[fic] What Once was and Now is Lost - chap 1 - PG13

Title: What Once was and Now is Lost
Author: akita_ino
Length: 1/2
Wordcount: 4.819
Pairings: Siwon / Hangeng ; Heechul / Hangeng
Rating: PG13
Warnings: angst

Summary: He hadn't wanted it to end like this. He had never imagined something so wonderful, so beautiful, could turn so ugly, so torn and grim. Everything was suddenly different and he felt that he was now completely detached from what he had thought would ever stay with him, would ever be part of his life. And now he wasn't part of it anymore. Really, there was only one thing left he could do, had to do for his sake and the sake of the people he still kept in his heart, he still loved with every fiber of his being.

Disclaimer: I own nobody mentioned in this fic and claim nothing to be true. I don’t intend to make money with this and I probably will not get any, not even some charity cookies.

Notes: More bias! This is part one of two, the other will focus on the other pairing, of course ^^
Hope you can enjoy my little SiHan adventure~ beware, it's quite dark and angsty, set in the present situation.

What Once was and Now is Lost
Yesung Sorry-Sorry

Piece of Mind

Title: Piece of Mind
Characters: Kyuhyun/Yesung
Author: ElmersGlue128
Rating: NC-17 (explicit sex)
Length: one-shot
Words: 3,755
Dedicated: to g_myzo, who requested this prompt (here) literally a million years ago^^ Pretty sure you'd be ok with the rating, or else skip that part? *facepalms*
Summary: Kyuhyun and Yesung are strangers who live in the same building, apartments across from each other. They've never spoken to each other until something happens.
Notes: Inspired by the movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. …ugh, this was supposed to go somewhere.

( “Hi to you too,” Yesung says breathlessly, peering up with his messy bed-head hair. )

Will 'Someday' Ever Come?

Title: Will 'Someday' Ever Come?
Author: orangebondpaper
Pairing: Eunhae
Rating: G
Genre: romance, kind of broken Eunhae
Preview: And it's not just because you're strong. It's also because you're so soft and warm, and I like it when you're this close to me.

*This is the sequel to "Because We're Idols," but you can still read this without reading that. Srsly.
Although, I obviously recommend that you read both. ;)
long hair taemin

Yaoi Mansion (Chapter 12)

Title: Yaoi Mansion (Chapter 12)

Chapters: 12/?

Fandom:DBSK, Super Junior, Big Bang, Shinee, FT island, 2PM, 2AM

Pairing:There will be many pairings but the main ones are probably: (Yunjae, Yoosu)DBSK, (Eunhae, Sichul, KangTeuk,Yebum)Suju,(GTop)bigbang,(OnKey, JongTae)Shinee, (JongKi, MinBinJin)FT Island.

Disclaimer: I dont own anyone!!!!!!!

Genre:Crack, Fluff, School life, Smut

Rating:R, NC 17 (warnings: Swearing, boy x boy sex)

Summary: Donghae finds out that he just moved across the street to the five most popular boys of his new school. These boys are top memebers of the hottest club in school and their house is known as the Yaoi Mansion.

So the guy and 'girls' decided the get tickets to a scary Halloween movie (remember its october). Before taking there seats they got some popcorn, candies, and drinks. Everything was going great, they were all able to sit next to eachother in a row towards the back of the theaters.

Chapter 12 )
kimeru2

[oneshot] Abuse

Title: Abuse
Pairing: Eeteuk-centric (see notes at bottom)
Rating: R for adult concepts?
Summary: It starts with a few bruises, but does it ever end just there?
Warning: HEAVY Angst, physical abuse, semi-character death?
Notes: And this is the stuff that happens when I feel even the slightest annoyed with the world...

(It starts with a few bruises here and there, on his arms and sometimes on his shins. It's nothing, he would tell the others, because it was nothing. Nothing he couldn't handle or didn't deserve.)
  • Current Mood
    aggravated
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Night — Chapter Thirteen

Title: Night and Day - Night
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter: 13/?
Genre: Angst/drama/fluff (yes, there is some fluff in there somewhere LOL)
Rating: PG-13

Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story.

Kyuhyun and Yesung meet by accident late one night/early one morning and as Kyuhyun's attraction to the young human grows, so does their relationship. Kyuhyun awakens (eventually)...but will Yesung? (yes, another cliffie...*hides*)

nothing like a good, old-fashioned cliffhanger...

Precious Love (Chapter 25)

Title: Precious Love
Main Pairing: Donghae & Hyukjae (HaeHyuk)
Other Characters: SJ, Shinee, DBSK, SNSD
Rating: R
Genre(s): Romance, Smut, Friendship, Slight Angst, Humour
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, if I own them, I'm sure I'll have a LOT of antis... LOL!
Summary: Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon is a lover. One day, an incident happens between Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon’s brother, Donghae, until revealed their true relation, their true feeling. What will happen to them? Can they hide their secret relation?

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10
Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 (Part 1) | Chapter 13 (Part 2) | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17
Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25
Siwon UNF

One Angst Oneshot Today DX

Title: Pure Morning
Pairing(s): YeWook
Rating/Genre: PG-13/Angst
Warning(s): Language and mentionings of psychological disorders

Summary: Yesung started life again but the voices still follow him, relying heavily on Ryeowook won't always help him, not when Ryeowook has problems of his own.
NB: This will be locked in one weeks time

How can things ever be right when they're so wrong?>

Please read comment and enjoy ^^v
Henry x Life

Stop Rewind Play [One Shot]

Title: Stop Rewind Play
Pairing: Broken HenHae
Rating: PG
Warning: ANGST
Summary: Donghae has the power to rewind time and stop things from happening at all. He never put it to use… until that moment.
Disclaimer: I didn’t get Henry for Christmas, so no. Don’t even argue with me.
Note: Make sure you read the note on the actual fic page lolol plz and thank you 8D

This is how it should be.
how will it end?

[Fic] Someone Like You - 9/11

Title: Someone Like You
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: R
Pairings: Henry/Donghae (with Tablo/Eunhyuk)
Genre: AU. Angst. Romance.
Summary: Five years ago, Donghae failed to escape his Uncle Lee's crime organization and disappeared from Henry's life. But when Donghae has to kidnap Henry to keep him safe, it is still Uncle Lee that stands in the way of them ever having a normal life.

This is a follow up to For Always (QMi, SiHan, HenHae). One can be read without the other, but it does include more detail of the HenHae background and story. :)

Chapter One - Chapter Two - Chapter Three - Chapter Four - Chapter Five - Chapter Six - Chapter Seven -
Chapter Eight

-

Chapter Nine - Henry gripped the back of Donghae’s neck, and held him there. It had been a mistake. Such a big mistake.

Rooftop [3/4]

Title : Rooftop [3/4]

Characters : Siwon, Hankyung, Kibum, Donghae, no pairing but it’s focus on Sihan friendship

Genre : Friendship, mystery, high school au

Rating : PG

Summary : Siwon, Donghae, and Kibum were childhood friends. But since they enter the high school life, Kibum and Donghae were absorbed in their own activity. Siwon decided he needed a break from his friend and went to school rooftop to avoid them. Then, he met a very mysterious boy named Hankyung.

Disclaimer :  not mine, never will :/

Previous chapter: |1|2|

"Siwon-ah, you look scary."

vampire!AU ch.6

Title: Bloody New.....Everything?
Pairing: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Eunhae, Hanchul, Yunjae, Yewook, etc (most are eventual)
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun's parents tell him he is a vampire and his whole life changes forever. He is put into a school that helps him adapt to this new lifestyle and he finds some surprises there.
A/N: I promised to have this chapter out two weeks ago, but school was a pain and my betas and I were kind of dying. XD Sorry guys! I will try to post chapter 7 faster. Thank you all for reading! And, thank you so much Bunnie and Lennie for betaing this! <3 you guys! :) 

Chapter 1  Chapter 2 

Chapter 3
  Chapter 4

chapter 5

chapter 6 )
gyu

Nonexistent Hatred

Title:
Nonexistent Hatred
Author(s): suparashi (aka arashiku 's Michi)
Pairing(s): 2woon, Kangteuk(implied), Kanghyun?(KyuhyunXKangin), Yekyu(slight) (let's just say some rare pairings going on :3)
Rating: PG-13 for swearing
Genre(s): Romance, Angst(failed!)
Warning(s):IT SUCKS!! Broken pairings. OOC-ness?, Unbeta-ed, First SuJu fanfic, Angst?, Character death.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the idea?
Summary: Two people love the same man, but the man only has one love in his life. Then comes the twist.
Author's Note: My first post on this community and also first SuJu fanfic :) This is dedicated to Emi: stormybakas  Here is my promised fic :X But it's not quite...what you expected...haha. I don't think you'll like it...I don't like it myself...I don't think anyone will...

( The day was just like every normal day for Super Junior. )

*This is my first time posting so if I did anything wrong please tell me and I will fix it ^^;;
Kangin&#39;s wheezy laugh

Running On Empty Hope (2/?)

Title:Running On Empty Hope (2/?)
Pairing(s): Go by part, this part:No particular pairing in this chapter (Future pairings) EunTeuk, EunWook, SiHan
Rating:R

Summary:After a call in the early hours of the morning to get back to coroner's, DI Choi Siwon is given the case of murdered high school student, Lee Hyukjae. The three main suspects for the youth's murder, Park Jungsu, Kim Youngwoon and Kim Ryeowook have vanished before Siwon could begin questioning. Just who did kill Lee Hyukjae and what was their motive?

I don't want to give you the satisfaction

It has been a while since I have updated this so part one is below if you missed it.

Please love it <3

Enjoy

xie xie

|1|
  • Current Music
    2PM-Tik Tok

Msn Conversation 5

Name:Msn Conversation5
Author: belicax 
Pairing: YeWon & JongHo
Rating: PG - 13
Disclaimer:I don't own them!
Summary: The talk continues and nothing stops them! And now they have two more people that don't seem want to leave!
Warnings: This is the result of pure boredom and wanting to write the two most perfect couples in the world!

http://belicax.livejournal.com/43678.html?#cutid1
  • Current Mood
    bored
whoops

(no subject)

Title: I Understand You
Author: Alex Gregory [Not here real name. XD] --My Friend. 
Pairing: Anyone you like. I prefer and suggest KyuMin though. But still, Your Choice. :) 
Rating: G
Genre: Major Fluff. Romance. 
Summary: They knew each other so well that they knew each other much more than they knew themselves. 
A/n: This was written by my close friend. And I really recommend this fic of hers. It's really beautiful. Her blog is blogspot and not LJ so I did her this small favor by posting her story in my blog. Proper crediting and approval was done. :) Please comment!~ Comments are highly appreciated! :) Thank You!~ ♥

They knew each other well...
{Pitaro~Kiss}

The Moment [14/17]

Title: The Moment [14/17]
Rating for This Chapter: PG-13 
Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst.
Summary: Henry just wants to figure out what true love is. With 3 men running after him, he never knows whats going to happen. But after a strong abuse from fellow band mates, Henry is afraid to admit the truth hiding in himself, and to the others. Now that Henry is back home can he ever admit to his parents about his hectic life he's been having back in Korea? Afraid of what might happen Henry turns to someone he never thought he would. How this this story play out as Henry tries to find himself.
Couples: YeHen, broken!HenHae, EunHae, various ninja couples >>
WARNING: This story brings up a lot of ONLY13, and Forever15 in the first few sections. PLEASE Do not comment on this subject, I do not want to hear your side, if your ONLY13 I wouldn't suggest reading a Henry story to begin with.

dad, we need to talk

A/N: This part is dedicated to sujuloviingemo. Eh, it's an update right. I promise I'll finish this before the end of May. It's getting exciting right? x3 Anyway, Henry talks to his Dad finaly, bottled up emotions for the win. The question is; what does Henry's dad have to say? I'm too lazy to actually post all the other parts, so if you haven't read it or want to, just go to my account and click on the "The Moment" tag.

Our Song

Title: Our Song

Author: leunah23

Length: One shot

Genre: Fluff, Angst

Rating: G

Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook

Warning: This will break your heart.

A/N: I should be writing my complete SS2 Manila fanaccount, but this just has to be written or it will spill from my brain into the drain again. I never wrote Kyuwook angst before so sorry in advance if its kinda phail.

Summary: They talked about the future. They talked about their dreams, each trying not to fall asleep.

“You’d be writing your songs and I’d be singing them….no…we’ll be singing them.” Kyuhyun said after a long pause.

hyukjae rock star

fic: little spaces (in which to breathe)

title: little spaces (in which to breathe)
written:
rating: pg
summary: the moments before a breaking point. henry/zhoumi friendship. wc: 2288.
warnings: vague angst, biased viewpoints, non-chronological, overly specific references. 
notes: this was started a few days after the shanghai ss2, and is based off the fancams, reports and pics from that event.  not entirely objective (though when has fic-writing ever been that?).

it’s 12.27 in the morning and it’s very likely someone’s going to come banging on the door to stop the noise, but for now, zhou mi’s curled up at the head of the bed, watching him as he slides his bow across the strings, and the strains of ‘只要你快乐’ fill the silence of the room. )