June 18th, 2010

From Point 'A' to Us [One-shot, Mirror fic]

Title: From Point 'A' to Us

Authors: [info]curionenene  and [info]tees2mai 
Rating: G
Genre: Angst, Psychological
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Summary: Distance doesn't always have to be physical. Sometimes, people are but a few inches apart, but their hearts are lost miles apart from each other. [Written from 2 POVs; Inspired by 'Set the fire to the third bar' - Snow Patrol]

(Donghae)

(Eunhyuk)

(Epilogue)

Double Update

Title: Dreamworld
Pairing: Kyumin
Genre: AU, Romance, Mystery
Rating: PG
Summary: Dreams can become a reality; you just have to find out when the line breaks.

A/N: Written for his_angel16. ^-^

Kyuhyun returned the hug and smiled when Sungmin pulled him up. Maybe spending a little time with this boy wasn't going to be so hard after all. Besides, he'd never see him again, right?

-

Title: Babysitting is Impossible
Author: belicax and missi_mimi
Parts: 20/?
Pairing: Yewon
Genre: Fluff, drama, romance
Rating: R
Summary: Siwon doesn't need a babysitter but he can't seem to let go of his latest 'sitter.'

[Chapter One] [Chapter Two] [Chapter Three] [Chapter Four] [Chapter Five] [Chapter Six] [Chapter Seven] [Chapter Eight] [Chapter Nine] [Chapter Ten] [Chapter Eleven] [Chapter Twelve] [Chapter Thirteen] [Chapter Fourteen] [Chapter Fifteen] [Chapter Sixteen] [Chapter Seventeen] [Chapter Eighteen] [Chapter Nineteen]

"What do you want me to do Wonnie? I'll be your slave, but you can't touch me."
delinquent romance

Drabbles from prompts

Title: Sometimes too much
Characters/pairings: Gen, but i was thinking of SungMin.
Words:174
Summary: From a prompt. What he think about another reality.

Sometimes he wants out too.

Title: Different
Characters/pairings: Heechul/Yesung
Words:264
Summary: HeeChul might be looking for something all this while.

HeeChul slips his tongue inside his mouth and feels, rather than hears him groan lowly in his throat.

(college!AU) The New TA

Title : (college!AU) The New TA

Pairing : Hanchul, might be Kichul, slight Eunhae. A surprise mention of a pairing in the end.

Genre : Fluff

Rating : PG-13

Summary : Kim Heechul finally got a Teacher Assistant, the super perfect student Kim Kibum. Will Hankyung get jealous?

The New TA

top biases unite!

(no subject)

Title: Crimson Needs [7/?]
Genre: au!vampire, drama, romance
Pairings: Kyumin, Henbum, more pairings to be revealed
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun and Kibum decide to do something that has never been done in the family. What are their respective motives for doing this? And how do Sungmin and Henry get involved in their First Killing?

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

(But Kibum, that ridiculously stubborn idiot, he needed this to survive. And live on. That was all that mattered to Kyuhyun.)
kawaii ♥

Lousy

Title: Lousy
Author: aidenfishy
Pairing: Hyukhae
Genre: Au, Smut, Romance
Rating: NC-17
Length: One shot
Synopsis: They experiencing what all couples go through, until donghae said that they're lousy.

Please read and enjoy ^^)/
Lousy
joongki || IU

(no subject)

Title: There's Watching & There's Gazing
Characters: Ryeowook/Sungmin, Ryeowook/Eunhyuk
Rating: PG.
Length: 100w.
Summary: Eunhyuk's playing a game and Ryeowook's watching something else.
A/N: yay for 10 minute drabbles.

(Read more...)
army of donghae

Blood Brothers Chapter 10

Pairing: KyuTeukChul (yeah, you read that correctly), one-sided HanChul, some YeWook, Eunhae, other pairings will appear later. The story also focuses on the bond between Heechul, Zhou Mi, and Hankyung as blood brothers.
Rating: M for violence and mature scenes
Chapter Rating: PG-13
Genre: Action, suspense, romance, thriller
Disclaimer: fanfiction…speaks for itself. As much as I would love to own them, owning a human being is kind of morally and ethically wrong, so let’s not go there.
Summary: Revenge is a bittersweet fruit. Once you have taken a bite, the taste never leaves. It lingers in the throat, under the tongue, on every taste bud. Kim Heechul became used to the taste long ago.

Prologue / Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3 / Chapter 4 / Chapter 5 / Chapter 6 / Chapter 7 / Chapter 8 / Chapter 9 / Chapter 10
jjong

(no subject)

Title: Untitled (Anybody can give me one?)
Pairing: Yemin
Rating: M or NC17
Warnings: Femslash, Use of toys (Vibrator, Sybian, Nipple Clamps), Restraints (Handcuffs), Rimming, Spanking,Dirty talk?
A/N: Had to get rid of this idea out of my system XD, already starting on the femslashs request, so far doing 2 at a time. AJA! BTW a picture of a SYBIAN if needed

• Current Music
    Sistar - Push Push
take a pic

Kyumin oneshot!

Title: Let’s play “TRUTH or DARE”
Summary: It’s been a week and they didn’t speak to each other. (if you think the summary didn’t match with the title, just read.LOL)
Warnings: No beta

Oneshot!
sbd

fic dump

Title: To Eden - Chapter 15
Pairing: Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yewook, Eunhae, Sibum, Kyumin, Zhoury
Rating: PG-13?
Summary: In a society where males and females live together only if in love (true love), the rest (the singles) wage a secret war on each other through the use of spies. Their goal: obtain the master list of soulmates

Previous: Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14

Title: What the Hell Just Happened? (Sequel to viranight's What the Hell Just Happened? - Eunhae
Rating: PG-13?
Summary: After a series of headaches, Kyuhyun now has Eunhyuk’s abilities but how is he going to deal with it? He’s more oblivious than Eunhyuk…

Chapters: 1 2 3 4

A/N: viranight suggested I write the Kyumin sequel to her What the Hell Just Happened? - Eunhae (which is why I used the same title) hopefully I don’t butcher her fic with my poor attempt at a sequel
Spots saved for you viranight on chapters 1 and 4
Yesung - sorry sorry

[fic] Revealed Secrets

Title: Revealed Secrets
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 83/100
Characters: DongHae, EunHyuk, KyuHyun, LeeTeuk, Ryeowook, Yesung
Prompt: 075: Wrap, Yesung / DongHae
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: Yesung forgot to eat. That can be bad.
Writer's note: So, the Inkigayo (sorry, this has Vietnamese subs) performance of Boom Boom had me completely flummoxed. Yesung looked like he was going to be sick, like he could barely move. Not to mention that he didn't sing at all. He was fine for Bonamana, but… yeah. Anyway, this was a second generation idea.

Prompt list
  • Current Mood
    excited

Kings, Yours And Mine, & Worth It (2 Sichul & 1 Kyumin) one shots

Disclaimer: The three fictions under the cuts are only loosely based on real people and events as I imagine they could be or could occur. I'm not affiliated with 12+, Super Junior or SM Entertainment. I don't personally know Choi Siwon, Kim Heechul, Lee Sungmin, Cho Kyuhyun, Shindong, Kim Yesung, Kim Ryeowook or Zhoumi. I will make no financial gain from publishing these works of fiction.

Title: Kings
Genre: Friendship
Pairings/Characters: Siwon Heechul
Warnings: coarse language, religious Christian biased references
Length: one shot
Summary: Heechul's solution to his bout with insomnia is almost as unorthodox as he is.

Kings (Sichul)

Title: Yours And Mine
Genre: Friendship, Angst, Fluff, Romance
Pairings/Characters: Kyumin Sichul Shindong Zhoumi
Setting: After 2010 SS2 Taipei show, during an after show party at the hotel.
Warnings: coarse language, implied yaoi
Summary: Three members of Super Junior are absent from 2010 SS2 Asia tour. Emotions are fragile. Friendships become more precious amidst the turmoil.

Yours And Mine (Kyumin)

Title: Worth It
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Romance, Smut, Fluff
Pairings/Characters: Sichul, Yesung, Ryeowook mentioned
Warnings: coarse language rough consensual sex graphic sexual situations
Summary: Sichul on a short break during 12+ CF filming on location in Thailand, a tuk tuk and a perverted voyeur!Yesung.
Notes: My answer to a specific smut request.

Worth It (Sichul)
hence

[DRABBLE] Broken Promise

Title: Broken Promise
Author:sassydork
Pairing: broken!Henry/Amber, Henry/?
Summary: The world's most beautiful lie was when I said that I would love you forever
A/N: Originally a NicBer fic revised the gender obviously lol. I just thought it's 'sort of' fitting on their current status hahaha! To understand it more, I think you need to listen/understand THIS SONG ^^ I'll work on the chatlogs and CLR soon!

The world's most beautiful lie was when I said that I would love you forever. )

[TWO-SHOT] Deal is a deal

tittle: [TWO-SHOT] Deal is a deal
character: Eunhyuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Leeteuk
rating: G
summary: Being the oldest hyung in dorm is Eunhyuk's dreams
A/N: English is not my native language,and no-beta.

Chapter 1:
EH: hyung, do you remember our deal? YS: what deal? EH: if I win againts you on arm wrestling, I would be the oldest hyung in this dorm

Chapter 2:
SM: hey hyuk.so in these 2 days I must call you with title 'hyung'?
  • Current Music
    Super Junior - neorago
swallow

Counting (One-shot)

Title: Counting
Pairings: Eunhae
Word Count: 1871
Disclaimer: I own nobody.
Warnings: A lot. Of Angst.
Synopsis: Donghae tries to stand up on his own, but finds he can't. (oh my god this is such a bad summary)
A/N: this kind of depressed me writing it. the italics is a poem i wrote recently, because well. people are dropping around me like flies i swear. and here's a picture of the main character himself  with his cute as hell smile~ comments make my day. <3?

( Donghae is born on October 15th, 1986. )

THERE HAS TO BE A LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF ANGST ONE WRITER CAN WRITE IN THE SPAN OF TWO DAYS. ;o;

Blood Ties - part 1

Hey guys, I'M BACK! Sorry for the longer Hiatus than what I said, but I'm back now!

Title: Blood Ties
Part: 1 of ?
Main pairing: Mystery for now (Siwon/?)
Other parings: Kangteuk, Heesica, some to declare themselves later
Disclamer: I own no one!
Summary: After the vampires took the world over, reducing humans to be a "lower race", newborn vampire Siwon has to deal with the harsh reality of being a night creature...but also discovers that even those said to be soulless creatures have their own little spot of happiness in this world, no matter what happens.

"There you are..."
From the Soul to the Song

Of Flesh, Fur, and Fang

Title: Of Flesh, Fur, and Fang
Author: kat_elric
Genre: AU, supernatural, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: Super Junior, DBSK, SNSD, SS501, SHINee
Pairing: Zhou mi/?, Leeteuk/Kangin, Heechul/Hankyung,
Summary: A move to a new town takes Zhou mi from his aggressive father and friends straight into a new batch of problems. If the neighborhood werewolves aren’t enough to worry about, there is always the clan of vampires, coven of witches, and the occasional fae. Not to mention the small fact that with every full moon, Zhou mi sprouts fur and paws. What is a high school senior to do?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these groups, their respective companies do… for now…

Chapter Seven

Masterlist
xiuhanlay

Die With Me (5/?)

Title: Die With Me (5/?)
Pairing: various, in this chap: eunhae, heemin, kanghan, kangteuk, kyuhan, kyuwook, shihan
Summary: It is a city of despair and hopelessness, where people struggle to live to the next day, only to question, why they are even trying so hard, when death is possibly a sanctuary…
At the heart of the underground, a small group of people have banded together, in order to survive and help others, waiting for an opportunity to fight to regain the world they loved and lost.
Genre: Horror, Action, Smut
Rating: R/NC-17

Previous Chapters:
Prologue , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4

It’s Hyukjae who finds him and his shocked cry has the others dropping everything and running over

//

comments are much loved <3
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Day — Chapter Three

Title: Night and Day - Day
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter: 3/?
Genre: Angst/drama/fluff (yes, there is some fluff in there somewhere LOL)

Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story. Part 2, 'Day', deals with Sungmin and Ryeowook's story.

In the wrong place at the right time, Sungmin becomes Ryeowook's guardian. It's not all smooth sailing, however. Kyuhyun disappears, though not of his own free will. Ryeowook goes crazy, Sungmin trying his best to calm him down.

evil, evil cliffie ahead...

If You Can't Stand The Heat - Recipe 9

Title: If You Can't Stand The Heat
Group: Super Junior
Pairing(s): it's complicated
Rating: PG-13 (for profanity)
Genre: AU, humor, romance
Summary: Kibum and Siwon are the hosts of a brand new cooking show. Kibum is the one with the real talent, but as their popularity skyrockets, it's Siwon who gets all of the attention. But Kibum's not the jealous type.... Right?

Previous Chapters: here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recipe 9