who's Talking

Look Who’s Talking

Chapter 9

Title: Those Damn Girl Scouts….

Fandoms: Superjunior(main), DBSK, SHINee, BigBang.

Pairings: currently, Kangteuk, GTOP, Jaeho, but others developed and revealed later.

Genre: Comedy with mild angst and sap.

Rating: PG13 (for this chapter.)

Summary: Kangin and Leeteuk are the picture perfect couple and they have it all, or so Kangin thought, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving several children, each with a mind of their own.

Warning: AU and sexual themes, some later chapters will contain sexual content.

A/N: Earlier chapters available ask and you shall receive.

Collapse )

hand

Gamekyu/Food

Title: Gamekyu
Author: charliehorse3
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Heechul
Genre: Smut/humor
Rating: R (smut/language)
Warning: Adult language and situations.
Summary: "Wrong," he said, "as you suggested, I should stop playing video games... and, well, I have to find a new interest to spend the day on..." Kyuhyun stopped and waited for confirmation, and Heechul just shrugged his shoulders. But that was more than enough. "So, hyung, you are my new game, let's play."
Chapter One, Chapter TwoChapter Three
---
Title: Food
Author: charliehorse3
Pairing: Heechul/Ryeowook, Heechul/Hangeng !Friendship
Genre: Angst/Food?
Rating: G
Summary: Ryeowook tries to make something to eat for his hyung, but Heechul can't move on.
Laughing Yesung

Missing Chances (Ch. 19)

Title: Missing Chances
Chapter: 19/22
Pairing: Yesung/Hangeng(eventually)Many side pairings
Genre: VERY AU High School, Romance, Humor, mild angst, and um many more
Disclaimer:
own no one -sobs-
Summary:
Yesung likes Ryeowook, Kyuhyun likes Ryeowook. So to make sure Kyuhyun gets time and attention from Ryeowook, Kyuhyun makes it so Yesung has to help the new transfer student who just happens to be the nice looking Chinese Hangeng.

Chapter 19

100 SuJu Fics Challenge Archive Master Post for Missing Chances Character Information for Missing Chances