Title: Missing Chances
Chapter: 12/?
Pairing: Yesung/Hangeng(eventually)Many side pairings
Rating: PG
Genre: VERY AU High School, Romance, Humor, mild angst, and um many more
Disclaimer:
own no one -sobs-
Summary:
Yesung likes Ryeowook, Kyuhyun likes Ryeowook. So to make sure Kyuhyun gets time and attention from Ryeowook, Kyuhyun makes it so Yesung has to help the new transfer student who just happens to be the nice looking Chinese Hangeng.

Chapter 12

100 SuJu Fics Challenge Archive Master Post for Missing Chances Character Information for Missing Chances
Siwon - Reason

[fic] Stuck In The Middle (Smut Cut)

Title: Stuck In The Middle (SMUT PART)
Rating: NC-17
Pairing(s): Shihan, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kihae (If you squint)
Warnings: Violence and blood to a certain extent, AU, Vampires, Werewolves, Character Death.
Summary: Hankyung is a transfer student in Korea for his final year of High School, after his roommate Siwon introduces him to his friends, and he befriends people of his own, he soon finds himself stuck in the middle of a conflict between two races that have been at each others throats for centuries.
Part: 20 (B) of ?

Cut Smut Scene from Part 20.

Previous Parts: [1] || [2] || [3] || [4] || [5] || [6] || [7] || [8] || [9] || [10] || [11] || [12] || [13] || [14] || [15] || [16] || [17] || [18] || [19] || [20] || [21]
  • Current Music
    Replay - SHINee
army of donghae

Blood Brothers Chapter 2

Pairing: KyuTeukChul (yeah, you read that correctly), other pairings will appear later. The story also focuses on the bond between Heechul, Zhou Mi, and Hankyung as blood brothers.
Rating: M for violence and mature scenes
Chapter Rating: PG-13
Genre: Action, suspense, romance, thriller
Disclaimer: fanfiction…speaks for itself. As much as I would love to own them, owning a human being is kind of morally and ethically wrong, so let’s not go there.
Summary:  Revenge is a bittersweet fruit. Once you have taken a bite, the taste never leaves. It lingers in the throat, under the tongue, on every taste bud. Kim Heechul became used to the taste long ago.

Prologue/Chapter 1/Chapter 2
; you are my my my sunrise

Fifteen Words of Kyumin Love

title: Fifteen Words of Kyumin Love
pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
rating: PG
genre: fluff, romance
summary: Fifteen words associated with Kyumin love
a/n: This is for akihikaru and charlatan1018 , the Hyukjae and Donghae to my Sungmin (yes, we are the Lee trio!! :D) The fifteen words idea belongs to Aki. I did a Kyuwook one once and when I asked her if I could write another, she asked for Kyumin, so I did :) They're all supposed to be one-liners, but obviously I failed.
Anyways, hope you'll enjoy the read. Comments are loved

Fifteen Words of Kyumin Love ♥

stock | anticipated red

I Hate You Because I Still Love You!

Title: I Hate You Because I Still Love You!
Author: 15SujuBerries
Chapter: 1/?
Pairings: (Main!) KangTeuk, (Main!)YeWon, HaeHyuk, Yesung x (?), others will be mentioned.
Rating: PG-13/NC-17
Genre: High School! AU, Romance, Humour, Fluff, Angst(?), Drama(?), Smut
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys... Or do I?? Lol, just kidding XD *Dies*
A/N: When I was watching Bonamana, this random idea popped into my mind. o(>_<;;)o I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Summary: What does Jungsu do when he finds out his ex-boyfriend that he hates VERY much, goes to his new school? What can that ex-boyfriend do to get him back or will it just cause more hatred? Jungsu’s little brother Jongwoon is having problems of his own too, ever since the first day, he’s been finding ‘notes’ in his locker. Will Jongwoon be sucked into a hectic love triangle between two juniors that he doesn’t even know he’s in?

“YAH!! Are you trying to die?!”
  • Current Music
    Emotion - Big Bang
Flower Heart

Runaway Lover

Genre: Twoshots. AU/Gangster/Dramatic/ Angst/failed! Smut

Summary: With just one phone call, Kyuhyun lost Sungmin (suck summary I know ><)

Ratings: R

Pairings: Kyumin and HaeHyuk (if you squint real hard)

PS: This is for the readers of Forgive Me for loving you… I gave them too much crap so I am solely dedicating this to you guys <3

Runaway Lover first part )
  • Current Music
    You're My Melody- DBSK
wook

(no subject)

Title: Learning to Love You (Final Chapter)

Pairing(s): HenWook (Main), KangTeuk, HanChul

Rating: PG-13 (I think is what I put)

Summary: Henry moves to a new school and gets mixed up with one angry Kim Heechul. After getting injured, he's found by Ryeowook who finds it as his obligation to help him. Henry soon finds Ryeowook's deathly ill and in his journey to help pay for Wook's opperation, must make up his mind to trust his feelings, or ignore them.

Collapse )
glorious ming

Oneshot - Reminisce The Fond Memories

Title : Reminisce The Fond Memories
Characters : Super Junior, main-Yesung
Genre : Angst
Rating : PG-13
Summary : Have you ever wonder what will be your last day seems like, Yesung does. With universe where reflect upon requests, the day has came. As he left quietly, he also left the memories in regards for his lovable members.

Notes : My first post, hope you like it, comments are love.Please proceed to read.

If I die tonight, you know I'll be alright, just smile for me, Reminisce The Fond Memories.
HanChul

Away (4/?)

Title: Away ; chapter 4
Fandom/Pairing: Super Junior, f(x) ; Heechul/Hankyung
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Heechul's gotten himself into something tangled, he just knows it. Life away from former expectations was supposed to be easier, but so far things are still just complicated.
Word count: 3212

A/N: Next chapter, more questions will be answered, I promise! Actually, quite a few will be answered. Thank you :)

"Do you have some kind of thing for sleeping next to me?" )
MinWook → You were the last good thing

Two is Better Than One [One-shot]

Title: Two is Better Than One [One-shot]
Pairings: HaeWookMin [Donghae/Ryeowook/Sungmin]
Rating: R
Summary: Sungmin and Donghae have a little fun with Ryeowook at the W Magazine Photoshoot
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Two is Better Than One" by Boys Like Girls

That stare that Ryeowook had. The way he looked at Donghae in those shots. Was it really just him posing or was it something more?
Yesung - Sorry Sorry

It started with a Kiss

Author: heartl0ck 
Title: It started with a Kiss
Rating: PG
Pairings: yewon, yehae(one-sided)
Warning: girl!yesung, girl!eunhyuk, girl!sungmin possible more characters coming at later chapters
Disclaimer: This is a parody to ISWAK, therefore plot may be similar. But I would probably make changes to the original plot.
Author's notes: ISWAK? Rings a bell? Hmm... A parody made for Yewon couple and I believe it would be a sweet fluffy fic. Stay tune.
Summary: Yesung has been nursing a crush on Siwon since her year 1 in high school at the welcoming ceremony. She mustered her courage to confess her love towards Siwon but only to earn a rejection from him. After a typhoon struck and destroyed Yesung’s house, she and her father moved in with her father’s college buddy, Uncle Kangin. To her horror, the kind amicable couple is the parents of her cold distant schoolmate aka her crush, Siwon, a genius with great looks and body with an IQ of 200. 

Will the close proximity living together under the same roof give her a second chance to win Siwon’s heart? Or, will her love for him end under his aloofness?

Prologue:

(Please accept my letter, Siwon-sshi)

• Current Music
    It's You - Super Junior

Chest Exposure

Title: Chest Exposure
Author: xrosepetalsx
Rating: Pg- 15 for mentions of sexual terms...
Pairing: Kyuwook (Kyuhyun/Ryeowook)
Characters: Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Hyukjae, Donghae
Summary:  Ryeowook's exposed chest is really starting to get to Kyuhyun.
Disclaimer: I do not own.
Warning: Crack drabble.

On My Side Chapter 2/?

Title: On my side
Author: ilove9and23
Pairing/Characters:
Main: KyuMin(Kyuhyun,Sungmin),Sunny,EunHae(Eunhyuk,Donghae),
(broken KyuHae), other couples will appear.
Chapters: 2/?
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Angst, Fluff
Summary: Kyuhyun was Sungmin's bestfriend since he was eleven (Kyu being nine). Everything seemed to fall out of place when Sungmin goes to College.

'I wonder what would Sungmin hyung say when he meets her. She's georgeous.' Kyuhyun thought.

Chapters:
Chapter 1
Neorouge* Oekkaki

The Issue- Part four

But The Issue Finds Itself with You at the Center- Part 4

Fandom/Pairing: Super Junior- Kyumin, mentioned Henwook

Length: Chaptered [4/5]

Rating: PG-13

Genre: Angst, Romance, Drama

Summary: Being together isn’t worth this kind of hurt.

[Part 1] [Part 2][Part 3][Part4][Part 5]

''Sungmin and Kyuhyun are just friends'' )

A/N: Aha, after much procrastination it’s done ^^; it’s kind of long…I forgot to mention it in chapter 3, but Sungmin is 19 and Kyuhyun is 17, they’re in 2005. I don’t know how much younger Sungjin is from Sungmin, but in this fic he’s 13. When I was writing about Sungmin's father, I was trying to portray the betrayed/cheated feelings he had toward Sungmin, try not to hate him too much, he’s a victim too, because in all honesty, what kind of parent can hate their own child? I also find this to be a tad rushed, and I know it goes by fast, so sorry…. I made Minnie seem like a total chick D: that disappoints me.

stock ► eden

Unfinished fic dump! [most ratings]

didn't we say we weren't going to let this happen?
Summary: Jungsoo thinks it's been too long since they had a heart to heart.
band!fic, pg13
They've all lost their focus, every last one, and he knows it, feels it in his heart. )

untitled
Summary: Heechul is lost when one of his band members leave.
heechul/hankyung, pg13
He loves his band members, so much that he would die for them. )

untitled
Summary: Hyukjae is addicted to these late-night meetings.
kangin/eunhyuk, R
What should have been just a one-time thing had somehow become an addiction. )

rehearsal
Summary: during practice for Kangin's Run To You performance during super show 2.
kangin/leeteuk, pg13
'well, i'm the focus anyway, so that doesn't matter.' )

clubbing
Summary: Yuri meets an unexpected match.
kangin/yuri, R
She shivered slightly at the way her name rolled off his tongue. It was so smooth like silk - sensual and inviting. )

i'll stand by you
Summary: Hyukjae gets a visit from the past.
kangin/eunhyuk, pg13
He'd never been good with surprises. )

untitled
Summary: They were inseparable.
kangin/leeteuk, kangin/taeyeon, pg
Jungsoo loved his two friends; one, however, a bit more than the other. )

untitled
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun finally decides to do something about his crush.
kyuhyun/seohyun, pg
Good job, Cho Kyuhyun. )

I realize this is a long entry, I apologize for that. Lmao. Also, keep in mind these are all unfinished.
heechul/kyuhyun ][ kiss you silly

the friendly skies & in over your head (the bite me, i like it remix)

title: the friendly skies
rating: nc17
pairing: donghae/kyuhyun
length: 1886
notes: kpopfickink request for au kyuhae airplane sex that turned out longer and sillier than i expected. :D

he’s ordering a twelve year old kid to put his PSP up during takeoff while simultaneously berating his button-mashing technique

&

title: in over your head (the bite me, i like it remix)
rating: pg
pairing: gen, han geng/heechul and donghae/hyukjae if you squint a little
length: 1020
notes: it's remix time again! i had a lot of fun with this round and i'm quite relieved my remixee didn't mind me turning her tvxq fic into a super junior one. this is a remix of love bites (ao3/lj) by ranalore for remix 2010 (originally posted here).

Hyukjae did not sign up for this shit.
CC - Glowing

Questions ; Project KyuMin!

Title: Questions (oneshot)
Author: shiitarded 
Pairing: Broken!KyuMin (Kyuhyun/Sungmin)
Genre: Drama, Romance, fail!Angst
Rating: PG13 (mention/s of sex)
Words: 781
Summary: In which Sungmin believes Kyuhyun loves Zhoumi and learns that not all questions get answered.
Disclaimer: I'm not making profit from this fanfiction :|
A/N: My first fic (of the KPop fandom). I love KyuMin, so whenever I see QMi I get depressed :( And I'm not really good with angst (I'm more of a fluffy person).

Sungmin would've liked to have shot whoever suggested the idea of SJ-M, or even subgroups, but it was already inevitable and far too late. )

--

Title: Project KyuMin! (oneshot)
Author: shiitarded  
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Siwon/Heechul/Hankyung, Donghae/Eunhyuk ; minor: Kangin/Leeteuk, Minho/Taemin
Genre: Crack/Humour, Romance
Rating: PG13 (cussing, sexual innuendos etc.)
Words: 1570
Summary: Heechul decides to bring Kyuhyun and Sungmin together (told via FaceBook).
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, SHINee, F.T Island or FaceBook :(
A/N: Prompt from 64damn_prompts ; #48 project.
Most of the links are real ;) arghrgh, my layout wont let me alter the font sizes :(

Kim Heechul > Lee Sungmin ; look at your sexy boyfriend ;) arent you glad im bringing you two together :D )
MAMA

Fic SPAM. Again. :D

Happy Birthday, rain_beau! Three drabbles for you. ^^

Title:  Which Body Part Am I?

Pair: Hyukjae / Donghae

Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior. ^_^

Summary: Hyukjae says something, and Donghae wonders what it meant.

Author's Note: This is for rain_beau. Happy Birthday, SWEETIE. ^^ I read the quote in twitter. :D Tweeted by @EunhyukFacts. Follow them. :D

Thanks sboizi (unni...)for being such a dear and beta-ing this for me.

It feels like one of my body parts is missing if there aren’t any of our members next to me. )

Title:  Nothing Works Without The Other

Summary: Donghae spouts random English words.

Author's Note: This is for rain_beau. Happy Birthday, SWEETIE. ^^

“Nothing works without the other.” )

Title:  What If...

Summary: Hyukjae and Donghae played What If.

Author's Note: This is for rain_beau. Happy Birthday, SWEETIE. ^^

“What if you could read people’s minds? Whose mind would you read?” )

.:::.

Title:  [13 / 100] I like you. I like You.

Pair: Sungmin / Ryeowook

Challenge Fic Number: 096. "I like you. I like you. I like you.", WC*

Summary: Ryeowook thinks that this could be everything he hopes for.

Author's Note: This is for kingdra, my daughter. :D LOL. She wanted fluff!MinWook. Also posted for the 100 SuJu Fics Challenge. My archive is here. ^^

This is almost a dream come true—wait, this isn’t a dream, isn’t it? )
mimi

Heechulrella

Title: Heechulrella
author: AiLeslie
Rating: G
Pairing: slight ShiChul
Genre: Humor
Word Count: 931
Summary: The Super Junior members aren't quite ready for bed, so Heechul tells the wonderous tale of Princess Heechulrella. +R&R+

(to-the-fic)

Fanatic (1/?)

New multi chap, post it so I will feel responsible to finish this

Title : Fanatic (1/?)
Pairing: Siwon/Hangeng
Rating : PG
Summary : Hangeng had a perfect life. He’s an award winning actor, had a lot of loyal fans, and a secret relationship with a hot Korean actor named Choi Siwon. His charm drew a lot of stalker around him. he could handle them just fine until one day, he faced the most fanatic stalker he ever faced
Disclaimer : not mine, never will :/

this way please

Confused - Ficlet/ Fanart

Title: Confused
Pairing: Yewon
Genre: Smut, Romance
Warning: Minor bondage
Summary: It was weird, Yesung recalled thinking, that after years of being called a slut and denying it, he was actually making the rumors come true.

A/n: Taken from my last month's Saturday prompt. A few of you have read it before, I guess. I wouldn't know since nobody commented (twin is excluded).

Something my sister drew for my High School Teachers Are... fic. Um, it's rated pg.
yesung

When daylight no longer exists; Prologue

Title: When daylight no longer exists.
Author: tellykins 
Pairings: Various, I can't really reveal that yet.
Rating: R, Higher rated chapters will be marked as NC-17
Disclaimer: Story based on GFD spin off. I seriously loved that! But, I do don't own Super Junior.
Genre: A lot. I'll be sure to put warnings for extreme things. AU! Vampires.
Summary: Kyuhyun never was that tempted before. It has been said that suffering builds character, but this time he doesn't want anything else then putting an end to his miseries. That is, until he meets an mysterious hot guy who gives him an alternative. One that would give him purpose and bring him to his ultimate destiny. But does he make the right choice?
Chapter: Prologue LINK <

A/N: Ever since my Live Journal got hacked and lost all my friends, fics etc. I never really got the guts to post and start again. However, I'm soooo excited for this story! I have most things already written out so I can confidently say that I'll update regularly. I've been dreaming about this for months, omg. I hope you guys will like this!
wh

How do i propose? - Henwook

title: how do I propose?
pairing: Henwook with Kangteuk, hanchul, Yewon, Eunhae, kyumin
subject: fluff, romance
rating: PG
summary: Henry helped his hyungs when they proposed, but now that he wanted to propose to Ryeowook, who’ll help him?

a/n: just crossed my mind..
maybe after this I’ll be writing jpop fics for a while..
oh yeah.. i forgot i still have my eunhae fluff/smut..

(marry Me? Marry U? How do I Propose?)
  • ficcy

Dark Arts, Rising

Dark Arts, Rising

Title: Dark Arts, Rising
Rating: PG-13; NC -17 in later chapters, Action/Suspense/AU
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul; minor: Kangin/Leeteuk, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Summary: Harry Potter AU. Geng is sent out to find a certain Slytherin, and encounters an unlikely person. Jungsu may be in trouble (or in love).

“I’ve never worn shorts to the pool and they’ve never had a problem with it,” Youngwoon replies cheekily, boyish smile in place. )

Infinite {sungyeol; get out}

(no subject)

Title: High Technology (7/?)
Fandom: Super Junior (AU, !cyberpunk)
Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin, Hankyung/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Kangin/Eeteuk, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, other pairings implied.
Word count: 3,451
Summary: The micro-chips let the government keep tabs on your every move; the video cameras let the government know when they need to start paying attention. Get rid of the chip in the back of your brain and you can slip under the radar, and do whatever the hell you like. It's not like they're the bad guys, but it's not like they're the good guys, either.

chapter 1 | chapter 2 | chapter 3 | chapter 4 | chapter 5 | chapter 6 | chapter 7

(no subject)

Title: Choi Siwon is now a good christian
Pairing: Various
Rating: R
Summary: Choi Siwon is now a good christian

A/N: I wanted to do facebook... ._. 

Choi Siwon
<_< BOTH OF YOU ARE GOING TO CHURCH. THAT'S FINAL.

---

Title: Save The Last Dance For Me
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: R
Summary: It's prom night and Donghae wants it too be memorable. But the only problem is, he has no one to go with. Heechul, his best friend, solves his problem by dressing up Eunhyuk , Donghae's enemy, as a girl. Then things started to go downhill since then.

"B-But.. What about school?" Eunhyuk asked, panting.

---

Title: Devil's Plan
Pairing: HaeHyuk, KiHyuk
Summary: The tables have turned. Eunhyuk, now an angel, seeks revenge on Donghae. But deep inside he still loves him. On the other hand, a misunderstood Donghae searches for his 'angel' turned devil. Once they meet, only once obstacle stands between them: Kibum.

"I know you know where Eunhyuk is." Donghae whispered. Siwon smirked.
  • Current Music
    Pajama Part - Super Junior Happy