Title: Missing Chances
Chapter: 14/?
Pairing: Yesung/Hangeng(eventually)Many side pairings
Rating: PG
Genre: VERY AU High School, Romance, Humor, mild angst, and um many more
Disclaimer:
own no one -sobs-
Summary:
Yesung likes Ryeowook, Kyuhyun likes Ryeowook. So to make sure Kyuhyun gets time and attention from Ryeowook, Kyuhyun makes it so Yesung has to help the new transfer student who just happens to be the nice looking Chinese Hangeng.

A/N - All the chapters onwards are beta-ed by the wonderful italina_bella ^_^ she has been wonderful and its thanks to her that i have been able to catch up on all these chapters ...she is also going to be helping on my new story (^_^)V
(long A/N at the end...please read ^^;;)
****Fixed...the story should be there now ^^;; sorry sorry sorry T__T ****

Chapter 14

100 SuJu Fics Challenge Archive Master Post for Missing Chances Character Information for Missing Chances
Hankyung

2 Fic Entry

Title:Because Yesung fails at Cooking
Theme:#006. Burn
Pairing: Heechul/ Yesung
Rating: PG-13
Summary:Henry goes on an investigation on why Yesung doesn´t cook and only Heechul can give him the full story, maybe...
Disclaimer: If I owned Suju, I wouldn´t be writing fanfiction....

What´s the truth behind Yesung´s cooking fail

Title : Come and Taste It.
Theme: #004. Chocolate
Pairing: Yesung/ Shindong
Summary: Shindong liked chocolate but he never thought he´d be force fed it....
Disclaimer: I don´t own or personally know Suju members and this is just pure fiction created by a sick mind who wishes she owned them

Chocolate never tasted sweeter

A/N:I wrote these as part of my 100 fic challenge...
hyukstache

Café Océano [Eunhae]

Title: Café Océano
Pairing: EunHae (Eunhyuk/Donghae)
Other Characters: Yesung, Kyuhyun, a not that mysterious owner.
Summary: Donghae finds his favorite place and his favorite person at the same time. AU
Warnings: None that I can think of, maybe some experimentation in the writing style.
suju 100 fic challenge theme 009: coffee
Beta: the fantastic wookism as always

"...if you’re here, then there must be a reason..."
  • Current Mood
    apathetic

Pull me up

title: Pull me up
pairing: HeeMin (friendship?)
genre: slight angst
notes: idea came from nowhere, I blame the clock. Its too late. Or too early, depends on how you're looking at it 8D

Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    awake
Jun Bros

I Am In Love (QMi) by miangel

Title: I Am In Love (sequel to I Think I’m In Love by setsuna_k)
Author: miangel
Pairing: QMi, minor HanChul, YeWook, KangTeuk, HenWook, SiHanChul, Sungmin/Good Charlotte (yes, you read right. Sungmin and Good Charlotte)
Genre: Crack, Fluff
Word Count: 9,965 (yes, it is ungodly lengthy…*sigh*…story of my life)
Summary: An unexpected incident between two people unknowingly in love with each other, brings complications. Will they work things out and finally be together?

A/N: This was supposed to be a short sequel, but somehow turned tens of times longer than the original. I had to split it into two parts cuz LJ wouldn't post the damn lengthy fic. I have a few more QMis up my sleeve, but I'm kinda dry on SiHan muses. I need me some SiHan loving...*sigh* Enjoy anyways!

xoxox
miangel
  • Current Music
    Back Someday ~ Blue
mingfiercebb\3

(no subject)

Club Toxic, R for very suggestive situations | 3 205 words
Summary: Kim Kibum is entranced into a sinful side of the world by Club Toxic, the hottest club in town, where he blindly believes will give him the freedom he's desperately seeking. But he ends up falling in love with someone he can never have.
Pairings: Kibum x Sungmin, Kyuhyun x Sungmin, Yesung x Kangin, Hankyung x Heechul

Part I
Part II

For gween_taiyou.
top biases unite!

(no subject)

Title: Crimson Needs [3/?]
Genre: au!vampire, drama, romance
Pairings: To be revealed
Rating: PG-15
Summary: Kyuhyun and Kibum decide to do something that has never been done in the family. What are their respective motives for doing this? And how do Sungmin and Henry get involved in their First Killing?

Chapter One
Chapter Two

(Heechul sputtered. Leeteuk squawked. Yesung stared. Shindong gaped. Donghae shook Kibum. Zhoumi simply gazed on with that serene gaze of his.)
HaeBum ♥ KiHae

Forbidden Love; Chapter Six

Title: Forbidden Love
Cast: Haemin; Lee Donghae &+ Lee Sungmin. Minors: EunTeuk; Lee Eunhyuk &+ Park Leeteuk, Jung Jessica, &+ Fictional Character
Rating: PG - NC17
Genre | Warning: Action, Romance, Comedy, Drama | Language, Violence, Smut (later chapters)
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior.
Summary: Angel and Vampire, forbidden to love. But what happens when the Angel falls in love with the Vampire? Well the love be returned before it's too late? And if so, can their love really exist and a world where they aren't accepted and are complete opposites.
Author's Note: This chapter may seem rather boring. But bare with me guys. It'll get better by the next chapter or so. And even if it did poor you, still comment. Comments and feedback from you readers are the reason I even post this story.
Previous Chapters: One | Two | Three | Four | Five

“Remember, Donghae hasn't cared for anyone in a very long time. It’s not that he’s forgotten how. It’s just something he hasn’t done and isn’t used to anymore. But trust me. You’ll see it soon.”

My fanfiction masterlist.
myungyeol

Chaptered fic

Title: The Oracle
Rating: PG13 for now
Genre: Somewhere between random and adventure and crack.
Pairings: No centric pairings, but up to this point there have been some references to Qmi, Eunteuk, and Kangin/Kyuhyun.
Summary: That afternoon, there were only nine on stage to accept their whoknowswhatnumberth win at Music Bank. That afternoon, the world ended. Almost.
Notes: Awfully sarcastic and cliche-based. This is kinda like my project to get my muse up and going.

Because I've been lazy in promoting this, I give you four chapters.
1: Introduction, or How It All Began
2: The Heroes Never Die
3: It's a Lollipop, Screw the End of the World
4: If the World Ever Ends, Here's My Bucket-List

On My Side 4B/?

Title: On My Side
Author: ilove9and23
Pairing/Characters:
Main: KyuMin(Kyuhyun,Sungmin), Sunny, EunHae(Eunhyuk,Donghae),(broken KyuHae),
Shindong, Ryeowook, Yesung, Leeteuk, Siwon. Other SuJu couples will appear.
Chapters: 4B/?
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Angst, Fluff
Summary: Kyuhyun was Sungmin's bestfriend since he was eleven (Kyu being nine). Everything seemed to fall out of place when Sungmin goes to College.

"Uhmm, mom and dad will bring me downtown to buy things so I'm not sure if you can come." Just like that, Sungmin dropped the phone and covered his face with his blanket.

Masterlist:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4a
Chapter 4b
chen dorky intern

Taking Chances

Title: Taking chances
Genre: Romance, Humor
Rating: PG-13 (for this chapter)
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Length: Multi chap
Part: Chapter 5

Summary: What Donghae wants, Donghae gets. Life has always been nothing more than a game to him. Both women and men alike, dare to play by his rules. Playing with Donghae is like playing with fire, you know you'll get burned but that's part of his attraction. But what happens when Donghae decides to play with Hyukjae, who plays by no ones rules. Will Hyukjae give in to Donghae or will Donghae loose track of his own rules to his own game and get burned?

You clearly have something stuck too far up your ass.
agony

[fic] Releasing Tension

Title: Releasing Tension
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 81/100
Rating: G
Characters: ChangMin, DongHae, GaHee, Narsha, ShinDong, SungMin
Universe: Mutant!Verse
Prompt: 052: Cake, SungMin / DongHae
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: The tension is high. They decide to do something about it.
Writer's note: My friend dizzy_grace came up with this universe, giving each of the boys from Super Junior and TVXQ mutant powers. She said I could play in it, so I am. And we've added girls.

Prompt list
  • Current Mood
    complacent
Wakashi

Fic: Facebook Addiction!

Summary: Kpop celebrities have FB!! XD
Characters: Super Junior, DBSK, SHINee, 2PM (there are more too come!)
Genre: General
Warning: It's stupid. Really. Read for your own sake.

Collapse )
Collapse )

LJ is being a mean! It said my post is too large so I've to spilt it! Gah!!

:D First chaptered fic/second fic ever~

Title:Lime in a lime
Length: Not sure but...chaptered fic :D
Pairing: Yemin
Summary: One day I found a "lime" in a literal Lime. Two...miniature people?? And what were they doing in that lime?
[A/N] This is...crack. My friend and I came up with the idea, either a lime in a lime or a lemon in a lemon.

"AHH! A CAT! Save me Sungmin! SAVE ME~" cried the Flippy haired one.

^^ I finally found out how to link it with different text :D *proud*
  • Current Music
    Ivy-Touch me
kingdra

(:

Unnecessary Author's Note: it's my birrfday 8D

Title: Bound By Octaves
Character(s): Ryeowook/Sungmin
Genre: romance, fluff, slash
Summary: You find yourselves, through the music.

(( click har ))

Title: Chalk Couplets
Character(s): Yesung/Sungmin, Kangin/Leeteuk
Genre: romance, fluff, slash, little kid-AU
Summary: Two couples, two pieces of chalk. Technically individual drabbles, in one post c:

(( click har ))

Title: Silenced Into Harmony
Character(s): Ryeowook/Yesung
Genre: romance, fluff, slash
Summary: drown in my song, we'll sing together

(( click har ))
stock | anticipated red

Love Me, Love Me! - Chapter Two

Title: Love Me, Love Me!
Author: 15SujuBerries
Chapter: 2/?
Pairings: (Main!) KangTeuk, YeWon, HaeHyuk, HanChul, others will be mentioned.
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU, Romance, Humor, Fluff, Angst(?), Drama(?), Smut
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys... Or do I?? Lol, just kidding XD *Dies*
A/N: For some reason, I felt the need to make another story then this popped into my mind o(^_^)v I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Summary: Leeteuk, a human kidnapped by a vampire who’s only nine years old! However that 9 year old happens to be Kangin’s little sister and plans on giving him to her oppa as a birthday present since she didn’t know what else to get. Kangin, a vampire whose family is extremely rich, what does he plan on doing with Leeteuk now that he receives him? Also, can Leeteuk continue to hate Kangin forever or will hate change into something else...?

“Oh, this is Yesung, he’s my sla-”

Dreams [4/?]

Title: Dreams [4/?]
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Pairing: guy!Eunhyuk and girl!Donghae
Rating: PG13
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys, only the plot, sadly... :)
Summary: It was a story of a girl who gave up on everything, and everyone gave up on her. He came along and changed all that. But could they be together with her in that state, and in a society where what they had was considered disgusting?

*continues right where it left off -_-

Spot for grace_uni because she wanted another girl!Hae fic :)

http://rawrrgao.livejournal.com/9838.html
  • Current Music
    f(x) - Calling Out
xiuhanlay

Die With Me (4/?)

Title: Die With Me (4/?)
Pairings: various, in this chapter eunhae, kangteuk, kyuhan, yewook
Summary: It is a city of despair and hopelessness, where people struggle to live to the next day, only to question, why they are even trying so hard, when death is possibly a sanctuary…
At the heart of the underground, a small group of people have banded together, in order to survive and help others, waiting for an opportunity to fight to regain the world they loved and lost.
Genre: Horror, Action, Smut
Rating: R/NC-17

Previous Chapters:
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

It couldn’t be…How could it be him?!
onceagainitsdonghae

Bottle of Happiness [5/?]

Title: Bottle of Happiness
Disclaimer: I do not own any members, they belong to themselves and SMentertainment.
Pairing(s): !main Eunhae, !minor Kangteuk (Other pairings to form)
Parts: 5/?
Genre: Angst, Fluff, Romance
Rating: PG13 > NC17
Summary: Donghae was a brat, and everyone knew it. He got what he wanted - except for one certain thing.
WarningNot betaed.

( Chapter 00 ) ( Chapter 01 ) ( Chapter 02 ) ( Chapter 03 )
( Chapter 04 )

"Hyung," Taeok gave him a hard expression, "I told you. You're mine. Mine only." )

Infinite {sungyeol; get out}

(no subject)

Title: High Technology (9/?)
Fandom: Super Junior (AU, !cyberpunk)
Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin, Hankyung/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Kangin/Eeteuk, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, other pairings implied.
Word count: 3,591
Summary: The micro-chips let the government keep tabs on your every move; the video cameras let the government know when they need to start paying attention. Get rid of the chip in the back of your brain and you can slip under the radar, and do whatever the hell you like. It's not like they're the bad guys, but it's not like they're the good guys, either.

chapter 1 | chapter 2 | chapter 3 | chapter 4 | chapter 5 | chapter 6 | chapter 7 | chapter 8 | chapter 9

After the Match

Title: After the Match
Rating: NC-17
Paring: HaeHyuk (TOP!DongHae, BOTTOM!Eunhyuk)
Genre: smut, Romance
Summary: Super Junior is watching FIFA World Cup 2010 when Korea play against Greece. Korea ended up win by 2-0. It should be a very happy night but something makes Donghae jealous.
Disclaimer: I own this fanfic but I do not own Eunhyuk, either Donghae. XP

"But you know what hae? My all is in you. I love you so much and I will never leave you.”
my husband, teukie

044- Rejection

Title: Prompt 044: Rejection
Genre:  Angst/Romance
Characters: POV: Narrator, Eunhyuk Starring: Super Junior
Summary: Eunhyuk confronts Donghae about Eunhae, only to get an answer he wasn't exactly expected.
Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    dorky
glorious ming

Sciences of Love

Title : Science Of Love
Pairing : Yesung x Siwon (Yewon)
Genre : Unguided Experiment
Rating : G

Summary : Yesung plan a little project to make Siwon realizes the feeling he keeps on him.

..Love Experiment..

Author Notes : Dear KYuMiN lovers, I'm now in the haze of writing sequel from my fic A Moment Of a Lifetime, which is about the 10 wish lists mention on Kyuhyun's POV, written by Sungmin. But i'm stuck on the wish ideas. Hope you guys can give me some points. Tq.