June 5th, 2010

Neorouge* Oekkaki

#70. Thunderstorm [Kangin/Sungmin]

#70. Thunderstorm [Kangin/Sungmin]

Fandom/Pairing: Super Junior- implied Kangteuk

Length: One-shot

Rating: G

Genre: Fluff, Kid!AU

Summary: Sungmin is afraid of thunder and it’s Kangin’s turn to get up that night. FemKid!Min

"Why me? She likes her Umma better" )

A/N: 100 Suju fics Challenge (LOL this is all I've been writing lately ^^) I don’t particularly like the Kangmin pairing, thus there is no romance in this ficclet. Sungmin wasn’t originally supposed to be a girl, since I don’t usually like gender bending- unless it’s like, MiMin since Fem!MiMin is hot *shot*- but I thought it would be cute if Kangin treated him like his little princess, like a father would to his daughter (Which is the case here.) 
Contemplative Ryeowook

ficlet: Letting Go {Ryeowook, one-sided KyuWook}

Title: Letting Go
Length: One-Shot
Author: M_K Yujji
Rating: PG
Genre: angst
Pairing/Characters: One-sided KyuWook
Warnings: RPS
Disclaimer: Though real people are used as characters, this fic bears no resemblance to Real Life and these people are not owned by me.

Comments/Notes: Gotta admit, it suits my mood which is kind of down.

Summary: Acceptance it is the hardest step...
  • Current Music
    The Band Perry - "If I Die Young"
bone-a-man-a

(no subject)

Title: Welcome to Sunkist Cafe
Pairing: Zhou Mi/You
Genre: Romance
Disclaimer: I don't own the fic or Zhou Mi. The plot's written by my good friend, Loui L. who gave me permission to post here for the world to see! (A/N: Because this fic's a present gift from her to me!)
More SJ Fics here!

Summary: Unexpected romance found in a cup of coffee and sliced cake.

2. He has increased our female customers by 95%.

...And cake sales by 50%.

...And service charges 50%.

Siwon UNF

Keepers, Finders (2)

Keepers, Finders
Parts: ?
Pairing(s): SiMin, HaeMin, YeMin, KangMin
Rating/Genre: NC-17/Angst/Smut
Warnings: Sex & naughty language

Summary: The Choi's owned almost all of South Korea, some of mainland Japan and a tiny bit of Hong Kong, but mainly South Korea. Choi Siwon is too busy with work to spend time with his husband, Sungmin, who stays at home as a kept man and sees no one but the house staff, who he's more than friendly with. People think that with money comes happiness, if only it was that easy...

If 'I love you' wasn't enough, he was lost for words.

Part One: HERE
jungli

Pretty Petty Fight [o1]

Title: Pretty Petty Fight

Pairing: YUNJAECHUL ; YunJae – HoRella – JaeChul

Genre: Drama, Romance. slight Angst

Rating: PG-13

Length:
1/?

Summary: After releasing the MV for J.Rich’s debut song, his two lovers barged in his apartment demanding an explanation.

One )
bridge

Super Junior 100 prompts 71-76

Super Junior 100
Title: Thank you, Hyung.
Prompt: 071. Plays (Theatre)
Pair: Hankyung/Ryeowook
Word count: 370-ish
Disclaimer: Still don’t own.
Summary: Hankyung thinks Ryeowook needs to get out more.
Progress: 73/100

Title: Goofing around
Prompt: 072. Muscles.
Pair: Kangin / Kibum
Word count: 270-ish
Summary: Kangin discovers Kibum’s biceps.
Progress: 74/100

Title: a Day Off
Prompt: 073. Milkshakes
Pair: Eeteuk/Eunhyuk
Word count: 370-ish
Summary: Teuk and Hyuk quality time
Progress: 75/100

Title: a Little Fever
Prompt: 074. Flu Season
Pair: Shindong/Ryeowook
Word count: 550-ish
Summary: Ryeowook works too hard.
Progress: 76/100

Title: Shadow
Prompt: 075. Wrap
Pair: Yesung/Donghae
Word count: 460-ish
Summary: Hae and Yesung have a small heart to heart
Progress: 77/100

Title: Grumpy old man
Prompt: 076. Youth
Pair: Shindong/Shiwon
Word count: 350-ish
Summary: Shiwon likes reading alone, Shindong has other plans...
Progress: 78/100

The other stories can be found Here
  • Current Mood
    cheerful
stock | anticipated red

I Hate You Because I Still Love You! *Chapter Update!*

Title: I Hate You Because I Still Love You!
Author: 15SujuBerries
Chapter: 5/?
Pairings: (Main!) KangTeuk, (Main!)YeWon, HaeHyuk, Yesung x (?), others will be mentioned.
Rating: PG-13/NC-17
Genre: High School! AU, Romance, Humour, Fluff, Angst(?), Drama(?), Smut
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys... Or do I?? Lol, just kidding XD *Dies*
A/N: When I was watching Bonamana, this random idea popped into my mind. o(>_<;;)o I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Summary: What does Jungsu do when he finds out his ex-boyfriend that he hates VERY much, goes to his new school? What can that ex-boyfriend do to get him back or will it just cause more hatred? Jungsu’s little brother Jongwoon is having problems of his own too, ever since the first day, he’s been finding ‘notes’ in his locker. Will Jongwoon be sucked into a hectic love triangle between two juniors that he doesn’t even know he’s in?

“Hyung!” I took the rose then smelt it but got interrupted when Kangin moved closer to kiss me.
“It’s not me who’s going to take care of you, but it’s you who is taking care of me.” Kangin hugged me tightly. “Saranghae...” Kangin mumbled.
“Hyung! Really?”
“Babo! You’re supposed to say that you love me back!” He ruffled my hair.
  • Current Music
    Emotion - Big Bang
army of donghae

Blood Brothers Chapter 5

Pairing: KyuTeukChul (yeah, you read that correctly), other pairings will appear later. The story also focuses on the bond between Heechul, Zhou Mi, and Hankyung as blood brothers.
Rating: M for violence and mature scenes
Chapter Rating: PG-13
Genre: Action, suspense, romance, thriller
Disclaimer: fanfiction…speaks for itself. As much as I would love to own them, owning a human being is kind of morally and ethically wrong, so let’s not go there.
Summary: Revenge is a bittersweet fruit. Once you have taken a bite, the taste never leaves. It lingers in the throat, under the tongue, on every taste bud. Kim Heechul became used to the taste long ago.
Author's Note: Pardon my french in this chapter. No seriously, it's really bad. I believe I've forgotten everything I used to know about the language. Failure on my part, but bear with me, it's such a small little thing, after all. :D

Prologue / Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3 / Chapter 4 / Chapter 5
; and i hang the stars for you

Kyuwook Drabbles

This is the continuation of these Kyuwook angsty drabbles I wrote a while ago.

Replay | Ryeowook / Kyuhyun | 368 words | G
He has wished he’d never fall in love again.

Love Light | Ryeowook / Kyuhyun | 359 words | G
Even if now is all we have, I still want to make the best of it while it lasts, as long as we are together.

In My Dreams | Kyuhyun / Ryeowook | 354 words | PG-13
He has dreamed of Ryeowook for far too many nights.

All can be found HERE

suju is my heroin

Double update

Title: Pet Talk
Characters: Heebum, Ddangkoma
Genre: Fluff, Drabble
Summary: When Heebum and Ddangkoma talk about their favorite humans in the world.

Title: Magnae Attack
Pairing: KyuMinMin (Yes. You read that right. Kyuhyun + Changmin + Taemin)
Genre: Fluff, Crack
Summary: Kyuhyun and Changmin teach Taemin the hows of evilness.

Attack of the Flower Boys 2 [Chapter 2]

Title: Attack of the Flower Boys 2 (any suggestions for a better title?)
Chapter: 2/13
Genre: movie!verse, romance, humour
Pairings: Eunhae, Kangteuk, Sihan
Summary: A sequel to the movie, in which Eunhyuk is a fanboy, Panda gets a new name, Siwon’s real attacker is investigated, and the boys re-evaluate why it is they do the things they do.
A/N: this is based on the Super Junior movie, Attack of the Flower Boys, continuing from the end after Donghae gets hit, involving all members of SJ.

The number of chapters is subject to change, but it's tentatively 13 chapters as of now. Just because 13 is a pretty nice number.

“No one says you need to be good at something to enjoy it.”
Kyumin

DORKYDORKY

Title: ONLINE 2 :D
Author: EvilPinkPrince
Rating: PG13 for some words and to be safe ^_^
Pairing: Kyumin, Yewook, Sihanchul and very minimal Eunhae
Genre: Crack, Fluff and humor?? :D
Disclaimer: I wanted to own them but there are things in life that just doesn’t work out right. So accept the truth!
Summary: Successful operation for Kyuhyun! What kind of dorkiness will Suju members show? :D

This is my second fanfic told on Facebook. …"

So this was inspired basically by Kyuhyun’s surgery... But I really am bothered by a sad Sungmin on MusicBank awhile ago..... :D

Precious Love (Chapter 33_Part 1)

Title: Precious Love
Main Pairing: Donghae & Hyukjae (HaeHyuk)
Other Characters: SJ, Shinee, DBSK, SNSD
Rating: R
Genre(s): Romance, Smut, Friendship, Slight Angst, Humour
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, if I own them, I'm sure I'll have a LOT of antis... LOL!
Summary: Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon is a lover. One day, an incident happens between Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon’s brother, Donghae, until revealed their true relation, their true feeling. What will happen to them? Can they hide their secret relation?

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10
Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 (Part 1) | Chapter 13 (Part 2) | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17
Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26 |
Chapter 27 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33 (Part 1)

(no subject)

Title: On my side
Author: ilove9and23
Pairing/Characters:KyuMin(Kyuhyun,Sungmin)(Main),Sunny,
EunHae(Eunhyuk,Donghae),(broken KyuHae),
Shindong, Yesung, Ryeowook, Leeteuk.
Chapters: 3/?
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Angst, Fluff
Summary: Kyuhyun was Sungmin's bestfriend since he was eleven (Kyu being nine). Everything
seemed to fall out of place when Sungmin goes to College.

Back at the cafeteria...
Neorouge* Oekkaki

#97. Glasses (WC)[Donghae/Kibum]

#97. Glasses (WC)[Donghae/Kibum]

Fandom/Pairing: Super Junior- Kihae

Length: One-shot

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Donghae thinks Kibum looks good in glasses.

(He doesn’t get the chance to pull the spectacles off of the younger boys face when he falls asleep)

A/N: I have no clue whatsoever about Super Junior in their trainee days or about Kibum’s eyesight, so this is completely fictional. I think this is really badly written… but enjoy anyways. I have to update the rest of my stories soon… D:>

Donghae &amp; Siwon

(no subject)

Title: The Broken Violin
Author: crazylilazngirl
Beta: fivespice93
Length: o8/?
Main Pairing: Yunho/JaeJoong: YunJae
Side Pairing: Heechul/Ryeowook, Sungmin/Eunhyuk, Kibum/Jinki [SHINee]
Genre: Romance/AU! School
Rating: PG-PG13
Summary: JaeJoong is a quiet boy, who is wonderful at the violin. However his life is turned around and flipped inside out when he's partnered with the rich and unstoppable Yunho. Will love bloom or will JaeJoong be left for the worst?
Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the plot, and characters if I put some in
A\N: Stories are open for five days then f-locked. Read first post if you want to friend :D

Chapter[s]:
||Chapter o1||Chapter o2||Chapter o3||Chapter o4||Chapter o5||Chapter 06||Chapter 07||

The handsome young man who had captured his attention, and maybe, his heart.

For Mods Tags: author: crazylilazngirl, pairing: heechul/ryeowook, pairing: sungmin/eunhyuk, with: shinee, with: dbsg
  • Current Music
    2AM - No. 1
cute

Love or Popularity?[Chapter 3]

TITLE: Love or Popularity?[Chapter 3]
PAIRING: KyuWook...and others soon
RATING: PG-13
SUMMARY: Kyuhyun is the most popular guy in their school but when Ryeowook came, everythjing was changed. He used to hate it but when the time he found out that this newcomer is special for him, his feelings go turned around. What he will going to choose, a popularity that once he lost and back again on him? Or just a simple student with a simple life with no fan girls around.....and found a new happiness with a new found love?(lol..i expand it...still a fail..)

("Don't lose hope Wookie..you don't have to do anything. What if there's something make his mind change and all his hatred feelings for you turned around? We cant say it, right?")

Previous Chapters:>>>Chapter 1 Chapter 2
vintage sungmin!

Open Your Heart; Chapter 7

title: Open You Heart 7
pairings: siwon, yoona; donghae, jessica; kibum, yuri; kyumin [ SNSD + SHINee cameo moments!]
ratings: PG
notes: /AU, victorian times...
summary: when the 5 brothers(siwon, eeteuk, donghae, kibum, kyuhyun) went to their neighboring kingdom to fulfil their father's wishes, what kind of sparks would go off with the 4 lovely ladies?

DISCLAIMER!: I DO NOT OWN THEM, though i wish to, kekeke... 

It's nothing, so why is your heart beating so fast?

My last chapter sucks.
this chapter is awesomeeeee(:
Taeyeon
  • jishu

The Neglected Twin

Title: The Neglected Twin

Pairings: Sungmin/ Kangin, Sunny/Kangin, slight Sungmin/Kyuhyun, slight Heechul / Kyuhyun, mention Sunny/Taecyon

Sungmin really hated having a twin sister named Sunny. Their parents always wanted a baby girl so they paid more love, care and attention to Sunny. Sungmin was simply neglected. He got an idea of crossdressing and pretending to be Sunny. That's how he met Kangin, the first person who ever paid attention to him.

Read Here:
Part 1
Part 2

because apparently, lj couldn't handle my long one-shot XD so it got separated to two parts~ ^_^;

Secrets [one-shot]

Title: Secrets
Chapter: one-shot
Authorendless_night2 
Genre: fluff, crack, smut
Rating: NC-17
Warning: Rated parts. :)
Pairings/Characters: Eunhyuk/girl!Donghae
Summary: Eunhyuk is reading smut while chatting with his girlfriend and roommate, Donghae. What will happen?
A/N: I wrote this last year. Took me willpower to post. lol. ==; I sometimes call Eunhyuk by his real name, Hyukjae.

"Excited, aren't we?" Donghae smiled slyly.
  • Current Music
    Without You - 2PM
turtle!

A KyuWook Story [Update!]

Title: A KyuWook Story

Genre: Romance
Chapter: 18 of 24? (if things go the way I plan, but it probably be longer!)
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, other pairings TBA
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun. A normal high school boy, in his last year before heading off to college. He has a pretty wealthy family, an annoying unni, two loving parents, and in many of his hyung's eyes....a hot girlfriend. But what happens when his beyond beautiful of a girlfriend.....accidently introduces someone else to him? And what is that person is her own brother. Sequel to "A KyuWook Story" by kyulyn.

Spots for: kyu_wook_min, coregurlz, elfkyulaine

Sungmin’s eyes shot open and he stared with horrified eyes, “What? Shoot each other with lazers?

Kibum smiled, “No no no, Sungmin, they're fake don't worry, and when you get hit it only makes the vest they make you wear vibrate a little.” Sungmin let out a sigh of relief.

“Come on! Let’s go!”
heechul

4 Petals (chapter 06)

Title: 4 Petals
Author: [info]youandme_94 
Characters: Super Junior (main; Heechul, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Sungmin) x OC (named as Yoohee).
Chapter: 06 / ?
Word Count: 1,584
Summary: A Super Junior parody of the famous drama Meteor Garden / Hana Yori Dango / Boys Over Flowers.

Looking for past chapters?
{01}:{02}:{03}:{04}:{05}

Enjoy~! 

"..the school seemed empty..." )
Collared moan

Prey | Heechul/Leeteuk | NC-17

Now it's me who take care of my own boyfriend (last part sequel)

Title: Now it's me who take care of my own boyfriend(two-shot sequel)
Author: elfrulezforever
Pairing: Kyumin!lovers.Sungmo!friendship (Jungmo/Sungmin)

Take care of my boyfriend(say no) : elfrulezforever.livejournal.com/5781.html#cutid1

Now it's me who take care of my own boyfriend part 1 : elfrulezforever.livejournal.com/6737.html#cutid1

Now it's me who take care of my own boyfriend last part
: elfrulezforever.livejournal.com/9183.html
  • Current Music
    sistar-push push
Minnie glasses

Pinky promise

Title: Pinky promise
Author: i_love_sungmin
Rating: M
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Drama, Tragedy, Slice of life
Type: Oneshot
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior (but I wish I really did)
Summary: The following our flash back memories which highlights the vows Sungmin and Kyuhyun made when they first got married.
Warning: Character death

“Promise to never leave me?”

Listen...to You (Chapter 3)

Listen...To You (Chapter 3)

Title: Listen…to You

Author: leunah23 

Length: Series

Genre: Romance,Fluff, Crack, Restaurant AU

Pairing: Kyuwook, Seokyu

A/N: Thanks for all the people who read the first two chapters. I hope this chapter won’t be too boring…oh!!!! wookie's  beginning to be flustered around kyu here...ok...ill stop now..read on  :) Get well soon Kyu!!!!!  I also added a “recipe guide” for the food they will be cooking for some chapters..check it in the end of the chappie.

Summary:  Kim Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun never really had a good start. An unfortunate event in Deliceux  made them want to cut each other’s throats whenever one was within a 1 km radius, but Cho Kyuhyun needs to know how to cook  French and he will learn it only from the best. Ryeowook obliged against his will just to keep his job… but will it be the only thing he would want to keep towards the end? And will Cho Kyuhyun learn something more than learning how to whip up  a seven course meal?

CHAPTER 3 (NEW)
, Chapter 2,Chapter 1

Fanatic (4/?)

Title : Fanatic (4/?)
Pairing : Siwon/Hangeng
Genre : Mystery
Rating : PG-13 for the theme and some swearing words
Summary : Hangeng had a perfect life. He’s an award winning actor, had a lot of loyal fans, and had a secret relationship with a Korean actor named Choi Siwon. His charm drew a lot of stalker around him. he could handle them just fine until one day, he faced the most fanatic stalker he ever faced
Disclaimer : not mine, never will :/

Previous Chapter : |1|2|3|

("Can't see the difference.")