June 2nd, 2010

french

Love Is Blind, But I'm Not (Chap. 12) *FINAL CHAPTER*

Title: Love is Blind, But I'm Not
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Memory, forbidden love, guilt, romance
Rating: PG-13 for this chapter
Disclaimer: These boys aren't mine

A/N: and my first chaptered fic are done!! Manse~~! but it is also a prove that i'm a bad writer. *sigh* btw, click on the tag 'love is blind but im not' in my page to read the chapters easier, thank you ^^

“And because of your love to me, I can’t let you go, just like that.”

In Order To Protect, I Must Lie [5/?]

Title: In Order To Protect, I Must Lie
Author: saranghyuk
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/?, Yesung/Ryeowook, Eeteuk/Kangin, Heechul/Hankyung (newly revealed!), more pairings to come in future
Chapter: 5/?
Genre: Romance, a tiny bit of angst, tiny bits of crack scattered
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Eunhyuk belongs to Donghae, who unfortunately does not belong to me. There! I said it!
Summary: Eunhyuk and Sungmin are in a steady relationship. But one day Sungmin goes missing, and Eunhyuk loses his memories. Donghae decides to take care of Eunhyuk, but only without the truth.
A/N: First chaptered fic in a long long time. Please be nice TT;;

Previous Chapters: Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4

Chapter 5 - a click away!
kyumin <3

A Bittersweet Twist of Life Update

Title: A Bittersweet Twist of Life (Chapter Three)

Pairings: main! Sungmin/ Kyuhyun, Leeteuk/ Kangin, Donghae/ Eunhyuk, Ryeowook/ Yesung (and some other ninja pairings) if you squint

Genre: drama, romance, fluff, high school! AU. Angsty???? Uhm.. don’t like angst ^^

Rating: PG?? I don’t know how to rate.. miahnhe

Summary: Sungmin lost his first love because of DEATH and that made him took a big step back away from LOVE. But after a few years Sungmin met a man who looks like his first love, A man that made his heart beat again, Cho Kyuhyun.

Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys, but, I own the plot, the fangirling idea and some other crazy stuffs.

“Yes…. Exactly as Jungjin had looked, acted and talked.”
Also by how he made my heart beat as Jungjin made it before…

chapter: 1 / 2

Look Only At Me - Chapter 2

Title : Look Only At Me
Author : Maiki_Rashu (MOI)
Chapters : Chapter 2 / ??
Pairing : Hyukjae (Eunhyuk) + Donghae / Hyukjae (Eunhyuk) + Kyuhyun
Summary : Hyukjae and Donghae are best friends and Kyuhyun is also very close to them. The only problem is that the magnae and Donghae are both interested in the dancer and when this latter lose his sight they start fighting for his love. (I'm really sorry for that crap of summary...)
Rating : PG-13 (to be safe and it might change in the future)
Genre : Romance, Friendship
Disclaimer : Everything is mine from the plot to all the grammar/spelling mistakes and other typos. But not the guys...

A/N 1: I'm sorry that chapter wasn't worth waiting for~ *bows*

Read Fic Here

When will you be mine?

Titel: When will you be mine?
Pairing: Yewon, 2woon
Chapter: 7/?
Genre: Fluff
Summary: Siwon goes to buy ingredients for the cooking master Hangeng. He meets Yesung, but his excitement lasts not long as another person makes an appearance.

It has always be the same song he was listening to again and again. The song calmed him down and at the same time stabbed his heart painfully.
art; preraphaelites
  • kitkii

oneshot; yesung/ryeowook; l'amoure

L'Amoure
Yesung/Ryeowook; PG
Yesung's been homesick for Italy since he left it all those years ago. He's finally found what he's been searching for and more, at a pasta shop.
✓1,655 words
note: written for thundersquall and for how short and fail it is, it certainly did take me long enough. I finally wrote it because I'm jet lagged to high heaven. :| hope you like it! ;~;

He is greeted by a ding of the chime above the door and the poignant smell of bread and garlic and tomato sauce.

Love, Sin and Fate 15/?

Title : Love, Sin and Fate

Chapter : 15/?

Pairing : Mainly Hanchul, Hankyung/OC, Kangteuk, Eunhae, Sibum, Yunjae, more will be up

Genre : Angst, romance, drama

Rating : PG-13

Summary : Is this love a sin? To love you, to always see you smile, to be your comfort, it's my happiness. I know, my love is wrong... but it's'a love that I can't avoid. To be able to love you, with all my heart, I would never regret it. Eventhough you have a lover... eventhough you are my brother...

Warning : Incest!

Chapter 15
wook

(no subject)

Title: Neko

Pairing(s): TeukChun, HaeWook, Heechul/Meek(OC), Meek(OC)/Kota(OC), Therus(OC)/Hyukkie(OC)

Rating: PG

Chapter: 29/?

Summary: Looking for some excitement in their lives, Yuchun and Donghae find themselves purchasing two neko. They never expected the life changing events that would follow or that they would fall in love.
(I had a better summary but I can't find where I saved it Y__________Y )

Collapse )
'Minnie

Fic: Why Cho Kyuhyun is Not allowed to cook

glorious ming

Triple Update

Title : This Imperfect Look (PG)
Pairing : 2woon, YeTeuk, Yewon & YeWook.
Summary : For his not so good looking appearance Ryeowook decide to hide his true feeling.
A/Notes : This is short, but don't worry cause there is a sequel for each & every couple.

is it enough for just being by his side?

Title : The Man In Love (PG)
Pairing : Kangin*Sungmin (KangMin)
Summary : Sungmin wont stop for just being a fans. He want more.

He is mine!!

Title : The Answer (PG)
Pairing : Yesung*Siwon (YeWon)
Summary : Siwon left to find the answer for his love life.

and the answer is..

When Daylight No Longer Exists; Chapter 2

Title: When daylight no longer exists.
Author: tellykins 
Pairings: Various, I can't really reveal that yet.
Rating: R, Higher rated chapters will be marked as NC-17
Disclaimer: Story based on GFD spin off. I seriously loved that! But, I do don't own Super Junior.
Genre: A lot. I'll be sure to put warnings for extreme things. AU! Vampires.
Summary: Kyuhyun never was that tempted before. It has been said that suffering builds character, but this time he doesn't want anything else then putting an end to his miseries. That is, until he meets an mysterious hot guy who gives him an alternative. One that would give him purpose and bring him to his ultimate destiny. But does he make the right choice?
Chapter: Chapter 2  <CLICK
Previous Chapters: (Masterlist)

A/N: aw' omg, Kyuhyun =( I'm so sorry. He'll be happy later! I promise ~ (Besides, who needs 'her' when you have Leeteuk as your umma? kekekeke  /slap)
sungmin - pink ♥.

QMiMin chapter 2

Title: You can never help who you fall in love with
Pairing:
QMiMin
Length: Chapter 2/??
Summary: Zhou Mi was new to Korea, and he didn't expect to fall in love with a handsome boy...who already had a boyfriend.
A/N: Appearance from SNSD's Sooyoung because she was the one who most fit her role in here...o.o

Here's the previous chapter if you haven't read it yet. 

"Are you jealous, Kyu?"

Neorouge* Oekkaki

#66. Mice [Leeteuk/Donghae]

#66. Mice [Leeteuk/Donghae]

Fandom/Pairing: Super Junior

Length: One-shot

Rating: G

Genre: Humor

Summary: The Super Junior dorms have an unwelcome visitor.

Squeak )

A/N: 100 Suju fics challenge #2! LOL inspired by a real life experience where a mouse invade my 6th grade class and everyone was jumping on things =D Yes, I admit I was one of the people jumping on things. I’ve been updating so much lately! I wonder if I can keep it up.

kyublonde

If I ask you out would you say yes? 4/4

Title: If I ask you out would you say yes?
Author:babycloud_ai
Length: 3/4
Rating: Pg 13
Pairing: Kyuhyun x Kibum

Summary: Kyuhyun thinks he likes girls, he even found himself a girlfriend a few weeks after he enters High School but when his girlfriend's older brother starts to steal his best friend away from him, he found himself not liking it one bit. A story about how Kyuhyun and Kibum got together. Set before If I sat next to you would you run away?

A/N: This was written when I first started to write a couple of years back. I didn't change much coz I was too lazy to rearrange the sentences so it might suck big time and it's unbeta'ed so please bear with me guys.

A/N 2: Okay, normally I would post this every Friday but I decided to post this last installment today coz I'm starting my new job tomorrow so I might not have time and I want to thank you guys for reading this even if it's lame so just so you know I love you all for that like seriously <3

He couldn’t take it seeing Kyuhyun turned his back on him
Stuffed Froggie in a corner

(no subject)

Title: The Good, the Evil, and the Heechul
Author: sexy_pengwin 
Pairing/Characters: Main!Sichul and Hanchul, Minor!Kangteuk, Kihae, Eunhae, Kyumin, HenryOC
Rating: Hmm... PG-13 still...
Genre: AU, romance, humor... supernatural?
Words: 3,144
Summary: In the first life, it hadn't worked out, but when Siwon is told to be Heechul's new Guardian Angel, he takes it as a second chance, even if Heechul can't see or hear him (So he thinks) let alone touch him. Not to mention a jealous old friend come to interfere...

Chapter 3

And because it's been too long... (And I put them up anyway)

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

I'm sorry it took so long....
geng turn

Fanatic (2/10) + Love is

I bring you fanatic chapter 2 as I've promised yesterday! And I bring you hanchul (yes, finally I write something that's not sihan)

Title : Fanatic (2/10)
Pairing: Siwon/Hangeng
Rating : PG-13
Genre : Mystery
Summary : Hangeng had a perfect life. He’s an award winning actor, had a lot of loyal fans, and had a secret relationship with a Korean actor named Choi Siwon. His charm drew a lot of stalker around him. he could handle them just fine until one day, he faced the most fanatic stalker he ever faced
Disclaimer : not mine, never will :/

(Shit, I'm dead!)

Because someone asked me to write another pairing in twitter *look at byto , thanks for beta-read this, ma*, so here it goes, it’s Hanchul this time (does it count?)

Title : Love Is...
Pairing: Hanchul, with Siwon -> sihan bias over here...
Genre : fluff with an angst spice, or maybe angst with a fluffy ending? It’s up to you to decide
Rating : G
Summary : They say love is just a game. But why Heechul’s heart hurts so much when he thinks about Han Geng, his former lover who left him and Super Junior to chase a better life alone without him
Disclaimer : I wish own them
A/N : Inspired by ‘Love is’ by Jea and Miryo from BEG. It’s a really nice song

(Love is just a game)

Dreams [3/?]

Title: Dreams [3/?]
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Pairing: guy!Eunhyuk and girl!Donghae
Rating: PG13
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys, only the plot, sadly... :)
Summary: It was a story of a girl who gave up on everything, and everyone gave up on her. He came along and changed all that. But could they be together with her in that state, and in a society where what they had was considered disgusting?

*continues right where it left off -_-

Spot for grace_uni because she wanted another girl!Hae fic :)

http://rawrrgao.livejournal.com/8782.html
Pikachu

Shoelace

Title: Shoelace
Pairing: Sungmin/Siwon
Rating: PG-13
Summary: They're out to make a difference. They come home just a bit more broken than the day before.
Word count: 1021

A/N: The AU for this is the same that I'm doing for one of the fics I'm writing for troisbang . SiMin, however, is not part of the OT3 (well, OT4) of that fic, but I got this idea because I like messing around in its world.

So it'll hurt, so what? )

edit: lol I forgot to link to the fic. My friend just told me. Sorry XD
heechul

4 Petals update and a one-shot

Title: 4 Petals
Author: [info]youandme_94 
Characters: Super Junior (main; Heechul, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Sungmin) x OC (named as Yoohee).
Chapter: 04 / ?
Word Count: 1,367
Rating: PG
Summary: A Super Junior parody of the famous drama Meteor Garden / Hana Yori Dango / Boys over Flowers.

Looking for past chapters?
{01}:{02}:{03}  

"Who'd you think?! Kyuhyun again?!"

Title: Short Conversations – Behind the Camera
Author: [info]youandme_94 
Characters: Super Junior
Chapter: one-shot
Word count: 538
Rating: PG (:
Genre: fail!Comedy
Summary: Ever wondered what Super Junior talks about when the camera is not present?

AN: This is the most random fanfic I’ve ever done!
& note that the setting is in the past when Hankyung and Kangin were still with Super Junior. I just miss them so much. I can’t help but add them in here…

"...We're all gonna end up marrying anyway..."

it&#39;s like sweet sweet spring

(no subject)

title : it's cold without you
rating : g
pairing : kangin // leeteuk ( kangin // oc )
summary : After super junior disbanded when Kangin has an adultery relationship with Leeteuk.
notes : It starts with a “general point of view” which is rather Leeteuk centered, it's followed by Kangin's point of view of their relationship and then by Kangin's wife point of view. I decided to make Kangin's wife as an original character(who supposedly didn't really know about Super Junior when they were in activity).  beta-ed by raspberry_rave 

“I love you.” )