June 26th, 2010

Sebastian

Cerulean Eyes & Chocolate Eyes

Title: Cerulean Eyes & Chocolate Eyes
Pairing: Yesung/Oc (can be like a Reader's fic)
Type: Chapter Fic
Genre: So far it's romance I guess
Rating: PG-13 for cursing and all that jazz
Note: This is an Oc fic! If you don't like it, please don't read. Also, I'm not so good with the honorifics and all that. So if you see something wrong, tell me! This is my first time posting something like this publicly ^^"""""

Summery: Alicia Phantomhive isn't really a huge fan of Korean Bands or anything like that. She's more into the playing instruments (like the piano, clarinet, flute, violin, cello, etc.), art, cooking, medical things, and literature. In fact, she hates boy bands and thinks they are all spoiled brats.  When her Super Junior obsessed cousin, Tao Ran Xing, finally convinces her to go to Singapore to actually see one of Super Junior's concerts, something changes Alicia.  A small meet with Yesung will start to change everything. A small push like this will lead the young Phantomhive into a world that will change her life, for better or for worse.

(Chapter One)
jungli

Please Take Care of My Boyfriend [o1/?]

Title: Please Take Care of My Boyfriend

Pairing(s): HeeTeuk & KangTeuk

Genre: Romance, Drama, AU

Rating: PG-13

Length:
1/? (drabble series)

Summary: Being enlisted in the army brings worries to Kangin, and one of those is Leeteuk, his boyfriend. Since they’re living together, Leeteuk will be alone with no one to take care of him. After giving it some thoughts, he asks his cousin, Heechul, to look after his boyfriend while he’s gone. Being a good guy that he is, Heechul agreed not knowing what fate has in store for them.

One )

Strictly Childhood Friends Part [1/2]

Pairing : Kyumin
Rating : PG-13
Genre: Friendship/Angst/Romance
Warnings: some unnecessary swearing
A/N: an idea that has been bugging me for the whole week. its two shot and i'm still working on the second part of it. this part is a whole lots of Kyumin bff-ery.
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin are childhood friends, family friends, but no, they are not lovers.

“Sungmin-hyung, have you ever been in love?”

Red card

Titel: Red card
Pairing: Yewon
Warning: Swearing
Summary: Yesung, Donghae, Kangin and Siwon are all in the same soccer team. It’s the last chance for Yesung to make it to the championship and Kangin and Siwon are giving him a hard time. What’s Siwon’s weakness?

Yesung whipped his dirty hands on his soaked shirt and squinted his eyes to spot the ball through the drenching rain. He was frustrated to the max.

The Fight About Nothing

Title:  The Fight about Nothing.

Pairing: KyuWook

Rating:  PG

Genre:  Friendship, love

Disclaimer:  I own nothing, and I know even less.

Summary:  This is a completely fictional tale about the thin line between love and friendship, and how easily that line can become blurred.

“You always end up in the hospital when you fight with Ryeowook.”  Kyuhyun’s mother said as she cleaned off the tray from his bedside table, he had only picked at his lunch, instead of eating it.   He debated playing the deaf card but curiosity got the better of him.

Like Strangers To Us Now [one shot]

Title: Like Strangers To Us Now
Pairing:
implied Kangin/Leeteuk, Kibum/Donghae
Rating: G
Genre: angst, drama
Summary: It's only been a few months, but Hangeng, Kangin and Kibum already feel like everyone else has forgotten them and moved on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Goodness, he didn't even want to think about the old days when all of them were together. All thirteen of them.)
EvilMin

Bunnies Can Be Brave Too! Chapter 7

Title: Bunnies Can Be Brave Too!

Pairing: Bb!Sungmin x Bb!Kyuhyun Friendship, Kangteuk

Rating: Pg-13

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Swearing, Seductive!Teukie

Summary: Sungmin met Kyuhyun at preschool, and now their friendship has brought two old enemies from school together. Can Leeteuk and KangIn patch things up? And will KangIn ever be able to be the proper father for Kyuhyun?
A/N: I changed the summary because the old one was only part of the story, and I've continued this past the sleepover.

"What are you going to do, hyung?" Leeteuk leaned over and whispered smoothly into KangIn's ear.

"Sinning."
heechuldark

Shining Star/He knows all/Gamekyu

Title: Gamekyu
Rating: NC-17 (smut/language)
Genre: Humor/Smut.
Subject/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Heechul
Warnings: Adult content, adult language.
Summary: "Wrong," he said, "as you suggested, I should stop playing video games... and, well, I have to find a new interest to spend the day on..." Kyuhyun stopped and waited for confirmation, and Heechul just shrugged his shoulders. But that was more than enough. "So, hyung, you are my new game, let's play."

Title: He knows all
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst/Friendship.
Subject/Pairing: Leeteuk/Heechul
Summary: Heechul doesn't like being read, and can fool just about anyone. But his hyung, Leeteuk.

Title: Shining Star
Genre: Angst/Friendship.
Subject/Pairing: Hangeng/Heechul
Warnings: Adult language.
Summary: He never liked goodbyes. He wishes he could have been there for him. He wishes he never felt this guilt. He wishes he never meant him.

Innocence [One-shot]

swallow

Game Over(1/?)

Title: Game Over
Pairings: Qmi, brotherly!qmihanteuk(in this chapter)
Chapter: 1/?
Rating: R/NC-17
Word Count: 4373
Disclaimer: I won them at an auction! just kidding.
Warnings: Violence, Non-con, death
Synopsis: The government's assassinations had to be covered up somehow, and so the world begins a game.
A/N: Sequel to Blood Game This series will probably take a while to update on, maybe not. Uhh. Just don't hold your breath for a super long series kay?

Read more... )
wh

a different point of view update

Title: A different point of view

Pairing: Henry-centric with henwook, and the rest of super junior

Genre: angst, fluff, friendship, romance

Summary: When the world sees all the fame and glitters, Henry tells the world a different story…

A/N:  this is for all the hardships and trials Super Junior has gone through… and belated happy birthday Wookie^^.. welcome back baby kyu.. I missed you^^ I still don't know how many parts this will have..

[part 1] [part 2]

STRAWBERRY CAFE

title: STRAWBERRY CAFE - Berry 1 MAPLES part. A

pairing: Super Junior Members and Original Characters

rating: PG

genre: Easy romance, a little bit of crack, bubbly

type: A compilation of short stories

summary: There's this petite cafe that was located near a famous and sophisticated academy as well, named, The SM Academy. All of the subjects in this academy consists of something that related to art, such as dancing major, acting major, musical instrument major, singing major, sculpting major, etc. Shin Donghee was the owner of the cafe and also the alumni of the so called academy. This stories made of berries were made and reserved based on the love stories of each of the cafe's employees. Sweet, sour, and bitter taste of love were ready to be tasted. Please, enjoy... ^^

It's all about you</a
turtle!

Dirtily Sweet (Sequel to Sweetly Dirty)

Title: Dirtily Sweet (Sequel to Sweetly Dirty)

Genre: Smut
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Rating: NC-17
Summary: The smut scene of Sweetly Dirty.

For genichirou_nei, because bb I love you and I hate you at the same time because you made me write this, and you have noooooo idea how awkward it is to write pr0nz while your rents and your g-rents are sitting in the car with you….XD Anyways, if it is fail, please just refer to the previous sentence. Thank you very much.

After a good 3 seconds of debating and Kyuhyun’s tongue half-way into his mouth, Ryeowook whimpers, legs pulling Kyuhyun closer and lips parting needily, his tongue poking out to let the other’s curl around his and suck hungrily.
Sebastian

Cerulean Eyes & Chocolate Eyes Chapter Two

Title: Cerulean Eyes & Chocolate Eyes
Pairing: Yesung/Oc (can be like a Reader's fic)
Type: Chapter Fic
Genre: So far it's romance I guess
Rating: PG-13 for cursing and all that jazz
Note: This is an Oc fic! If you don't like it, please don't read. Also, I'm not so good with the honorifics and all that. So if you see something wrong, tell me!

Summery: Alicia Phantomhive isn't really a huge fan of Korean Bands or anything like that. She's more into the playing instruments (like the piano, clarinet, flute, violin, cello, etc.), art, cooking, medical things, and literature. In fact, she hates boy bands and thinks they are all spoiled brats. When her Super Junior obsessed cousin, Tao Ran Xing, finally convinces her to go to Singapore to actually see one of Super Junior's concerts, something changes Alicia. A small meet with Yesung will start to change everything. A small push like this will lead the young Phantomhive into a world that will change her life, for better or for worse.

(Chapter One) (Chapter Two)

Lime in a lime~

Title:Lime in a lime (Chapter 4!)
Rating: PG 13 (a lot of sexual suggestions, nothing explicit)
Pairing: Yemin Yesung/Sungmin
Warning: Sexual suggestions, overuse of dialogue (this chapter...one giant flashback)

Summary: One day I found a "lime" in a literal Lime. Two...miniature people?? I suspect aliens. Very horny aliens at that. Now, how to hide them from my very perverted best friend...

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

They both shared another look of terror, the door was slammed open to reveal Heechul in full drag
Tae Min

Sweet Dreams ★/ oneshot.

Title : Sweet Dreams
Fandom/Pairing : Lee Eun Hyuk/Lee Dong Hae
Rating : PG
Summary : It felt weird to Lee Hyuk Jae to admit it, but he really, really liked his roommate.
Author's Note : Written for jenna_lovesyou. No where near as good as I wanted it to be, but I really hope that someone, especially Jenna, likes this.

( "What if we weren't meant to be happy?" Hyuk Jae asked, his voice a sweet whisper. )