July 16th, 2010

• mk3ay

(no subject)

Title:
Falling for you
Pairing: Eunhae/Haehyuk
Genre: Romance
Rating: R
Summary: Donghae is a dancer who meets Eunhyuk and makes him join his dance group. Their relation is pretty akward at first.
A/N: Sorry for the somehow weird summary but it's midnight and my mind couldn't come up with something else.

Fic+Drabble Spam

Title: Beginning of a Journey
Author: [info]pseudo_shigure 
Pairing: EunHae,
Genre: Fluff
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: not mine
Summary: Moments from when they're making their first "baby"
Beta: [info]bl4ckm4lice

LINK!

Title: Before EunHae
Pairing: EunHae
Genre: Fluff with a pinch of Angst... or is it Angst with a pinch of Fluff?
Summary: And Hyukjae did not want to feel in vain.
Beta: [info]bl4ckm4lice 

LINK!

Title: Rocket's Theme
Genre: Fluff and sweetness overload I think I could die from diabetes
Rating: PG-13
Summary: IT'S SO FLUFFEEEEH~
Warning: Unbetaed. Despicable Me references for those who haven't watch it.

LINK!

Title: Marred
Genre: Fluff
Summary: He just laid there with his fingers trailing against Eunhyuk back.
Warning: Unbetaed

LINK!

Hanchul

Look Who's Talking

Look Who’s Talking

Chapter 6

Title: Misunderstandings…

Fandoms: Superjunior(main), DBSK, SHINee, BigBang.

Pairings: currently, Kangteuk, GTOP, Jaeho but others developed and revealed later.

Genre: Comedy with mild angst and sap.

Rating: PG13 (for this chapter.)

Summary: Kangin and Leeteuk are the picture perfect couple and they have it all, or so Kangin thought, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving several children, each with a mind of their own.

Warning: AU and sexual themes, some later chapters will contain sexual content.

A/N: Earlier chapters available ask and you shall receive.

Collapse )

french

Dangerous Syndrome

Title: Dangerous Syndrome
Characters: Siwon, Sungmin
Genre: Romance, smut, humor
Rating: R (explicit sex scenes)

Disclaimer: This whole story is mine; including its storylines, original ideas and such. But the boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves.

A/N: to vin11lover   and elfrulezforever  mianhe~~~!! i'm so so so so late for your guys request T___T

Summary: Siwon’s greatest sickness; KISSING EVERYONE. But Siwon’s greatest fear; KISSING SUNGMIN? Whaeyo~?

Look Only At Me - Chapter 7 [END]

Title : Look Only At Me
Author : Maiki_Rashu (MOI)
Chapters : Chapter 7 / 7
Pairing : Hyukjae (Eunhyuk) + Donghae / Hyukjae (Eunhyuk) + Kyuhyun / Sungmin + Kyuhyun (slight)
Summary : Hyukjae and Donghae are best friends and Kyuhyun is also very close to them. The only problem is that the magnae and Donghae are both interested in the dancer and when this latter lose his sight they start fighting for his love. (I'm really sorry for that crap of summary...)
Rating : NC-17
Genre : Romance, Friendship, Smut
Disclaimer : Everything is mine from the plot to all the grammar/spelling mistakes and other typos. But not the guys...

A /N :  Here's the end! Finally~
TO be honest I didn't know if I'd ever be able to finish that fic. I even thought of dropping it but thanks to you guys I didn't and I'm glad I held on until the very end. I hope you'll like it and just to warn you the ending is quite of surprising. XD
Spot for xapplekiss , mkeay & special spot for yukiakinoarai ‏♥

Rid fic Here 

Ryeowook wuvv~

Wishing For A Duet (one-shot)

Title: Wishing For A Duet
Pairings: YeWook, kid!Kibum
Genre: angst, bitter romance
Disclaimer: Owns the fic, nothing else. The translated lyrics of Endless Moment, Happy Together and What If came from aheeyah.com
Summary: He roamed around, wondering where to go, what to do and just what will happen to him. And that was when he found his map.

• Current Mood
    cheerful
blondie hyuk

As Long As Your Heart Know Me (Introduction)

Title : As Long As Your Heart Know Me
Author : Eunhee89
Chapter : Introduction
Pairing : Hanchul (Hangeng+Heechul), Haehyuk (Donghae+Eunhyuk)
Rating : R
Genre : Angst, Romance, Love
Warning : Un-betaed! And my very bad English ~_~
Disclaimer : I only own this fan-fiction and plot. I don’t own them. But, can I own Heechul for myself? *runs for my life* hehe
Summary : Can they find their true love? Jeez~~ sucks summary.. mianhe -_-

“Donghae! What happen?” Someone suddenly approach him. “Hyung.. hyung is..” Donghae didn’t finish his word because he suddenly faints.

check it here ^^  eunhee89.livejournal.com/627.html
  • Current Mood
    calm
B&W Lion

Alphabet Teasers

Title: Alphabet Teasers A-L (Part 1 of 2)
Author: Anatketani
Rating: Various (ratings for each are under the title)
Pairing: Various – YeWook, KyuMin, HanChul, SiChul, YeMin, EunHae, KangTeuk
Disclaimer: As awesome as it would be to own them, I don’t. This is purely my own imagination at work
Genre: All of these are One Shots --A little of everything!
Summary: These are drabbles all under 300 words. Some of them are funny, sexy, and angsty. There are 26 of them so it’s really hard to write a summary here!
Authors Notes: Many of these are a jump into the middle of something happening – mostly inspired by youtube videos and things I’ve seen them do on camera.

Collapse )
♥ 。feminist

It's been a while miracle :3

Title Replaced
Character(s) Bandfic, In this chapter: Kyuhyun and Heechul
Rating R
Genre Angst, Dark, Thriller, Tragedy, AR
Warning(s) Character Deaths, Not for the weak hearted
Summary If they can’t still have you, no one else can, or so says SME
Note Written for Olymfic, but never turned in. This took me a while to write. My prompt was Heart beat – 2PM and the question: What if Super Junior was still a rotational group? Special thanks to Ai ♥, my other half Mai, Sungmin mun over at Le Ame Noire and Siwon mun from Nox- Love you guys lots :3 I got the comments in one of Heechul’s parts off random sites, not having the heart to write them myself. Will be locked in a week.
This is my baby guys, don’t bully it ♥
Part 1 In which Kyuhyun is introduced and Heechul learns what aging is. (2,251 words)
hanchul

Heartache in Memory

Title: Heartache in Memory
Pairing: HanChul, ninja!QMi
Rating: G
Summary/Notes: Based off Geng's new song Heartache Notebook which is also known as Heartache in Memory.
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. And this follow Geng's song so closely I actually don't think I can say I own the plot, hahaha~

"One last kiss?"
`` koro-sensei ;

First Day Of Kindergarten of Super Junior's Babies!

Title: Super Junior's Babies!
Author: rainofteardrops
Length:  2770 words/Chaptered
Genre: Fluff,humor
Rating: G, super safe, once again.
Warning: Fluffiness, and a bit of kissing!
Characters: Super Junior and their babies.
Summary: Super Junior's babies' biodata.

Posted at kyu_min a long time ago, figured should be posted here.

Other series of Super Junior's babies:
Super Junior’s Babies!
Super Junior's Babies' Cat Fight!
Auntie Teukie’s Birthday!

“Kids; umma is the only one, I repeat, THE ONLY ONE who can jump on your appa like that. Now you little undead petals, go shower.”
agony

[fic] Recovery

Title: Recovery
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 79/100
Characters: DongHae, Gyuri, ShinDong, SoYoung
Universe: Mutant!Verse
Prompt: 085: ache, ShinDong / DongHae
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: ShinDong's in the infirmary. SoYoung goes to find him.
Writer's note: My friend dizzy_grace came up with this universe, giving each of the boys from Super Junior and TVXQ mutant powers. She said I could play in it, so I am. And we've added girls.

Prompt list
  • Current Mood
    irritated

Punishment

Title: Punishment
Author: xrosepetalsx
Pairing: KRYS (Kyhyun/Ryeoowok/Yesung/Sungmin)
Characters: Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin
Summary: Sungmin punishes Ryeowook; Kyuhyun and Yesung join. Sequel to this
Disclaimer: I do not own.
Warning: …fail PWP
  • Current Mood
    amused

[Fic] I Want You to Play a Song for Me

Title: I Want You to Play a Song for Me
Length: Oneshot
Author: Holystardown
Pairing: Henwook
Genre: Grab your tissues
Disclaimer: if i owned them i would be posting HD movies, not fics
Summary: He knew. They all knew.
Author's Note: Listen to one of these two songs while reading this fic to get the full affect http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LqKuPPxi_M or the song i had in mind for Henry to be playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2VX290UOLI

"Henry-ah, I want you to play a song for me..."
Henry Violin

Tri-Angle [YeWook chaptered] 16

Title: Tri-Angle

Pairing: OT3 YeWookMin

Type: Chaptered 16/??

Warning: -NIL-

Summary: Sungmin wakes from his coma!!! :D

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are not owned, just claimed^^

-------------
Collapse )

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapters 3-4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15
redhair!hyuk

'I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life'

This is my first trial song fic. I based it on the song "My Bloody Valentine" by Good Charlotte

Title: 'I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life'
Author: Lalazor15
Characters: Kihae/ broken!Eunhae
Warning: Psychopathic! Kibum, detailed gruesome murder, character death, semi-usage of language, a suggestive sex scene (just a small part)
Genre: Murder, Suspense, Horror
Summary:
Kibum stared at the square picture frame that sat on a desk, a scowl formed on his face, it seemed to mock him. He grabbed the nearest object he could grab and threw it precisely at the picture of a smiling couple that ridiculed him. A satisfied smirk slowly appeared on his shadowed face, as soon as he heard the glass shattering and the frame fall off the desk.

'He dropped you off, I followed him home. Then I stood outside his bedroom window, standing over him, he begged me not to do. What I knew, I had to do 'cause I'm so in love with you.''

Yesung gift for heechul

Title: Yesung Gift For Heechul
Pairing: HanChul, YeWon
Genre:romance angst
Lenght: one shot
Rating: PG 13
Note: The story is beta-ed by the wonderful belicax AND actually i wrote this for heechul's birthday and i got the idea when i saw heechul's birthday party with yesung, but i kinda late for post right? haha just think this as normal fic then

Summary:What is yesung want to give heechul as a gift?

“But you still broke your promise!”
Hangeng let a chuckle “No, I did not”
From the Soul to the Song

Once Upon a Time Collection - Tale One: The Little Merman

Title: The Little Merman
Author: kat_elric
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Donghae
Summary: The prince of the kingdom has fought through thick and thin to win the hand of his merman bride. After giving up his fins to live on land with the one he loves, Donghae will get the chance to visit his family once more and see if their happily ever after has become everything they thought it would be.

The Little Merman

AN: This came about due to a desire to write fairy tales. I opened up a request post and I will take request indefinitely. You can find it here if you would like to add your own request.
heecat

hanchul dump; backdating like woah

untitled (abandoned wip: the hanchul that wouldn't end)
PG
This was supposed to focus on Heechul and the various people in his life.

“You can have the wings,”

untitled
PG
You conjure up visions just by sitting there.

So Youtube's converted their seek bar into a thin red strip, like mercury in a thermometer.

untitled (abandoned wip: track team AU)
PG
Hankyung quits track.

Hankyung waits to break the news to Heechul, because the carrier of bad news should always proceed with caution, especially if the carrier is also the perpetrator, and especially if the receiver is Kim Heechul.

Stolen
G, 111 words
On falling in love with ordinary things.

I never heard you

Monologue
PG, 499 words
What Heechul might be thinking: a guess.

Let’s not make this about anything it isn’t.
4 pairings

That's why I Love You (chapter 2)

That's why I Love You (chapter 2)
  •      That's why I Love You

Title: That's Why I Love You
Pairing: KangTeuk, YeWon, HaeHyuk
Genre: Fluff (again)
Author: shinigami_icha 
Rating: PG 15
Summary: Kangin and Leeteuk are married, but Kangin always ignore him.

A/N: This is chapter 2, so please enjoy….:) and for frologue and chapter 1, you all can see at my journal..:)

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Make Love - Big Bang

the people i love; [6/?]

Title: the people i love.
Chapter: 5/?
Genre: boardingschool!verse, AU, romance, friendship
Pairings: KiHae (main), SiHanChul, KangTeuk, YeWook, Kyumin
Fic Summary: a lovely romance chaptered fic, with its ups and downs and constant flow of love.
A/N: forgive me for the overload of KiHae love please. biases are meant to be exploited. (: chapters are numbered in korean for the sake of it, starting with zero for the prologue. :P

| 하나 | | | | 다섯 | 여섯

me1

You're My Light

Name: You're My Light
Author:[info]yesungholic
Pairing: YeWon
Genre: Romance, drama, angst
Length: 1/?
Disclaimer:I don't own them and never will
Summary:  Yesung runs away from an abusive home and meets Siwon in a raining night. What does the future holds for them?
  • Current Music
    꺼져 줄게 잘 살아 (Feat. Junhyung of BEAST)

lose you now; oneshot

Bubbles at night

(no subject)

Title: It's Laundry Day!
Pairing: Hankyung/Yesung
Summary: When Hankyung went to do the laundry, he found a surprise in the laundry basket. Now, who could that surprise be? 

Read here

Title: Bad Ass Beard
Pairing: Yesung/Eunhyuk
Rating: PG 13 (for language)
Summary: All Eunhyuk wants to do is be bad ass. So what does he do? He asks Heechul for help and gets ridiculed by Yesung as a result.

Read here

100 Fic Archive here
Progress: 27/100

<3
kyuhyun ; gorgeous ♥
  • chusi

just with a little help ; part four.

just with a little help.
kyumin | side eunhae | many other pairings.
pg-13 to r | pg-13 in this chapter ; au.
part 4 / 5
kyuhyun's unusual behaviour and lack of attention in class has caught the attention of his friends. however, they are quick to discover the reason behind it all ; kyuhyun might be in love. without any hesitation, they help their friend with his huge crush. unfortunately, there are a few obstacles that appear.
a / n ; sorry i took sorta long! D: life's been biting me in the butt. and a few things ; this chapter moves very quickly... almost a whole week passes. XD but i go through each day, some more detailed than others. also, this chapter is a little longer than my usual chapters, so i hope it doesn't bore you guys. for you, katy! and my other readers, enjoy ♥

Kyuhyun was chilling at the park. He sunk back into the wooden bench, as he observed children scurry around the large area, couples sit along the grass simply enjoying each other's company and fellow teenagers messing about as usual. He hadn't come alone, though. Eunhyuk and Donghae had come with him, and they were waiting for Yesung to arrive. Eunhyuk and Donghae were currently at the ice-cream truck buying ice-creams for themselves and Kyuhyun. It was oddly warm for this certain time of year.

100 SuJu Challenge (fic dump)

title: .033 Flirt
pairing: Kibum/Yesung
genre: don't know...perhaps high school crush/romance
rating: safe story^^ PG
summary: How To Flirt the Famous Shooting Guard, Kim Kibum
attention: all thanks tospinningstar_15 for patiently and editting my story...thank you dear sister^^ have a nice summer-two-weeks in mexico^^ enjoy dear^^ yeah~~~enjoy~~~and to dear heartlock because her love to Yesung^^ yea i've read your post regarding to Album thingy~~~but i hope this fic will make you cool down^^ i don't know about your love for KiSung couple but i know you are head over heals for cute-small-petite-adorable-Yesung^^ and to iemairene_<3J [blogspot.com] for patiently waiting for my next fic^^

Tips How to Flirt Famous Shooting Guard

p/s: honestly i don't even remember that i've posted other SuJu fic in this community but you can access here...

Yellow Roses
attn: this fic has murdered scene~~~

Stars
attn: this is a safe-sibling story^^
vic

[Super Junior/KARA] obligatory fanservice

obligatory fanservice
eunhyuk/seungyeon
pg-13, ~786w
in which seungyeon is more of a super junior fangirl than she lets on, and eunhyuk's brain farts around pretty girls.

"looks like somebody has a crush" he sing-songs, and the three dissolve into giggles as eunhyuk glares at them.

A/N: jfkjaf IDEK OKAY SEUNGYEON SAID SHE GOES ON SUJU'S FANSITE AND CALLED EUNHYUK ANCHOVY AND EUNHYUK SMILED AND THEN  MY BRAIN MADE THEN OTP OKAY?
want to be a pirate

The Grand Line

The Grand Line
Hara (KARA) / Eunhyuk
4532 words; G
Summary: meetings in a Laundromat, One Piece and random entertainment magazines. Eunhyuk and Hara didn’t think that’s how they would become friends. Both of them find out that life is always, always unexpected, and it’s about time to embrace the concept of an adventure.

(They met in a Laundromat where she was trying to stuff an entire wedding dress into the washing machine.)
blond!Jungsu

Fic: I'll Give You A Sign

Title: I'll Give You A Sign
Rating:  PG-13
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairings: HanChul, KangTeuk, Donghae/Unspecified, Kyuhyun/Unspecified
Summary: Four drabbles based on Heechul, Leeteuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun respectively. Their schedules keep them away from their loved ones. This is the only way they can communicate.
A/N: Spot for [info]elaineleyn because she gave me this idea and she gets me behind on my fics to be written list!

HERE
wh

Series updates

Title: a place in my heart
Author: [info]jhengchie 
Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Hyukchul, Hanhae [girl! Donghae and HEechul]
Other: kangteuk, henyewook, kyumimin, shindong x [sunny/nariya]
Genre: friendship, angst , fluff
Type: Multi-chaptered
Summary: Heechul wants everything but couldn't get any since Donghae unknowingly had them.
Warning: Character death, violence
A/N: i don't know if anyone remembered this..  sorry if i haven't updated in three months (that long?!?!) hahaha

i'll be announcing the five winners who will receive the fan fic prizes by participating on my previous poll^^ 
[info]aldrienne - eunhae [info]dandanfung -hanhae [info]azora_s -hyukchul  [info]wind_master1 - hanchul [info]kittecat963 -random

comment the following (or PM me) the following
pairing:
Prompt:
genre:
anything you would like to see: (include details like gender switch, violence, character death etc.) more specific = better^^
if i do not receive any reply from you guys after 1 week, I'll give the prize to others^^

*~* prologue
*~* part 1
*~* part 2
*~* part 3 
 *~* part 4
*~* part 5
*~* part 6  
*~* part 7 - NEWLY ADDED

---..---

title: Mythology in modern world

Pairing: Kyumin [girl!Sungmin], Kangteuk [girl!Leeteuk], hanchul [girl! heechul] slight YunJae and Nickhun x Yoona

subject: Romance, angst, AU, fluff
rating: PG-13

summary: Can stories from a mythology book happen to real modern life?

a/n: sorry for not updating thi

[part 1] Admiring Technology

[part 2] Remembering the past, explaining the present, Preparing for the future

[part 3] when I first saw you 
[part 4] Questions that the mind thinks, the heart holds the answer
[part 5] when I fall, I expect you to catch me
[part 6] forced actions *new*

---...---
i don't know if i can update the a chance for love-- for life... this weekend.. i have reports and exam due next week^^

If You Can't Stand The Heat - Recipe 23

Title: If You Can't Stand The Heat
Group: Super Junior
Pairing(s): it's complicated
Warnings: profanity
Genre: AU, humor, romance
Summary: Kibum and Siwon are the hosts of a brand new cooking show. Kibum is the one with the real talent, but as their popularity skyrockets, it's Siwon who gets all of the attention. But Kibum's not the jealous type.... Right?

Previous Chapters: here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recipe 23

A KyuWook Story - CH 20

Title: A KyuWook Story

Kyuhyun/Ryeowook | CH: 20/27 | NC-17 (for this CH!) | romance, (smut)
After 2 years without his love, Ryeowook finally comes back from college with…his girlfriend? The night Ryeowook comes back, Kyuhyun’s jealousy flares and he decides to have a talk with his past love. A make-out session takes place and their hearts melt together once again...but their love is hidden. No one knows Kyuhyun and Ryeowook love each other and they’re still in the closet. They will fight out the hardships that love has to offer, together.

Oh yes, this is NC-17. The entire chapter is not smut, just one little spot, and I'm sure if you read, you can tell when the smut is coming up, so just scroll down and skip over it.

Kyuhyun slammed me face first into the hard doors and I yelped at the pain of his teeth leaving hickies down my throat and the metal of the handles digging into my hands as I struggled to punch in the numbers without looking.

Geez…rough much Kyuhyun?

“Stop Kyuhyun! Just freaking wait!” I gasped.
Yoonwook

First Mouse in Heaven [Part 1], Fantasy fic

Title: The First Mouse in Heaven
Genre: Fantasy
Characters: Super Junior, mentions of other idols
Pairing: YeWook (main), KangTeuk, KyuMin, EunHae, HanChul (supporting)
Summary: The animals at SM Farm were never normal, but then the Heroine that was to come and save them all was the oddest animal they would ever encounter.
Warning: animal!Super Junior, genderswitch for Leeteuk, Heechul, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk

The Prince and The Casanova

Title: The Prince and The Casanova

Part: 4/?
Genre: AU, that is all. kekeke~
Disclaimer: Super Junior owns themselves. As Eunhae owns each other.
Summary: It all started when Eunhyuk got himself in a competition thanks to Sungmin and his life gets more complicated as a stranger starts knowing about his life.

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
  • Current Music
    It has to be you - Yesung