June 6th, 2010

Suck [Drabble]

Title: Suck
Pairing: Yewon
Genre: Smut
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Yesung never had a blowjob before.

A/N: I die of boredom on a regular basis so I write. And when I write, some things like this end up written. It feels like I need to lengthen it so I might actually do that one day, since this is rushed and all.

E-P-I-T-A-P-H (Kyumin) UPDATE - [Ch. 18]

Title: Epitaph
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook, Henry/Ryeowook
Genre: Romance, Humor, Drama
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: The boys are not mine, just the fic^^
Summary: Sungmin pretends from being Kyuhyun's fiancee, to his sister, then back from being his fiancee...then his wife?

Chapter List

Sungmin sighed, wiping his sweat. "My fiance wants me to jog," He says. "He said I'm heavy."

a/n: teehee~ I was busy in Allkpop so this was in a rush? kkk...very advanced happy birthday to Ryeonggu~! =^.^=
  • Current Music
    Future Love - Kristina DeBarge,Forever - SS501, Reset - Charice
angel~
  • veezhi

[One Shot] Into the Dawn

Title: Into the Dawn
Pairing:Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre:Romance, fluff, slight angst
Rating:G
Summary:They met one ordinary day. Kyuhyun is a painter on the streets and Sungmin is the saddest man he has ever seen.
Notes:KyuMin again, anyone? Once again, this was based on a song, this time by Tracey Lawrence: Paint me a Birmingham.
Warning: Vague mentions of character death (and no, it's not about KyuMin >_<)
Disclaimer:Don’t sue me. I don’t own them and I’m broke. ^^

The dawn to my night

Shock

Title: Shock
Length: Oneshot
Author: Holystardown
Pairing: Yewook
Rating: PG-13 for some language and implications. it's an innocent plot :]
Genre: Fluff, humor, a bit of angst
Disclaimer: if i owned them i would be posting HD movies, not fics
Summary: Ryeowook usually isn't suprised by much when it comes to his Hyungs
Author's Note: first time writing yewook :3 leave me some love?

http://holystardown.livejournal.com/22020.html
Yuuki wuvv~

Sungmin Can Kill You... Beware.

Title: Sungmin Can Kill You... Beware.
Pairings/Characters: Sungmin/everyone, not-so-ninja ninjas. 8D
Genre: pure crack, useless fluff somewhere there
Disclaimer: Owns the fic, nothing else. I don't own Discovery Channel, Glee, Spao, etc. Only the fic. :D

Summary: When Super Junior members ask Sungmin for help because they think he's the pink, lucky bunny in the group. Little did they know... Sungmin is.. Is..

Warnings: Violent Min (in some parts), mentions of the famous bloody letter, pure and random crack, long oneshot because I love Sungmin too much xD

Notes: This fic is split into five parts. In every part, you will see the link to the next part in every end. Just click it to read the next parts^^ This is the link to the first part:

If you love Sungmin, click here!
jackie

(no subject)

First post here I hope I don't do anything wrong. The following are five interconnected drabbles that I probably wrote before or during my hospitalization. Enjoy! 

Ratings: PG-13
Warnings: none

Drabble 1: Sober
Preview: His childhood friends keeps on teasing him that he sold his soul for fame, and he laughs agreeing with them

Drabble 2: Four in the Morning
Preview: His hyung’s frame is much smaller compared to his, but he cannot help but feel safe in his embrace.

Drabble 3: A Page - Jin Akanishi
Preview: Jungsu cannot sleep, he is sharing a bed with an alcohol reeking dongsaeng but that was beside the point, he was used to sharing his bed anyway.

Drabble 4: Whatta ya want from me – Adam Lambert
Preview: Though he receives regular calls from Super Junior members, he was surprised when Jungsu visited him looking more tired than ever, smile just barely there and eyes almost blackened from lack of sleep

Drabble 5: Funhouse
Preview: Kangin and Leeteuk are much closer these days anyway, but Kyuhyun could swear that something is up between them.
  • Current Mood
    sick
HK

the Army

Title: the Army [Secret Messages series]
Pairings: KangTeuk
Genre: Angst, romance
Summary: Kangin's sad good bye to Eeteuk after news about him joining the army.
Disclaimer: They belong to their parents
A/N: I wrote this when I was in the middle of working. I've been thinking about this sooo much, and I've put my own thoughts into this too and it feels good to write about it. I love Kangin, and I cried a lot when I heard the news of the army. Two years is a really long time... And I don't think I've realized it yet. I hope he'll be safe, that he'll be alright and that he will come back with a lot more self-esteem and courage. Kangin-oppa whaiting! Saranghae<3

The army - where you go to become a better man
stock | anticipated red

I Hate You Because I Still Love You! (Chapter Update!)

Title: I Hate You Because I Still Love You!
Author: 15SujuBerries
Chapter: 6/?
Pairings: (Main!) KangTeuk, (Main!)YeWon, HaeHyuk, Yesung x (?), others will be mentioned.
Rating: PG-13 (Will be NC-17)
Genre: High School! AU, Romance, Humour, Fluff, Angst(?), Drama(?), Smut
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys... Or do I?? Lol, just kidding XD *Dies*
A/N: When I was watching Bonamana, this random idea popped into my mind. o(>_<;;)o I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Summary: What does Jungsu do when he finds out his ex-boyfriend that he hates VERY much, goes to his new school? What can that ex-boyfriend do to get him back or will it just cause more hatred? Jungsu’s little brother Jongwoon is having problems of his own too, ever since the first day, he’s been finding ‘notes’ in his locker. Will Jongwoon be sucked into a hectic love triangle between two juniors that he doesn’t even know he’s in?

“I’M SUCH A PERVERT!! GAH! I gotta be careful or else I’ll get a nosebleed from looking at Siwon’s muscular... toned... body... OMO, DON'T TURN OBSESSED OVER HIS ABS!! How did this happen?!” Yesung thought.
  • Current Music
    Boom Boom - Super Junior
wh

[smut] suju scandal

title: Suju Scandal
pairing: Eunhae with SiTeukChul [?] and the rest of Super Junior
subject: Smut, fluff, crack, fail
rating: NC-17
summary: When Donghae decided to try something with Eunhyuk, he asked for his hyung’s help and ended up having a Suju scandal part 2

a/n: again.. from the minds of my sisters [henchie ] and me [jhengchie ] ^^;
Sequel to bounce to you… what a video, video, video?
And for asa_cook  for requesting this ^^; and this will be my 13th smut…
♥sang in Miinah tune
Divided into 4 parts since it became too long.. mianhe

[1 - Let's give it a try
[2 ~smut ~ a sizzling plan]  
[ 3 ~smut~ prove that you love me]
[4 – Super scandal]
Kangflower

Nine Lives Final Chapter (9)

Title: Nine Lives

Pairing: Reader and Heechul,

Side pairing: Almost ReaderxSungmin, Kyumin, Yewook, KanTeuk, Eunhae(in previous chapters)

Rating: Pg-13

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Animal death, swearing

Summary: It’s your first day at a new school, in a country you’ve only heard about in History class. Can you really fit in this place when you’re only an “American”?
“___!” Where are you? You aren’t seeing someone behind my back already, huh?! Am I that boring to you?! After the wonderful date I treated to you yesterday, this is how you thank me?” he yelled wildly. You laughed half-heartedly, knowing full well he’s only trying to make you laugh.

And then:

Everything related to Nine Lives, including the character list(except for the U-kiss members)
hyukk

Newlyweds.

Title: Newlyweds. ( HaeHyuk Version. ]
Author: Azora_S
Pairing: Donghae x Eunhyuk
Length: Chapter four / ? - Previous chapters can be found --  here
Genre: Fluff? Comedy. Romance. Fail at life.

Summary: A story revolving around the loving newlyweds, Donghae and Eunhyuk. Who live an amazing sweet life, except for the fact that they hate each others guts. - But besides all the pulling hair, putting salt in each others food and making sure the other gets attacked by hungry squirrels, all is good. Though what would happen if one day ... mother is law wants to meet them?

Donghae then looked back over at an embarrassed Eunhyuk and smirked. “Like what you see, sexy?”
Joon - MBLAQ
  • xgaho

Fic Dump

*I apologize for my SUPER LONG hiatus. >////<

Title: Love Struck
Chapter: 8/?
Rating: PG13 *mentions of sex
Pairing: Kyumin
Warning: fem-slash
summery: It's the morning after they're little excitement.
[o8]

Title: Family Matter
Chapter: 13/?
Pairing: SHINee, DBSK, f(x), Hanchul, Kangteuk, Kyumin, Sibum, Eunhae, Yewook, Zhoury
Rating: PG13 - NC17
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Crack, Smut, GenderSwitch, M-preg
Warning: This is a genderswitch/m-preg fic, if you don't like these types of fics, then do not read this. You've been warned.
Summery: One innocent game leads to huge problems for Super Junior.
[o13]

Title: This is not a Love Song
Chapter: 14/?
Main Pairing: Super Junior
Others:SHINee, DBSK
Rating:PG-13 to NC-17 just to be safe.
Genre: Crack,Fluff,
Summery: Heechul and Eeteuk leave Jeju to go to court to fight for Minji
[o14]
Flower Heart

Runaway Lover Last Shot

Title: Runaway Lover

Genre: Twoshots. AU/Gangster/Dramatic/ Angst/failed! Smut

Pairings: Kyumin and HaeHyuk

Ratings: First part is PG-13 but second part will be NC-17 so R?

Summary: With just one phone call, Kyuhyun lost Sungmin (suck summary I know ><)

PS: This is for the readers of Forgive Me for loving you… I gave them too much crap so I am solely dedicating this to you guys <3

Runaway Lover Last Shot
  • Current Music
    Love Ya- SS501
SiMin!

2-fic post

Title: Makes Me Lose It
Focus: Hankyung/Kangin
Summary: Kangin wants to know why.
Word count: 1395

A/N: Wrote this for the kpopfickink  meme, Idk who it was for, but Annie linked me to the request so maybe it was her? I apologize if the smut is not-so-good…I tried!

Because I meant it )

Title: Take Me Down
Focus: Sungmin/Ryeowook, Yesung/Ryeowook, Sungmin/Siwon, ninja Heechul/Hankyung
Summary: There's something odd about Ryeowook. Sungmin likes it.
Word count: 1766

A/N: I have nothing to say :)

Hyung, we're boys! )
10010(3)

Love Like This [2/?]

Title: Love Like This [2/?]
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook (main) , Ryeowook/Yesung , Yesung/Sungmi
Rating: PG-13 (may change, I don't know.)
Summary: Kyuhyun is a bright, bright star to Ryeowook. Kyuhyun is what Yesung was, only so much more.
Disclaimer: If they were mine, I wouldn't have to fantasize!
A/N: Part 2! Yay! :D I'm not that great a writer but I do hope everyone enjoys this! (:

Maybe, just maybe, tomorrow would go back to how things were back then. When Yesung loved him, when he was sure about everything, when everything was in its rightful place and there was nothing to make him feel confused.

Listen...To You

Title: Listen…to You

Author: leunah23

Length: Series

Genre: Romance,Fluff, Crack, Restaurant AU

Rating: PG

Pairing: Kyuwook, Seokyu

A/N: I’m very happy that some of you guys still read this series…sorry for the slow updates..i can only update on weekends…so I’m really sorry :) No recipe for today. Next chappie…Lesson 1 will begin. I hope you’ll enjoy reading this fic…again…KYUHYUN!!!! GET WELL SOON!!!!! *hugs from wookie*

Summary:  Kim Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun never really had a good start. An unfortunate event in Deliceux  made them want to cut each other’s throats whenever one was within a 1 km radius, but Cho Kyuhyun needs to know how to cook  French and he will learn it only from the best. Ryeowook obliged against his will just to keep his job… but will it be the only thing he would want to keep towards the end? And will Cho Kyuhyun learn something more than learning how to whip up  a seven course meal?

CHAPTER 4---->“Get married” Ho Dong said casually as if he’s just asking Kyuhyun something as easy as breathing. 

CHAPTER 3 , Chapter 2,Chapter 1

{HEEMIN&#39;♥; selca}

Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Title: Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Pairing: Hanchul
Word count: 361
Summary: “Why did you come back to me?” That was all Hankyung wanted to know.
A/N: Inspired by 2 lines of Ashley Tisdale's 'Last Christmas'. This is supposed to be set after a fic that I'm almost done with, but this idea came and I just had to drabble it before it flew out of my head. And that world has lots of stars, so yeah. So I suppose we can consider this a prequel? Or like, a sneak preview? Abrupt ending, I'm sorry. But I like this one, so I hope you’ll like it too. Anyway, HAPPY ENDING. Hooray.

( I miss telling you everything while getting drunk. )

(no subject)

Title: Devil's Plan
Pairing: HaeHyuk, KiHyuk
Summary: The tables have turned. Eunhyuk, now an angel, seeks revenge on Donghae. But deep inside he still loves him. On the other hand, a misunderstood Donghae searches for his 'angel' turned devil. Once they meet, only once obstacle stands between them: Kibum.

"L-Liar!" Eunhyuk shot back, pulling back his hand.

---

Title: Save The Last Dance For Me
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: R
Summary: It's prom night and Donghae wants it too be memorable.
But the only problem is, he has no one to go with. Heechul, his best friend,
solves his problem by dressing up Eunhyuk , Donghae's enemy, as a girl.
Then things started to go downhill since then.

"You sure have a weird watch." Donghae said as Eunhyuk put out his black army watch.

---

• Current Music
    Cooking? Cooking! - Super Junior Happy
yesung

When Daylight No Longer Exists; Chapter 3

Title: When daylight no longer exists.
Author: tellykins 
Pairings: Various, I can't really reveal that yet.
Rating: R, Higher rated chapters will be marked as NC-17
Disclaimer: Story based on GFD spin off. I seriously loved that! But, I do don't own Super Junior.
Genre: A lot. I'll be sure to put warnings for extreme things. AU! Vampires.
Summary: Kyuhyun never was that tempted before. It has been said that suffering builds character, but this time he doesn't want anything else then putting an end to his miseries. That is, until he meets an mysterious hot guy who gives him an alternative. One that would give him purpose and bring him to his ultimate destiny. But does he make the right choice?
Chapter: Chapter 3
Previous Chapters: (Masterlist)
Warning: Violence and cursing.

A/N: A looooong chapter~ As promised, I introduce to you... *drums* the rest of the members   =D

( I could just see myself standing in front of a bunch of people saying 'My name is Kyuhyun, and I almost jumped off a building.' Which of course would get a happy 'Hi Kyuhyun!!!' in response. Definitely not for me.)
Yesung - Sorry Sorry

Double update

Author: heartl0ck 
Title: Coagulation
Rating: G
Genre: Angst
Pairings: yewon, side!kangteuk
Warning: character dead
Disclaimer: i don't know what to write for disclaimers =P
Author's notes: once again.

( I want to be a cloud, your cloud. )

Author: [info]heartl0ck 
Title: Midnight Fantasy (4/?)
Rating: PG
Pairings: broken!yekyu, yewon, eunhae, kyumin(soon-to-break)
Warning: girl!yesung, girl!eunhyuk, girl!sungmin. possible more characters coming at later chapters, vampires and guardianship.
Disclaimer: i don't know what to write for disclaimers =P but i know i do not own my the boys
Author's notes: fourth instalment.

Summary: Yesung had prepared a gift for kyuhyun a month ago before she went missing, and Kyuhyun is desperate to dig out the present, which in turn finally revealing the true mask of Sungmin. On the other hand, Eunhae saw a so-familiar girl feeding in an alley, could she be Yesung? (fail summary omg)

First Fantasy  |  Second Fantasy | Third Fantasy

Will Yesung be here honestly? )