July 5th, 2010

army of donghae

Blood Brothers Chapter 13 (Final Chapter)

Pairing: KyuTeukChul (yeah, you read that correctly), one-sided HanChul, YeWook, EunHae, perhaps other pairings in the future. The story also focuses on the bond between Heechul, Zhou Mi, and Hankyung as blood brothers.
Rating: M for violence and mature scenes
Chapter Rating: M
Genre: Action, suspense, romance, thriller
Disclaimer: fanfiction…speaks for itself. As much as I would love to own them, owning a human being is kind of morally and ethically wrong, so let’s not go there.
Summary: Revenge is a bittersweet fruit. Once you have taken a bite, the taste never leaves. It lingers in the throat, under the tongue, on every taste bud. Kim Heechul became used to the taste long ago.
Notes:  Happiness is dead. Angst shot it five times and threw it in a river.

Prologue / Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3 / Chapter 4 / Chapter 5 / Chapter 6 / Chapter 7 / Chapter 8 / Chapter 9 / Chapter 10 / Chapter 11 / Chapter 12 /

“…cowards…” Heechul hissed. “…won’t give up your own lives to save anyone else, will you?” And he pointed the gun at Leeteuk, not looking at him. “What about him? Would you give your life for him?” Heechul’s hand trembled on the trigger. He had to make sure he didn’t slip, make sure he didn’t shoot. His heart was beating rapidly, angrily battering against his ribcage. It ached and he refused to look at Leeteuk, to finally see that he’d broken him.

glorious ming

Cookies (3/?)

Title : Cookies
Pairing : YeWon, 2Woon & KangTeuk(friendship)
Genre : Romance & Drama
Rating : PG-13
Length : Chapter 3

Summary : Siwon is on his way climbing the ladder of success in becoming Top Model, and Jongwoon is an heir who look for love, but Youngwoon love Jongwoon more then he should, will Siwon be able to win over Jongwoon heart and bring him happiness? only Leeteuk knew the answer..

A/Notes : Sorry for the late update, this fics is almost finish, so i'll start post it regularly, maybe twice a week, the end of this fics will be decide by readers response..so I hope you guys enjoy this..and leave a love at the end..

P/s : Chapter 2 and 3 will be more like character introduction, and the romance and drama will start from Chapter 4 onward..

Previous Ch : Chapter 1 , Chapter 2

Laughing Yesung

Missing Chances (Ch. 17)

Title: Missing Chances
Chapter: 17/23
Pairing: Yesung/Hangeng(eventually)Many side pairings
Rating: PG
Genre: VERY AU High School, Romance, Humor, mild angst, and um many more
Disclaimer:
own no one -sobs-
Summary:
Yesung likes Ryeowook, Kyuhyun likes Ryeowook. So to make sure Kyuhyun gets time and attention from Ryeowook, Kyuhyun makes it so Yesung has to help the new transfer student who just happens to be the nice looking Chinese Hangeng.

Chapter 17

100 SuJu Fics Challenge Archive Master Post for Missing Chances Character Information for Missing Chances
jackie

(no subject)

Title: Untitled goodbye oneshot for Kangin
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk
Note: This is a cheesy oneshot for Kangin because I couldn’t get over the fact that he is leaving for the army and at most we need four years before we can actually hope for more kangteuk. This is a little bit rushed so please do point out my mistakes.
Preview: So he sang for Youngwoon and he just couldn’t stop smiling. Cheerfulness radiated from him that when Youngwoon turned on the T.V. he knew that it was really Jungsu that was smiling at him..
  • Current Mood
    blank

Fanfiction Series Update

HaeBum ♥ KiHae

New Story; HaeMin

Title: My Life For You
Cast: HaeMin (Lee Donghae and Lee Sungmin) Minors; KyuWook (Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryewook), Jung Sooyeon, Seo Joohyun, &+ Lee Minho
Rating: The overall rating is R but parts vary from PG to R. But apparently I can't say that as the rating.
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, Action
Warning: Language, (possible graphic) Violence, Sexual Themes, Out-of-characterness
Disclaimer: I do not own the members of Super Junior, SNSD, nor Lee Minho. However, the plotlne does belong to me.
Summary: Lee Donghae is young, fast, and trigger happy. He also happens to be in one of Seoul's most dangerous gangs. The leader to be exact. No one really knows how this happened, but no one is brave enough to find out either. His position makes him one of the most feared people on the streets. But what happens when he meets someone who is not afraid of him? What does he do when, in fact, this someone developes feelings for him? Will he be able to hide his own? Or will these feelings get both of them killed? Out here, love is just as dangerous as the weapon you hold in your hand.
Notes: HaeMin fans rejoice! XD I've started another HaeMin story because this pair is really growing on me and since they're my 3rd OTP I said why not XD Heads up though, before we get this little shindig going. Lee Minho, Jung Sooyeon, and Seo Joohyun are antagonist. They are bad guys/girls. They will be portrayed in a negative way. Do not like that? Then GTFO. Nah I kid, but don't read if you're gonna be unhappy about it.

Either way, Lee Donghae is one of Seoul’s most dangerous men. And best no one dare to say otherwise.

My Fanfiction Archive

The Fight about Nothing, Part 5

Title:  The Fight about Nothing
Author:  Aquariuslover
Pairing:  KyuWook
Rating:  PG-13
Genre:  Friendship, love
Disclaimer:  I own nothing, and I know even less.

Summary:  This is a completely fictional tale about the thin line between love and friendship, and how easily that line can become blurred.

Special thanks to Amy my most favorite Beta ever!  Also thanks to everybody who comments.

He wasn’t jealous, that was not a possibility, he was selfish and there was a distinct difference in the two.  His desire to go over there and rip that girl’s hair out had nothing to do with jealousy; it had everything to do with selfishness he told himself as he glared at Luna and Ryeowook talking in the doorway.

A Plan From Someone Who is Unexpected

Title: A Plan From Someone Who is Unexpected
Pairing: Break!YeHae,YeWon,EunHae
Genre:romance?,fluff?,some angst?
Chaptered: 2/?
Rating: PG 15
Note: The story is beta-ed by the wonderful belicax

Summary:Yesung and Donghae are the perfect couple,they are always show their love for each other and it's very rare to find them fighting.but with someone's plan everything will change.(always the fail summary)

Chapter 2
Kangin

I'll Be Back

Title: I'll Be Back
Pairing/Characters: Kangin, SJ
Rating: G
Genre: Friendship
Type: Drabble
Summary: At least he would be able to remember the condition of the dorm that had been his home for so many years while he was away. It would be quite some time before he would return to the warm confines of these rooms once again.

Author's Note: This was actually done quite some time ago - the day when Kangin had wrote a fancafe entry. But I decided to post it up today, since... well, you know the occasion today =/

( No matter how many times he had tried to reassure himself that this was what he had decided and had to stick through it like a man, he still couldn’t help but feel heavy-hearted at having to leave the world he loved so much for two years.)
Yesung - Sorry Sorry

It started with a Kiss (4/?)

Author: heartl0ck  
Title: It started with a Kiss (4/?)
Genre: Fluffy, Drama
Main Pairings: yewon, kangteuk, one-sided!yehae
Characters: eunhyuk,  sungmin, hankyung, heechul
Warning: girl!yesung, girl!eunhyuk, girl!sungmin, more cameo characters coming at later chapters
Disclaimer: This is a parody to ISWAK, therefore plot may be similar. But I would have (some) changes to the original plot.
Author's notes: I hope this is not a bad ISWAK-parody fic. Please don't bash me for doing this fic badly  (: 

Summary: Yesung needs some motivation in her revisions in order to make it to the top 100, and Leeteuk spurs her with something. What is it? =P (fail summary omg)

Prologue
First Kiss
Second Kiss
Third Kiss

“MUM!! Why is my room PINK!?” )

• Current Music
    Jason & Lara - Say U Love Me
wh

[video] No other (couples) parody and [one shot] What is the measure of one’s strength?

title:[video] No other (couples) parody
pairing: Eunhae and Kyumin with Hanchul and Kangteuk, slight mentions of teukchul, sichul,  yewook and yewon and if you squint: henwook
genre: video parody, fuff
rating: PG
summary: 
Super Junior wants to announce a couple of things regarding some issues circulating

a/n: the parody was intended for the music bank perf beccause they are all smiles in that perf but i setteld for the inki perf because of Kyu's cute heart towards the end^^

so there i have to warn you about the kyumin and eunhae overload^^
i added kangteuk in here and i will miss Kangin oppa.. my heart aches but we have to be strong for the members..

---000---

Title: What is the measure of one’s strength?

Pairing: Kangteuk

Subject: , angst,

Summary: We know he’s strong physically, but does it measure up to Leader’s emotional strength?

a/n: because I am so emotional right now.. Kangin.. take care.. You are one of the first members I fell in love with (next to Ryeowook).

Miss You

Norago

Title: Norago [It's You]
Pairing: Kibum/Heechul; Han Geng/Siwon; Donghae/Eunhyuk; Kyuhyun/Leeteuk; Ryeowook/Yesung; Kangin/Sungmin
Genre: Romance/Drama
Disclaimer: If this is based off the video, then it obviously isn't real. And thus, I own nothing
Summary: No matter what, through it all, it's always that one person.

A/N: This is what passed through my mind when I watched the drama version of 'Norago.'

Norago

Every Minute Innocence

Title: Every Minute Innocence (1/1)
Pairing: KyuHan
Genre: Angst. Horror.
Rating: NC-17
Warning: Pedo, Rape. Au.
Summary: Kyuhyun doesn’t know the proper methods of courting. Hangeng doesn’t know that you shouldn’t trust strangers; even if they are young and good looking.
A/N: I thank princess_jaded for allowing me to use the idea of Pedo!Kyu. Pedo!Kyu goes to her! : )

Kyuhyun wants to break out into a full grin at the expression. He’s sick and he knows it, yet he doesn’t care. He enjoys the hurt, sad look on the boy’s face.
Another HanChul~

Stupid Cupid (3/?)

Title: Stupid Cupid (thank you blue_starzz33 )
Group: Super Junior, with bits of others (SNSD, f(x), ect)
Parings: Main!HanChul, KangTeuk, SiBum, KyuMin, YeWook, friendship!EunHae for now.
Rating: PG-13 for language, i think
Genre: AU, failed comedy, fluff, hanchul. 'nough said (: angst?
Disclaimer: If they were mine, this would be a real drama, okay?
Author: cupcakemini5  / thatshiningstar  (it's my new journal, y'all.)
Summary: Kim Heechul is your average Korean. But he isn't. He's known as the Princess of Seoul, due to his good looks. Everyone loves him and he's even got a fan group! So one would think, this gorgeous guy would have a lover and be living the life, right? False. After getting dumped by his first crush five years ago, Heechul's decided to stay away from love. And then comes a chinese man, HanKyung. He starts working at the princess's most visited cafe, owned by non-other than his best friend. HanKyung takes interest in Heechul and from there on things start getting interesting for everyone at J'adore cafe. Do they fall in love? Well. Let's just say Kyung is manipulative and Chul's best friend Tiffany plays cupid~

Chapter tois - Kiss you once, kiss you twice~
  • Current Mood
    cheerful
Natsume Yuujinchou -Dark Natsume-

Mr. Broken Heart

Title: Mr. Broken Heart
Theme: #
097. Glasses [WC]

Author:
Heiji Hatsutori
Length:
One-shot
Genre: Angst (I guess all my stories are angst-y), Character-centric.
Pairing: I have Kyuhyun in mind when I wrote this, bias is bias but it is not specified anyway.
Rating:
PG (just because...)

Summary: There is a living legend in the town. They call him 'Mr. Broken Heart'. Even when he goes around breaking other people's hearts instead.

Talk about irony.

A/N: Title and lyric from Matsushita Yuya's 'Mr. Broken Heart'. An awesome song.

100 Super Junior Fic Challenge Archive

MR. BROKEN HEART

He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes, wishing he can stay, knowing he cannot.  )
how will it end?

[Fic] Black Satin - 11/14

Title: Black Satin
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: R
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Genre: AU, Romance
Warning: crossdressing

Summary: Out of work, Kyuhyun's last ditch effort lands him a curious roommate - and a job he never expected.

Chapter One * Chapter Two * Chapter Three * Chapter Four * Chapter Five * Chapter Six * Chapter Seven * Chapter Eight * Chapter Nine * Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven - He closed his eyes, almost reaching out before thinking better of it, but inhaling, drawing courage from that almost intangible hope he’d seen Zhou Mi’s eyes.

What If S2

What If S2
Genre : Smut, Romance, Action
Rating : R
Pairing : Haehyuk (main), SJ couples (side), slight DBSK n Shinee couples
Summary : what if they kill the wrong guy ???
Author : Monshie09

prev : FOREWORD

new : 1   2   3

Fanatic (13/15)

Title : Fanatic (13/15)
Pairing : Siwon/Han Geng
Genre : Mystery, Drama
Rating : PG-13 for the theme and some swearing words
Summary : Han Geng had a perfect life. He’s an award winning actor, had a lot of loyal fans, and had a secret relationship with a Korean actor named Choi Siwon. His charm drew a lot of stalker around him. he could handle them just fine until one day, he faced the most fanatic stalker he ever faced
Disclaimer : suju is not mine, but I own the dorky bodyguard and the badass detective

Previous Chapter : |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|9|10|11|12|

“I DON’T BELONG TO ANYONE! NOT THAT SICK STALKER! NOT MY FANS! NOT EVEN YOU!”

A broken!sihan? Click the link to find out! >> tease is a tease
  • Current Mood
    awake
Jaejoong, DBSK

Scars of the Past - Haehyuk

Title: Scars of the Past [1/1]
Author: ryuutsuki/xredlotusx
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Fandom: Super Junior
Rated: PG-13
Genre: Drama/Hurt/Comfort + a tiny hint of angst
Prompt: "Tough and reckless"
Comment: Got the prompt from the Suju Prompt Generator since I wanted to write but I had no idea =/ It's kinda fun but I think I blotched the “tough” segment of the prompt.
Synopsis: Some things are better left off secret.

Eunhyuk is self-conscious about his body. Everyone in Super Junior knows this for a fact.
Henry Violin

Tri-Angle [YeWook chaptered] 9

Title: Tri-Angle

Pairing: OT3 YeWookMin

Type: Chaptered 9/??

Warning: -NIL-

Summary: How Sungmin got his Don't Don hair and how Heechul "stalks" YeWookMin~

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are not owned, just claimed^^

-------------
Collapse )

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapters 3-4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8
army of donghae

Blood Brothers II Prologue

Title: Blood Brothers II Prologue
Pairing: KyuTeukChul, HanChul, YeWook, EunHae, SiChulfriendship, possible SungMi (Is that the name for Zhou Mi x Sungmin pairing?) possible other pairings in the future.
Rating: M
Chapter Rating: PG
Genre: romance, action, thriller
Summary: The cycle of revenge is never-ending, unless someone learns to forgive.
Notes: Happiness refuses to die. Angst just can't keep it down. It's doing a good job at trying, though. >.>

“Hyung! Hyung!”

Heechul turned from where he’d been climbing the tree to see Kyuhyun running up to him, standing at the base with a bright, dorkish grin.

(no subject)

Series : I Do This Because... (story 2)

Title : Because You’re the Only One 1/3

Pairing : Hanchul, Sichul

Genre : Drama, angst

Summary : Kim Heechul, a cocky princess, or so they said. He has a high position in Jung enterprises, and many people admired him because of his success. Lots of people confessed to him, but got rejected right away, in a cruel way. Many said he’s arrogant, but little did they know, Heechul has a deep secret. Every night, he visited a hospital where his boyfriend fell into a coma for two years. One day, his boyfriend’s doctor, Siwon, confessed to him, and said he will give Heechul a better life, a better love. Heechul rejected him at first, but... two years waiting... just how long will Heechul be able to wait?

story 1) Yunjae - Because I Love You : part 1 / part 2

Because You're the Only One - Part 1

------------------

Title : Love, Sin and Fate

Chapter : 18/?

Pairing : Mainly Hanchul, Hankyung/OC, Kangteuk, Eunhae, Sibum, Yunjae, more will be up

Genre : Angst, romance, drama

Summary : Is this love a sin? To love you, to always see you smile, to be your comfort, it's my happiness. I know, my love is wrong... but it's'a love that I can't avoid. To be able to love you, with all my heart, I would never regret it. Eventhough you have a lover... eventhough you are my brother...

Warning : Incest!

Poster by : [info]pinkdaisuki 

by Pinkdaisuki

AxelMemory

All The Lights In The Sky Are Stars

Title: All The Lights In The Sky Are Stars

Pairing: Donghae and Siwon friendship

Genre: Hurt/Comfort with a healthy dose of friendship

Summary: A terrible event occurs in Donghae’s life. Siwon is concerned for his friend and vows to help him.

A/N: I altered my writing style a little here. The story is from Siwon’s point of view to Donghae in a letter, then Donghae’s diary, then a third person narrative. Also, I feel kinda bad for coming up with this idea for Donghae in the first place, I wish nothing bad on him >.< my mind clearly isn’t entirely healthy ^^;

You will see those stars again.

{Geng fic is still in the works, over half-way done. I'll post it soon - promise}

• Current Music
    SM Town - Seaside
sungmin - pink ♥.

When EunHae need tutors

Title: When EunHae need tutors 
Pairing: HaeMin, friendship! EunHae, friendship! HyukMin, some KyuMin, ninja! KyuHyuk o.o 
For: softly_admired 
Summary: Eunhyuk and Donghae end up failing their end of the year school test and are given the chance to retake it.  Their teacher doesn't believe they will study, so she makes them get a tutor.
A/N: It's so hard for me to write HaeMin ;___;
and I just love making Donghae afraid of Kyuhyun =w= 

"You're right, Hyukkie, I love him a lot already!" Donghae squeezed Sungmin harder, until Sungmin said, "This is starting to hurt," in a muffled voice. Donghae softly pushed him away and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry about that. You're just so cute."
Hankyung

Part One of ???

Title: It works both way PART ONE
Pairing: Heechul/ Kyuhyun; side pairing Siwon/Hankyung
Summary: Heechul and Kyuhyun are finally living in the same country, now they need to make each other realize that they love each other
Disclaimer: If I owned Suju, I wouldn´t be writing fanfiction....
A/N: Well this is Part One of the sequel to I Found You, You´re Mine Also I have to say that this fic has run away from me, it has a mind of it´s own <_< and it no longer pays attention to me...

Heechul held on to Kyuhyun for a moment longer
swallow

Shake It Up(One-shot)

Title: Shake It Up
Pairings: Eunteukhyunsung
Rating: NC-17
Word Count: ~2400
Disclaimer: I won them at an auction! just kidding.
Warnings: pwp again.
Synopsis: The Eunteuk pirate!couple decide to shake things up.
A/N: ALICE AND MAXY TOOK MY OT4 WRITING VIRGINITY ARGOASIDF HOPEFULLY THIS MAKES UP FOR MY SHITTY ANGST STUFF FROM BEFORE. BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO BECAUSE THIS SUCKS D:

It's around the sixth day on the boat that Kyuhyun starts to wonder the pros and cons of being stuck on this ship. )
kyuwook

Love Like This [8/?]

Title: Love Like This [8/?]
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook (main) , Ryeowook/Yesung , Yesung/Sungmin
Rating: PG-13 (may change, I don't know.)
Disclaimer: If they were mine, I wouldn't have to fantasize!
A/N: Fast update! (: Because I have an extra holiday. :D Anyway, I'm probably finishing this by Part 9 or at most 10. But I'm not sure yet cause I didn't exactly draft anything, so it's still a question mark. >.< Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this part! This is quite a lovely chapter I suppose, so it's for all of you who have stuck through the fic from the first to the end! Thank you so much <3333

One || Two || Three || Four || Five || Six || Seven ||

Eight- "There's nothing to be sorry for."
Yuri

Two of a Kind [6]

Title: Two of a Kind
Author: rinareechan
Length: [06/?]
Pairings: Ryeowook/Yesung
Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Adventure
Summary: Ryeowook is a pureblood vampire that is forced to reunite with an old friend, Yesung. The peaceful existence they have enjoyed up to now is being threatened by an unknown enemy and it is up to them to save their kind.

Prologue // Chapter 1 // Chapter 2 // Chapter 3 // Chapter 4 // Chapter 5

No matter how many times he blinked the image wouldn’t disappear, Yesung’s terrorised face haunting his conscience as he ran and ran until his vision blurred and he couldn’t run any longer.
Infinite {sungyeol; get out}

(no subject)

Title: High Technology (11/?)
Fandom: Super Junior (AU, !cyberpunk)
Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin, Hankyung/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Kangin/Eeteuk, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, other pairings implied.
Word count: 3,486
Summary: The micro-chips let the government keep tabs on your every move; the video cameras let the government know when they need to start paying attention. Get rid of the chip in the back of your brain and you can slip under the radar, and do whatever the hell you like. It's not like they're the bad guys, but it's not like they're the good guys, either.

chapter 1 | chapter 2 | chapter 3 | chapter 4 | chapter 5 | chapter 6 | chapter 7 | chapter 8 | chapter 9 | chapter 10 | chapter 11
eunhae must be love

I swear this is not angst and end happily ever after!!!!

100 Super Junior Fics Challenge
Participate as: ime_ime_ime 
Finished Fics: [01/100]
# 065. Grip, Donghae/Donghae

Title: Hold the Future
Pairing: Donghae X Donghae (literally), Donghae X Hyukjae
Length: One-Shot
Genre: Drama (?)
Rating: PG-13 (for suicide attempt)
Word Count: 3980
Warning: none except for the suicide attempt
Disclaimer: There are impossible things in this world; one of them is if I own the boys.
Summary: Donghae gives up on his life and decides that he has enough of it, but someone, something, helps him to get up, to help him realize how precious his life is.
Ime's note: dedicated to birthday girl mcts051129 . I swear this is not angst and end happily ever after!!!!
kyuhyun; sun-faced

Orbit

Title: Orbit
Pairing: Hankyung/Kyuhyun, sort of some Sungmin/Kyuhyun
Rating: pg-13
Summary: You miss me sometimes.
Note: i'm sorry it's kind of angsty…the inspiration i got was heartachey :| and in case some people didn't know, this is mawaru_berry 's new fic journal :)
Word count: ~1230

Kyuhyun follows, like a good dongsaeng, and he hasn’t been on a bicycle for a while, but like the saying tells you: once you learn, you never forget. )
minion :o

Heated Under the Spotlight [2/?]

Title: Heated Under the Spotlight
Pairing: Yebum, Haehyuk, Hanchul (girl! HanGeng), others
Genre: drama, romance, AU
Summary: Kibum fell in love with Jongwoon at first sight; Donghae and Hyukjae were the perfect couple until someone else stepped in; Ryeowook tried his hardest to get Kyuhyun to notice him, as did Heechul to the soft beauty Han Geng. But with their current situation things don't always turn out as they seem but they surely do get Heated Under the Spotlight. (lame summary is lame)

After Kibum turned away, Jongwoon kept his unwavering eyes on the boy.He has a nice smile, he thought to himself. And a beautiful face, too.
whoops

Of Major Consequences and Cravings.

Title: Of Major Consequences and Cravings. 
Pairing: KyuMin | Girl!Sungmin
Summary: He found her seated in the bathroom, embracing the toilet seat, beads of sweat trickling down in her forehead, face paler than ever. 
Prompt: #99 – Apples- (6 of 100)                                                                                                          
Word Count: 5, 425 words.

A/n: Sequel to Of Major Flirting and Feistiness. Enjoy! Please love it alot! :D

'Pucca!' - 'Garu!' 

• Current Music
    너 같은 사람 또 없어 - Super Junior