June 12th, 2010

henry

I Miss You So Far - One Shot

Title: I Miss You So Far (and the collision of your kiss made it so hard)
Pairing: HenHae
Rating: PG
Warning: Henry being a meanie-face XD
Summary: [Sequel to My All is in You] Donghae misses him more than he thought he would.
Disclaimer: I think my ribs just cracked from laughing too hard. Stop it. (Also, the title is from My Chemical Romance's "Cemetary Drive." I couldn't think of a title, so I did what I usually do and turned to MCR haha XD)

looking good man! Write me soon, love you bro!
geng turn

Fanatic (6/?)

Title : Fanatic (6/?)
Pairing : Siwon/Han Geng
Genre : Mystery
Rating : PG-13 for the theme and some swearing words
Summary : Han Geng had a perfect life. He’s an award winning actor, had a lot of loyal fans, and had a secret relationship with a Korean actor named Choi Siwon. His charm drew a lot of stalker around him. He could handle them just fine until one day, he faced the most fanatic stalker he ever faced
Disclaimer : not mine, never will :

Previous Chapter : |1|2|3|4|5|

("What the hell I've done to deserve this, huh?")
  • ficcy

Dark Arts, Rising

Dark Arts, Rising

Title: Dark Arts, Rising
Rating: PG-13, Action/Suspense/AU
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul; minor: Kangin/Leeteuk, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Summary: Harry Potter AU. Geng and Heechul are both on Youngwoon's trail, but neither are close to uncovering the truth behind his actions. Meanwhile, Sungmin uncovers strange predictions about the upcoming war.
Status: Part 5. Read Part 1, Part 2, Filler 1, Part 3, Part 4, and Filler 2.

Jungsu tries to tell the house elf that it’s okay, that he’s not mad at them, but the little thing merely looks like it’s mentally preparing itself for Jungsu to order it to go skin itself with a teapot. )

Shatter Series update

Shatter Series 
Over two years ago was when they all met. Over a year ago was when they were approached for one final mission. Now, one year after the conclusion of the Succession series, Seoul is robbed of its peace once more as Agency members and gangsters alike are being targeted.
Death and murder, lies and trechery - no one in Seoul is safe. The Surrender trilogy comes full circle as everyone goes back to the beginning to re-evaluate everything they know, everyone they know.
This time, it's not just another mission. This time, no one can be trusted.

Warning: This series contains character death

Sequel series to [Surrender Series] & [Succession Series]

Past chapters: [Salutation] [Solemnity] [Shatter]

Signature
pairings: Yesung/Sungmin, Shiwon/Donghae, Eeteuk/Kangin
rating: PG13
genre: Drama
words: 5639
sneak: "This was found in the blazer when we were cleaning it."

Collapse )
oops

Only Yesterday 6/?

Only Yesterday.
Author: blueicecreamxo   
Pairing(s): Yesung centric!, Yemin(Friendship?)
Genre: Angst, Drama, Family, Friendship
Rating: G
Chapter: 6/?
Disclaimer: I don't own.
Summary: A car accident was all it took to wipe away his memories of the man he used to be and the family he had loved, Yesung's getting a new start into the cruel world he had left behind just for only a moment.

angel~
  • veezhi

[One Shot] The Other Side

Title: The Other Side
Pairing: Yesung/Sungmin
Genre: Angst, romance, a piece of life
Rating: G
Summary: Kim Yesung lived his life knowing many things but believing only a few of them, until he met Lee Sungmin. He lived the past five months in darkness, until he met Lee Sungmin. Everything has changed since he met Lee Sungmin.
Notes: I’m using Kim Yesung instead of Kim Jongwoon again.
Disclaimer: I own them, I go to jail. So it’s better not to own them and keep my freedom. ^^

The other side of a sunset
my..
  • saya19

First Eunhae (Smut)

Title: Donghae's Reason To Sexy Fuck
Author: saya19 
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae (Eunhae)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut, bit of crack
Summary: Eunhyuk has somehow betrayed Donghae. And Donghae will punish him for it...

A/N: First (real/complete) smut. First Eunhae. Don't kill me. For the [info]siin00 , here is your Donghae monster...

"But sex with me is never boring. Sex with me is sexy..."

• Current Music
    Infinite - Come Back Again
stock | anticipated red

I Hate You Because I Still Love You! (Chapter Update!)

Title: I Hate You Because I Still Love You!
Author: 15SujuBerries
Chapter: 9/?
Pairings: (Main!) KangTeuk, (Main!)YeWon, HaeHyuk, Yesung x (?), others will be mentioned.
Rating: PG-13 - NC-17
Genre: High School! AU, Romance, Humour, Fluff, Angst(?), Drama(?), Smut
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys... Or do I?? Lol, just kidding XD *Dies*
A/N: When I was watching Bonamana, this random idea popped into my mind. o(>_<;;)o I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Summary: What does Jungsu do when he finds out his ex-boyfriend that he hates VERY much, goes to his new school? What can that ex-boyfriend do to get him back or will it just cause more hatred? Jungsu’s little brother Jongwoon is having problems of his own too, ever since the first day, he’s been finding ‘notes’ in his locker. Will Jongwoon be sucked into a hectic love triangle between two juniors that he doesn’t even know he’s in?

“PUT SOME CLOTHES ON INSTEAD OF STARING AT ME BABO!!!!” Leeteuk yelled then threw a pillow at Kangin. “I thought you were asleep...” He smirked then catched the thrown pillow.
  • Current Music
    Cotton Candy - Nemesis
yummy hae

I For You, Chapter 25

Title; I For You
Chapter; Chapter 25
Author; hunni23 
Rating; PG
Pairing; girl!Donghae/guy!Hyukjae, girl!Heechul/guy!Hangeng, KangTeuk +more
Warning; Gender switch, HS!AU
Notes; 145 pages/53,600+ words on Word. This is no longer dedicated to the person that it was when I started this. I'm now doing this for the fun of it, not for someone that doesn't even comment that often or show her appreciation :)
Summary; “What’s that mean?”

( Prologue )( Chapter 1 )( Chapter 2 )
(
Chapter 3 )( Chapter 4 )( Chapter 5 )
( Chapter 6 )( Chapter 7 )( Chapter 8 )
( Chapter 9 )( Chapter 10 )( Chapter 11 )
( Chapter 12 )( Chapter 13 )( Chapter 14 )
( Chapter 15 )(Chapter 16 )Chapter 17 )
Chapter 18 )Chapter 19 )Chapter 20 )
( Chapter 21 )Chapter 22 )Chapter 23 )
Chapter 24 )
changmin

Castle in the Sky 8/8

Title: Castle in the Sky 8/8
Pairings: Kihae, Sihan, Henwook, others
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, Steampunk
Summary: Donghae has been able to see the Castle in the Sky for as long as he can remember. The only problem is that no one believes him because there is no sky and the only people with castles killed his family. Living from job to job, Donghae’s life changes when he meets someone who has also seen the castle, and they set out together to find it.
A/N I’M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG.

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five ~ Six ~ Seven

Kibum had a feeling that something was going to go wrong.

Listen...to You (Chapter 5)

Title: Listen…to You

Author: leunah23 

Length: Series

Genre: Romance,Fluff, Crack, Restaurant AU

Pairing: Kyuwook, Seokyu

A/N: I’m happy that this series  is getting a lot of love ^_^ thanks so much! I hope you’d enjoy this chapter. Oh! This is part 1 of Lesson 1, I didn’t expect it to be this long…I was carried away writing Kyuwook..im so sorry.…so there will be part 2 of Lesson 1 in my next update. Enjoy!  ^_^ *hugs*

Summary:  Kim Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun never really had a good start. An unfortunate event in Deliceux  made them want to cut each other’s throats whenever one was within a 1 km radius, but Cho Kyuhyun needs to know how to cook  French and he will learn it only from the best. Ryeowook obliged against his will just to keep his job… but will it be the only thing he would want to keep towards the end? And will Cho Kyuhyun learn something more than learning how to whip up  a seven course meal?

Chapter 4
Chapter 3 , Chapter 2,Chapter 1

“Nevermind…you…you…thing…let’s get started shall we?” Ryeowook said shrugging off the other’s comment. Being called a “thing” made Kyuhyun’s mouth hang open in disbelief.----> CHAPTER 5 (NEW)

Toshiro

(no subject)

Title: Dream
Rating/Warning: pg-13/ AU religion and supernatural stuff
Parings: Hinted!TeukChul
Word Count: Word says 1,086
Disclaimer because people seem to think ts needed: Last time I checked I owned myself and no one else
Summary: Heechul Is a fallen angel with in an Interesting position.

A/N: 
Sorry for any mistakes I blame the public school system for not teaching proper grammar and spelling when I was there. Tell me what you think! Comment I reread them when I'm bored/sad (They make me happie) :D
This does not show any of my religous views and I don't mean to offend anyone. Parts of this was a dream! Hence the name I just added onto It. :)

Read Here :D

If no one comments I won't continue this... or updates would be really slow
turtle!

2 KyuWook Smut Fics

Title: Teacher Ryeowook

Genre: Smut
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Summary: Kyuhyun is too perverted. Ryeowook is going to fix that...in his own special way.

I know I know what you're all thinking, but Teacher Ryeowook doesn't mean Wookie tops :D

Ryeowook flashes a sweet smile and it contradicts with his current state greatly. Kyuhyun's eyes eagerly rove over the perfect specimen. Ryeowook's got what looks like the whole W-Magazine look again, impossibly tight skinny jeans, black belt, hair styled up into that sexy side-mohawk thing again, eyes lined with black liner...

Title: Your Salty Tears

Genre: Smut
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Summary: Ryeowook wants it. Ryeowook wants it bad.
Warnings: A slutty Wook. PWP. Ya ya ya I know what you're all thinking. The title might sound angsty, but I can assure you this is farrrrr from angst XD

Dedicated to: To my wonderful unni-hyung-ge-jie (unni/hyung/ge ge/jie jie). Although this is not the smut fic we came up with together, I have this crappy fail to make up for part of it XD For you saya19!

Kyuhyun growls and suddenly Ryeowook finds his head pressing back into a pillow, strong hands pinning his own by his head. Terrified, Ryeowook hesitantly blinks the tears away and Kyuhyun's face comes into his vision, a spine-chilling gaze making the the brunette gasp softly.

Attack of the Flower Boys 2 [Chapter 4]

Title: Attack of the Flower Boys 2 (any suggestions for a better title?)
Chapter: 4/13
Genre: movie!verse, romance, humour
Pairings: Eunhae, Kangteuk, Sihan
Summary: A sequel to the movie, in which Eunhyuk is a fanboy, Panda gets a new name, Siwon’s real attacker is investigated, and the boys re-evaluate why it is they do the things they do.
A/N: this is based on the Super Junior movie, Attack of the Flower Boys, continuing from the end after Donghae gets hit, involving all members of SJ.

The number of chapters is subject to change, but it's tentatively 13 chapters as of now. Just because 13 is a pretty nice number. But I'm still writing it, and it might go on to 14 chapters...

“Do you dance?”
opposites attract

Don’t Know What You Had ‘Till It’s Gone

Don’t Know What You Had ‘Till It’s Gone
Heechul / Hyukjae
1989 words
PG-13
Summary: Heechul doesn’t like to look back at the mistakes of his past. But maybe he can't tell the difference between "looking back" and "running away".

(All that talk about a tee-shirt? Rubbish. Egg on kimchi rice? Heechul was insane, but not that insane. The reason why they were so awkward with each other was because they had slept with each other one night during the promotions for Miracle.)