April 26th, 2010

Jungsoo

She's Dangerous

Title: She's Dangerous
Pairing: Hankyung, OC
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Action, Suspense, Smut
Type: One-shot
Summary: Hankyung was assigned to assassinate a beautiful woman, though he couldn't quite figure out why. That was until he was brought into her room and pinned against the wall.

Author's Notes: Please don't read this if you know you're underage. Even though I've toned it down to the minimum, the smut's still there. And oh, it's probably quite twisted in a way too.

Now he had finally realized why he felt that she was a dangerous person that shouldn't be underestimated.
Siwon - Reason

[fic] Glitter Stained Cage

Title: Glitter Stained Cage
Rating:
NC-17
Pairing(s): ??/wook, Kyuwook (eventually), Shihan, Minor!Kangteuk.
Warnings: Graphic violence, Graphic abuse (physical, mental and emotional), rape/non-con, Angst. FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!
Summary: Ryeowook's relationship may have seemed like a glittering perfect arrangement, yet he was broken, by the man who was supposed to love him. Can his best friend's help him in time to pick up the pieces, or is he lost forever behind the bars of his cage?
Part: 1 of ?

A/N: My summary is quite bad for this I'm sorry.

Part 1.
  • Current Music
    Rokkuko - Super Junior T

Listen to My Heartbeat (Chapter 7)

Title: Listen to My Heartbeat
Main Pairing: EunHae
Other Characters: Sungmin, Leeteuk, Kangin, Siwon, OC
Rating: NC-17
Genres: Angst, Romance, Smut
Disclaimer: Sadly, I don’t own them
Warning: un-beta, rape, violence
Summary: Donghae was forced to marry Hyukjae, after Sungmin went to US to fulfil his dream as a famous model. Hyukjae didn’t like Donghae and he has promise to himself that he would make Donghae suffers. But, can this hatred turn into a love?

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 |
sarcastic

Those Meddling Kids! [G-rated, Chap 2]

Title: Those Meddling Kids! (Chapter 2)
Featuring: KiBum, ChangMin, RyeoWook, EunHyuk, DongHae, LeeTeuk
Pairings: KiBum [Super Junior] x ChangMin [DBSK]; EunHyuk x RyeoWook (more visible compared to the first chapter)
Rating: I’m pretty sure it’s just G for now.
Warnings: Yaoi in the future.
Genre: General, a bit of romance, a bit of psych-horror (not supernatural).
A/N: My main plot revolves around KiBum and ChangMin, but the other Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki members will be directly involved. It's time for some other members to appear in the spotlight. This chapter's slightly lighter than the first :D OMG, it may even pass for fluff! Hahaha! Also, thanks for reading the first chapter!
Summary: The one where KiBum plants the seeds of his ideas.

Link to chapter one.

Collapse )
Tae Yeon

Hee Chul's Superheros! ★/ prologue.

Title : Hee Chul's Superheroes!
Fandom/Pairing : Kim Hee Chul/Choi Si Won, Lee Dong Hae/Ham Eun Jung, Kim Hyo Yeon/Lee Joon, Kim Hyo Yeon/Jung Yun Ho, Lee Joon/Yang Seung Ho, Park Ye Eun/Yang Seung Ho, Lee Chae Rin/Choi Seung Hyun, Nich Khun Horvejkul/Jo Kwon, Ham Eun Jung/Lee Jin Ki
Rating : PG-13 - for now, at least.
Summary : Kim Hee Chul decides to form a mega band with fourteen of the coolest kpop-ers ever. Chaos ensues.
Author's Note : The most intense story I've done in a long time. With over ten pairings, it's going to kill me. But I'm amazing and will come back to life and write more.

( "All fourteen of us are going to join together to make the most amazing pop group." )
  • Current Music
    I Won't Make You - Something Corporate
YeWook - pouty

you don’t know what you’ve got, till it’s gone

Title: you don’t know what you’ve got, till it’s gone
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Rating: PG-13
Word count: 6,610
Summary: When Jongwoon leaves Super Junior, he takes Ryeowook with him, but when Ryeowook leaves, Jongwoon doesn’t follow. Alternate reality fic.

A/N: Inspired by oh_hesitate’s Now And Then. Many thanks to everyone who’s listened to me whine about this since October, especially ddangkkoma and specialrainbow. Dedicated to them both, and to my darling teexsaurus, happy birthday! I know this is YeWook, but I will have your KyuMin soon.

There’s no fanfare, no announcement, no informing the managers or members. No one realizes it when Yesung and Ryeowook pick up duffel bags containing the bare minimum of clothing and other necessities and walk out of the dorm together, beanies pulled low over their heads. )
mingfiercebb\3

SoS update

Sensations of Sand, thriller/drama/romance, R for excessive profanity, violence |

Summary: Kyuhyun is running away from a gang of merciless money hunters, led by his uncle who claims that Kyuhyun’s hiding the money. Enter Sungmin, who helps this young man, becoming involved in various near-death experiences, car chases and unexpected romances.

Pairings: Kyuhyun x Sungmin

Other characters: Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Kangin, Henry and Zhoumi

chapter one: the fateful meeting

chapter two: gratitude

chapter three, part I: intuition

chapter three, part II: intuition (continued)

chapter four, part I: danger

chapter four, part II: danger (continued)

chapter five: the first request

chapter six: meltdown

chapter seven: hostages

chapter eight: the second request

Laughing Yesung

Missing Chances (Chapter 6)

Title: Missing Chances
Chapter: 6/?
Pairing: Yesung/Hangeng(eventually)Many side pairings
Rating: PG
Genre: VERY AU High School, Romance, Humor, mild angst, and um many more
Disclaimer: own no one -sobs-
Summary: Yesung likes Ryeowook, Kyuhyun likes Ryeowook. So to make sure Kyuhyun gets time and attention from Ryeowook, Kyuhyun makes it so Yesung has to help the new transfer student who just happens to be the nice looking Chinese Hangeng

Chapter 6

Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5
HOTNESSSS

fan fic:dreams lead to cemetary

tittle : dreams lead to cemetary
pairing:kyuminzhou(kyuhyun/zhoumi/sungmin)
rating:NC-17
genre:SMUTTTTTTT!!!!paranormal?(i dnt know)
length:ONE SHOT!!
dedicated to:leeteuka
summary: sungmin has dreams where two guys are doing naughty things to him.he doesnt even know them.thats why when in one of the dreams he was asked to go to the cemetary,he actually went to it.(bad at summary) it all happend in the summary

A/n:GIVEN IDEA BY LEETEUKA!!!hahaha xDDD this is random.hope you enjoy and please do comment~because i'll assure you it makes my life a thousand times better that the usual.so...PLEASE COMMENT!!!,<333333333 hehehe

here--->bigboyvictory.livejournal.com/6150.html

bigboyvictory was here
  • Current Music
    bad girl - beast

one-shot: lost in you

Title: Lost In You
Pairing(s): Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: minor!angst, Romance, Fluff
Rating: PG-13
WC: ~2000

Summary: Ryeowook and Yesung get a week off. Ryeowook goes to Hong Kong. Yesung (secretly) follows him.

A/N: For thundersquall because she is an awesome friend who links drool-worthy pics of Yesung! BUT THIS FIC IS SO FAIL I FEEL SO SORRY. Seriously, what is this fic about idek  /headdesks BUT SHEENA ILU!

Both Yesung and Ryeowook get a week off their packed schedules. )
ChangKyuMinHo SM Town

[fic] Kink Streak: My Prince - oneshot - NC17

Title: Kink Streak: My Prince
Author: akita_ino
Length: oneshot
Wordcount: 3.463
Pairings: Kyuhyun / Zhou Mi
Rating: NC17
Warnings: kink! role play, PWP

Summary: He only belongs to the prince now.

Disclaimer: I own nobody mentioned in this fic and claim nothing to be true. I don’t intend to make money with this and I probably will not get any, not even some charity cookies.

Notes: first request fulfill from my kink!request. this is for miangel_zezchic.
I'm not overly satisfied, but satisfied enough to post it. It's smut with not much plot, so yeah, have fun!
Will be locked in some days due to content!

Kink Streak: My Prince
swallow

Challenge Chapters 1, 2, and 3!

Title: Challenge
Pairings: Kyumi, and a few others if you squint.
Rating: PG-15 for these three.
Chapters: 3/12
Word Count: 2561
Disclaimer: Who writes fanfiction about something they own? In other words, I own just the fic.
Synopsis: Kyuhyun is a medical student in hopes of moving out of his house, and making money, and he just happens to be so hot and sexy he started attracting molestors in junior high. His mom loves him and his Dad’s a drunk. Combine this with a job at a bar, and chaos insues.
A/N: You guys are going to hate me. u__u

Chapter 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 1
  • Current Mood
    rushed
kyuwookie!

Airplanes

Title: Airplanes
Pairing: broken!KyuWook
Genre: ANGST ANGST ANGST
Rating: PG
Warning(s): broken-hearted wookie. ): other than that, nothing rlly.
Summary: All Ryeowook wanted was to be free.
Author Notes: ITUNES DRABBBBBBBBLE. 8D this just came out of nowhere. there's no plot, just rambling from ryeowook's discombobulated mind. and FML i can't LJ CUT ANYTHING. BUT WHATEVERR. enjoy ^____^V

( All Ryeowook wanted was to know what its like to be free. )

HanChul

the science of a heart

Title: the science of a heart
Fandom: Super Junior, some f(x) and Girls’ Gen
Pairing(s): Heechul/Hankyung, Donghae/Jessica, (maybe sibling!)HanToria
Rating: R
Summary: Heechul spends his nineteenth summer in China. And when it's time to go home, his heart is squeezing itself up out through his throat, bleeding his emotions all around. It sucks.
Word count: 2978

A/N: HanChul of the angst variety! It's definitely an AU fic, though. I used the 100 Suju fic challenge for this, theme #100, Regrets (archive~). Dedicated to wickedlove13  even though it's sadfic and she deserves better ;____;

and i forgot to tell you: i love you. )
smile

Red Sun: Chapter XXI

haven't updated or posted here in ages. i'm probably totally forgotten.

Title: Red Sun
Author: volatileflame
Chapter(s): 21/?
Characters: SuJu+M, DBSK, CSJH, SS501, Zhang Li Yin, Gackt, Amuro Namie, Lee JunKi, alan, Takizawa Hideaki, OCs
Pairing(s): various
Genre: AU, action, drama, fantasy
Rating: PG – R
Warning: violence, foul language, sensuality, OOCness
Disclaimer: i manipulate reality to suit my whims
Summary: Sengoku. In a war-torn land, in an unknown time, military commanders have unabashedly opened hostilities and the entire nation has been plunged into war and conquest. One man’s ambition for all under heaven to bow to him will only be sated by bloodshed and destruction. Three rival states must stand together or face annihilation.

A/N I: loosely inspired by and based off of the game and anime Sengoku BASARA (aka Devil Kings) with great liberties taken with the story and characters; Sengoku actually means ‘warring states’ (lit. ‘warring country’) in Japanese and often refers to the ‘warring states’ era of Japan

chapter XXI

HAEHYUK OVERLOAD!!!! :DD

Title: I'm Your Number 1 Fan
Pairing: HaeHyuk, Kyuhyuk (friendship, chill.)
Rating: G
Summary: Eunhyuk has no fans in the Philippines

NUMBAH ONE FAN!! :D

---

Title: As Long As You Love Me
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: G
Summary: Donghae mysteriously meets Eunhyuk and immediately falls in love with him.
Warning: ANGST 100% T.T

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine, I'm leaving my life in your hands.

---

Sorry Everyone. I couldn't make Devil's plan. T.T I accidentally deleted it. >.< Sorry~
  • Current Music
    As Long As You Love Me - U-Kiss

Love & Pain : Chapter 4

Tittle : Love & Pain

Pairing : Eunhyuk,Donghae[Eunhae] & Abby( made up character)

Length : 4/?

Rated : G

Genres : Angst & Romance

Warning : I am kinda sucks at English.Forgive me T_T

Disclaimer: I owned the fanfic but not the boys =/

Summary : Donghae have a girlfriend named Abby.Abby have a brother named Hyukjae.Donghae & Abby love each other so much and things start to change when Donghae meet Abby's brother,Hyukjae.

here :
http://cherrybeylla.livejournal.com/15185.html