June 7th, 2010

In Order To Protect, I Must Lie [6/?]

Title: In Order To Protect, I Must Lie
Author: saranghyuk
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/?, Yesung/Ryeowook, Eeteuk/Kangin, Heechul/Hankyung
Chapter: 6/?
Genre: Romance, a tiny bit of angst, tiny bits of crack scattered
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Eunhyuk belongs to Donghae, who unfortunately does not belong to me. There! I said it!
Summary: Eunhyuk and Sungmin are in a steady relationship. But one day Sungmin goes missing, and Eunhyuk loses his memories. Donghae decides to take care of Eunhyuk, but only without the truth.
A/N: First chaptered fic in a long long time. Please be nice TT;;

Previous Chapters: Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5

Chapter 6 - a click away!
KyuMin; Love

Blood+Lust: Chapter Fifteen (Final)

Title: Blood+Lust (17/17) [FINAL]
Chapter: Fifteen - Promises Can't Always Be Kept
Pairing: KyuMin, HanChul, YeWook, KangTeuk, QMi, HenMi
Rating: R
Warning(s): Genderswitch, vampires
Summary: How could one handsome stranger have such a drastic affect on you her life? How was it that her world of secrets and a scarred past could link to his world of blood and lust?

Everything was burning. She smiled at the irony of a painful death. It must have been, like everything else in her life had been.

Master List
Laughing Yesung

Missing Chances (Ch. 13)

Title: Missing Chances
Chapter: 13/?
Pairing: Yesung/Hangeng(eventually)Many side pairings
Rating: PG
Genre: VERY AU High School, Romance, Humor, mild angst, and um many more
Disclaimer:
own no one -sobs-
Summary:
Yesung likes Ryeowook, Kyuhyun likes Ryeowook. So to make sure Kyuhyun gets time and attention from Ryeowook, Kyuhyun makes it so Yesung has to help the new transfer student who just happens to be the nice looking Chinese Hangeng.

Chapter 13

100 SuJu Fics Challenge Archive Master Post for Missing Chances Character Information for Missing Chances
seunghee killin me

keep it fly; prologue

title: keep it fly
pairing: main kangteuk. minor hanchul, kihae etc.
rating: M
warning: excessive language, violence and rampant teenage hormones.
genre: air gear!au and trashy teenager/hs!suju. humor. action. romance. drama. woop.
summary: In the world of storm riders, one is always finding their Road and the sky is the limit. Teams battle against each other for territory, AT parts, fame and glory... After an encounter with a local storm rider gang, he is determined to master the street sport, make his own team and make the angel who saved him fall in love with him.
a/n: lol wut u herd me, air gear. i got bored obviously and i thought, why not? do have fun~

Deep inside, he's panicking, screaming like a little girl and he thinks he's going to lose control of his bladder soon.

Choices [Chapter One]

Title: Choices
Pairing(s): Kisung/Yewon
Parts: 1/?
Genre: Drama, Fluff, light!Smut, Romance, Angst
Rating: PG
Summary: Yesung leaves home and decides to move in with his boyfriend, Kibum. He doesn't count on meeting someone at Kibum's house that makes his heart thump erratically. Feelings of attraction aren't forbidden if they're kept hidden, right?

A/N: Very short chapter. Sorry.

"That's him?"
sabille green

Sticky Tape pt 1

Title: Sticky Tape (1/2)
Author: arcee_bee
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: NC-17
Warning: Non-con, smut, 3P
Summary: "If you scream, your neighbors will come and you wouldn’t want them to see you like this, huh?” DongHae pulled HyukJae to the sofa, exposing HyukJae’s body to his eyes, “... all aroused and hot ... I could just say that I’m your boyfriend and we’re having some kinky sex here ...”

Click here: http://arcee-bee.livejournal.com/8545.html#cutid1
Siwon - Reason

[fic] Stuck In The Middle and Request Meme

Title: Stuck In The Middle
Rating: R-ish mainly, NC-17 at some point
Pairing(s): Shihan, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kihae (If you squint)
Warnings: Violence and blood to a certain extent, AU, Vampires, Werewolves, Character Death.
Summary: Hankyung is a transfer student in Korea for his final year of High School, after his roommate Siwon introduces him to his friends, and he befriends people of his own, he soon finds himself stuck in the middle of a conflict between two races that have been at each others throats for centuries.
Part: 23 of ?

Part 23.

Previous Parts: [1] || [2] || [3] || [4] || [5] || [6] || [7] || [8] || [9] || [10] || [11] || [12] || [13] || [14] || [15]
                              || [16] || [17] || [18] || [19] || [20] || [20(B)] || [21] || [22]

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also doing a Smut Fic Request Series with a base Kink of "Restraint" You don't have to be a friend of mine to request a fic, but if you'd like more information or to request a fic please click Here.
  • Current Music
    Lost In Stereo - All Time Low
xiuhanlay

Die With Me (2/?) + Request Meme

Title: Die With Me (2/?)
Pairing: various (in this chapter) ShiHan, EunHae
Summary: It is a city of despair and hopelessness, where people struggle to live to the next day, only to question, why they are even trying so hard, when death is possibly a sanctuary…
At the heart of the underground, a small group of people have banded together, in order to survive and help others, waiting for an opportunity to fight to regain the world they loved and lost.
Genre: Action, Horror, Smut...
Rating: NC-17/R
Warnings: Rape, violence

Chapter 2

Also my Fic Request Meme is open, feel free to ask for anything even if you're not on my F-list :)
jungli

My Stepfather Loves Me [o1/?]

Title: My Stepfather Loves Me

Pairing: ChangQ & MiQ

Genre: Romance & Drama

Rating: PG-13 (rating may vary)

Length:
1/?

Summary:
Five years after his father passed away, his mom marries a guy almost ten years younger than her. Three months after their so-called marriage, he still couldn’t get himself to like the guy. But no matter how much he hates him, he still puts up with him for his mother’s happiness. What happens when his stepfather tells him that he likes him?

o1 ||  )
tohma

[FIC] Chocolate love relay 9/10

Title: Chocolate Love Relay
Authors:lucid_acolyte   and sassydork 
Rating: PG 13 (for some words)
Characters: Henry, Amber, Victoria, Hangeng, Heechul, Super Junior, F(X)
Warnings: AU, swear words, yaoi? 8D
Summary: They said that eating chocolate can be compared to feeling in love. However, they also said that it's still an imitation and can't be compared to the real one. So can a chocolate coated love ever turn into a true one? Or it'll just stay as is, melting when things get bad leaving only a sticky mess behind?

1st Chocolate: I got you babe, my Chocolate love
2nd Chocolate: Sulli, Sulli, Sulli, I hate you, I'll kill you!!
3rd Chocolate: I can't stand this bitch next to me, Can I kill her 'till she's no more?
4th Chocolate: I called you Butterfly, Ring Ding Dong!
Chocolate drabbles: First batch
5th Chocolate: Oh my stupid Geng, can't you see she's not the one?
Chocolate drabbles: second batch
6th Chocolate: Do it do it Kyu~ Do it with...Min, KYU?!
7th Chocolate: Baby, breath before you react

8th Chocolate: She Got A Tan and I Got A Sunburn

9th Chocolate: Je veux ton amour et je veux ton revenge Je veux ton amour I don't wanna be friends

"Henry said he doesn't like you. You're too loud and too annoying for him." )

My Dreaded Bodyguard (6/?) pt. A

My dreaded bodyguard (6/?) pt. A
Pairing: Hanchul, Kichul
Genre: Fluff, Humor, Romance, Drama, Angst
Rating: PG – 13
Summary: As required by celebrities, they have bodyguards. Even if they don’t bring their bodyguard everywhere, they still have one. However, this one celebrity hates having bodyguards. So far, he’s been able to make all the bodyguards assigned to him quit. However, he couldn’t make this certain one leave.

(I can never get anywhere with him around!)
Omana!

Bunnies Can Be Brave Too! Chapter 2

Title: Bunnies Can Be Brave Too!

Pairing: Bb!Sungmin x Bb!Kyuhyun Friendship, Kangteuk

Rating:Pg-13

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Swearing

Summary: Sungmin met Kyuhyun at preschool as a weak little kid, but later proves to Kyu that bunnies can be brave too!

“Nothing you should ever say again unless you don’t want to live to see your next birthday.” He growled, Sungmin shrank back into his seat as Leeteuk turned back to the front and started up the car for the drive home.

If You Can't Stand The Heat - Recipe 3 -

Title: If You Can't Stand The Heat

Group:
Super Junior

Pairing: none yet

Rating: PG-13 (for profanity)

Genre: AU, humor, romance

Summary: Kibum and Siwon are the hosts of a brand new cooking show. Kibum is the one with the real talent, but as their popularity skyrockets, it's Siwon who gets all of the attention. But Kibum's not the jealous type.... Right?

Previous Chapters: Recipe 1 Recipe 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recipe 3
chulkitty

The Day the World Ended (1/6) Kangteuk, minor HyukSu

Title: The Day the World Ended (1/6)
Rating: PG-13 this chapter, R overall
Pairing: Mostly focused on KangTeuk and HyukSu, but other pairings will most likely abound. I'm just that bias.
Summary: What would you do if the world came to an end?
Warning: AU, end-of-the-world type scenario, un-beta'd, tense manipulating, and horrible ploting skills went in to the creation of this fic.
Notes: I started writing this three years ago, but never finished it. The muse came jumping back while re-reading old fics and stayed while I was supposed to be writing essays for finals. Because it was written during Don't Don days and before SJM, Zhoumi will be late in showing up for his family vacation. So to Zhoumi fans, be patient ^^ Encouragement much needed, BTW, since this fic is pretty much done except for the last two chapter that I'm having a hard time revising.

Just snippets of the conversation could be comprehended as he watched the blood pour out through the wound on Eeteuk's side. )</b>

memories #3#

title: memories of yesung
pairing: YeMin,YeWon,YeTeuk
rating: PG
subject: friendship/brotherhood
summary: yesung is unwell throughout the chapters. others taking a very good care of him. i'm his no 1 fan too but i just wanna imagine their brotherhood and how it gonna be if the ending i plan is happening. some parts or info might be wrong or irrelevant but remember it's just my thought not more than that.

p/s:if you don't like it do not continue reading it, please remember that this is only a fiction not a fact and its just imagination of their brotherhood. i appreciate for those who like it. please continue reading and do comment.

Flashback:
Ryewook: hyung can I ask you why you asked me and siwonnie out?
Siwon: wookie ah! don’t be so rude
Yesung: its fine siwon
Live long and nerd

Title: 2062
Pairing: Bandfic
Genre: Crack, SciFi.
Rating: PG for old people humor
Summary: In a recent interview, Super Junior said they wanted to stay together until they were in their fourties or fifties, and then start some sort of variety show that they could host together. Just try to imagine what that would be like . . . .

“As I was saying before, today is a very special program. Today is the Fiftieth Birthday celebration of the reign of Kim Heechul and the Super Junior oligarchy, as well as Weasel Stomping Day - Kyuhyun, stop messing with the cue cards!”
sbd

To Eden (12/?)

Title: To Eden - Chapter 12
Pairing: Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yewook, Eunhae, Sibum, Kyumin, Zhoury
Summary: In a society where males and females live together only if in love (true love), the rest (the singles) wage a secret war on each other through the use of spies. Their goal: obtain the master list of soulmates

Previous: Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11

Stranger in the attic Part 2

Title: Stranger in the attic
Summary: Jongwoon and his family had just moved in and he gets to have his own room. He has a feeling that the house is haunted and nobody knew about the false wall in his room. It leads to the attic and someone is there.
Pairing: Hankyung / Yesung
Author: waruiyume80 

Chapter: 2 / 3
Chapter Archive

Mini series, prompt taken from 100 Fics Challenge – #003 / Blindfold
100 Fics Archive
Kyumin

“Can you feel my heartbeat? Can you tell what it is saying?”

Title: “Can you feel my heartbeat? Can you tell what it is saying?”
Author: EvilPinkPrince
Rating: PG13 for
Pairing: Kyumin
Genre: Romance?!?
Disclaimer: I wanted to own them but there are things in life that just doesn’t work out right. So accept the truth!
Summary: (Told in Sungmin’s POV) It was almost midnight when I got back at our dorm. I was so tired having a photoshoot and rehearsal today.:D“Kyu everything’s gonna be fine. And ........

I tried my best writing it. But after a while i realized that this was actually FAIL. :( I wanted to share it though. Please have the time to read this and give me advice to further develop my writing skills. Thank you in advance!
EunHae GIVEN BY MANDY &amp;hearts;

Warmth; Kangin/Donghae

Title: Warmth
Pairings: Kangin/Donghae, tiny bit of EunHae and KangTeuk.
Length: Oneshot
Rating: PG13
Warnings: mentions of old time therapy uses- hydrotherapy, shock therapy, lobotomy (is there even a warning for that??) Fluff (?)
Summary: Kangin is the one left to keep Donghae warm.

A/N : 100 Days of SuJu fic challenge. This is set in the 1800s and let's say in America; it's just easier that way. The age of the boys are fifteen and younger. Excuse if there's any mistakes. Enjoy~ ^^

Warmth.

stock | anticipated red

I Hate You Because I Still Love You! - Chapter Eight Part: A

Title: I Hate You Because I Still Love You!
Author: 15SujuBerries
Chapter: 8/?
Pairings: (Main!) KangTeuk, (Main!)YeWon, HaeHyuk, Yesung x (?), others will be mentioned.
Rating: NC-17
Genre: High School! AU, Romance, Humour, Fluff, Angst(?), Drama(?), Smut
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys... Or do I?? Lol, just kidding XD *Dies*
A/N: When I was watching Bonamana, this random idea popped into my mind. o(>_<;;)o I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Summary: What does Jungsu do when he finds out his ex-boyfriend that he hates VERY much, goes to his new school? What can that ex-boyfriend do to get him back or will it just cause more hatred? Jungsu’s little brother Jongwoon is having problems of his own too, ever since the first day, he’s been finding ‘notes’ in his locker. Will Jongwoon be sucked into a hectic love triangle between two juniors that he doesn’t even know he’s in?

- Plan A: Make the dream real
- Plan B: Ignore and not risk anything...
  • Current Music
    Special - B2ST/BEAST
Goofy face

Touch

Title: Touch
Author: Shin Hyerin
Length: drabble
Genre: romance
Pairing: Haehyuk
Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the fic.
A/N: Written based on this fancam here.

Summary: What happens when Eunhyuk touches Donghae on stage.

(Come forth for Haehyuk.....)

• Current Music
    Shake It Up - Super Junior

Your No. 1 Fangirl (Tic tic toc, my heart is yours)

Title: Your No. 1 Fangirl (Tic tic toc, my heart is yours)
Author: hota_wookie 
Length: Chaptered
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Pairing:  SunKyu, Sunny / KyuHyun
Summary:  Sunny adores, admires, idolizes & fantasizes over their school prince Cho Kyuhyun.  Will her fangirling feeligns be converted into love?

A/N: unbetaed ^^ this is a Kyuhyun - Sunny pairing fanfiction. 
Yes, it's purely out of my wild imagination.  Original story.  Hope you like it ~~

Chapter 1

sungmin aegyo

Kissing an Angel

TITLE: Kissing an Angel
AUTHOR: angelteuki_13
PAIRING: KangTeuk + Heechul
GENRE: Fluffy
RATING: PG-13
WORD COUNT: 1,177
SUMMARY:
All Kangin had ever wanter was to kiss this angel sitting beside him. The angel need not have to know about it...about his secret feelings for him. Just a kiss, a secret kiss and he can live forever happy. All he was waiting for is a chance. (I don't really know how to make summary. TT__TT)

A/N:
It's been a while since the last time I wrote fanfic. I don't know if I still have my old writing style. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one shot. ^^

(no subject)

Title: Devil's Plan
Pairing: HaeHyuk, KiHyuk
Rating: NC-17
Summary: The tables have turned. Eunhyuk, now an angel, seeks revenge on Donghae. But deep inside he still loves him. On the other hand, a misunderstood Donghae searches for his 'angel' turned devil. Once they meet, only once obstacle stands between them: Kibum.

"Oh." Donghae said. "Well then I must've done a good thing." Eunhyuk jumped as he felt Donghae's hot breath behind him.

---

Title: Save The Last Dance For Me
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: R
Summary: It's prom night and Donghae wants it too be memorable. But the only problem is, he has no one to go with. Heechul, his best friend,
solves his problem by dressing up Eunhyuk , Donghae's enemy, as a girl. Then things started to go downhill since then.

"H-Hey...." Eunhyuk said, flustered as he moved away to let Donghae in.
  • Current Music
    On The Brightside - Never Shout Never

Blocked Out [Chapter 2]

Title: I Still Care. [Chapter 2]
Pairings: Yewook, might have other couples appearing here and there .
Rating: R for language
Summary: I’m used to be being ignored, being in this huge house…alone; I however was not used to someone actually caring for me…someone like Yesung.
Author’s Note: I got inspiration after watching Wookie in the Bonamana perf. Don’t hate me for making him so…cruel and mean.

Chapter 1 Chapter 2

When Daylight No Longer Exists; Chapter 4

Title: When daylight no longer exists.
Author: tellykins 
Pairings: Various, I can't really reveal that yet.
Rating: R, Higher rated chapters will be marked as NC-17
Disclaimer: Story based on GFD spin off. I seriously loved that! But, I do don't own Super Junior.
Genre: A lot. I'll be sure to put warnings for extreme things. AU!Vampires.
Summary: Kyuhyun never was that tempted before. It has been said that suffering builds character, but this time he doesn't want anything else then putting an end to his miseries. That is, until he meets an mysterious hot guy who gives him an alternative. One that would give him purpose and bring him to his ultimate destiny. But does he make the right choice?
Chapter: Chapter 4
Previous Chapters: (Masterlist)

A/N: Do it, do it Chu~ Aw' Kyu, it's hard to be accepted so soon. Even though I'd like to say 'Poor Yesung' the way I imagined it, was funny / xD *bricked*

(Then as if it was something you see in a nightmare, I saw Heechul look me right in the eye and purposely push Yesung off of the railing! Yesung cried out and fell off the bridge and onto the street below, a 5 or 6 meter drop at least! I froze, screamed in terror, and Hankyung jumped out of my arms to see what had happened)

Fanatic (5/?)

Title : Fanatic (5/?)
Pairing : Siwon/Han Geng
Genre : Mystery
Rating : PG-13 for the theme and some swearing words
Summary : Han Geng had a perfect life. He’s an award winning actor, had a lot of loyal fans, and had a secret relationship with a Korean actor named Choi Siwon. His charm drew a lot of stalker around him. He could handle them just fine until one day, he faced the most fanatic stalker he ever faced
Disclaimer : not mine, never will :/

Previous Chapter : |1|2|3|4|

("Stay with me tonight.")
Eeeteuk black and white

In A Different Light

Title: In A Different Light
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Heechul/OFC
Genre: FlufF
Rating: G
Length: Oneshot
Summary: Renee is the star runner on her high school's cross country team, also the youngest. Her big break comes college recruits flock to the latest race, and Kyuhyun and Heechul go to cheer her on, making sure not to miss it. But something changes the course of plans that makes them see Renee in a different light;

Preview: 

"Who schedules races on the coldest days of the year?" Heechul clutched tighter onto his jacket, the blue stain fully visible. Kyuhyun sat near him on the bleachers, a steaming cup of coffee cupped in his glove-covered hands and rolled his eyes. It would take a lot more than just cold weather to tick him off and he smirked as he felt Heechul's shivering body cuddle closer to his own.

(http://dbsjxepiphany.livejournal.com/5539.html)
  • Current Mood
    awake