June 13th, 2010

If You Can't Stand The Heat - Recipe 5

Title: If You Can't Stand The Heat
Pairing: none yet
Rating: PG-13 (for profanity)
Genre: AU, humor, romance
Summary: Kibum and Siwon are the hosts of a brand new cooking show. Kibum is the one with the real talent, but as their popularity skyrockets, it's Siwon who gets all of the attention. But Kibum's not the jealous type.... Right?

Previous Chapters: Recipe 1 Recipe 2 Recipe 3 Recipe 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recipe 5
minho

Tweet Me - One Shot

Title: Tweet Me
Rating: PG
Pairing: HenHae
Summary: Donghae tweets Henry. Fans follow their conversation (because TwELFs is awesome like that for translations). Also, this is kind of pointless. LOL Can be seen as the third installment of My All is in You and I Miss You So Far (b/c it's kind of in that universe).
Disclaimer: I don't own, but damn, I wish this was real. Esp. the pics haha *cries*

Let's grab dinner tonight! It'll be on me ^^

KyuMin

A Bittersweet Twist of Life Update

Title: A Bittersweet Twist of Life (Chapter Three)

Pairings: main! Sungmin/ Kyuhyun, Leeteuk/ Kangin, Donghae/ Eunhyuk, Ryeowook/ Yesung (and some other ninja pairings) if you squint

Genre: drama, romance, fluff, high school! AU. Angsty???? Uhm.. don’t like angst ^^

Rating: PG-13 just to be safe ^^

Summary: Sungmin lost his first love because of DEATH and that made him took a big step back away from LOVE. But after a few years Sungmin met a man who looks like his first love, A man that made his heart beat again, Cho Kyuhyun.

Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys, but, I own the plot, the fangirling idea and some other crazy stuffs.

Disappointment? Oh, come on Sungmin! Why would he be disappointed??

chapter: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 : part 1
  • Current Mood
    blank

My Dreaded Bodyguard (7/10) pt. A

My dreaded bodyguard (7/10) pt. A
Pairing: Hanchul
Genre: Fluff, Humor, Romance, Drama, Angst
Rating: PG – 13
Summary: As required by celebrities, they have bodyguards. Even if they don’t bring their bodyguard everywhere, they still have one. However, this one celebrity hates having bodyguards. So far, he’s been able to make all the bodyguards assigned to him quit. However, he couldn’t make this certain one leave.

(I find it romantic when someone kisses someone while they're sleeping)
Hankyung

(no subject)

Title: Insomnia
Pairing: Heechul and Sungmin
Genre: Friendship
Summary: Relying on others is something Heechul wants to never do again, but maybe Sungmin can convince him otherwise.
Notes: This is just a friendship fic b/w Heechul and Sungmin of Super Junior.... This has no basis in real life,I just made it all up and have no rights to them.... If I owned them would I be writing about them?... I think not..lol

Because friends made hurting possible
french

Love Is Blind, But I'm Not : Afterstory~~ Part 2

Title: Love Is Blind, But I’m Not : Afterstory ~~ Part 2
Pairing/Characters: KyuMin, Donghae
Genre: Romance, Smut
Rating: R

A/N: this is the second afterstory oneshot for my ‘Love Is Blind, But I’m Not’ fic. If you love oneshots, you can just read it, but for the backgrounds, it still related a little to the fic^^. Click on MY MASTERLIST to check out my fics!! (^o^)

Kyuhyun sighed. He just couldn’t do his job well lately. Sungmin has become more and more sexy nowadays, and made his heart race every time he saw him. Well, not as if it never happened before, but this time, not only his heart is aching, but his ‘little brother’ too.

• Current Music
    epik high - run

In Order To Protect, I Must Lie [8/8]

Title: In Order To Protect, I Must Lie
Author: saranghyuk
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/Kyuhyun (newly revealed!), Yesung/Ryeowook, Eeteuk/Kangin, Heechul/Hankyung
Chapter: 8/8
Genre: Romance, a tiny bit of angst, tiny bits of crack scattered
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Eunhyuk belongs to Donghae, who unfortunately does not belong to me. There! I said it!
Summary: Eunhyuk and Sungmin are in a steady relationship. But one day Sungmin goes missing, and Eunhyuk loses his memories. Donghae decides to take care of Eunhyuk, but only without the truth.
A/N: First chaptered fic in a long long time. Please be nice TT;;

Previous Chapters: Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7

Chapter 8 - a click away!
kwiyeo!Min

Fic: We'll Be A Dream

Title:  We'll Be A Dream
Rating:  G
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairings: Eeteuk/Eunhyuk (EunTeuk?)
Summary: Eunhyuk wants to sleep. Eeteuk tries to keep him awake. (I don't really have a coherent summary for this)
A/N: EunTeuk fluff during Sukira that was anonymously requested :)

HERE
onew

Sleepover. [Kyuhae, Smut.]

Title : Sleepover.
Pairing : Kyuhae (Kyuhyun/Donghae)
Genre : Smut?
Rating : Nc-17 (Smut, yeah.)
Disclaimer : These aren't my characters, nor is Super junior mine, I don't own.
Summary: Donghae and Kyuhyun are good friends, and when Donghae decides to invite Kyuhyun over for a sleepover, some interesting things happen.
A/N: Please read! This is my first smut, so it won't be the best >_> And...it's just something I wrote when I was bored so...yeah >>

Kyuhyun knew he would bring just more than candy.
Balloons

[FanFic] Tough Competition

Tough Competition

PG || Zhou Mi Kyuhyun Sungmin || KyuMi or KyuMin || Drabble || 948 words

A/N: I’m pretty sure KyuMi or KyuMin is not coming for my exams tomorrow…although I wish it did life would be so much better. Anyway this was something I thought about as I was doing my economics – don’t ask – so yeah…KyuMin or KyuMi my fellow fangirls/ Fanboys [if they exist]

Your Decision Here -->  maxism12.livejournal.com/6791.html  

• Current Mood
    nerdy
donghae bleh

[Fic] From Mokpo, With Love

Title: From Mokpo, With Love
Author: kimchikat
characters: OC, Lee Donghae
Rating: PG - 13
Genre: Romance
Warning: Un-betaed
Length: One-shot
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters. I only own the storyline and nothing else.
Author’s Note: I did this [s]fail[/s] one-shot coz I’m sooo bored. Last night our net connection was going bonkers. So instead of grumping and whining to myself, I actually chose to be productive. Haha. This isn’t much, but please do drop a comment ^^ It sure wouldn’t go unappreciated. Thanks. ^^
And yeah. Sorry for ending as well as the beginning. -___-

From Mokpo, With Love
Kyuhyun - Super Junior
  • xgaho

Final Chapter :D

Title: This is Not a Love Song
Chapter: 15/15
Characters: Heechul/Hankyung, Eeteuk/Kangin, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Siwon/Kibum, Yesung/Ryeowook, Shindong, Minji
Rating: PG - NC17
Summery: After court, and Signing papers, Heechul and Eeteuk return to Jeju, but do they have Minji with them?

[o15]
glorious ming

Blame It On

Title : Blame It On
Character : ZhouMi x SuJu
Genre : Ehmm..Drama maybe..
Rating : G

Summary : ZhouMi now move to the SuJu dorm, the peaceful life and being together happily ever after with Super Junior members seems far away from his grip..hurm but why???

'No, its wasnt me..!!'
DO EXO 2

Zero-Sum Game (1/?)

Title: Zero-Sum Game
Authors: curionenene and svtstarlight
Genre: angst, drama, action
Pairing: tba (later Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, possible other pairings undecided yet)
Chapter: 1/?
Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are fighters trapped in a no-win situation. Faced with killing or being killed, they choose the only other way out they can think of. To run. (curionenene playing as Kyuhyun; svtstarlight playing as Ryeowook)

A/N: Will be updated once a week, every Sunday.

Zero Sum Game

**Could whoever's in charge of the tags please change mine from "jung_hyeri" to "mi_iseul"? They do point to the same journal anyway by default but...I changed my name ages ago and the tag is still the same as the old name. Thanks... (edited cuz LJ is lame...)
  • Current Mood
    lethargic
Pikachu

2-fic post

Title: Being
Focus: Heechul/Hankyung
Rating: PG?
Summary: There's this nice thing called being together.
Word count: ~1840

A/N: Written for my wonderful unactivist  because I love her dearly and it is her birthday! I'm sorry if it's not that good, or if it's kind of vague D: but hopefully she will like it~ This was intended to be high school/graduation!AU ♥

“Oh, shut up. I’ll throw my cap at you.” )

Title: Sad Girl (Boom Boom)
Focus: Super Junior/f(x) ; Heechul/Amber
Summary: He knows she'll regret everything.
Word count: ~2180

A/N: This is the second fic I've written for unactivist 's birthday ^_^ because I'm weird like that and I wrote her two fics. ♥ Amber, in my mind, has longer hair (like this) in this fic. There's a brief one-sentence explanation at the end for why this fic is the way it is. The title is a lame Suju song related pun, I know.

There goes another one )
stock | anticipated red

I Hate You Because I Still Love You! - Chapter Ten Part: A

Title: I Hate You Because I Still Love You!
Author: 15SujuBerries
Chapter: 10/?
Pairings: (Main!) KangTeuk, (Main!)YeWon, HaeHyuk, Yesung x (?), others will be mentioned.
Rating: PG-13 - NC-17
Genre: High School! AU, Romance, Humour, Fluff, Angst(?), Drama(?), Smut
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys... Or do I?? Lol, just kidding XD *Dies*
A/N: When I was watching Bonamana, this random idea popped into my mind. o(>_<;;)o I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Summary: What does Jungsu do when he finds out his ex-boyfriend that he hates VERY much, goes to his new school? What can that ex-boyfriend do to get him back or will it just cause more hatred? Jungsu’s little brother Jongwoon is having problems of his own too, ever since the first day, he’s been finding ‘notes’ in his locker. Will Jongwoon be sucked into a hectic love triangle between two juniors that he doesn’t even know he’s in?

Yesung knocked on the door, “Hyung, can I come in~”
“WAIT, NO!!” Leeteuk yelled.
  • Current Music
    Missin' U - Super Junior
kingdra

Fulfilling requests and other such things.

Warning for all: unbetaed, be wary of spelling errors :S

Title:
instruments unheard.
Character(s): Siwon/Hangeng/Heechul
Genre: angst, romance, slash
Rating: G
Summary: Hangeng has a garden, and one side is strong while the other side is weaker.
Dedicated to: unactivist  <3 happy birthday babe~

→ click here

Title: How Qmi Became Best Friends And Zhoumi Learned To Share
Character(s): Zhoumi/Kyuhyun, with ninja Hanchul, ninja YeWookRy, ninja Henwook, ninja KyuRy, ninja EunTeuk, ninja EunTeukKyu, ninja KyuYeWookRy (lolwhut), and unspecified KiHae and unspecified KangMin XD
Genre: romance, slash, humor, fluff, little kid!AU
Summary: Zhoumi gets his best friend, Kyuhyun. And they're both happy. Except Kyuhyun wants more friends, while Zhoumi... doesn't.
Dedicated to: unactivist , though this is a fail ==;

→ click here

Title: Here You'll Find Me
Character(s): Zhoumi/Kyuhyun
Genre: romance, slash
Summary: don't you dare fall (out of me) note: this is not angst, nor broken :3
Dedicated to: unactivist , again

→ click here

Title: Peek at Perfection
Character(s): Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: light angst, romance, fluff at the end, slash
Summary: It's not perfect until Sungmin realizes he loves.
Dedicated to: akihikaru , except she asked for fluff, so...

→ click here

Title: Problem Child
Character(s): Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: romance, slash, crackish-humour
Summary: Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin have problems.
Dedicated to: akihikaru ^^ THIS IS YOUR FLUFF

→ click here

Title: reality is but a dream.
Character(s): Kangin/Sungmin
Genre: angst, romance, slash
Summary: they miss each other, together
Dedicated to: dandanfung  I'M SORRY ;-;

→ click here
geng turn

Fanatic (7/?)

Title : Fanatic (7/?)
Pairing : Siwon/Hangeng
Genre : Mystery
Rating : PG-13 for the theme and some swearing words
Summary : Hangeng had a perfect life. He’s an award winning actor, had a lot of loyal fans, and had a secret relationship with a Korean actor named Choi Siwon. His charm drew a lot of stalker around him. he could handle them just fine until one day, he faced the most fanatic stalker he ever faced
Disclaimer : suju is not mine, but I own Zhang Wei hehehehe

Previous Chapter : |1|2|3|4|5|6|

("You hate me? I hate you too.")
army of donghae

Blood Brothers Chapter 9

Pairing: KyuTeukChul (yeah, you read that correctly), other pairings will appear later. The story also focuses on the bond between Heechul, Zhou Mi, and Hankyung as blood brothers.
Rating: M for violence and mature scenes
Chapter Rating: PG-13
Genre: Action, suspense, romance, thriller
Disclaimer: fanfiction…speaks for itself. As much as I would love to own them, owning a human being is kind of morally and ethically wrong, so let’s not go there.
Summary: Revenge is a bittersweet fruit. Once you have taken a bite, the taste never leaves. It lingers in the throat, under the tongue, on every taste bud. Kim Heechul became used to the taste long ago.

Prologue / Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3 / Chapter 4 / Chapter 5 / Chapter 6 / Chapter 7 / Chapter 8 / Chapter 9
McAvoy

I don't feel whole

Title: I don't feel whole..without you
Author:
fay_of_sunshine
Chapter: 1/?
Pairings: (Main!) Hanchul. Others: Kangteuk, EunHae, KyuMin, Yewook
Genre: slight Angst, Fluff
Disclaimer: If i owned any of them..i wouldn't be writing about them. I'd be making their vid concepts based on fanfics.lol *did that even make sense?*
A/N: This is based on how Hangeng's lawsuit is affecting all the members, but most of all Heechul. I've had this in my computer for a while, adding more and more to it each day.lol
Summary: Heechul receives a text message from Hangeng after months of no contact between him and any of the members. How does Heechul react to it, and will he give Hangeng the benefit of the doubt-will things ever return to how they used to be?..for any of them.

"Though he tried hard, nothing could stop the choking noise that escaped his throat, or the tears that burned his eyes in revenge for not being set free so many times before this"

Give him a chance

• Current Music
    Let Love Lead The Way- Spice Girls